Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Steve:  NO

Roman:  Shut up and leave Kayla alone.  But at least I get to see Kayla.

Failure:  I guess you know your stupid mouth looks worse without the unprovoked grinning.  And guess what, Theo is your nephew now, too.

• Love 2

All of Steves scenes today in the bar were beyond ridiculous. My young kids write better stories than this crap.

Is Stephen Nichols doing this because he needs some cash and health insurance, because this was embarrassing. It was SO STUPID.

Brand name tequila!  They actually showed Steve drinking Jose Cuervo.

Theo has apparently gotten over his aversion to being hugged.

Why is Roman defending Steve?  I thought he didn't like him.

Please tell me Kayla isn't pregnant.

The true Abigail comes out.

• Love 5

I'm not even 10 minutes in and 1) when did the Brady pub turn into a blues bar?; and 2) now that's a Lady in Red all right. Meanwhile, Abigail is -- I don't know what's going on there but it's creepy. Ay, yi, yi, show. 

Since when did Fauxman become Steve's champion. John would have been a better choice to play that part.

As much as I love Steve and Kayla and as much as I want to see them together, sometimes love simply isn't enough to over come problems. Having said that, I want this split to be brief with them coming together following addressing and finding solutions for their issues.

Dear show, you better not be planning to kill or otherwise incapacitate Kayla. There will be no forgiveness on my part if you do.

The actor who plays Theo continues to be a highlight.

• Love 8

Since when did Fauxman become Steve's champion. John would have been a better choice to play that part.

As much as I love Steve and Kayla and as much as I want to see them together, sometimes love simply isn't enough to over come problems. Having said that, I want this split to be brief with them coming together following addressing and finding solutions for their issues.

Dear show, you better not be planning to kill or otherwise incapacitate Kayla. There will be no forgiveness on my part if you do.

Amen.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder what Chad would think of Failure shoving her tongue down another man's throat. He should get used to this type of behavior from her.

I know the show and KM wants us to be impressed by Abby's bravery for seducing the guy she was previously engaged to into thinking she wanted to have sex with him, but I'm not feeling it.  I'm being taken out of the scene every time we're shown Abs covering her mouth with her hand to convey her distress or  maybe it's knowing that that she could have just run out the door when Ben went up stairs.  I'm not seeing brave, I'm seeing dangerously unhinged.

I did like seeing Deimos and Nicole together though--that has potential :)

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well if it isn't The Real Abby! Her crazy has been under the surface for years and she's clearly loving letting it get out.

God, these two actors are AWFUL. He purses his lips while unconscious. She has the same dead expression no matter what she's saying.

It's like a duel of crappy Crest Commercial actors. I find their white teeth more compelling.

it's like they've both picked up on Drake H's worst tics and taken them to the extreme.

How this show thinks either of them are worthy of a paycheck is mind-boggling.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7
(edited)

Well if it isn't The Real Abby! Her crazy has been under the surface for years and she's clearly loving letting it get out.

God, these two actors are AWFUL. He purses his lips while unconscious. She has the same dead expression no matter what she's saying.

It's like a duel of crappy Crest Commercial actors. I find their white teeth more compelling.

it's like they've both picked up on Drake H's worst tics and taken them to the extreme.

How this show thinks either of them are worthy of a paycheck is mind-boggling.

Lmao..I had no desire to watch the Abby show today...Over at that other site, the Abigail lovers are having an orgasm over her...lol This is Kate Mansi's Emmy episode for next year...lol  She is the greatest actress to have ever existed and we should be mourning her departure from our screens...lol...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

In addition to "Failure Goes Psycho" we had to endure more Summers Eve.

In what way does torturing Ben the same way that he tortured her (tied to the bed and gasoline etc) make her superior? If it was wrong for Ben, why is it right for her? She could have knocked him out and called the police. I'm sure JJ would have enjoyed arresting Ben. Let's not forget the jumping up and down on the bed saying "weeee".

So, Maggie gave Summers Eve away. Big deal! It's happened on soaps before and in real life. I do give props to SR for portraying her emotions. If only those abilities could be sent to others.

• Love 8
(edited)

Long observation...

Summer is with Maggie. She just got out of surgery. Maggie wants Summer to stay by her bed side and tell her about her life. Summer doesn't want too. Maggie wants to everything about her.

Deimos sees Nikki at the hospital. Nikki can't believe Victor has a brother (neither can we). Deimos is suggesting why he might have married her, he also tells he owns the property now.

Abifail, liking every minute kissing Ben, she trying to fight it IMO. Ben tattooed his knuckles with her name "Abby" fool. Ben is slithering. She's lying to him saying that Chad hit her. He's eating it up. Moron. Chad still trying to call Abifail and security, no dice. KM is not even convincing me, but RSW is selling it, with his beautiful long neck

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Although KM did a decent job portraying crazy Abby, I kept thinking, "seriously show, must we have another good person commit murder".  

