Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Back To The Future

No, it was one of those toilets that elderly people use when they can't get to the bathroom. It's usually parked beside their bed, and wheeled into the bathroom for cleaning once it's been used. Usually by the caregiver. I can only imagine.....

It's probably for when Deano (reminds me of Beano which leads me to think how he probably smells)' is busy cheating, I mean working, and isn't available to carry her precious ass to teh potty. Probably wipes it for her, too. You know, to prove his lurve 'n all. Instead of making himself be faithful. I just can't imagine that out there in Hollyweird, Deano is a hot guy. Ugh!

• Love 2

Someone mentioned on her website that the junk room was actually Finn's at one point and that it was staged. Most of the figurines were from the giraffe room she'd made him. They're not the same room, but most of his stuff is in there, which is sad. I wonder if Hattie's things are thrown in there as well, or maybe Liam and Stella's since they now share (and at that age I think Liam and Finn should be sharing and Stella and Hattie). 

• Love 2

After it was mentioned that there were 127 crates I kept praying tori would wind up with an arm trapped between two of them and be forced to amputate the arm with an old Barbie shoe and a one of Aaron Spellings old robe belts.

• Love 9

Wow.   What a clusterfuck this show is.   

First of all, did anyone notice Tori crying about how her parent's didn't give her anything?   Bitch please.   She would have never seen all that 90210 money if Daddy hadn't made it possible for her to be on the show and she did also get the 800,000 inheritance.    That is millions of dollars right there.   

Second of all, I think the 'should we have more babies' thing is pure bullshit and 100% fabricated for the show.    I don't think Tori even likes having the 4 kids she has now.   She doesn't seem to enjoy caring for her kids.   I think Tori likes the idea of Dean wanting to have kids with her, likes to do things like decorate a nursery, etc. but it appears to me that she does not care at all about the emotional well being of those kids, or the toxic environment they have to live in.   That one scene from last year when she went and lost her damn mind over the 'fairytale' right in front of Hattie spoke volumes in my opinion.   I don't think Dean even wants another kid.  He just doesn't want his junk operated on.   Oh, and what was up with them saying they had Hattie on the pill?    I could have sworn that in one of her books Tori talked about getting pregnant with Hattie during a pill mishap, like switching pills, or missing pills or something like that.   

• Love 1

What an evil bitch I am.  Tori playing the public for sympathy and any money from it.  Show her for the scam she is.  I think everything she does is now for the cameras.  She gets sick again...again... Oh her Ebola scare (I'm sorry she should be scolded for that one the self wench).  This self involved ego maniac wants attention.  I'm just sorry she's allowed to be in the hospital.  Her "stress" should be settled at home.  I don't find anything she is doing now funny.  If she is taking a room from someone who needs it, that's disgusting but her dumbass won't be held accountable like all the others.

• Love 3

I would be mortified to have cameras capture my potty chair while I wallowed around in my junk. I'd clear that out before the cameras showed up. She must just not care.

She pretended to be embarrassed, but instead of closing the door she just lead the cameras right on in and gave a full presentation.

• Love 1

No insurance company would pay for Tori's bogus stay (unless it's really about her eating disorder), so she must be paying out of pocket. And remember she doesn't have much money! 

I would guess that Candy pays for Tori's "medical treatment" as well as her therapy, school fees and other expenses for the kids, and other things to keep Tori afloat. Candy mentioned on some talk show that she has helped Tori out and even bought her a house, which I totally believe. It's pretty obvious why she wouldn't just hand Tori millions of dollars like Tori would like her to. Of course, all of that (and the $800K she got in Aaron's will) adds up to "nothing" in Tori's mind since she's still "struggling" so much.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 2

I think I remember Tori saying that she was supposed to pay Candy back for the house and never did.   

It kind of proves how self centered and spoiled Tori really is when she talks about how she got "nothing."    I remember her saying that she rented condos from her parents and had to pay rent.   I really don't see the problem with that.    Maybe they were trying to teach her how to budget money and be financially responsible.    Too bad it didn't work.   I'm sorry but I just find it funny that she thinks playing Donna Martin on 90210 was hard work.  lol.   

