Type keyword(s) to search

Judge Judy's Boob Tube (Videos)

dougfir
  • Start Topic

I agree he would have been justified. His home was invaded,his property taken, he was assaulted and his child snatched. I wonder if "Dustin" peed his pants when JJ was grilling him like a weiner.

If only JJ were given more cases like this instead of stupid, dumb boyfriend/girlfriend cell phone bills and keyed cars.

• Love 2

Have to add another "I never saw this" vid.

Crazy def. viciously assaulted plaintiff, but the true must-see part is def. witness, "Jeffrey", who is hostile, simmering with rage and calls JJ "honey." I think he had a little crush on the def.

(edited)
On July 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Probably everyone here has seen this, but just had to post one of the best cases evah! JJ slices and dices a bunch of crazy yahoos with the precision of a brain surgeon.

Damn, this is straight out of a bad western - let's round up a posse to go after that varmint! Love the passive voice of their complaint: "the truck was totaled". Not "the defendant totaled the truck". And dad needs to go back to custody court with this video.

On July 9, 2016 at 9:10 AM, AngelaHunter said:

Have to add another "I never saw this" vid.

Crazy def. viciously assaulted plaintiff, but the true must-see part is def. witness, "Jeffrey", who is hostile, simmering with rage and calls JJ "honey." I think he had a little crush on the def

Please. His defense is that he got upset because she used sexual favors in buying her horse? As if that would happen in the first place, or she'd say so to her date if it had. And Jeffrey says they were "physically drunk"? WTF.

Edited by Jamoche
  • Love 2

"the truck was totaled". Not "the defendant totaled the truck".

I've noticed that lots of criminals speak that way: "She passed", instead of "I killed her", "He went down," instead of "I shot him." They try to distance themselves from the crimes they've committed.

And Jeffrey says they were "physically drunk"?

Jeffrey, looking like a belligerent badger (no offense to real badgers) is an expert! He knows more than the EMTs and the police, about who needs medical care and who is drunk. Jeffrey, you've wasted your potential!

I miss cases like the one I'm about to post. It's ten minutes long, and you should watch it before it disappears. A woman tells her 6-year-old that an different man is her father, and her ex-husband underwent a paternity test to prove she was his, and sued ex-wife for reimbursement. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Christina said:

I miss cases like the one I'm about to post. It's ten minutes long, and you should watch it before it disappears. A woman tells her 6-year-old that an different man is her father, and her ex-husband underwent a paternity test to prove she was his, and sued ex-wife for reimbursement. 

Dad should take that tape and march into his local court to request full custody.

• Love 1

For some reason, an old JJ episode was on at 10:30 am on a channel that doesn't typically show it. The summary said that a fight at a nightclub resulted in three cars being damaged, or something, and I actually flipped over from a Food: Fact of Fiction I hadn't seen to check it out. It was hilarious. JJ could not get the defendant to understand that it didn't matter that her insurance had only lapped (not lapsed, I read the forum still) for 3 days, it was irresponsible. BUT, it was a weekend and a Monday and she didn't know! Jeez, JJ, that makes all the difference. JJ didn't believe the plaintiff that the cops were there for the fight and didn't issue any tickets because it was private property with no injuries. I don't know why she insists that is not true, because it is and has been for the majority of time she has been on this show. She never believes it. Anyhoo, all that to say that I tried to find it on YouTube because I loved it. I didn't, but found the following two accounts that have several old episodes along with some "Best of" episodes. I'm only liking one of each case, and doing under the spoiler tab because it seems that some people are having trouble with videos causing their pages to lag.

The first one has two parts, but the first case is most of it. JJ doesn't believe the Plaintiff's story, but Byrd says he has teenagers and does. The second one was only a few minutes and brought me a chuckle. The Mom was blaming the Plaintiff for her son's actions, when even the son was agreeing he was at fault

The second one is only one case, and I didn't think she was going to rule as she did. I was surprised. It went back  and fourth with her calling a young kid to the stand. The mother of the defendant was in sharp contrast to the mom in the first case linked, with her not defending his actions and also not defending the actions of the Plaintiff's child, who had flat out lied to his dad. Great little liar too. 

