Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)

I see no benefit to having Brady.  Brady like so many other men on this show is pretty to look at, but has nothing else to offer.  Not only is he an abusive jerk like Dan, Eric, EJ, etc., - in the words of Ron White - "You can't fix stupid."

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

I see no benefit to having Brady.  Brady like so many other men on this show is pretty to look at, but has nothing else to offer.  Not only is he an abusive jerk like Dan, Eric, EJ, etc., - in the words of Ron White - "You can't fix stupid."

True. I knew when I wrote out the word "benefit" it looked funny in relation to Brady.

• Love 2

I didn't get the impression that Brady wanted to raise the baby with Melanie and shut Theresa out. I thought he was saying since Melanie is a part of his life she would become a step mother of sorts and help him raise tater tot along with Theresa.

What did JJ blackmail Daphne with?

• Love 2

What did JJ blackmail Daphne with?

He stutterbarked at her that he was going to go across the street (who knew she lived so close?) and tell her folks that she was seeing a divorced guy, father of two kids who wasn't even 21 yet, which would apparently horrify her parents.

From her response it looked like it was true, but what a shitty thing for him to threaten.

And then he had the gall to give her the puppy dog look and beg her not to warn Paige that he was looking for her.

JJ currently is an ass.

• Love 8

Yeah, this is a really weird version off JJ we're seeing right now. I'm not really sure why he's so much more confident about getting Paige back now AFTER he slept with his girlfriend's mother than before he slept with her when he had actual hope and integrity on his side.  

I still have a soft spot for the actor though.

• Love 5
(edited)

Me too, bantering. JJ seems a bit unhinged, and I guess it's no wonder with all of the deception and intense feelings about everything that unfolded, but I hope he gets a grip sooner than later. 

Yes, I was so afraid they'd fall into an angry embrace after that slap. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 1
(edited)

Everybody on the show seems to be unhinged, blackmailing cheaters. How does Tomsell think that these characters will remain viable...They have really done a number on the characters...It is a shame that Ken Corday allowed this travesty to happen...Everybody is acting out of character for the sake of the plot...The show is very boring and lifeless...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's kind of hilarious watching all the people who gave Sami so much grief get cheated on or cheat themselves, but then the SL never goes anywhere, and it's back to boredomville.

Especially Sonny Tigerlynx, who got in Sami's face after Will wrote that expose about her and defended Abifail.. I did not like his attitude with Sami. I always liked the Sami/Sonny relationship, they were a hoot together when they were looking for evidence against Will in Nick's room at the Kiriakis mansion. The show should have made them close friends now that they were in-laws..Lord knows that Sami needed friends..I would have enjoyed seeing Sami and Sonny banding together in schemes for the greater good...I think Sami could have brought out more of his dark side getting into all types of trouble..It pained me when Sonny threw Sami in Will's face like she was the devil...She was always so supportive of Wilson, unlike his harpy of a mother..

A close Sami/Sonny bond could have been good for both characters....The show lacks friendship and people just connecting on a human level....For example JJ, is the cousin of both Will and Sonny. They could have had Will and JJ discuss cheating on their paramours and how bad it was for them to do so...Conversely, JJ could have seen the pain that Will's cheating has done to Sonny and that could have compounded his guilt in knowing that Paige was suffering because of him... Even Paige and Sonny could have had a heart to heart about being betrayed by the ones that they love...Characters are too isolated from one another and it keeps Salem from being a community...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jen seemed to have a better moral compass when Alice Horton was around. Maybe she kept Jen in line. Left on her own, Jen is kind of a screw-up.

Oh well, at least Jen seems be allowing people to yell at her (which she deserves). I think the show could have done a better job of explaining why Jen thought no one would find out.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Given Daphne's reaction, I'd say yes, he was spot-on.  That must be why she caved to his blackmail.  I was surprised to hear that her parents live right across the street from his family, though.

Or it could have been that her parents would have believed JJ's lies instead of her.  After all JJ is a  Horton who can do no wrong.

• Love 4
(edited)

I blame Jen.

How refreshing.  Before, the only people allowed to blame Jen were people we were supposed to think were her moral inferiors - like Nicole, Chloe, Eve, Theresa, etc.

