Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Even Hell Has Two Bars (5) Never Block Cookies (6)

Lisin

I did not know the episodes were aired out of order, but now I'm definitely going to have to go back and watch them in the right sequence. I spent most of the time cringing through the increased romantic tone because I haven't really gotten that type of chemistry vibe from them yet (and because I have second-hand embarrassment issues, which is why I typically don't bother with rom-coms in the first place -- but oh, this show), but when Henry pulled Eliza to him... Yowza. I can definitely see it now. ;-) So now I can rewatch with my eyes all the way open.

• Love 1
On 05/11/2014 at 6:48 PM, thuganomics85 said:

I don't know why, but I just find something kind of brilliant about the casting of Natasha Henstridge as the boss' wife.  I can't remember if she was in the pilot or not (during the wedding), but when she showed up here, I was just like "Perfect choice!"  Forty years old and she still looks gorgeous!

She's hot as.  Yeah, she was in the pilot and at her daughter's wedding, she was mouthing the vows as Maureen was reciting them.  I also like the fact that Yasmin stood up for Terrence and scolded Sam for being rude and dismissive of him.