Type keyword(s) to search

The Grimm Wishlist: What Should They Do?

iMonrey

(edited)

Why shouldn't Nick find solace his child? That would be pretty heartless to reject his child because the mother is Adalind. He doesn't need to have a romantic relationship with Adalind and I don't think that is being implied.

I don't have a problem with Nick finding solace in his child. It's the perceived connection to Adiland that I worry about. Frenimies? Sure. Reluctant associate because of the baby? No problem. I worry that they will have Adiland replace Juliette and I didn't even like Juliette but, that seems her eventual natural place in the group, without her usurping another spot (Rosalee).

Given the child it seems most likely (to me) that they'll use her in the home front role. Could Grimm surprise me and NOT go with the cliche? Maybe but, I don't have much hope.  So my wishlist is that they don't use the baby to have Adiland/Nick bond and develop a romantic/sexual relationship...ever!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

My wish is a combo of the last two posts -- no bonding with Adalind and not Nick's child, please.  But since he no longer has an aunt, a mother and (one hopes) a fiancee, it could make sense for the writers to fill the void with a child, (a son, right?).  I'm afraid that's the direction.  I wish it would turn out to be Renard's, or at least not Nick's, but maybe he plays some role/has some affection.  But I'd want it to be a small role, and then not on my screen much.  Because it all sounds so soapy as I type this and I'm sick of that whole schtick.

• Love 1

I would happily kill off Adalind's babies and be done with it.  Let Adalind go off the deep end and try to kill a few people before she is sent off to prison.

Renard goes back to being a badass and takes on the Royal families.

Nik finds his balls in Juliette's purse and we get male bonding with Monroe, Hank and Wu.

Truble leaves town, permanently, never to be seen or heard from again.

Nik uncovers the last key while working on a fairy tale wesen six episode arc.  Nik and Monroe work side by side to figure out where in the Black Forest the other four keys would fit which leads to them taking off with Rendard, while Hank stays in Portland.  Rosalie is torn between telling the Council what's going on with the keys and protecting her friends.

Rosalie, Wu and Hank use the Hexenbiest book as a way to revert the Grimmbago back to before Juliette's nasty little stunt.

Juliette is dead, never to be seen or ever heard from again!

• Love 1

Nik uncovers the last key while working on a fairy tale wesen six episode arc.  Nik and Monroe work side by side to figure out where in the Black Forest the other four keys would fit which leads to them taking off with Rendard, while Hank stays in Portland.  Rosalie is torn between telling the Council what's going on with the keys and protecting her friends.

Okay, here's my issue with the keys... I hated that they built them up and dropped them but I also fear that they are the series ender.  In other words, I don't think the writers have anything to give us once the keys are solved.

I don't think they should just drop the story line, but I do wish/hope that they really work something GOOD out of them--either something that will satisfactorily end the series or something that, while closing the door on the keys, will open up another plot.

Will somebody, please, kill the ever loving fuck out of Adalind?

Seriously, she's at least a season and a half past her expiration date. Why is she still alive?

I have no idea, they must really love her. Personally knocking her up (again) gave her serious plot armor (IMO). I don't need her dead, just gone.
  • Love 1

I have no idea, they must really love her. Personally knocking her up (again) gave her serious plot armor (IMO). I don't need her dead, just gone.

Well, the writers and show runners have become contortionists in an effort to keep her (Adalind) relevant. I agree she should have been gone ages ago, but I'm pretty sure we're stuck with her.  I like the actress, it's the character that drives me crazy.  If they could:

1. Make her a viable villain
  2. Give her a reason to actually be a villain
  3. Have the other characters actually hold her accountable for her actions (past and future)

I might be able to tolerate her.

• Love 2

Well, the writers and show runners have become contortionists in an effort to keep her (Adalind) relevant. I agree she should have been gone ages ago, but I'm pretty sure we're stuck with her.  I like the actress, it's the character that drives me crazy.  If they could:

1. Make her a viable villain
  2. Give her a reason to actually be a villain
  3. Have the other characters actually hold her accountable for her actions (past and future)

I might be able to tolerate her.