This time, the town "good" girl succinctly and with wonderfully cold eyes told Jen exactly how selfish she'd been, how she'd been willing to sacrifice her so her baby boy could have his new toy with no troublesome truths attached, and how messed up her moral code.  When she told Jen that she wasn't any better than Eve, that moment was a thing of beauty.

I don't know if we're going to have the town deluge Paige with all the reasons she wrong, all the reasons she should kiss Jen's behind, but at least, for once, Jen got read out for being a selfish, phony ass.

And to Jen's credit, she took it.  She didn't flair up, she didn't get mad, she took the spanking because she knows she deserved it.

Is it at all possible that the writers have realized that they'd gone too far in elevating Jen to sainthood while letting Jen get away with murder and are correcting the character so we get the Jen of old, the one who wasn't a constant moralizing hypocritcal ass?  It would be nice, and it would be GREAT for the character.

Oh - Maxine, STFU.  Just STFU.  The fangurl look does NOT compliment you.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

When will JJ realize that he needs to talk to a therapist and stop trying to rush to being in a relationship. Hopefully it's where the writers go and hopefully Paige just turns him down and tells him to take a hike. I really don't want Paige to be like so many of the other women in Salem, feeling like they need a man to feel complete.

• Love 4

I'm back, (sort of) just wanted to see what you guys were suffering through. Who wins for most annoying character this week?

In no particular order: Sparkle, Will, Sonny's mother, Lucas, Justin, Victor, Brady, Theresa, Clyde, Xander, Serena, JJ, Eve, Dan, Maxine, Maggie, Abifail.

• Love 4

In no particular order: Sparkle, Will, Sonny's mother, Lucas, Justin, Victor, Brady, Theresa, Clyde, Xander, Serena, JJ, Eve, Dan, Maxine, Maggie, Abifail.

I laughed soooo hard at this!

• Love 1

When will JJ realize that he needs to talk to a therapist and stop trying to rush to being in a relationship. Hopefully it's where the writers go and hopefully Paige just turns him down and tells him to take a hike. I really don't want Paige to be like so many of the other women in Salem, feeling like they need a man to feel complete.

Didn't JJ go to therapy back when he trashed the bookstore?

I disagree that there is anything annoying about Paul.

More recently Jen Jen hired the living room therapist then ran downstairs and said how'd it go honey?  Run, JJ, run.

Everything about Sparkle is annoying. 

• Love 4

I'm a bit surprised that Melanie hasn't interacted with Kate since coming back to Salem six months ago. I recall them being some sort of frenemies around the time she was married to Phillip, with a common goal of taking Parker away from Chloe?

• Love 1

I laughed soooo hard at this!

I'm still laughing.  It's hilarious, but it's also sad because it is true.

These are just the people that came to mind. There are very few people who aren't annoying me in some way.

I'm a bit surprised that Melanie hasn't interacted with Kate since coming back to Salem six months ago. I recall them being some sort of frenemies around the time she was married to Phillip, with a common goal of taking Parker away from Chloe?

Kate hasn't been written properly in quite some time so I'm not surprised that she hasn't spoken to Melanie. She's hooking up with that hillbilly, she didn't catch on that the hillbilly is a child abusing pedophile, she hasn't interfered in Will and Sonny's relationship by threatening Sparkle, and she stabbed her child in the back for a job.

• Love 3

Since you put Sonny's mother on here, I'm pretty sure this will lift your spirits

yXPR8L.gif

• Love 5

Since you put Sonny's mother on here, I'm pretty sure this will lift your spirits

yXPR8L.gif

Shadow, that' the gift for LeftPhalange that just goes on giving.  

Now who in their right mind would take on Kate and expect to win, anyway??

• Love 3

I wonder if Justin and Kate will hook up?

I've been wondering that, too.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, but if it gets her away from Clyde, that's good enough for me. If he wasn't going to be with Adrienne, I've always been curious about a Justin/Nicole pairing. It would have made Victor's head explode, but I suppose Kate and Justin could do the same thing.

• Love 3
(edited)

yXPR8L.gif

Bwahh this is great.

I don't have a gif for it but one of my all time faves is when John (actually believe he might have been RoboJawn at the time) slammed Marlena's head into a door. I think it was during the wrap up of that gawd awful Santos Colleen story and they went to Ireland and well....