Spoiler

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Christina said:

For some reason, an old JJ episode was on at 10:30 am on a channel that doesn't typically show it. The summary said that a fight at a nightclub resulted in three cars being damaged, or something, and I actually flipped over from a Food: Fact of Fiction I hadn't seen to check it out. It was hilarious. JJ could not get the defendant to understand that it didn't matter that her insurance had only lapped (not lapsed, I read the forum still) for 3 days, it was irresponsible. BUT, it was a weekend and a Monday and she didn't know! Jeez, JJ, that makes all the difference. JJ didn't believe the plaintiff that the cops were there for the fight and didn't issue any tickets because it was private property with no injuries. I don't know why she insists that is not true, because it is and has been for the majority of time she has been on this show. She never believes it. Anyhoo, all that to say that I tried to find it on YouTube because I loved it. I didn't, but found the following two accounts that have several old episodes along with some "Best of" episodes. I'm only liking one of each case, and doing under the spoiler tab because it seems that some people are having trouble with videos causing their pages to lag.

The first one has two parts, but the first case is most of it. JJ doesn't believe the Plaintiff's story, but Byrd says he has teenagers and does. The second one was only a few minutes and brought me a chuckle. The Mom was blaming the Plaintiff for her son's actions, when even the son was agreeing he was at fault

The second one is only one case, and I didn't think she was going to rule as she did. I was surprised. It went back  and fourth with her calling a young kid to the stand. The mother of the defendant was in sharp contrast to the mom in the first case linked, with her not defending his actions and also not defending the actions of the Plaintiff's child, who had flat out lied to his dad. Great little liar too. 

Reveal hidden contents

I saw this one yesterday, too.  I don't "get it" why people can't understand about insurance.  She said, "I HAD insurance, but I hadn't paid the bill.  It was just 3 days late."  Hey, dumbie, then you DON'T HAVE insurance.  Even if she were within the 30-day grace period many companies offer, they will only reinstate after a lapse if there had not been an accident.

We are doomed.

• Love 2

Maybe the family should start selling pictures of cell phones on eBay to raise money for her kids. 

ETA: Good find, @MrSmith

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I don't know if you guys ever read comments under JJ vids, but that crowd is harsh! I love it.

No sympathy for "Beer Equals Fun" losers.

Oh, honey, when she said that was "ridiculous", that was not a compliment

• Love 3

Just rewatched the Cathleen Kreftmeyer case above.  (Christina's post.)  What an awful story.  The dad looked so nice. I hope he has the kids now. And that he's as good a dad as he appears.  Couldn't find anything on the Moron Mom (Thanks, JJ!), but I'm not as good at digging stuff up as others.

Oh, that was so cool!  We learned so much!  What's behind the door!  How do they shoot the hallterviews!  Neato!  Spoiler alert:  the photo on the link is the defendant, and I thought THAT was the nitwit.  Favorite part:  Byrd: "Ooookey dokey."    Le Sigh...

Thanks for posting!

• Love 2

That was a fun one! If I've ever seen them go to the back (not just JJ's "office"), I've forgotten. Or even if they've just shown anything that happens not during the case itself when people are drug tested, or go to try to find documents, or what have you. The plaintiff in this case was quite the (obviously drug-using) dummy, lol.

• Love 1
On 2/19/2017 at 7:59 AM, MrSmith said:

BTW, Kelli Filkins died on 29 Jan 2017. Someone, who I assume is probably her brother (or maybe her father) has set up a GoFundMe page asking for $4k. Her obituary is here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/freep/obituary.aspx?n=kelli-filkins-willis&pid=183756597. The GoFundMe is here: https://www.gofundme.com/kelli-marie-filkins

I don't know about her.  Anyone have a link or a quick cliffs notes? 

9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Someone just posted a bunch of really old eps. Get them while you can!