Pertaining to number 2 above, they've already de-hexened her, had her mother killed, and taken her baby.  That's all pretty good fuel for lighting a fire under a villain's behind, yet she's still pretty ineffectual except to be able to get pregnant (and not even realize it the second time, Henrietta had to clue her in).  So I think the villain ship has sailed, and I'd just like her to fade into the background a bit. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, the writers and show runners have become contortionists in an effort to keep her (Adalind) relevant.

Now if only they put that much effort into the actual show itself and the writing, maybe things would've actually been better than getting awful storylines that Juliette, Adalind, and the Royals that have wasted time in this series.

Edited by Free
  • Love 4
(edited)

Now if only they put that much effort into the actual show itself and the writing, maybe things would've actually been better than getting awful storylines that Juliette, Adalind, and the Royals that have wasted time in this series.

Agreed!

I mean, I wonder what was really going on when this was all developed.  Either...

1 - They were already looking ahead to season 5, or some other "big thing" they have in the works and they just gave up on this season

2 - There were some disgruntled writers/staffers who were making their feelings known

3 - They truly, honestly thought what they were doing was genius (I call this the Shonda Rhimes syndrome)

I hope to all that is holy that it wasn't #3, because that means we'll just keep getting the same crap over and over again.

Edited by OtterMommy
  • Love 2

So many good shows start declining after 3 or 4 seasons, they just run out of gas and are pale shadows of their former selves.  Some are so tightly planned and written that they keep the mojo going (Breaking Bad anyone?).  I would like to think this show is subject to resuscitation, but have doubts after the whole Juliette derailment.  Yet, if she is really gone, maybe the show is on the road to recovery, as per Otter Mommy's no. 1 above,  and that's my wish. 

• Love 1

Agreed!

I mean, I wonder what was really going on when this was all developed.  Either...

1 - They were already looking ahead to season 5, or some other "big thing" they have in the works and they just gave up on this season

2 - There were some disgruntled writers/staffers who were making their feelings known

3 - They truly, honestly thought what they were doing was genius (I call this the Shonda Rhimes syndrome)

I hope to all that is holy that it wasn't #3, because that means we'll just keep getting the same crap over and over again.

I think it's all 3 tbh, they already checked out of S4 and basically it was supposed to be some sort of reset to make the series darker which I doubt, it'll most likely just be annoying Nick angst.

(edited)

I keep wondering WTH they were planning on doing before Coffee announced she was pregnant and they decided to use it in the show.

It could have been that their original plan wasn't too different than what they ended up with.  Adalind could still have come to town looking for Diana, Juliette would still have become a hexenbiest and all that crap, and Adalind still could have convinced Nick to protect her in exchange for a "cure" for Juliette.  Really, her being pregnant with his supposed child, despite being touted and over done, was not at all necessary to the actual plot.  As it was, Nick's motivation to protect her was not the unborn baby she said was his, but the cure for Juliette.

Unfortunately, we are still stuck with this turd of a development, even if it really had no real bearing on the plot up to now.  So, all I can do is reiterate my "wish" upthread that the somehow not make this Nick's child and add all that paternity crap to the stew they've got going.

Edited by OtterMommy

Oddly enough I like Adalind and I love the idea of a Grimm/Hexenbiest baby.  Not because of Nick and Adalind, but the idea of that mix intrigues me.  Far more than the Diana super baby storyline.  The problem is I want a grown up Grimm/Hexenbiest hybrid. 

I like Adalind, she makes me laugh and as I have said before that covers up a lot of sins in my book.  Probably not in real life, but certainly in my fiction.

I would like to see her become more independent.  I’m tired of her running around looking for saviors.  She needs to save herself and quite being manipulated, manipulative and needy.  I’d like to see her go back to being an attorney.  She can be a thorn in Nick’s side in that capacity.  I don’t want her to be all nicey nicey but I would like to see her a lighter shade of gray.  I don’t care what the relationship is between Nick and Adalind, I really haven’t formed a firm opinion on that yet.  I would like to see her interact more with Rosalee and perhaps the two of them have more to do with the Resistance and the Wesen Council.