It is around the 25 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSGsmJbWpk

Good times! 

You're welcome.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3

Bwahh this is great.

I don't have a gif for it but one of my all time faves is when John (actually believe he might have been RoboJawn at the time) slammed Marlena's head into a door. I think it was during the wrap up of that gawd awful Santos Colleen story and they went to Ireland and well....

It is around the 25 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSGsmJbWpk

Good times! 

You're welcome.

LOL!

That's NO way to treat a Roomba, but I understand the feeling!  

Thank you from the bottom of my twisted little heart.

• Love 2

It would be interesting to see what a fight between Abigail and Kate would like. 

It wouldn't even be a fight. Abifail would just stand there looking stupid and talking shit and KM would make weird facial expressions. Then Kate would destroy her and that would be that. 

• Love 6

The sidepiece would vanquish Kate under Tomsell. Look at how she got the upper hand over Sami..That still burns me till this day..Sami who had no problems castrating her rapist was reduced to nothing before Abifail. What was Ken Corday thinking.....

• Love 1
(edited)

Seeing Sami and Kate tag team Adrienne and the boring twit would be great if Ken Corday was not in charge.  Ken Corday will never let his favorites lose even when it makes no sense whatsoever for them to win, or to even be in the SL in the first place.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
(edited)

I was re-watching some old school Wilson scenes with Chandler, I loved it when Kate and Sami teamed up to put Adrienne in her place, when she voiced her concerns about Will being with Sonny..It pains me that she was right that Will would break Sonny's heart.. The Will back then was decent, but flawed human being. Now he is so different with this current incarnation of Will. What was Ken Corday thinking, when he turned Will into a douchebag. He destroys every couple on this show. He has done this with Jack and Jennifer in favor of Dannifer, Bo and Hope, Steve and Kayla, when he turned them into deadbeats....Bo and Steve would never willingly walk away from their families, after having been kept from their loved ones by nefarious forces...You are a failure Ken Corday, pure and simple...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm sorry, but Brady and Melanie are just too freaking over the top to be believed.  "Theresa is evil and she will use Tate as a weapon to get what she wants." If they both truly think that, then why are they okay with leaving a little baby in her care?  Because Brady will be around to make sure he grows up right?  What a bunch of delusional twits.  

If Melanie and Brady truly had this epic love, then they'd call Theresa's bluff and if she went through with her moving to CA threat, then they'd have two options:  fight for sole custody or move to CA.  But oh no, the show wants to make sure we know just how noble and wonderful Melanie Jonas is.  Only not so much.

I guess we were supposed to see the Sonny and Will scenes as cute but I felt vaguely uncomfortable and I think a lot of that has to do with Sneasel trying too hard to not be a sneasel.

Bitter Paige can stay but JJ and his weirdo mother need to leave.  Eve is right that JJ is an inherent liar--so is Abby for that matter--but Jenn refuses to see their faults.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8

It's a problem I've noticed across soaps for the past decade or so... they don't build up love stories anymore. There have been precious few relationships since 2000 that mattered much to me because it was either not given any real depth or shoved so far down my throat as "YOU MUST LOVE THEM" that it turned me right off.

Melanie was leaving? Why have this all happen? Why not have her sacrifice herself at Kristen's hands in order save Theresa and Tate or something? Then Theresa is given angst in the form of 'this person I couldn't stand is the reason I'm alive and my son is with me' and Brady has 'OMG! My latest true love just died heroically!' and then Brady and Theresa have to deal with parenthood with that shadow looming over them. At which point, we can decide if said shadow is too much to overcome and let them be co-parents while moving onto other relationships OR they are brought together over this tragedy in time for either Melanie to come back or for Daniel and/or Maggie to take on the role of obstacle for Melanie's sake. MOAR ANGST! 

It's not rocket science, people! As it is... it's a relationship that I don't buy and it's so ham handed in the 'Theresa is a bad bad bad person! Poor Melanie! Poor Brady! Poor Daniel and Maggie because they have to be there, too!'

Ugh. Why can't people fucking write a story anymore?!

• Love 8
(edited)

Dandesun, isn't that what they did with Wilson..They have decided that Sonny never really loved Will, his true love is and has always been Paul, now that Paul is ready to be with Sonny, evil Will is keeping them apart.....