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 4

Oh, and what was up with them saying they had Hattie on the pill? I could have sworn that in one of her books Tori talked about getting pregnant with Hattie during a pill mishap, like switching pills, or missing pills or something like that.

LOL, the split second she said that, I pretty much figured Tori was probably half assed even taking birth control in the first place. There are plenty of cases where it (getting pregnant on the pill) happens, but Tori? Nah, she was probably skipping most of her doses from the jump.

• Love 2

Did she say it was Stella or Hattie on the show?   

http://www.justjared.com/2008/06/25/stella-mcdermott-first-pictures/

This says it was Stella who was conceived when she was off the pill for 2 days whens she switched pills.   So if that's what she was talking about on the show it's just more lies.  Skipping 2 days of the pill and getting pregnant is not getting pregnant on the pill.   

If someone is too underweight, to the point that it messes with their menstrual cycle, I think the pill becomes less effective. So, if they didn't want a baby, the Deaner could wear a condom as backup. But I bet that never happens.

Exactly.  These two act like birth control is rocket science.   I'm surprised Tori didn't get her tubes tied after Finn considering how dangerous the last pregnancy was.   

Edited by Lexie
  • Love 4

This episode provided a much clearer view of the cray-cray that is manifest in both Tori and Dean. I feel I have a deeper insight into why these two are together after watching this.

I don't think Tori is ever going to get any better. I really don't. If she is this messed up at this age in life (and after 8? years of therapy), and the next 20+ years of her life are going to be spent raising 4 kids, I just don't think the odds are that she will ever be anything more than what she is now, in terms of her emotional and personality stability.

At least she hasn't gotten into drug/alcohol abuse (that we know of).

• Love 3

I don't watch this show, but reading the recap just proves my theory that one sure fire way to be on and have your own reality show is to never, ever accept that you might have enough kids and that your family is fine the way it is or it is what it is or that you're really lucky to have the kids you have and quit crying and make the most of it.

My list now includes Tori and Dean, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, and any of the polygamous but particularly the Browns (Sister Wives) (not to get off topic but Kody seemed to marry Robin , because he freaked out his other wives couldn't have more babies.) If you count people who now want the grand-kids to be part of their nuclear family, the list is longer.

While all of these families are different sizes, all of these people including Tori and Dean had enough kids of various genders that one could think they would be happy. But they're never happy and they never accept the family is enough. Maybe one of these networks could start a support group for all of these people to attend.

Anyway I seem to remember Candy Spelling used to collect a lot of things as well. It seems to be passed down through the generations, although Candy had more money and easier time parting with things. Still if you were raised with a lot of stuff around, maybe you get used to it.

• Love 2

Tori might be the most self-centered person ever. The whole thing about seeing Charlie was all about Tori. Nothing about how Charlie feels or whether Charlie has moved on with his life and might not want to be mixed up in Tori's drama. Even when talking about the cheating, Tori manages to imply that she was victimized in some way, because she never got closure. Then she can't even go to the meeting she arranged, because she's pretending to be too emotionally fragile.

And Tori's behavior is classic hoarder. Keeping tons of stuff and then blaming everyone else for not HELPING you sort through it, even though they tried and you wouldn't throw anything out. They showed that over and over on the Hoarders show. 

And Dean's pained act any time his cheating comes up is entertaining. He is not a good actor. Its a good thing he didn't get the vasectomy, because his next mistress/wife might want a baby of her own.

• Love 3

And Dean's pained act any time his cheating comes up is entertaining. He is not a good actor. Its a good thing he didn't get the vasectomy, because his next mistress/wife might want a baby of her own.

I think I'd rather go to a sperm bank and take my chances.

