Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Thanks to catching her latest Snapchat story, I know that pic of Bethenny/Santa was from Christina Aguilera's birthday bash last night. RHofBH's Erika Jayne also performed for the event. It just seemed so oddly random---I know Xtina is obviously no stranger to reality TV herself, but I had no idea that she's apparently such a Real Housewives fan as well. Hopefully this was actually filmed for the upcoming season though because it looked like gaudy good fun!

Hopefully this was actually filmed for the upcoming season though because it looked like gaudy good fun!

As a fellow follower (please no more puppies, I want a new apartment reno) did you think that stage look exactly like the one set up for Erika Jane's birthday bash?  And it did look like gaudy good fun.  Really think that Erika Jane was the perfect choice.  But I noticed her choregrapher performed as well.  That might be the Xtina connection. 

• Love 1

Well this is interesting

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/andy-cohen-holiday-party-no-bethenny-frankel/

and a Blind Item:  http://blindgossip.com/?p=82642

"Which super mean Real Housewife is livid that she DID NOT get invited to Andy Cohen’s amazing holiday party on saturday night and is now trashing him around town?

The party was at his super fancy new duplex and including ABC newsman David Muir and Kelly Ripa but ZERO housewives.

Most of the ladies understand that the boss doesn’t want to invite them and party with his staff, but this one lady thinks that she is FRIENDS with Andy and cannot understand why she wasn’t invited. She loves hanging out with stars and certainly knows a thing or two about drinks! She is upset and TRASHING him to whoever will listen!

But she needs to be careful! When he reads this…"

(Bold is mine - those are the clues, I think to it being Bethenny).

• Love 7

fancy new duplex and including ABC newsman David Muir and Kelly Ripa but ZERO housewives.

Non-story. He talked in his second book about the talk he had with Carol and Betheny about the disinvite years ago. He said it was hardest on Carol since she and he run with the exact same group of friends. So all her friends other than Bethenny will be at the party. But he couldn't just invite them and not the others.  So neither woman has been at his party in years.

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, Social Piranha said:

Bottom line--Bethenny and Jason hate each other more than they love Bryn. And it's gonna bite them in the ass big time.

This is the best summarization of that relationship I've ever read.

• Love 4

I think Jason is hurt that Bethenny used him to provide a legitimate birth child

I agree--I think he went into the marriage thinking it was for real, and she thought he was a good looking co-star and sperm donator.

Edited by Social Piranha
  • Love 15

Damn....that's a whole lot of bitchface in just one photo. I'm always baffled how some women can actually frown that hard when they think no one is looking. It's like their faces are frozen in that position; now I completely understand the term "resting bitchface" and am so not surprised Tinsley & Bethenny have it, given their troubled pasts.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, bosawks said:

I don't know, looking at that picture I'm thinking maybe it's just that their feet hurt....

I know! I do not get the over-usage of extremely high heels, especially since so many of the housewives can't walk properly with them. I'm waiting for a RHBH 3-episode arc where LVP receives an intervention; the woman looks like she's taking a perpetual dump while walking.

Bethenny and Tinsley (is that Tinsley? If so get your roots done, girl. You're on TV!)  may also want to consider weather-appropriate fashion? Having lived through 40-plus northeast winters that mini alone is killing me. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I'm waiting for a RHBH 3-episode arc where LVP receives an intervention; the woman looks like she's taking a perpetual dump while walking.

I'd love a from behind gif of LVP and Jeff Lewis (who also squat walks) walking together.

Since this is the B thread I have to say that I hate the way she dresses since she came back to RHoNYC with her million dollar contract. I'm also not big on her Home Goods decorating and I generally like HGs. I liked her home staging better than when she lived there and somewhere I looked at her SG office apartment that included the bedroom and it was nice. Girl needs to refine her game because for the money she's making I expect better.

48 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

She looks angry, but damn I love her bag. 

Well reporting from her snap I can tell you it's a vintage Chanel. 

I would also like to point out that since she stopped the Botox her jaw is becoming pronounced again. Now I don't know the side effects or the discomfort of the shots but I liked her look better with a smoother jaw. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

She looks angry, but damn I love her bag. 

19 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Well reporting from her snap I can tell you it's a vintage Chanel. 

I would also like to point out that since she stopped the Botox her jaw is becoming pronounced again. Now I don't know the side effects or the discomfort of the shots but I liked her look better with a smoother jaw. 

That's a Gucci but B had a Chanel in the first season that I'm still coveting. A patent leather. WANT.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

That's a Gucci but B had a Chanel in the first season that I'm still coveting. A patent leather. WANT.