Theresa is now the evil bitch keeping the true loves apart with Tater-tot and now Saint Melanie is sacrificing herself..Isn't that what Carrie did when Sami told the world that she was pregnant with Austin's child...Theresa may be a sociopath in the making, but, I think she is too good for Brady..I just don't care for Brady and that insipid Melanie....Thank the heavens! tomorrow is her last day..One down and two to go...Maggie  and her egg baby need to leave too..Parker can stay since he is really Philip's....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I didn't think today's episode was bad, but that doesn't mean I wasn't annoyed.

I hope that once Paige found out about JJ and Eve's affair, that there would be a shift in the storyline. I hoped that Eve and Jennifer would both simmer down and do some soul searching, especially after Paige gave them both a reality check. Nope. It seems like nothing's changed. Jennifer and Eve are still at each other's throats, basically rehashing the same argument over and over again. I don't think either genuinely understands how they screwed up, whereas I think JJ might (as of now). I'm loving this new Paige, but I could really do without Eve and Jennifer, and for the time being, JJ.

I never liked Brady and Melanie, and today was just irritating. Firstly, talk about being so over-the-top dramatic. But secondly, when I first heard Melanie was leaving, I was glad she was leaving -- but not like this. She gets to leave as some wronged victim, and worst of all, now Brady has more ammo to bully Theresa around with? No thanks.

• Love 3

At least back when Sami wanted dimwit Austin, the writers laid the framework for Sami going from being very close to Carrie, Marlena, John and Roman, to being the delusional hellion (who now hated Marlena, John and Carrie) scheming to get Austin from Carrie.

Austin and Carrie returning to Salem in 2011, and Rafe/Carrie sneaking around behind Sami and Austin's backs, but Sami being the only bad guy in that SL had me going WTH?

That being followed up with Sami is the horrible villain who is so mean to EJ and the boring twit put me firmly in the, "I hate Ken Corday he is a talentless hack who is ruining the show category."

• Love 4
(edited)

Well said Tigerlynx..Once the Dimera plaything got elevated above Sami and Carrie after the stunts she pulled with Austin and EJ. I  was pretty much done with Ken Corday...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

6/1/2015 Recap :)

JJ/Paige

JJ is glad that he ran into Paige and wants to talk but Paige doesn't want to. JJ is about to leave when Paige thinks that they should talk as she gets to ask who was better in bed her or Eve but says she really doesn't want to talk to JJ and leaves. JJ follows her in the park and wants to explain and Paige doesn't see a need to hear it as she got the gist of JJ sleeping with Eve. JJ says he has an answer as to why he cheated over and over and ask Paige if she wants to hear the answer.

Paige wants to hear it and JJ says he was screwed up and was trying to change when he met Paige and meant it. He met Paige and fell in love with her. Paige says JJ said all this before. JJ says it's true and JJ thought he changed as he put his mistakes behind him and Paige got him. Paige wants to know why he's telling her this as it has nothing to do with what he did. JJ says it does as he had it good and all that and Eve came to town. Paige says what a surprise he's blaming Eve and JJ says not true and that Eve was true in saying that JJ isn't good enough for Paige which Paige says it wasn't true. 

JJ says once he got started the lies got easier and he's been lying to her which seems like forever. Paige says she asked him if he needed to come clean and he lied to her face. JJ says it was easy to lie because there was one huge lie behind the other and the real lie is that he changed. JJ says he's the same guy that sold drugs, lied to Jen, tore up the Square, and the guy who doesn't deserve Paige and he lied over and over cause he was afraid to admit it to himself. Paige says so what as he kept lying. JJ said he would lie all over again to keep Paige. JJ says he's crazy in love with Paige and will do anything to keep her in his life and JJ calls it crazy love and the only kind of love he knows and that he can't go on without her.

Paige says she knows JJ wasn't a saint or perfect and that he needed to be honest and not sleep with Eve. Paige says she doesn't give a damn about JJ or his self-esteem issues and he can go straight to hell. JJ says he's already there which Paige says good and walks off.