Wow that day care provider is a nasty woman. Why would you agree to be on tv after doing something like that?

• Love 1

badhaggis, I'd forgotten all about the Bratz Doll. Good one.

So we know how JJ always says, "I don't give a rat's (pause) behind about your feelings!"?

Here she so got so mad at some giant A-hole double-douchebag she didn't bother censoring herself.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Here she so got so mad at some giant A-hole double-douchebag she didn't bother censoring herself.

Joshua Subrow didn't even need to utter a word for the world to know of his double-douchebagginess. All that needs to be said of him is found from his chin up -- lame hipster beard, beady eyes, and went-out-of-style-in-92 haircut. 

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Joshua Subrow didn't even need to utter a word for the world to know of his double-douchebagginess.

This is true. The douche-baggery is off the scale. I bet he lives with his parents, has a room full of Star Wars and Punisher action figures and works in a warehouse sticking labels on packages.

An oldie but a goodie. You know damn well the plaintiff is one of those neighbors that has CPS, 911, the city ordinance department, etc. on speed dial in case your dog's paw grazes a blade of grass at the edge of his property line or you decide to let your ten-year-old walk unattended to a friend's house down the street.

Edited by Bobby88
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Bobby88 said:

An oldie but a goodie. You know damn well the plaintiff is one of those neighbors that has CPS, 911, the city ordinance department, etc. on speed dial in case your dog's paw grazes a blade of grass at the edge of his property line or you decide to let your ten-year-old walk unattended to a friend's house down the street.

His body language while she's explaining that abusing CPS is wrong is so very dismissive of her.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jamoche said:

His body language while she's explaining that abusing CPS is wrong is so very dismissive of her.

I know. I think he actually felt justified in contacting CPS. He's one of those vindictive people who makes false reports to CPS to get back at somebody and tries to pass it off as "I was only thinking of the children.". I would have loved to have seen JJ annihilate this weasel if this case happened nowadays. She was noticeably calmer and quicker with her rulings in many of the early shows.

I don't know if I buy that the defendant's child ever exposed himself in the first place. Cursing, maybe (and I have a feeling it was some words like "damn" or "hell" rather than straight-up F-bombs), but I believe the defendants when they say that the fathers of the little girls never spoke to them about the incident and that the first time they heard about it was when the case worker showed up at their door.

hey everyone! Haven't posted in a long time. Anyhow, I came across this and had to share with my JJ family. note to moderator, if this is in the wrong thread, please move it.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I don't know why, but the Baby Boy video is trending on YouTube right now.  At least two different videos of him and one discussing the case.

I saw a clickbait ad on a news site about it, with the caption saying it was an "upcoming episode". Not that you can trust clickbait ads.

ETA: And now it's showing up on non-clickbait sites, where it's still listed as 'a recent “Judge Judy” episode,'  http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/articleComments/Judge-Judy-Lets-a-Dog-Loose-in-Her-Courtroom-to-11859209.php

Edited by Jamoche

Oh, good heavens, AH!  You should have warned me to grab my bottle before I watched that! She's pretty horrible. As was the coat. Looked like a sweet, if gullible gentleman. Was kind of wishing she'd mouthed off one more time to lose both the ring and coat. And I'd bet money he didn't get the ring back.

• Love 2

Last night's Curb Your Enthusiasm featured Larry David suing the former owner of his house for trespassing and stealing his ficus plant. Here's the segment (until YouTube takes it down, of course): 

3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Thanks for sharing that!  It's brilliant, and doesn't JJ look good?  Maybe the lighting is different. 

I actually thought the same thing! I had to double take a little since it appeared her hairstyle seemed similar to about 3-4 seasons ago. Lighting is definitely a factor. 

2 hours ago, Spunkygal said:

Loved when Leon said he usually carries himself in a mocha shade!

That was an awesome line! And the great thing about this segment was the behavior of everyone in the Curb courtroom was nearly indistinguishable from an actual episode with real litigants. Larry even drank from the forbidden water - and had the nerve to complain about it!