• Love 6

This episode was the first one I've seen from this show. I saw the commercial about her storage and it sparked my curiosity. I know Tori was known to be too thin but she looked emaciated. I hope it's not scripted and she's playing the part because she's just doing herself in. It would be nice to see her get ahold of herself and her issues and get back on track in life. She used to be so full of life and creative.

Now, one thing I like about this show is how they address the fact they're doing a reality show. They look at the camera and break the fourth wall.

I just watched this last night.  To me, that was the "real-ist" part of this show.  Tori said point blank that they're doing these reality shows for money, but also she has become comfortable with being on TV and likens the camera crew to being safe.  I think that's what happens to many reality stars.  They get used to the money and the cameras and might even forget how to live when the cameras aren't around.  

I think that Tori should get out of the reality business, but I think that right now, she has no clue what to do with herself if she's not being filmed, and that's sad.

I also don't think Tori really wanted any children, at all.  Here's what I think happened.  She cheated on her husband with Dean (who was also cheating), maybe they were caught, but then what should have been a roll in the hay, became "True Love" because Tori felt that the story of her falling in love with Dean was better than she just wanted to get her rocks off with him.  So Tori and Dean get married and have to prove to all of "us" how much in love they are and how their marriage is a "fairy tale" and other bullshit.  But to make their family complete, they had to have children, quite a few of them.  From what I see, Dean seems to be the better parent, he's more hands on, Tori acts like she's scared of her children and really couldn't be bothered.  I think maybe Dean was the one who wanted a big family and Tori just went along with it, because it was important for her to sell their "love story."  

But now the stress and the bullshit is catching up with her, hoarding, eating disorders, getting sick all the time.  I think these are emotional and psychological issues with Tori, and the stress is probably due to keeping up the "fairy tale" act.  

Just my two cents.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10

Why does a grownass woman keep talking about life being a fairy tale? Seriously?

That's Tori's justification. It was okay that she slept with another woman's husband because they were soulmates and it was a fairytale meeting and so its okay that she helped break up another family and cheated on her own husband. Now its okay that she's crying and whining endlessly because her fairytale got interrupted when Dean got some from Emily's good hand. We should forget about her past behavior and feel awful for her because its her FAIRYTALE.

I feel like this whole show is Tori's revenge on Dean. She states over and over how she financially supports everyone, which points out that Dean is useless and unemployed. She is forcing him to explore all his past problems and issues and national television. And she's making damn sure everyone knows what a useless, cheating loser he is. The problem is that most of us had already figured that out when Dean and Tori first got together. And all her hysteria makes her look as bad as him.

• Love 9

OK Dean is a useless loser for sure. But now I think Tori is actually worse. She is completely fucked up.

Last season I was convinced that Dean was the narcissist and ruining Tori's life. Now? #TeamDean. Which is enough to make me sick.

Tori is the most narcissistic selfish bitch I've ever seen (since Lindsay and her show). I mean WTF? All she does is cry and complain about Dean or her "issues". You know what? At about 30 years old, I came to the conclusion that I couldn't blame shit on my childhood anymore. She's way past that point. Get off TV! Wake the fuck up and pay attention to those kids you popped out endlessly. She says she loved being pregnant? Bullshit. She couldn't wait to starve herself after so she could be nasty skinny again.

I do love a trainwreck though and this show delivers. 

• Love 6

Why does a grownass woman keep talking about life being a fairy tale? Seriously?

Tori has convinced herself that Dean is her soul mate, when he probably was nothing more than a good fuck.  But I believe that they got caught cheating and Tori made up this story that they fell in love and are soul mates, Dean went right along with her because he probably felt his life was going to get better.  

So for the past eight years they've been milking this "fairy tale romance/we're soul mates" stuff.  And I'm sure it sells because if it didn't, Tori and Dean would never have had all the reality shows they pumped out.  