Eve/Jennifer/Eric

Jennifer thinks that Eve shouldn't be in her office and Eve says she doesn't give a damn what Jen wants and says that Paige's life is a living hell thanks to Jennifer. Jen says it's pathetic that Eve is trying to blame her for what Eve did. Eve said that Paige would't have found out if Jen had blackmailed her. Jen says that she prevented Eve from trying to ruin JJ's life. Eve says that JJ is a screw up of the first order and that JJ was headed to jail and refuses to see who he really was and had to protect Paige. Jen says she took responsibility and was wrong and Eve says it was evil.

Jen says Eve is a bad person on every level and if Eve hurts JJ she will have to face her. Eve takes the picture of JJ that is on Jen's desk and says that JJ is playing her and doesn't have a clue of who he is and calls him destructive and a liar and hopes JJ burns in hell and throws the picture down shattering it. Jen wants Eve out of her office and Eve says so Jen can go back to her stupid life and how Jen can keep her son. Jen says that Eve should focus on how strong Paige is and that Paige will be fine. Jen admits that Paige was at her office and how Paige wanted answers. Eve wants to know what Jen says and that if she blames her and ruined their relationship but Eve says that she figured out why Jen wants JJ and Paige together because Jen sees Paige as the next Jennifer Horton and compares it to Paige being Jen and JJ basically being Jack and Eve calls JJ worthless. Jen says that Paige will never lay eyes on or talk to Eve again and that it would be best and Eve tells Jen to shut up and attacks her (if we can call it that).

Eric breaks up the fight and Jen says she'll press charges if Eve doesn't leave, which Eric asks Eve to leave. Eve says she made a mistake and so did Jen and if she loses Paige then Jen needs to lose JJ and leaves. Eric asks Jen what happened. Jen doesn't want to talk about it and Eric says for Jen to call him if she needs him and to be careful when making someone that angry as never know what they could do and leaves.

Eve is at the park and leaves a voice message for Paige to call her and that she loves her and hangs up. Eve says to herself that JJ and Jen are not gonna get away with it and walks off. (Last scene of the day)

Paul/Sonny/Marlena/Anne

Paul comes out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel when there's a knock and it's Sonny.  Sonny said he never gave an answer and tells him that he does love him and never stopped and kisses him and drops the towel, which is just a dream for Paul.

Marlena roams the hall of the hospital and runs into Paul and Paul says that he's at the hospital to donate blood as he has time on his hands. Marlena thinks it's good when a rare blood donor donates blood and thanks him for saving Sonny's life. Paul says now Mar wants him out of Will and Sonny's relationship. Paul wants to know if Mar is gonna tell him to stay away from Sonny. Mar asks about John and Paul calls John a hypocrite and Mar a hypocrite over the affair. Mar says she made bad choices. Paul says he's not gonna lie to himself like Mar and John did. Mar says that if they made the choice they wanted to Paul wouldn't be born.

Paul says it's okay to make choice to hurt people because good can come of it. Mar says things happen for a reason and Paul says she's a psychiatrist and shouldn't believe in fate. Mar asks about him coming to Salem which Paul says he didn't know Sonny was in Salem as he was in Salem for surgery. Mar says some things are beyond their control and walks away.

Paul asks Anne if Theresa is in her room as he wants to straighten things out with her. Anne tells him that Theresa isn't there but tells him her baby is still here which Paul looks at Tate.

Sonny/Will

Sonny arrives home when his phone rings and it's Will and Sonny quickly answers and asks if Will is ok. Will who is at The Pub says he's fine and Sonny said he's been trying to get in contact with him. Will says that he had a meeting with Zoe and Sonny said that today was their first therapy session which Will says he didn't forget and he'll meet them there. Sonny says it's too late as he already cancelled and tells Will to come home.

Will arrives home and Sonny is glad he could make it which Will apologizes and Sonny says as always. Will doesn't know why he couldn't meet them there and Sonny says they needed paperwork to sign and Sonny says they rescheduled for a day after tomorrow and if Will can make it which Will says yes. Will says that before they go to therapy he thinks that they may be able to do something first. 

Sonny asks if Will is backing up and Will says no but there are exercises he wants to do that he found online and if it doesn't work out they can go to therapy. Sonny reads the exercises with sarcasm as it says "Eat dinner together" and "don't go to bed angry" which Sonny sarcastically calls cutting edge material. Will says fine they don't have to do them but wants Sonny to read the last one which is "Honesty Hour" and Sonny says really. Sonny says lets start with "Quarterly Hour" and Will calls Sonny a coward but they go along with it and Sonny asked what happened to the Taylor Swift t-shirt and Will says he threw it out as it was pitiful with Sonny wearing it. 

