Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: And the DJ Face

The Sophie stuff drives me nuts. I hate the audience hooting and hollering every time she enters. And I love Jennifer Coolidge. I just hate this character.

I checked last week's ratings and this show is doing better than Dancing with the Stars, Gotham (my personal favorite Monday show) and Scorpion but losing to The Voice. So not many of us are commenting, but somebody is watching it.

This is one of the shows I watch the next morning while ironing my clothes and getting ready for work. It makes me laugh once in a while but not nearly as much as it used to. I like the rapport between Max and Caroline. I also like Earl. The rest of the diner staff can go, as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 3

This episode was not terrible-I actually laughed a few times, especially when Sophie was not blocking my screen with her massive bulk-I can't figure out how she gets into the clothes-do they spray paint it on to her.

I liked the scene with the dairy case-it was clever, not something I expect from this show.

This is one of the shows I watch the next morning while ironing my clothes and getting ready for work. It makes me laugh once in a while but not nearly as much as it used to. I like the rapport between Max and Caroline. I also like Earl. The rest of the diner staff can go, as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty much right.

This show could be so much better with MUCH less Sophie. She has no point and seems so out of place in that diner. Also hate the audience whooping. I honestly don't get why they are doing it.

I also need some interaction with Hahn (sp?) that does not revolve around how short he is. Can't the writers think of ANYTHING else Caroline and Max can say to him?

I also need some interaction with Hahn (sp?) that does not revolve around how short he is. Can't the writers think of ANYTHING else Caroline and Max can say to him?

They also like to pick out the homoerotic subtext in everything he says.

The Sophie stuff drives me nuts. I hate the audience hooting and hollering every time she enters. And I love Jennifer Coolidge. I just hate this character.

I checked last week's ratings and this show is doing better than Dancing with the Stars, Gotham (my personal favorite Monday show) and Scorpion but losing to The Voice. So not many of us are commenting, but somebody is watching it.

Wow this show is doing better than Gotham, that's just so wrong on so many levels.  I can see Dancing with the Stars (that show should be put out of it's misery) and Scorpion.  I'd like to see more Hahn but not at the expense of the same of tired lame jokes.  I don't know what's worse the fake laughter for Sophie or the dresses Jennifer wears.  Kudos to the person who makes the clothes because those seams are getting a workout.

My favorite part of this episode was the cashier and her giving it back to Caroline.

Please tell me Grocery Store DJ isn't a real thing. This show is very good at introducing me to things that I never knew were things. Please tell me this is one that they actually made up.

It sounds like something they would try to do in some trendy, hipster neighborhood. I did kind of snicker that every time Caroline said his name Max went "Who?"