• Love 4

I should know better than to read these boards. I promised myself I wasn't going to watch this shit show but I came here to read the snark. Next thing you know I'm watching it on demand. This board is my crack. Anyhoo I only saw the first episode but good Lord woman ,it's ok to have a thought and actually not express it. I hope all of that sharing was for the cameras because who could live with that 24/7? And again like everyone here has already said everything is about her. When Finn was crying , not wanting to go to school, she starts crying because it reminded her of how she felt when she was pregnant. She really is insufferable. she creates her own misery then wallows in it. Go out and get a damn pregnancy test don't wallow for two weeks and then take one. And if you don't want a pregnancy how about you use birth control? I just can't. Plus no matter how much she whines she knows she has a safety net. Candy is never going to let those kids be homeless.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 8

I'd jump and down and feel like it was Christmas every day if Candy uses this show as a vehicle to sue for custody of those kids. Get them away from this nutjob of a mother and give them some stability in their lives. Candy may not be perfect, but I think she genuinely cares about their welfare and would give them a good home.

• Love 2
I am just stymied that Tori has been in therapy for 20 or so odd years and she still has so many issues.  She clearly needs a therapist who isn't being her friend and someone that will call her out on her b.s.  By the signs of the storage unit, she has some very deep seated issues that have nothing to do with Dean and his straying.  She also appears to have serious self-esteem issues that I would guess she has suffered with for years. 

That boggles my mind, too. She had issues way before Dean and she will have them way after he's gone if they get a divorce. I hope she finds a different therapist because the one she has now isn't shit.

Tori has over 100 storage units. Like, my mind can't even wrap itself around that. If she sold 99% of that shit, she could live comfortably for many years to come. Did she really have a portable commode perched at the top of an old mattress? I had hope that my eyes were deceiving me. I know she had medical issues after the birth of one of her children, so I am not judging her for possibly needing the commode because it would be difficult to get to the bathroom after a painful delivery. I just think it's odd she'd keep it. Then again, she is a hoarder, so it makes sense to her.

• Love 3

She bleated that her father wouldn't want her to live like this. Her father built and ran a Hollywood empire so he was no fool. He knew exactly what he was doing when he didn't leave her a bigger inheritance.

I'm willing to bet $20 (that I got by having a job), that the comforter her friend held up at the storage unit and asked Tori why she was keeping it, was what she was laying on when she lost her virginity.

My stepdaughter is Tori's missing twin. She also fakes illnesses, whines about her childhood, analyzes her every thought out loud, clutches her pearls when anyone dares to confront her on her selfishness, and uses her kids as props. It's exhausting to witness and frustrating to deal with. I'm getting more and more sympathetic to Candy.

Edited by Angeltoes
  • Love 11

I'd jump and down and feel like it was Christmas every day if Candy uses this show as a vehicle to sue for custody of those kids. Get them away from this nutjob of a mother and give them some stability in their lives. Candy may not be perfect, but I think she genuinely cares about their welfare and would give them a good home.

As much as I dislike Tori, I highly doubt that Candy was any better as a mother. Candy is also a hoarder, was mostly a trophy wife, and I have no doubt that Tori and her brother were raised by the nannies. Both Tori and her brother are screwed up. Candy is zero for two, and I doubt that's random bad luck. I watched her show where she talked about moving into that condo, and Candy has some seriously tendencies of her own. And Candy did accuse Tori of killing her father, which was nuts and really pretty nasty to say in public.

• Love 11

How appalling that Candy would accuse Tori of killing her father. Much as I don't like Tori, I think that's awful.

I forgot that Candy is a hoarder, too! Very interesting. I wonder if there is a genetic competent to that kind of mental illness. From the very few times I've watched television shows about hoarders, the children are usually disgusted by their parent's hoarding behavior. Maybe it's because Candy has the luxury of being an organized hoarder, Tori may not have seen anything wrong with that behavior growing up.

• Love 1

That's Tori's justification. It was okay that she slept with another woman's husband because they were soulmates and it was a fairytale meeting and so its okay that she helped break up another family and cheated on her own husband. Now its okay that she's crying and whining endlessly because her fairytale got interrupted when Dean got some from Emily's good hand. We should forget about her past behavior and feel awful for her because its her FAIRYTALE.

