Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: The French Mistake

• Start Topic

On 02/05/2018 at 4:02 AM, AwesomO4000 said:

No not real. Just a joke. Jared and Jensen are good friends.

i knew were really great friends even before i knew a literal thing about the show lol, i just wanted to make sure, in case they had a small fall out of a "friend" fight. in either case thank you :)

• Love 1

Oh dear God, I love this episode so damn much. I was laughing so hard during the acting scenes...”Dean grimly” and Jared not knowing where to look or what to do with his hands. Misha tweeting. Otter adoption, alpacas in the backyard. 

Honestly, I cried I laughed so hard. I might have to rewatch this one - again!

• Love 3
On 5/8/2016 at 3:46 PM, Dobian said:

I never laughed so hard at a Supernatural episode as I did at this one.  Brian Doyle Murray all WTF as Sam and Dean floundered in front of the cameras.  Misha with his tweeting to his "Mishamigos", and the R-O-T-F-L-M-A-O over Sam and Dean's scene.  "Fake Ruby", who of course Jared is really married to.  And the ultimate joke behind it all, that the fake universe Balthazar put them is was in fact our own.

I REALLY want Misha to have either love tweeted these with the show or opaquely tweeted them during filming as a teaser. Please don't correct me. It happened. 

On 2/27/2017 at 3:17 PM, catrox14 said:

I'm just patiently waiting for the episode where Jared and Jensen were swapped out with Sam and Dean and are freaking out about being in the middle of a hunt. I want that badly.

Yes! And their return where they discover that Jared's credit cards are maxed out. 😆

ETA: I am having the worst time with the sote tonight for some reason. 

This was a hilarious episode. I loved every part with Misha. Poor Baby. She saves the world by reminding Sam of the true meaning of Christmas. Or family. Something like that. And what does she get for it? Possessed then relegated to prop. 

I loved the part where Gen comes out and yells that Misha has been stabbed and they both say "where?" Also, the fact that they are fighting in sets from prior episodes. Oh and the freezeframe killed me. Honestly, the entire thing was absolutely hilarious. 

Edited by The Companion
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, The Companion said:

I REALLY want Misha to have either love tweeted these with the show or opaquely tweeted them during filming as a teaser. Please don't correct me. It happened. 

Yes! And their return where they discover that Jared's credit cards are maxed out. 😆

ETA: I am having the worst time with the sote tonight for some reason. 

This was a hilarious episode. I loved every part with Misha. Poor Baby. She saves the world by reminding Sam of the true meaning of Christmas. Or family. Something like that. And what does she get for it? Possessed then relegated to prop. 

I loved the part where Gen comes out and yells that Misha has been stabbed and they both say "where?" Also, the fact that they are fighting in sets from prior episodes. Oh and the freezeframe killed me. Honestly, the entire thing was absolutely hilarious. 

Lol I agree. I loved this! Also, you don’t have to be worried about being corrected because (although I didn’t start watching live until season 8 ) I heard and read that Misha DID in fact tweet out those things when it aired on the east coast the same time he was tweeting it on screen! 😂

• LOL 1