So no, please don’t kill my Adalind, she, Wu and Hank are the only ones who make me laugh on a consistent basis so none of them can go.  My standards are pretty low.  I have no problem admitting that.

• Love 1

Oddly enough I like Adalind and I love the idea of a Grimm/Hexenbiest baby.  Not because of Nick and Adalind, but the idea of that mix intrigues me.  Far more than the Diana super baby storyline.  The problem is I want a grown up Grimm/Hexenbiest hybrid. 

I like Adalind, she makes me laugh and as I have said before that covers up a lot of sins in my book.  Probably not in real life, but certainly in my fiction.

I would like to see her become more independent.  I’m tired of her running around looking for saviors.  She needs to save herself and quite being manipulated, manipulative and needy.  I’d like to see her go back to being an attorney.  She can be a thorn in Nick’s side in that capacity.  I don’t want her to be all nicey nicey but I would like to see her a lighter shade of gray.  I don’t care what the relationship is between Nick and Adalind, I really haven’t formed a firm opinion on that yet.  I would like to see her interact more with Rosalee and perhaps the two of them have more to do with the Resistance and the Wesen Council.

So no, please don’t kill my Adalind, she, Wu and Hank are the only ones who make me laugh on a consistent basis so none of them can go.  My standards are pretty low.  I have no problem admitting that.

There are a lot of things here I agree with.   The idea of a grimm/hexenbiest hybrid is intriguing (or any hybrid--so far all we have is a manticore, which looks like it is a hybrid of two different wesen, but they've never said that was the case, and Renard who is a "half" zauberbiest--but they've never told us what they mean by "half" or what exactly a zauberbiest is).  However, I don't want there to be a child between Nick and Adalind who is a grimm/hexenbiest hybrid.  It is not the hybrid part that bothers me, it is the baby and its parentage.

I also like Adalind--as a villain.  Well, I like her potential as a villain, but the writes have pretty much ruined that.  I would like to see her come more into her own and be a force to be reckoned with instead of being a brat who throws out spells when she doesn't get her way.

Rosalie explained a zauerbiest was the male version of a hexenbiest during a dinner party after Nik and Renard's little cat fight...LOL. Rosalie explained Renard would not be acceptable within the Royal families since his mother was a hexenbiest, hence the need for Grimm with a key which would up his stock within the families.

I prefer Adalind as a villain, and please kill off both of her babies in order to free Renard AND Nik.   Let Adalind cause problems for all of the characters, but no more babies or romances!

Rosalie explained a zauerbiest was the male version of a hexenbiest during a dinner party after Nik and Renard's little cat fight...LOL. Rosalie explained Renard would not be acceptable within the Royal families since his mother was a hexenbiest, hence the need for Grimm with a key which would up his stock within the families.

Yes, but this season Renard said that Hexenbiests and Zauberbiest were different, but nothing more was said than that.  It was just sort of dropped in an obvious way to make the viewers think it was important, but then it was was never fleshed out....

• Love 1

It was just sort of dropped in an obvious way to make the viewers think it was important, but then it was was never fleshed out....

It's a recurring problem in the series.

• Love 1

What's wrong with you all, cruel folk? I want Juliette back to life, immediately!

As I remember, in one of 2nd season series they told the crossbow can be used for something like prior neutralization, rather than straight killing. Hope they'll use this trick, because Juliette's wounds didn't look incompatible with life. Next, dead Nick's mom can be re-introduced as not actual Nick's mom.

Dear creators, if you read me, please bring Juliette back to life and stop making disgusting gibes about her death in your interviews. Otherwise I won't wish to watch your show anymore.

I know this all is hopeless if Bitsie Tulloch is just tired to act in this show. :o(

As I remember, in one of 2nd season series they told the crossbow can be used for something like prior neutralization, rather than straight killing. Hope they'll use this trick, because Juliette's wounds didn't look incompatible with life. Next, dead Nick's mom can be re-introduced as not actual Nick's mom.