I feel like this whole show is Tori's revenge on Dean. She states over and over how she financially supports everyone, which points out that Dean is useless and unemployed. She is forcing him to explore all his past problems and issues and national television. And she's making damn sure everyone knows what a useless, cheating loser he is. The problem is that most of us had already figured that out when Dean and Tori first got together. And all her hysteria makes her look as bad as him.

Dean is doing fine; if they paired down their ridiculous lifestyle they would be doing ok.

She bleated that her father wouldn't want her to live like this. Her father built and ran a Hollywood empire so he was no fool. He knew exactly what he was doing when he didn't leave her a bigger inheritance.

I'm willing to bet $20 (that I got by having a job), that the comforter her friend held up at the storage unit and asked Tori why she was keeping it, was what she was laying on when she lost her virginity.

My stepdaughter is Tori's missing twin. She also fakes illnesses, whines about her childhood, analyzes her every thought out loud, clutches her pearls when anyone dares to confront her on her selfishness, and uses her kids as props. It's exhausting to witness and frustrating to deal with. I'm getting more and more sympathetic to Candy.

I get what you're saying about Tori. But, I always find it interesting when people make reference to their step children like you just did. Tori is who she is because of her genetics and her environment. Her mom is also a horder, gold digger, liar, manipulator, and fame whore. Her dad had his own picadillos. Right or wrong, Tori learned some of her begaviors, if not all, by watching her parents. When adults put down their step children or children, I often wonder if they stop to think that they married one of the parents who possibly modeled said behaviors for their children? If a step daughter is that troubled, then what have you done to protect your step grandchildren. Candy has made all of these claims about Tori and I don't understand why she hadn't stepped in to protect her grandchildren, if all she says is true?

Edited because I came off too harsh on the commenter when I meant to single out Candy.

Edited by wanderwoman
  • Love 1

Did she say it was Stella or Hattie on the show?   

http://www.justjared.com/2008/06/25/stella-mcdermott-first-pictures/

This says it was Stella who was conceived when she was off the pill for 2 days whens she switched pills.   So if that's what she was talking about on the show it's just more lies.  Skipping 2 days of the pill and getting pregnant is not getting pregnant on the pill.   

Exactly.  These two act like birth control is rocket science.   I'm surprised Tori didn't get her tubes tied after Finn considering how dangerous the last pregnancy was.   

They did say Stella on the show. Reading the linked article, I was struck by how Tori milks pregnancy and childbirth for all the attention and sympathy she can get. Conceiving a child when she knew she wasn't using contraception is a "miracle!" She was so nervous about having a C-section with Stella because she knew she would be having it ahead of time and it's such major surgery! Blah, blah, mememecakes.

I think she likes being pregnant because of the attention and "babying" she gets. It gives her an excuse to be even more demanding than usual and everyone is that much more obligated and inclined to give in to her. At this point, I even question how necessary her months of bedrest while she was pregnant with Finn were, given that she's shown herself to take to a hospital bed for extended periods every time the going gets a little rough. I think another upside of having more children for her and for Dean is that Candy has established large trust funds for the kids and they are probably counting on that money as their retirement fund if Candy doesn't leave Tori a significant sum in her will. The more kids they have, the bigger the pot of money is and more kids are also insurance in case some of the kids wise up and cut Tori and Dean off when they grow up.

ITA. One of the most hilarious things about the show is how Tori obviously intended this to publicly humiliate Dean and garner sympathy for herself, but she's so awful that the opposite has happened. I still hate Dean, but I'm more sympathetic to him than I was before the show and I hate Tori even more than I did before.

I do love a trainwreck though and this show delivers. 

This sums it up for me.

