Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: The Curse Of The Bambino

Veruca Assault
  • Start Topic

Darian, Tony Conigliaro became a sports announcer, which you may know, and he was on the evening news for a number of years out here in San  Francisco.  He was very well-liked.  After several years, he moved on to another city.  I don't know whether the station fired him (sometimes for financial reasons) or whether it was his choice.   He had a little bit of a Boston accent, which I do, too, from living there, and I loved it!

The guy at the start says he and Aaron are underdogs because they were raised in small towns? Did I hear him correctly? Then the show that Aaron is from North Hollywoid, WTF, not actually the country.

I'm not sure if Aaron is originally from North Hollywood.  But I felt like the underdog connection he and James had was based on them both growing up poor in one parent households...and not going to cooking school.

I'm not sure if Aaron is originally from North Hollywood. But I felt like the underdog connection he and James had was based on them both growing up poor in one parent households...and not going to cooking school.

So, like Hugh Acheson and 1.5 Voltaggio brothers (Bryan worked his way through the CIA). I wonder if they're feeling the bond?

Edited by Julia
  • Love 1

Thank you Realitygal I get it now, he might not originally be from North Hollywood. And I know growing up in a single parent household can be tough. I dont think not going to culinary school means you are automatically at a disadvantage I feel like that's a bit of a cop out.

There are many successful people who grew up in horrible conditions and with brutal pasts and they overcame those obstacles. I think there are some people who always blame their struggles andr failures onthers. And some see it as a challenge to rise above and it spurs them on to try their best to be successful. I get a vibe from Aaron he is an immature ass who blames others for any failures.

• Love 1