Yes, this came up twice in the past.  The first time was towards the end of s1 when Nick was meeting Monroe out in the woods to hone his Grimm skills.  He brought the crossbow and said that it was used to "slow down" a Wesen.  The second time was in the first episode of s2 (it is a little depressing that I know this of the top of my head....) when Kelly shows up.  The Dragon's Tongue guy was just taken by the police and Kelly reappears with the crossbow and says to Nick, "So you didn't want to kill him, either."

On the flip side, though, the night of the s4 finale, they had loaded the crossbow darts with Siegborst gift, which is supposed to kill anything if it can get into the bloodstream.  So, the actual wounds Juliette has may not be life-threatening, but the poison injected by the darts is.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Personally, I would be surprised if Juliette is actually dead, although I think keeping her dead is probably the best thing for the show.

Yes I absolutely hope Juliette is really and truly dead.  As for Adalind, I don't want her to be a complete villain anymore, but then I have said that several times already so sorry to repeat myself.  Not really and truly good, but not a complete villain either.  I want her around and the best way to do that is for her to be a semi decent character.  But she should keep a bit of the biest just for good measure. 

It will be interesting to see what comes of the Comic Con panel on Saturday.  I'm looking forward getting a glimpse of that.  I do hope someone tapes it so those of us not going can watch.

I want to see more Rosalee this season.  And I wouldn't mind a little comeuppance for Renard.  He has gotten a freer pass than Adalind has. 

I want to see more Rosalee this season.  And I wouldn't mind a little comeuppance for Renard.  He has gotten a freer pass than Adalind has. 

This I agree with 100%.  He was a villain, drank the magic milkshake, and now he's Nick's fairy godfather.  My suspicion is that he'll be pretty involved with the Resistance (that is, more quality cell phone time).  I think he may have tipped Meisner off that Diana and the Royals were in Portland, which is how we got Meisner back.  And I'm all about Meisner being back.

But, yes, there seems to be no consequences to any of his actions, which is infuriating.  Adalind has consequences--she seems to be forgiven all the time, but she still has consequences.  So far, the only consequence Renard has had to face was hosting Jack the Ripper for a couple months.

(edited)

I want S1/S2 back. I really haven't enjoyed what the show has done with the character. I blame part of it on Hank finding out the Grimm stuff. Before it was Hank/Nick cop stuff and Nick/Monroe Grimm stuff but with Hank now a part of Team Gromm there's no need/room for Monroe and they've struggled with the character.

I hope they find away to integrate Monroe better because I don't really care that much about Monroe/Rosalee relationship woes.

Edited by Morrigan2575

This I agree with 100%.  He was a villain, drank the magic milkshake, and now he's Nick's fairy godfather.  My suspicion is that he'll be pretty involved with the Resistance (that is, more quality cell phone time).  I think he may have tipped Meisner off that Diana and the Royals were in Portland, which is how we got Meisner back.  And I'm all about Meisner being back.

But, yes, there seems to be no consequences to any of his actions, which is infuriating.  Adalind has consequences--she seems to be forgiven all the time, but she still has consequences.  So far, the only consequence Renard has had to face was hosting Jack the Ripper for a couple months.

Wasn't Renard also shot by that crooked FBI guy?

Wasn't Renard also shot by that crooked FBI guy?

Yes, but that wasn't really due to any nefarious action on his (Renard's) part.  That was Ponyboy acting on behalf of the Royals.  

I guess what I would like to see is Nick and Hank discover that Renard was behind the trouble in season 1 (Adalind's spell on Hank, leading to Nick having to de-hexen her) and then have Renard have to deal with that.

I think Renard has made great strides in making up for his mistakes in trying to kill Marie in s1.  1) Renard has protected and covered for Nick several times from s1/s4  2) Renard gave Nick back the key and even admitted to Kelly that if he knew then what he knew now about working with a Grimm, he would have done things differently.  3) Renard gave up Diana (I still hope this is NOT his brat!) in order to let her have a normal life.  4) He killed Eric for siccing the Baron on Nick.  5) Renard helped the gang find Monroe and I pretend the man did NOT have sex with that insipid Juliette!