I muted most of the Maggie/Summer scenes, but did catch the end where Maggie now says she gave the baby away willingly.

Deimos/Nicole is the only thing kinda interesting right now.  And that might be just because I'm hoping it will get Nicole's mind off the death of the "love of her life".

• Love 3
(edited)

BlackMamba -I say this as a friend who respects you - please stop finding the actor who plays Ben attractive. Please. Begging you. He has literally nothing attractive about him. He makes working out look unappealing. I've seen news reports about creepy Asian Sex Robots that looked more charismatic and natural than he is.

I will find you another long-necked person to be attracted to :)

Honestly, it's casting those kinds of guys that makes me never want to watch TV again. The acting is so bad it ruins everything else about him. And apparently that's the kind of acting that gets rewarded with an offer to reprise the role.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

I like how Failure abandoned her plot point baby so she could go kiss Ben and then kill him. She could have hit him in the head while he was walking up the stairs or called the cops while he was tied up. She just wants to kill. 

• Love 6

...after having her ego stroked.

Can anyone explain why Ben would still be attracted to her? Last time they talked he called her a whore for betraying him and wanted her dead.

But now he wants her again... Riiiiight. Right after she married Chad, too. And left him to rot in custody.

AWFUL writing.

And yeah...what mother wouldn't burn down the house her baby is in just to get revenge on her ex?

• Love 3

I like how Failure abandoned her plot point baby so she could go kiss Ben and then kill him. She could have hit him in the head while he was walking up the stairs or called the cops while he was tied up. She just wants to kill. 

In my opinion, she is not crazy. She knows the difference between right and wrong. If she was truly insane, she would not have lied to Chad about her nefarious plans for Ben.

• Love 8
(edited)

...after having her ego stroked.

Can anyone explain why Ben would still be attracted to her? Last time they talked he called her a whore for betraying him and wanted her dead.

But now he wants her again... Riiiiight. Right after she married Chad, too. And left him to rot in custody.

AWFUL writing.

And yeah...what mother wouldn't burn down the house her baby is in just to get revenge on her ex?

Ben is a crazy, messed up psycho. There really isn't any other explanation. He's clearly obsessed with her for some reason. 

I'm amazed that Ben still wants Abby even after everything that has happened. 

Abby is one twisted, sick puppy. I get that Ben isn't exactly innocent and he murdered a bunch of people, including Will, but I think tying him to the bed and whacking him in the head with a lamp is enough. She did not need to set him on fire. She just comes off as a complete nutcase. Chad should be very afraid. And what happened with Thomas while all of this was going on?

Oh God... seriously? So Maggie basically lied to Victor about being told that her daughter died and she gave up Summer willingly? What the hell was that? So ridiculous! I don't understand what exactly is Maggie supposed to be ashamed about. I really don't. This Summer story really is destroying Maggie as a character and ruining what used to be a beautiful love story with her & Mickey. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 9

KM is awful.  I was actually cringing when Abby was jumping up and down on the bed laughing today.  And FYI, dumbass, when you're dousing your tormentor with lighter fluid in order to set him on fire it's best not to get it all over yourself as well.  SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!

Nicole and Deimos are made of win.  :-)

BlackMamba -I say this as a friend who respects you - please stop finding the actor who plays Ben attractive. Please. Begging you. He has literally nothing attractive about him. He makes working out look unappealing. I've seen news reports about creepy Asian Sex Robots that looked more charismatic and natural than he is.

Co-signing!  His lack of upper lip and Zoolander faces are just ... ugh.  I hope he never comes back.

• Love 5

I'm not saying I like her or Been but they work better as psychos as they should have been written.  An upside to spoilers is that I can happily mute Mags and Summer and not care.

• Love 4

Why is Deimos telling Nicole that Victor is in "his" house?

Jeez, she had to stab him in the shoulder, she couldn't stab him in the heart?

Chad does his own grocery shopping?  Don't they have staff for that?

Damn, psycho Abigail finally comes out!

Well, now Summer will go out for revenge against Maggie, I guess.

• Love 2

AWFUL writing.

It's also awful writing that Ben in Abby's head wanted to see his son, and real-Ben, who uttered "Bye Mama" as he took off with his son, now not only hasn't asked about his son, has decided he's still in love with the woman he left to die. 

• Love 4

Although KM did a decent job portraying crazy Abby, I kept thinking, "seriously show, must we have another good person commit murder".  

I muted most of the Maggie/Summer scenes, but did catch the end where Maggie now says she gave the baby away willingly.

Deimos/Nicole is the only thing kinda interesting right now.  And that might be just because I'm hoping it will get Nicole's mind off the death of the "love of her life".

Jmo, but Abigail has never been a good person.

• Love 7

Please Chad, let your inner Dimera come out.  Save your baby, and let the two psychos die in the fire.

I would give anything for Chad to turn into a true DiMera.  

