Type keyword(s) to search

It's Always Sunny In The Media

• Start Topic

Sunny won a People's Choice Award for favorite cable tv comedy.

According to Rob McElhenney's Twitter, they were never invited and no one ever told them that they were even nominated.

Maybe the People's Choice Awards was at capacity?

Weird, because I thought the People's Choice was the one awards show that actually tells the winners ahead of time to make sure they show up. Bummer, because I would've LOVED to see what an acceptance speech from the gang would've been.

I thought that, too. I would have loved to see their speech. Sunny deserves so much better. It would be awesome if they won an Emmy.

• Love 2

Very nice. Also, while I'm guessing the next season will air in 2017, I wonder if the show will do anything related to the DNC. The most I can think up is Dennis trying to verify his status as an erotic man by sleeping with Hilary Clinton.

Would that happen if his pilot is picked up? I mean, I want Glenn to evolve beyond being America's favorite sociopath, but I'd rather have new IASIP. I'd be good for recasting Dennis. Ten episodes? Ten Dennises. Dennisi? Have fun with it if the show needs to go on.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I can't help think of Glen and Ron's Star Trek spoof idea for Fox when I see commercials for the Seth McFarlane version.

Okay, I'm intrigued. What Star Trek spoof?

They have a recipe for Rum Ham inside that book they wrote, the name of which escapes me at the moment.  I think I gave my copy to a friend when she was in the hospital so I can't look it up right now.  The recipe was pretty weird, and I think it involved a shotgun somehow.

1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

At least one place is looking to make a few bucks off last night and IASIP. If/when the next season happens, Super Bowl LII should be a two-part episode, because it would have to top "The World Series Defense." I mean, if you look up footage from Philadelphia last night, most of the city was acting like "The Gang."

Yes, I was thinking with the SB win, the natural thing to do is follow up The World Series Defense with The Superbowl defense.