Type keyword(s) to search

"The Colbert Report": Week of 11/3/14

I'm going to bask in your reflected glory, Sharpie! I spoke to Burke once when he was on a local TV show and attended his talk that night, but I was too awed to do much but spew my question and get off the air.

I have Connections the book and had the sequel but don't know where it went. As I recall, Connections 2 ended with a bit about computers foreshadowing the surveillance and identity theft problems decades before they became omnipresent.

... "ageing." Apparently that's an accepted alternate spelling, which is news to me. And I don't like it or understand why it's acceptable.

The spelling with the 'e' is British and Australian spelling; the spelling without is US and Canadian spelling. /editor

I'm disappointed that Colbert won't get a chance to do Better Know a District on Wisconsin's 6th district, now represented by Glenn Grothman, and the 1st district, Paul Ryan's.  Grothman in particular is one freshman congressman more likely to be mocked by Colbert and Stewart than do anything substantial.