My bad, blame the reporter for that.  I have vintage Chanel on the brain.   I know that there was a big closet clean out and pillow pack away  then a couple of days later a bag on the car seat.  So I figured she rotated some things in/out of storage as New Yorkers do  

• Love 1

Surprised nobody has said anything about this-

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/cops-bust-real-housewives-star-bethenny-frankel-stalki-article-1.2960625

Uh, WTF???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178260/Jason-Hoppy-seen-time-arrest.html

Seriously, what is going on?  Did she over-react or is Jason a stalking lunatic she should afraid of?  I get Bethenny inspiring extreme hatred toward her, but it sure seems like Jason is losing it.  But Bethenny is such a fuckin' liar, as usual, I have no idea what to believe where she's concerned.

• Love 2

I saw in Curbed that she has her apartment on the market.  So I'm excited about seeing a nice reno process on snapchat.  I'm tired of the dogs.  Oh and TMZ has Sonja's townhouse on the market again.  They had a lot more photos of the outside space.  She is saying she wants something on the upper east side.  Is that where all the single women of an age live?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

bethenny and Dennis not that serious-she mentions he is still married:     Not sure what the light at the end of the tunnel that will cause her to celebrate.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/blogs/bethenny-cools-things-with-boyfriend-dennis-shields-im

So I guess she was lying, once again, last season when she told Carole she was serious about Shields and he about her? Maybe she is no longer serious because he is still married and it seems he is in no rush to end that marriage, so maybe he is the one that doesn't want to commit to her! LOL

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Sonja is asking $10 million for her falling down townhouse next to a parking garage which would have traffic in and out 24 hours a day. Is she on drugs?!

I might be mistaken but I believe Sonja paid $9.1 million for the abode. 

Sonja would not list with Frederick because he low balled her home at $7 million on WWHL-she was pissed.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

So I guess she was lying, once again, last season when she told Carole she was serious about Shields and he about her? Maybe she is no longer serious because he is still married and it seems he is in no rush to end that marriage, so maybe he is the one that doesn't want to commit to her! LOL

Bethenny acts as if she and Dennis were joined at the hip for 27 years and then claims she has said, "hi," to his wife three times.  I think she realizes he isn't divorcing any time soon and having five kids he will never be able to make her the center of his universe-which is what she wants, until she doesn't want it.  Then the man becomes needy and fame hungry.  This guy, according to Bethenny has been "legally separated" for 18 months-it would seem the divorce would have been forthcoming after the statutory one year allowance.  Shields must be getting his divorce advice from Bethenny.

• Love 5

Sonja would not list with Frederick because he low balled her home at $7 million on WWHL-she was pissed.

Thanks, I couldn't remember what his number was.  I have to say that given that she bought it in 1999 the reno has held up.  The kitchen and bath don't look as dated as I would expect.  I did notice that the listing now has about 4 outside shots to each inside shot.  So whoever buys it is looking and a lot of work.  I can only guess how much needs to be done on the infrastructure.  The heating, the elevator, the front facade leaks, the irrigated garden, man.

• Love 2
On 2/16/2017 at 5:22 PM, zoeysmom said:

bethenny and Dennis not that serious-she mentions he is still married:     Not sure what the light at the end of the tunnel that will cause her to celebrate.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/blogs/bethenny-cools-things-with-boyfriend-dennis-shields-im

“The truth is, the world made it into something more than either of us have.”

Yes, the world told Carole how invested both were in the relationship. After the world called the boyfriend's daughter on national television.

“I don’t know what the future holds. It’s not a heartbreak story, it’s a heart healing story.”

Translation: Did I mention I was tormented by my ex? 

• Love 11
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:05 PM, chick binewski said:

“The truth is, the world made it into something more than either of us have.”

Yes, the world told Carole how invested both were in the relationship. After the world called the boyfriend's daughter on national television.

“I don’t know what the future holds. It’s not a heartbreak story, it’s a heart healing story.”

Translation: Did I mention I was tormented by my ex? 

So convenient she's not ready to get married again when her boyfriend is still married.  Seriously, she thinks people buy this garbage?

• Love 13
On 2/16/2017 at 5:50 PM, Gam2 said:

Sonja is asking $10 million for her falling down townhouse next to a parking garage which would have traffic in and out 24 hours a day. Is she on drugs?!

Townhouse prices are so out-of-sight now, believe it or not, she may eventually get 10 mil, if she hangs on long enough.  You would think the garage next door would be a deal-breaker for most.  But the market for townhouses now seems mostly foreign & they may not care about that.

The real prob for Sonja is there are larger & much nicer townhouses.  Sure, they're priced higher, but not all that much.  And surprisingly, there are a ton of 'em right near hers with For Sale signs out front.  Sonja's is the teeniest one on the block -- maybe even the neighborhood.  That's an even bigger negative than the garage next door.