• Love 7

As much as I dislike Tori, I highly doubt that Candy was any better as a mother. Candy is also a hoarder, was mostly a trophy wife, and I have no doubt that Tori and her brother were raised by the nannies. Both Tori and her brother are screwed up. Candy is zero for two, and I doubt that's random bad luck. I watched her show where she talked about moving into that condo, and Candy has some seriously tendencies of her own. And Candy did accuse Tori of killing her father, which was nuts and really pretty nasty to say in public.

Amen. Like I posted above, parents or step parents who are so quick to criticize their children need to take a look in the mirror. Adults make choices and they own that right/responsibility. But we learn how to make choices from our parents. Kids model the adults around them. Candy has always been a drama queen. Tori comes by it honestly.

I will say that, after 20 years of obviously unproductive therapy, why us she still seeing Dr. QUACKSLER? That woman seems to be the Colonel Parker of therapists.

• Love 4
I don't think Tori is ever going to get any better. I really don't. If she is this messed up at this age in life (and after 8? years of therapy), and the next 20+ years of her life are going to be spent raising 4 kids, I just don't think the odds are that she will ever be anything more than what she is now, in terms of her emotional and personality stability.

I don't think she will ever get better either, and I don't really believe she wants to. Maybe it's subconscious, maybe she doesn't realize it, but I think she likes having a million fucking problems so that everyone in her life will dote on her and help her out and feel sorry for her. She's made a life out of playing the victim, I doubt she's going to give that up any time soon. 

So for the past eight years they've been milking this "fairy tale romance/we're soul mates" stuff.  And I'm sure it sells because if it didn't, Tori and Dean would never have had all the reality shows they pumped out.

But wasn't it interesting to find out last season that things had been shitty between them almost right from the get go?

• Love 4

I really believe that people like Tori create chaos because when everything is on fire you only worry about putting the fire out. If she really had to be still, I think it would kill her to see what a mess her choices have caused. Hence the moving, new businesses, and pregnancy it's all just a big distraction. She has really shot herself in the foot with this show. I wasn't a tori fan but after seeing her vh1 show ( notorious?) I really thought she was fun. She was poking fun at herself and how she grew up and it was light hearted. Good Lord ! She could be called many things, but light hearted is not one of them. Deep inside I think she knows Dean married her and is staying with her for the money. But damn if she isn't going to make him earn every penny of it. Congratulations Dean you are less crappy then your wife. And quit with the line that you had a crush on Tori, nobody believes, you not even her.

• Love 13

Amen. Like I posted above, parents or step parents who are so quick to criticize their children need to take a look in the mirror. Adults make choices and they own that right/responsibility. But we learn how to make choices from our parents. Kids model the adults around them. Candy has always been a drama queen. Tori comes by it honestly.

I will say that, after 20 years of obviously unproductive therapy, why us she still seeing Dr. QUACKSLER? That woman seems to be the Colonel Parker of therapists.

I find it really interesting that Tori seems to get much better straightforward advice from her friends than from her..."therapist."

Who is this hack, Dr. Wexler, anyway?  Some doc du jour for Hollywood rich folks?  She certainly hasn't made any apparent progress with Tori over the years.

• Love 4

I find it really interesting that Tori seems to get much better straightforward advice from her friends than from her..."therapist."

Who is this hack, Dr. Wexler, anyway?  Some doc du jour for Hollywood rich folks?  She certainly hasn't made any apparent progress with Tori over the years.

Yeah. She's been on multiple reality tv shows with celeb clients. She, or her assistant/publicist, even puts links to the shows she appears on on her blog. The strange thing is, I don't know anyone who has seen her "work" with Dean and Tori or Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed who actually believes she's "had a positive effect" on those relationships. When you're a passenger on the Titanic, I suppose even a deck chair looks like a life boat, though.
  • Love 2
I also don't think Tori really wanted any children, at all.  Here's what I think happened.  She cheated on her husband with Dean (who was also cheating), maybe they were caught, but then what should have been a roll in the hay, became "True Love" because Tori felt that the story of her falling in love with Dean was better than she just wanted to get her rocks off with him.  So Tori and Dean get married and have to prove to all of "us" how much in love they are and how their marriage is a "fairy tale" and other bullshit.  But to make their family complete, they had to have children, quite a few of them.  From what I see, Dean seems to be the better parent, he's more hands on, Tori acts like she's scared of her children and really couldn't be bothered.  I think maybe Dean was the one who wanted a big family and Tori just went along with it, because it was important for her to sell their "love story."