Sonny asked why Will backed out of the counseling session and Will says he had a meeting which Sonny asks honestly. Will says he had a meeting so he wouldn't have to go to the session. Will says he was scared that if they kept talking about everything Sonny would find more reason to leave him. Sonny said he wouldn't leave him and Will says that if they see a counselor they'll point out his mistakes and counselor will wonder why Sonny is with him. Sonny says that's not going to happen and Will says they'll see the counselor. Will says he has time for another question and Will says Paul asked Sonny on if he loves him and Will asks Sonny if he's in love with Paul. 

Anne/Theresa/Melanie

Anne wants to know what Theresa said to Mel and Theresa confirms what she said to Mel about going to Cali and still being in love with Brady. Anne figured out that's why Brady was upset which Theresa confirms. Nurse brings Theresa the release forms to sign which Theresa does signs and says she wants to see Tate but Nurse says a doctor is looking at Tate which Theresa says she'll go home and take a shower and be back which the Nurse says she'll alert the media and leaves. Anne says Theresa made a mistake in giving Mel an ultimatum because why should Mel put her needs before Tate when Theresa is putting her needs first.

Anne says that Brady does deserve to be with Tate but Mel isn't going to go into the night for Theresa. Theresa says she will move to L.A. then.

Theresa is at home and there's a knock at the door and it's Mel. Theresa asks how Mel knows that she was home and Mel says the hospital told her that Theresa was released but really couldn't hear over everyone cheering and a band playing. Theresa has no time for Mel but Mel tells Theresa that she got what she wanted and that she's leaving Salem. Theresa invites Mel in and hope she isn't leaving on account of her. Mel says she's on the next flight and hope that she doesn't use Tate to get what she wants and says she's off to a good start on mothering and calls her despicable for using Tate for blackmail. Mel says that Theresa thinks that she has won but it's going to turn around and smack her in the face.

Theresa says she didn't lose because she has Tate and how Brady won't have a nagging red headed twerp around. Mel says it's a beautiful fantasy but Theresa played all her cards and that Brady will hate her. Theresa says Brady will get over it. Mel says hate solidifies and freezes and will always be the person to use Tate to get rid of the woman Brady loves. Theresa tells Mel to leave. Mel says if Theresa left things alone she may have gotten what she wanted. Mel confirms that her and Brady weren't ready for a lifelong commitment and Theresa could have came right in the middle between them, but Theresa was too stupid. Theresa tells her to leave and opens the door. Mel walks out and tells Theresa to be good to Tate as he'll be the only person in the world to not hate her and Theresa slams the door in her face. Theresa has a big smile on her face.

Theresa is so giddy and says that her and Brady are gonna be together.

Mel/Brady/Maggie

Mel says she's going to Europe as she already brought her ticket. Brady wants to know how long she'll be gone which Mel says she can't come back until she's no longer an issue for Theresa, Brady, and Tate. Brady says she can't do it and not going and Mel says she loves him so much and it's why she has to go.  Brady says to not let Theresa threaten Mel but Mel thinks it would be best to step back from the situation and that Brady's only responsibility should be Tate. Brady doesn't think so but Mel says that if she stayed Theresa would make their lives miserable and will not be a reason why Tate is going to suffer. 

Brady says that Mel needs to stay and fight back. Mel says it would be a war and Brady doesn't care and Mel says the most important thing to Brady is being a father. Mel knows Brady loves her but Tate needs him and Theresa is dangerous and if she stays Theresa will move to California and how Theresa will punish her and she has to leave to prevent it all. Mel says that Tate needs him and for Brady to not be mad at her. Brady says that Mel is the reason that he has Tate and Mel says that she has to do something and asks Brady to wait. Brady says he'll go but Mel says she has to do it alone and asks him to wait which Brady says he will. Mel grabs her purse and leaves. Outside the door Mel cries before walking off.