Adalind has continued with her vengeful acts starting with deliberating using Renard and Eric with the intent on either aborting or selling her baby to get her powers back.  1) Adalind went after Juliette twice with the cat and sleeping with Nick.  2) Adalind has not learned a damned thing since she tried to kill Marie and slept with Hank, so I would give the nod toward Renard learning from his mistakes while Adalind continues on with her manipulations in order to get her way.

Well yes and no. Renard has made great strides, but Nick never knew that it was Renard that put the hit out on his Aunt so it wasn't Renard, but Adalind that he went after.  Most of what has happened between Adalind and Nick was tit-for-tat.  We have no idea how Renard would have reacted if Nick had gone after him for what he put into motion.  There could very well be a giant feud being enacted as we speak.  Also, it became in Renard's best interest to have Nick on his side, so he acted in his own interests, not in Nick's with much of what he did. 

Another point is Renard came from a place of power.  Renard knew what was going on and Nick was trying to figure out things on the fly.  That allowed Renard to sit back and see how things shook out instead of reacting in the moment.  Adalind always reacted in the moment, not being privy to the big picture.  And, Adalind is, or was pretty young while Renard does have age and maturity on his side.  Adalind is very impulsive, which I think is changing now that she is seeing more of the consequences of her actions playing out in real time right in front of her eyes.  She also had a complete turn around with regards to Diana, she has paid a huge price in that regard.  Renard doesn't really seem to give a shit about what happens to Diana, as long as the Royal's don't get to use her against him.

(edited)

I thought that Nick was at least aware that Renard did do something to his aunt? Because I thought there was a scene back in season 2 (or maybe 3) where they were talking and Nick found out that Renard was part of the Royal family (and half Wesen) and I thought that I remember Renard saying, to Nick, there can only be one Grimm in each province or something like that, and that was why Maria needed to die (then again she did have terminal breast cancer but I am not saying that Nick would be totally cool, but that he knew/figured out that Renard was involved, somehow)?

Personally, I don't think he knows that Renard actually order the hit, but he does know that Adalind and Renard were working together at least as far back as Season 2. 

Another thing, Adalind didn't kill Aunt Marie, she failed to do it and instead that priest Wesen came and tried to kill her, but she killed him, but she died from overexertion .

Edited by TVSpectator

I'm not thrilled with the idea of Nick and Adalind being parents because of how the child was conceived. I hope Trubel becomes a full time cast member I love her. Grimm also needs more female characters.

I'm not thrilled with the idea of Nick and Adalind being parents because of how the child was conceived. I hope Trubel becomes a full time cast member I love her. Grimm also needs more female characters.

Jacqueline Toboni was not part of the SDCC--she (and Bitsie) were the ONLY ones not there, so I think that is a clue that Trubel is not going to be a regular character.  The rest of my SDCC thoughts on the spoilers thread....

Lawd, no more Renard with Adalind!  No.  Just, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine.  Let Nik adjust to being a father for a few months and then let the kid die of natural causes during February sweeps!

You know, I actually sort of like Renard and Adalind together.  When they were first together, back in season 1, it was a very unbalanced relationship--with Renard having all the power. Then, when Adalind teamed up with the Royals, she had all the power.  I think now, maybe, they could have a more equal relationship.  One thing that would do, is pull Renard back into the "gray zone," which is where I like him.  Frankly, I'm bored with him as a "good guy," but I like him too much for him to be a pure villain.  But, I do like wondering if he might actually be a villain....

• Love 1

I like Renard as a gray character, but he has to ditch Adalind and I am glad Juliette is dead.

As for Adalind, if they have to attach her to someone, Meisner is by far the best choice.  Beyond that, I'd much rather have her with Renard than Nick--although, given the option, I'd choose for them both to stay Adalind-free.