I'd say she should get some advice on this from Bethenny, but she wouldn't take it anyway.  And who knows how useful it would be besides?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Townhouse prices are so out-of-sight now, believe it or not, she may eventually get 10 mil, if she hangs on long enough.  You would think the garage next door would be a deal-breaker for most.  But the market for townhouses now seems mostly foreign & they may not care about that.

The real prob for Sonja is there are larger & much nicer townhouses.  Sure, they're priced higher, but not all that much.  And surprisingly, there are a ton of 'em right near hers with For Sale signs out front.  Sonja's is the teeniest one on the block -- maybe even the neighborhood.  That's an even bigger negative than the garage next door.

I'd say she should get some advice on this from Bethenny, but she wouldn't take it anyway.  And who knows how useful it would be besides?

Thanks, ScoobieDoobs. I always enjoy your walk by updates of Sonja's place.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Thanks, ScoobieDoobs. I always enjoy your walk by updates of Sonja's place.

You reminded me of how I passed by there a few nites ago & the whole place was pitch dark -- except for 1 light on the tippy-top floor.  Saving on her electric bill or playing Miss Havisham or both?  Idk.  Struck me as sad.  And it makes me really wanna throw a pie at Satan Bethenny if she starts screaming STFU at her again.

• Love 4

And it makes me really wanna throw a pie at Satan Bethenny if she starts screaming STFU at her again.

Yeah, I don't mind that at all.  In fact I think Sonja had a whole  bunch of people telling her STFU when she started her delusions of grandeur.  She needed to STFU before she ended up millions in the hole for a movie deal, before she signed on with those charlatans in charge of her dress line, before she wasted time and money on her toaster oven, before, before, before.  She is a product of her own making.  So I don't care if she's sad.  At some point she hits bottom and life can become better.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Yeah, I don't mind that at all.  In fact I think Sonja had a whole  bunch of people telling her STFU when she started her delusions of grandeur.  She needed to STFU before she ended up millions in the hole for a movie deal, before she signed on with those charlatans in charge of her dress line, before she wasted time and money on her toaster oven, before, before, before.  She is a product of her own making.  So I don't care if she's sad.  At some point she hits bottom and life can become better.

This is probably more for the Sonja thread but we're here so - Sonja, to me, had great potential to use this show rather than the other way around. Remember her first season when we all thought she was so pretty and kind (Scary Island)? She would have gotten at least a second season w/o having to become a crazy burlesque nightmare. I went on her web site years ago and it was really cute - toaster oven recipes and basic entertaining tips. If she had worked a cookbook deal that stressed her "lifestyle" (kind of like LVP's), then ventured into merchandising that did NOT involve selling an actual toaster over I think she could have had a real shot at slowly making some bank.  And yeah, that movie deal was ridic and seemed like one of many things Sonja does b/c she thinks it will introduce her to a grander life rather than being a solid investment idea. 

• Love 2

Remember when the quotes were she was worth 100 mil (or more)?  No more, eh?

On line yesterday by the registers at both Marshall's & TJ's and . . . yep, bags & bags & bags of SG protein bars marked down to $3.99.  That's marked down?  They were tiny bags.

My feeling of sympathy for Sonja passed very quickly.  If she is Miss Havisham, I could care less.  As far as wanting to throw a pie at Satan Bethenny?  Maybe not at the moment, but I'm sure she'll do something evil & horrible in the near future to provide suitable motivation for me to wanna do that.  She's predictable & consistent that way.

• Love 4

Holy whatever swear word.  She has Bryn and is headed for some sunny weekend.  They are at the airport now.  I'm not sure how much money she has but it's enough for me.  I'm guessing one of the reasons for the weekend travel extravaganza is that her apartment is being shown on the weekends.  But still it still inducing all kinds of jealous stuff in me.  Not pretty.

• Love 4

well, I just watched ep. 3 and all I can say is Beth is a bitter betty. She is a gutter gums in a designer outfit.  She walks into a restaurant and the first thing she says is Luann will be blowing him by midnight.  She's foul and nasty.  I would hate to be around her for any amount of time.  As they say you can put lipstick on a pig, but she's still a pig. Granted, a pig with money, but a pig nonetheless.

I'm glad she's employing Carole as the oh so secret deliverer of her hatred towards the father of her only child.  That's a full time job so good on Beth for that. .

Oh, and Beth: re: your relationship with your daughter: Past is Prologue, babe. think about it.

Edited by Social Piranha
  • Love 14

Yeah the last episode was a tough watch. Maybe there's a dynamic to the friendship we don't see on TV but as a viewer I think Carole comes off as incredibly unaware. It's obvious in every scene Bethenny wants to re-cast the show (so she can hate the next group of women that come in) and it's turned RHNY into a war zone where everyone is fighting for their lives (and by lives I mean camera time). Ramona revisited her Kodak moment w/Jill by bringing up the movie. Sonja is more pissed at Dorinda than Bethenny - who eviscerated her on camera and was banning her from the Mexico trip that never happened - b/c it would cost her too much to be mad at Bethenny. Luann has to sit across from her slut-shamer who blew the lid on Tom so every convo they have is going to turn into payback. B has turned into S3 Jill Zarin without the family life and it's not fun to watch.  

