Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Jill's Wedding

Seeing as it's still early morning and I don't need to get ready for a while, I've managed to zap through the episode on YT.

Some nice real emotional moments there, even Jim Bulb was crying at some point, as usual, MEchelle stands out because all she could do was that squeaky high fake voice and plastic smile.

Some of Jill's sisters seemed genuinely sad/excited for her, felt achingly sorry for wee Jordyn (I think?) who was crying because Jill was leaving.

Did Jill and Derick see each other BEFORE the wedding already dressed up? Why would they do that?

Josh was utterly gross, what on earth was this performance with kissing Anna? Why were they all running? And young Bin wasn't even allowed to be a Groom?? And Erin dear, please do not hit the chords so hard, that was awful

Jana does seem to be the one who is the Mother figure though, running after people sorting them out

Edited by MunichNark
  • Love 1

At the end of the ceremony, after the kiss, I noticed the groomsmen held up what looked like scorecards. One had a 12 on it. I take it they were scoring the kiss. I don't remember anyone commenting on this but I'm sure I just missed it. I know the cards had to be made ahead of time, but there was no way that kiss was a 12.

At the end of the ceremony, after the kiss, I noticed the groomsmen held up what looked like scorecards. One had a 12 on it. I take it they were scoring the kiss. I don't remember anyone commenting on this but I'm sure I just missed it. I know the cards had to be made ahead of time, but there was no way that kiss was a 12.

Maybe it was out of 100... ?

• Love 6