• Love 2

My wishlist for the new season would be more of "Nick the Grimm" and less of "Nick & His Angsty Love Life". I want to see what the show was in the beginning and less of the soap opera nonsense. From reading various interviews from the showrunners I know that Nick is Adalind's baby daddy but I don't want to see any romantic, cutesy moments between the two of them. I'd rather see Nick hook up with Truble than with Adalind. And I don't want to see that either!! *sigh*

• Love 2

My wishlist for the new season would be more of "Nick the Grimm" and less of "Nick & His Angsty Love Life". I want to see what the show was in the beginning and less of the soap opera nonsense. From reading various interviews from the showrunners I know that Nick is Adalind's baby daddy but I don't want to see any romantic, cutesy moments between the two of them. I'd rather see Nick hook up with Truble than with Adalind. And I don't want to see that either!! *sigh*

I agree.  I know it is unrealistic to expect TPTB to keep Nick permanently single, but let's have just one season of him being a Grimm.  After that, if they have to, introduce a new love interest, but keep it straight forward.  

Since they hinted at SDCC that Hank may be finding true love this season, I'm hoping that's enough for them to leave Nick alone to be a Grimm for a while.

• Love 2

OtterMommy your spoiler gives me hope for the new season! Since Wu is now in the loop hopefully we'll see more of Nick familiarizing him Wesen cases with Monroe along for the ride.

Started this over in the Spoilers thread, going to finish it here.

I want my procedural back.   I want my Wesen Case of the Week.   I started this show to see how a cop deals with the fact that it turns out he is also a cop in the supernatural world.    

Get rid of the all the soapy elements.   Get rid of Adalind and her baby angst.   Get rid of the Royals if you can't make them want their own private police force.   Get rid of the special snowflake girlfriend who causes endless angst.   The coins, the keys, all of it.   Go. A. Way.

Just crime, research, solution, either cop or "and I then I cut his head off."   

• Love 2

You know, something tells me that if Grimm Nicole had been raped through deception by her rival Adalbert, people would be less willing to see her have to raise her child by rape together with her rapist.

In other words, for the love of god kill the baby plot.

• Love 11

You know, something tells me that if Grimm Nicole had been raped through deception by her rival Adalbert, people would be less willing to see her have to raise her child by rape together with her rapist.

In other words, for the love of god kill the baby plot.

I would "like" this a a million times if possible.....

• Love 3

At least they're the TNT reruns of the earlier seasons to keep me happy. I can't any more, I don't think. Even if all the bad people and babies spontaneously died in a fire, the Grimmebago did too, and I'm not sure I can come back from that.

I'm still furious about the trailer fire--not because of the trailer specifically, but because it illustrated how little respect TPTB actually have for this show and the fans.

The trailer was set up almost as an independent character.  In a show that was about the extraordinary in the midst of the ordinary, it was sort of the portal between the two worlds.  This isn't the first show to give a place such a significant role, but it is the first show that I know of that, once they established the space, just tossed it away.  Would "Friends" have lasted 10 years if, in season 4, Central Perk became a Kinko's?  Probably not.  What if Jerry and George started going to Chipotle instead of the diner?  Okay, those are the only two examples I can think of (and neither show is exactly "Grimm"-like)--it's early on a Sunday--but I know there are countless others.

An\d why did they burn down the trailer?  To show that Juliette was losing control.  I guess they didn't feel that the half season preceding that pretty much made that point (over and over and over again).  And, even though everything inside seemed to have miraculously survived the inferno Juliette created, the fact is that TPTB destroyed one of the vital organs of the show without regard for the audience or the overall health of the show.

• Love 4

On the one hand, I found the loss of the trailer even more heartbreaking than the loss of Juliette -- and I say that as one of the few viewers who actually liked  Juliette. She had a lot of potential, and then the writers kind of threw her away. They destroyed her character, and then killed her off when they couldn't bring her back past the point of no return.