I think she wanted to have kids because she knew Mary Jo had fertility problems. I can imagine her really liking the idea of popping out a bunch of kids just to prove that she could.   

• Love 8

I think she wanted to have kids because she knew Mary Jo had fertility problems. I can imagine her really liking the idea of popping out a bunch of kids just to prove that she could.   

Because she's so much younger?

Wasn't her youth a factor she enjoyed gloating about to Mary Jo?

Yeah, wouldn't put it past the manipulative bitch.  

I'm almost embarrassed to admit I kind of enjoyed NoTORIous.  It was just campy and light and funny.  I never imagined how fucked up Tori really is.  I mean, I figured she was to some degree just because being raised as Hollywood Royalty and having such an obscene amount of money would likely skew anybody, but...well, she's seriously fucked up, more so than I ever imagined.

I wonder if Candy foots the medical bills for all of Tori's elective (and uber costly) inpatient stays.  I can't imagine her and Dean having ready cash to finance that apparently regular event of Tori checking herself into the hospital for a few days.  

• Love 5

Anyone else here old enough to remember The Real World - Los Angeles? Remember in the opening credits, Jon the virgin country singer got the "True Story" part of the standard Real World opening lines. When I see True Tori I hear it sung in Jon's voice.

Cosmic Muffin, lol!  I thought I was the only one that did that.

I don't think Tori even likes having the 4 kids she has now.   She doesn't seem to enjoy caring for her kids.

And you can see it with the children, they seem to stick to Dean every chance they get.

Dean will never win because you keep changing the rules on him.  I feel like this whole show is Tori's revenge on Dean. She states over and over how she financially supports everyone, which points out that Dean is useless and unemployed. She is forcing him to explore all his past problems and issues and national television. And she's making damn sure everyone knows what a useless, cheating loser he is. The problem is that most of us had already figured that out when Dean and Tori first got together. And all her hysteria makes her look as bad as him.

She gave a low blow with the ‘He cheated so I don’t want to have anymore kids with him’ comment.  Dean has some serious self-issues, ‘cause most men would have told her to fuck off long ago.  I am so Team Dean it isn’t funny.

Her ‘I am nothing’ pity party was disgusting.  Yeah Tori, your father wouldn’t have wanted you to live like you are living…he wanted you to live like a fucking adult and take responsibility for your choices!  And why in the bluedilly fuck should it be Candy or his job to provide for her irresponsible ass?! 

The storage scenes were infuriating….bitch, you admitted yourself that the contents could pay off a mortgage, why not have a helluva yard sale and live off the proceeds?  And Mehran/Jess/other friend were not mocking your ass!  If anything, they patiently went over the stuff with you, I would have fucking left the place and your life after twenty minutes of that drama.

Both Tori and her brother are screwed up.

Randy is doing just fine with his wife and two kids as a life coach….I don’t recall him saying boo about his $800,000; he likely did something smart with it, unlike his moronic sister.

• Love 5

Deano was caught walking out of an Adult store with a package in his hand. (Wendy Williams showed the photo). He is now defending himself by saying he was buying Tori a gag gift. Cause that's what every loving husband does while his wife is laid up in the hospital, right? What a perverted douche. 

Edited by demarti
  • Love 3

Deano was caught walking out of an Adult store with a package in his hand. (Wendy Williams showed the photo). He is now defending himself by saying he was buying Tori a gag gift. Cause that's what every loving husband does while his wife is laid up in the hospital, right? What a perverted douche. 

Did he buy her a dildo to gag on since he is (self-admittedly in S1) small?

I'll show myself out.

• Love 9