I just have to say I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!!  Other DOOL boards I'm on are praising KM as the "bestest" actress to be on DOOL and this is the "bestest" storyline ever and Lord help the person that disagrees with them. Luckily I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm really feeling sorry for the people that disagree with the fanatics (which this group helps me truly understand where the word "fan" comes from).  I have found my people.

• Love 14

I just have to say I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!! Other DOOL boards I'm on are praising KM as the "bestest" actress to be on DOOL and this is the "bestest" storyline ever and Lord help the person that disagrees with them. Luckily I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm really feeling sorry for the people that disagree with the fanatics (which this group helps me truly understand where the word "fan" comes from). I have found my people.

Oh yes same here Lisa.

I mean I have to admit since Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest gotten air time back the writing has been better for them and been entertaining. But no way this is the greatest story of days nor is KM Susan Lucci.

• Love 1

Jmo, but Abigail has never been a good person.

True.  But since the writers keep telling us she is, in their minds, the story they've written is portraying another "good" person committing murder, and again not in self-defense.

• Love 6

As a lover of bad movies, especially bad Lifetime movies, I was getting a cheap kind of enjoyment out of the Ben/Abby scenes today.

I was really, really, really hoping that it wasn't Ben, that Abby lost her fucking mind and had one of the guards tied up. The entire set up - her kissing him - was all in her head. In reality, she knocked out the guard that she had invited in for lemonade earlier and is getting ready to set him on fire.

I love Nicole and the way she looks disturbed by Deimos and doesn't even try to hide it. Gotta admit, VI definitely has the creepy vibe down.

• Love 9

As a lover of bad movies, especially bad Lifetime movies, I was getting a cheap kind of enjoyment out of the Ben/Abby scenes today.

I was really, really, really hoping that it wasn't Ben, that Abby lost her fucking mind and had one of the guards tied up. The entire set up - her kissing him - was all in her head. In reality, she knocked out the guard that she had invited in for lemonade earlier and is getting ready to set him on fire.

I love Nicole and the way she looks disturbed by Deimos and doesn't even try to hide it. Gotta admit, VI definitely has the creepy vibe down.

That would have been awesome and a great way to show that Abigail had lost touch with reality....

• Love 5

Seems like since it was The Abifail show again today,

The Lucas and Jennifer scenes were not shown. I guess it will be this week coming up unless they scrapped that too for another direction.

• Love 1

Lol..According to her fans, it was a mesmerizing performance and Meryl Streep would be taking notice...lol

There almost always one over hyped young actress on a soap who's fans call her the Meryl Streep of their show.

Abby's seduction of Ben and pouring the accelerant was a scene out of some dreg movie I'd find on Movie Central here. None seemed 'real' and I felt I was watching some really try-hard performance and wasn't buying any of it. No menace except hey, I'm dancing around a bed. Ben may be crazy, but Abby knows full-well what she is doing. Revenge may be a dish served cold, but this seemed really dumb. Maybe the DiMera mansion does need to burn down and get a rebuild.

I did like Nicole borrowing the Salem Brain and checking out the creepy Deimos dude. Nice to see her in investigative reporter mode.

I hope that someone makes up the mind about Summer being given up for adoption. First it was A, and now it is B, and Maggie is selfish. Yep, a handicapped 17 year old farm girl with no job prospects or ability to support a child gives her child up for adoption. The baby daddy is nowhere in sight and it was the 1970s. Summer can leave any time. I don't get the bedside devotion.

• Love 7

I will love it if Chad comes home to find Abigail throwing a match on an empty bed that then goes up in flames. Bonus points if the mansion actually burns down. Not terribly attached to Thomas at this point, so if he doesn't survive I will not be too bothered.

Go away Summer, far far away. Never to return or be mentioned again. Far far away. I don't know if I've disliked a character this much so immediately since Arabella Carey's introduction on AMC.

• Love 1
(edited)

While KM might not be the "bestest" actress in the world, I thought she did rather well in her scenes with Ben today.

It was the writing. She hardly had any speaking parts if you look at it. RSW did most of the heavy dialogue while she got to bounce around the bed like she was at a slumber party and acting like a crazy person. Does that take a lot of effort? Of course not lol.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

KM's acting was your average crappy Lifetime movie of the week style acting.

How dare you insult Lifetime movies like this.

I will love it if Chad comes home to find Abigail throwing a match on an empty bed that then goes up in flames. Bonus points if the mansion actually burns down. Not terribly attached to Thomas at this point, so if he doesn't 

Failure doesn't deserve the honor of burning down the mansion. 

• Love 6

Forgive me if this was already discussed, but did we get scenes of Lani and Shawn sleeping together, Lani going through his wallet and removing a pic of Belle and Claire, then going into the shower to have sex? SOD included that in their weekly summary in this week's magazine, but I never saw that. NY affiliated stations did not get Days on 3/17 because of the Saint Patrick's Day parade, but that was weeks ago. I know there has been a lot of talk about scrapped story lines. Was that one of them or am I really not paying attention when watching this show?

• Love 2