Because I'm a conspiracy theorist I also don't love the producer involvement on NY. I don't think B has a "friend" who hangs at the Regency, I don't think Ramona thought of the movie on her own, etc. This cast is ALWAYS going to clash so when they're prodded to do something it just comes off as super clunky (however it did bring us the glory of How Could You Do This To Me Question Mark).

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Because I'm a conspiracy theorist I also don't love the producer involvement on NY. I don't think B has a "friend" who hangs at the Regency, I don't think Ramona thought of the movie on her own, etc. This cast is ALWAYS going to clash so when they're prodded to do something it just comes off as super clunky (however it did bring us the glory of How Could You Do This To Me Question Mark).

At the time, I thought the producers might have been involved in the Regency reveal. However, knowing that Carole and Ramona ran into Tom at the Regency and that Dorinda started screaming at Harry Dubin and then later attacked a banker with her shoe at the Regency, made me realize just how inincestuous these people are. I think someone at the bar even called John to pick Dorinda up. I can believe that a Regency regular might be a friend of a friend and would send the pictures.

Bethenny's movie started making the rounds in the blogs and comments last summer. All of the women have employees or interns who monitor social media and the blogs. I can easily see someone on Ramona's team finding out about the movie and letting her know.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny's movie started making the rounds in the blogs and comments last summer.

When we first started discussing the film I googled it. Lots of mentions all over the place. RealityTea had it in 2014. Bethenny's book mentioned it in 2011. So Ramona was really digging in history. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

When we first started discussing the film I googled it. Lots of mentions all over the place. RealityTea had it in 2014. Bethenny's book mentioned it in 2011. So Ramona was really digging in history. 

Maybe I should have said that the movie started making the rounds again because I remember seeing the clip a couple years ago. When I saw people mentioning Bethenny's soft porn, I checked it out and thought it was bullshit because the clip had been around for awhile and the film is clearly not soft porn. I think these things can be weirdly cyclical.

People are once again talking about Ramona outting Victoria de Lesseps' video because of Ramona talking about Brynn seeing the movie and Victoria's DUI. Kim Richards managed yo reignite the rumors about Harry Hamlin being gay because he made Making Love.

I suspect that Ramona didn't mention it earlier, if she knew, because she was allied with Bethenny against Jill.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

It was interesting last season over on this forum, because it really got a lot of play. Folks were posting it over and over again, saying terrible things about Beth and pointing to this movie as some sort of a example of her terrible character.  I had remembered it vaguely from a few years ago, but hadn't really heard it brought up again for years. It was all over here last season. That was what was interesting about Ramona bringing it up. Why now? The movie was a million years ago and was discussed when she first came on the show. But in my memory (at least over here) never to the extent it was discussed last year. I think Ramona, or someone working for her, told her that lots of folks were using it to remind folks how morally corrupt Beth is and she ran with it. Not waiting for a time to introduce the topic that would have made sense or been in context of course, because Ramona knows not of such things. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It was interesting last season over on this forum, because it really got a lot of play. Folks were posting it over and over again, saying terrible things about Beth and pointing to this movie as some sort of a example of her terrible character.  I had remembered it vaguely from a few years ago, but hadn't really heard it brought up again for years. It was all over here last season. That was what was interesting about Ramona bringing it up. Why now? The movie was a million years ago and was discussed when she first came on the show. But in my memory (at least over here) never to the extent it was discussed last year. I think Ramona, or someone working for her, told her that lots of folks were using it to remind folks how morally corrupt Beth is and she ran with it. Not waiting for a time to introduce the topic that would have made sense or been in context of course, because Ramona knows not of such things. 

I didn't think it reflected on her character but did think she must have been desperate for money and an acting job to reveal really unattractive breasts. I was surprised casting even wanted to use them. Harsh? Yes, but when there are so many to chose from why use those?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, QuinnM said:

The whole soft core porn in the past making the rounds almost sounded as if Ramona had replanted the story with one of her outlets.  It just seemed like such an odd thing to say.  One thing is for certain, the old movie will be making the rounds again since it was a topic of conversation in the episode.  I wasn't crazy about Bethenny's proposed explanation but it is her kid.

• Love 2

The video also made rounds because of Bethenny claiming to Carole that she had only gone through one surgery before her fibroid surgery so there was lots of videos including her talk show where she talked about more than one breast surgery, that showed she had gone through more than that. Her movie was posted because it showed much larger naked breasts than she currently has now so it couldn't just have been padding.

• Love 4