Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Jill's Wedding

I actually think they're a great couple but it still blows my mind that they're getting married in like 20 minutes and they still have to do a side hug.......yet then as soon as they say "I do" they can go have sex.  Side hug....20 minutes....sex.  It just seems like such an extreme change to happen in one day!

• Love 14

Where in the holy fuck is cousin Amy????????

What happened behind the scenes?  Don't see aunt Deanna either!

Oh God Erin this is a wedding not a baroque piano massacre.  Don't see the other Bates either.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 7

The producers really should encourage them to use different adjectives once in a while.  Everything is "exciting".  The older girls use the word "exciting" pretty much to describe anything and everything they see or do.

• Love 2

The producers really should encourage them to use different adjectives once in a while.  Everything is "exciting".  The older girls use the word "exciting" pretty much to describe anything and everything they see or do.

And I was glad they let us all know how "amazing" everyone looked.

• Love 2

That organ playing was more Ride of the Valkyries than Here Comes the Bride.

ROFL~ You are killing me!

Yeah, where is Amy?

Has Michelle shed a single tear? She keeps smiling like an insane person.

Edited by lottiedottie
  • Love 3

Amy and Aunt Deanna were in the bridal suite with everyone else. Amy was wearing a teal dress and Deanna was wearing a darker blue dress. They both looked happy for Jill.

I feel so sorry for JoyAnna. She looked completely heartbroken.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 5

Why are Boob and Mullet giggling/laughing during the ceremony?.

The little kids on the stage steps were acting up. Josie looked like she was ready to hurl her sign ninja-like into the audience.

• Love 2

Where in the holy fuck is cousin Amy????????

What happened behind the scenes? Don't see aunt Deanna either!

Oh God Erin this is a wedding not a baroque piano massacre. Don't see the other Bates either.

She was seen super quickly in the dressing part

• Love 1

Amy and Aunt Deanna were in the bridal suite with everyone else. Amy was wearing a teal dress and Deanna was wearing a darker blue dress. They both looked happy for Jill.

Oh thanks I totally missed them.  I figured Amy would have wormed her way to a camera to comment within 5 minutes of arriving.

• Love 1

I think Boob and MEchelle were laughing at the flower girls, who for some reason weren't just sitting picture perfect through the ceremony taking place behind them. Huh, go figure.

Also, I did see Amy come into the bridal suit and hug Jill. She was wearing a sleeveless teal dress.

• Love 2

I'm enjoying this more than i thought I would. Theyvactually avoided repeat content, not as predicted.

Yes, but Boob said "I can't believe Jill is all grownup..."  I can't believe I'm going to be giving Jill away..." about 600 times.  What a colossal ham...

• Love 3

Cousin Amy was shown for one brief second -- hugged Jill when she came out with her dress on and her sisters/mom were staring at her. The Seewalds are sitting behind the Duggars at the wedding. The Bates are in attendance -- Erin at the piano, Chad was one of the photographers for the first look, and Gil and Kelly were shown for one second at the rehearsal. Joy and Jana were really teary during the ceremony, esp Joy.

The kiss was just as awkward as I thought it would be. Is there a reason why these couples don't talk it out before the first kiss? 'Hey, you go right, I go left?'. The frantic running out of the church was also awkward. I just...yeah.

• Love 11

That kiss was super awkward!

This is why we kiss before we get married. Otherwise, you looks like a dumbass.

My 9 year old just said "I wonder if they secretly kissed once" and I have to say, after seeing that kiss on the altar, the answer is NO.

• Love 15

Yes, but Boob said "I can't believe Jill is all grownup..."  I can't believe I'm going to be giving Jill away..." about 600 times.  What a colossal ham...

I know, right? I'm glad I chose "autonomy" as my drinking word or I'd need my stomach pumped by now.

• Love 7

Glad others mentioned Erin's playing. I always thought it sounded as though she learned her classical technique from a deranged lounge player.

She reminds me of that crazed bouncy piano player they used to have on the Lawrence Welk show. She never varies from the uptempo ragtime sound . for a wedding march no less.

• Love 5

Well this season really taught me that I don't care for Jill.  I can't put my finger on it but she just has this attitude like she is the 'ordained' sister and is better than the rest of them.  And I'm sorry, but she really didn't look that good at all.  I hope this is the end of her boring talking heads.  She isn't very bright and has no skill at putting together complete sentences (ummm, yeah, like...yeah! awesome!)  Poor Derrick is so awkward but at least I think he's a decent guy.  Too bad he's married into a circus of fame whores.  

Josh that kiss was so gross.  Poor sweet Jana--she is my favorite--I hope she finds true happiness some day.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 14

Wow, Josie was waving her tray around, and then she just got up and walked away in the middle of the vows. Cams did not show what happened next.

Stampede out of the church was hilarious. They wanted to have some alone time for more smooching. But the others started running too.

Where was Josiah?

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 1

Michelle and Jim Bob are super creeps. They can't let Jill and Derickdillard have the spotlight at all. Everything has to come back to their wedding 30 years ago. Shut up!

And can Jill and Derick enjoy sex for a night without feeling pressured by their family to procreate?

• Love 8

The little kids on the stage steps were acting up. Josie looked like she was ready to hurl her sign ninja-like into the audience.

Yea that was a dumb move - giving Josie something to sit still with.  

I think from MEchelle's eyes, she was ready to whip out the ruler and do some blanket training.  Sorry lady- you let your Miracle run wild 24/7 - you can't expect her to sit still for a wedding.

Instead of concentrating on Jill, MEchelle was smiling at Josie as she licked her finger- as if it were cute.  Josie is such a brat. 

OH wow- Just saw that Miracle had to come off the stage!  I'm sure MEchelle will whisper to her what a miracle she is during the final part of the ceremony.  She should have used some of that duct tape to secure Miracle to that stage.

Edited by truthtalk2014
  • Love 6