Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: The Apology

I'm going to have to check this episode out, because I just don't see why Loretta cannot participate in the planning of the Preach LA because she's not married to Noel "I Trust You" Jones. No one checks the marital status of a planning committee for any other thing all these folks are doing. I'm not sure why her marital status and her whatever it is relationship with Noel makes her ineligible to participate in planning/logistics. Ron and LaVette are entitled to feel how they feel about it ( I wish Ron wasn't so mean about it, but hey that's how he roles I guess) and that it isn't a good look for Noel in general, I just don't see what the relationship (or lack thereof based on that party, lol) has to do with her planning or helping to plan the Preach LA event. Ron can work with gangbangers who I'm sure have broken several commandments, biblical teachings and criminal laws, but he can't have Loretta around him? LOL

• Love 3

I just wanna know who is S-curl man to be doling out marriage advice to his daughter when he fucked up his OWN first marriage? Myesha's brother looks too dam old to be a rapper, and he sucked at it anyway.....

Anybody notice how Wayne's brother's babymama is NEVER around? Didn't see her at the family cookout....Didn't see his granny there either...I've missed her, but her meme lives on....

• Love 1

I just wanna know who is S-curl man to be doling out marriage advice to his daughter when he fucked up his OWN first marriage? Myesha's brother looks too dam old to be a rapper, and he sucked at it anyway.....

Anybody notice how Wayne's brother's babymama is NEVER around? Didn't see her at the family cookout....Didn't see his granny there either...I've missed her, but her meme lives on....

What meme?

Yes, McClendon telling that story about how a man needs a different kind of woman when he becomes successful than the wife who stood by him on his way up.  He was telling his own life story, and I'm surprised that young man could listen to it with a straight face.    

Yes, McClendon telling that story about how a man needs a different kind of woman when he becomes successful than the wife who stood by him on his way up.  He was telling his own life story, and I'm surprised that young man could listen to it with a straight face.

So he was basically telling this young man that he can have his daughter until he comes up?  Damn, I may have to watch this episode even though I can't stand McClendon.