Brady walks to the door and it's Maggie. Maggie calls out for Mel which Brady says Mel isn't there and Maggie asks what's wrong. Brady says that Mel should tell Maggie and that he's waiting on her to get back. Maggie asks if she should go and the look on Brady's face tells her she should. Maggie says how she, Dan, and Mel were talking about family and how Mel seemed emotional and felt like she was saying goodbye. Maggie hope she was wrong about that but wants to know why Mel would go. 

Maggie says how Mel was raised she feels strongly about giving a child every chance to grow up and feeling love and secure and she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that with Tate. Brady says he loves Mel so much and he thinks that they have to let Mel go. Mel returns home and hugs Maggie and asks if she knows where Parker and Dan are and Maggie says she'll go get them and leaves. Mel says she told Theresa the good news. Brady says he hates Theresa and hates what she's doing to them. Mel says she has to wonder if Brady hates her for leaving.

Are writers afraid to have Hortons/Deveraux get smacked around?? Eve slaps JJ but she just brushes up against Jacosta why didn't Eve smack her or go all Kate and punch her. They let Jacosta and Jar Jar smack people but barely anyone gets to smack them back.

I had to laugh at Mel telling Theresa that she could barely hear about Theresa being released from the hospital because everyone was cheering. LOL that was funny.

Theresa really is shooting herself in the foot, even Anne is trying to tell her this and Theresa just won't listen.

Sparkles STFU quit trying to justify your need to get all up in Sonny's pants. Him saying RoboMar is a psychiatrist and shouldn't believe in fate was a WTF for me. Who the hell is he to tell someone what to believe in. 

I'm glad Paige didn't buy any of JJ's bullshit and basically said she needed for him to be honest. In reality there is no excuse for lying.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

Once again, I'm begging for someone to come get tater tot. Anyone. Please. Can Nicole kidnap him? This stupid baby isn't doing anyone any good. Theresa is gross and pathetic and this is a terrible exit story for Melanie. 

Ugh STFU Sparkle. Why are you talking to Marlena about what went down with Jawn and Roman. That's none of his damn business and Marlena should have told him to fuck off for trying to use her history to justify his actions. 

Eve and Jen need to be removed from society. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I think Sparkles enjoys the thrill of the chase and if and when Sonny does sleep with him. He will lose interest fast..He is an entitled asshole, everybody must be submit to his desires..All this bullshit about fate coming out of his mouth is so pathetic..Is that what he is going to say about Will, when they get together, after Sonny  leaves to get away from those two nutjobs..After all it was fate that put Will in his path to write his story that led to their one night stand..Go away Sparkle... you are so played out...The show tries so hard to make him special by putting him in scenes with both Ari his rival's daughter and now Tater-tot..They are so transparent with their Paul-love....

I expect Sparkle to save a bunch of puppies from a burning building in Salem soon or he might give one to Ari as a birthday present....He is getting the Daniel treatment by the show and that makes me hate him even more..Even if Will is a pathetic, narcissitic douchebag....The show used to be so good at introducing new characters in the past, Vivian and Kate comes to mind....We were not told to love them at the expense of established characters...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

JJ's spiel about being crazy about Paige and needing her to be in his life... oh, well, sign me right up then! This has the overwhelming stench of Lifetime Movie. When does JJ try to kill Paige already? "If I can't have you... no one can!"

Am I honestly supposed to see this shit as romantic?!

Keep walking, Paige! Maybe change your name and number, too!

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 11
(edited)

Don't you guys notice that all the people who cheated on this show have played victim? Will, Lucas, Adrienne, Abigail, JJ,Eve, EJ and the ones who were betrayed are made to look  bad for actually voicing their hurt and anger. When John and Marlena betrayed Roman, they never played victim and were deeply remorseful of their actions....They actually faced consequences for hurting Roman...They were shunned by the Brady family and that really hurt John since he lived with them as Roman for many years...Sami the hellion was another type of punishment that was unleashed on Salem...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
Once again, I'm begging for someone to come get tater tot. Anyone. Please. Can Nicole kidnap him? This stupid baby isn't doing anyone any good. Theresa is gross and pathetic and this is a terrible exit story for Melanie.

Nicole and Kate need to take Tate and Ari to California, and live with Sami and her children.

I wonder if in order to keep the spine she now has Paige will have to leave Salem like Jordan did.