But losing the trailer was even worse than that, on an emotional level. On the other hand, I think it might prove beneficial to the plot going forward, because then the Grimm gang no longer has this super-convenient, one-stop shop for stopping Wesen. I'm pretty sure they didn't manage to save everything in the trailer; they couldn't have possibly, and someone (don't remember who) said something like, "we're bringing over what wasn't destroyed," implying that some stuff was. So now the writers have the option of "oh darn, the answer we need must have been burned up!" if they want to force the characters to be more resourceful OR "oh thank goodness, the answer/weapon/poison we need this week actually survived the trailer fire!" if they don't feel like getting creative, or don't have time because of other plots. (Which, please lord, won't be "Nick and Adalind, sitting in a tree, with their half-Grimm half-hexen rape baby!" I do NOT want to see that.)

What I'm hoping will happen (but don't hold out much hope for) is that Adalind will ride off into the sunset to raise her new baby in peace, maybe even joining Meisner on the run so she can be with Diana too. I'm not opposed to her getting a happy ending, as long as it doesn't involve being a "family" with Nick. 

• Love 3

What I'm hoping will happen (but don't hold out much hope for) is that Adalind will ride off into the sunset to raise her new baby in peace, maybe even joining Meisner on the run so she can be with Diana too. I'm not opposed to her getting a happy ending, as long as it doesn't involve being a "family" with Nick. 

That's my feeling for Ms Schade as well.  Let her find Diana, let her be with Meisner, let her go off to another part of the country...just don't let her be with Nick.  If there really is a move afoot for a spinoff (I've seen hints from that from the actors, but not from the writers or producers), let her be spun off--I actually really like Claire Coffee as an actress and I think she does the best she can with the crap she's given.  She might be more interesting if she leaves Portland.

On the flip side, I'm also not against a new love interest for Nick.  Well, I'm not against it if they don't rush it and muck it up.  Let him be single for a while and then introduce an interesting character who has some point to be in the show (she could be wesen or Grimm or maybe kehseite with some sort of relevant knowledge--maybe she could be the new medical examiner or something like that...).

I guess the problem for me is that I've lost a lot of faith and trust in TPTB with this show. They have a great premise, a wonderful setting (although I am a bit biased), a capable to strong cast...and they just keep messing one thing up after another.  I'm all for twists and turns, but they have to make some sense and there needs to be some direction to this show.

• Love 1
(edited)

I say Adalind's latest baby dies before May 2016 sweeps.   I like CC, but Adalind should be a villain that stirs up trouble and then leaves town.

Kelly and Meisner bring Diana back to Adalind because the now ten year old is dying from rapid aging due to what was done to regain Adalind's power.  Adalind, Rosalie and Elizabeth all work to save Diana, but the child was never suppose to have survived in the first place and Eric was always the father, not Sean.  Adalind is crushed to lose both of her children, so she goes on a revenge tour after Nik, Sean, Rosalie, Kelly, Hank, Meisner, Wu, Bud and Monroe, only to be killed by Elizabeth!

I, too, hate that the show killed off the Grimmabago because it  was truly (IMO) the heart and soul of the show as we saw the ancient history of previous Grimms.  Boo!

A wesen of the week case, plus it has been a long time since we saw the Medical Examiner!  

Juliette can stay, dead.

We find out that Kelly lied and her husband was a Grimm with a key, that she finally gives over to Nik.  Nik, Hank, Wu, Renard, Rosalie, Kelly, Meisner and Monroe use the three keys to figure out where on the map the other four keys held by the Royal's would fit in, and they go on an adventure to the Black Forest, where they find scrolls on, whatever.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 1

Adalind, Rosalie and Elizabeth all work to save Diana, but the child was never suppose to have survived in the first place and Eric was always the father, not Sean.

Oh my goodness, yes, please! I sometimes fantasize (I have too much time on my hands) that they'll reveal that Eric is actually Diana's father. And then let the new baby be Diana's phantom twin or something.

I love how everyone just takes Adalind's word for who the father of her baby is. With all the soap opera-ish bed-hopping going on on this show, it at least leaves the door open for some "You are NOT the father!" drama. So please. From your mouth to TPTB's ears.

• Love 1