Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Love this:

'Other irons in the fire: Bethenny attended the Evening Of Giving to plug her Skinnygirl cocktails on September 25'

She can't just attend a charity event. Gotta' plug. Geesh

And from the shallow end, that cat-who-ate-the-canary look of hers is really annoying. And kind of ambiguous. Is she flirting? Or simply implying "we" can never have what she's got? It's not, imho, a friendly look.

At least she's finally seeing some repercussions from her bad behavior. I thought the initial article said she threw water. That's bad enough but to throw a, expensive I'm sure, sticky cocktail? No words.

3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

That might be true or not however Andy said on his radio show that it was a short contract and that he was hoping that Beth would come back.

But her tweets say otherwise. Like she couldn't wait to get back.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

I would love it if this T is true and B finally faces consequences for the things she's says and does.

shes become a rich Brandi G. There are a lot of similarities in personality and behavior between the two. Biggest difference is financial success and business acumen 

• Love 17

What does she have to offer to Andy besides commentary on the show?

I doubt that people would listen to her show unless they are looking for tips on how to perfect their eating disorder techniques.

She was not successful on tv and she does not exactly posess a soothing radio voice.

I used to catch bits here and there and the show turned into a brag fest. She did not have any interesting guest besides the doc who injected her with Botox and supposedly reduced her jaw. ( still unconvinced it is true). 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'm not sure why sexism is being read into the opinion that Jason asked for too much money and property.  

Expecting him to adhere to the prenuptial agreement he and Bethenny both signed which waived spousal support has nothing to do with his sex.  Nor does the idea that he made too much of a claim to other money and property.  The marriage was of extremely short duration and there were substantial factual issues about how that property was paid for and what use it was put to.  Seeing him as over-reaching given those circumstances has nothing to do with him being a man. 

If people were in one thread arguing Jason is a leech and then in another thread insisting that a similarly-situated housewife was entitled to tons of money and property, then maybe claims of sexism would be fitting.  But I don't see that happening.  

The assertion that Jason is the victim of a sexist double standard seems entirely baseless to me.  

I was making a general comment, not accusing people on the thread for sexism.  I just find it interesting that men of relationships of wealthy women are often treated like they are less then men by asking for spousal support, child support, etc.  They get the "leeches" treatment whereas the wealthy man who dragged out a divorce fighting tooth and nail over money, apartment, would be treated like he's a jerk over it (see Kelly Dodd's husband).  

Personally, I agree with you -- if you signed a prenup, then you should agree to the terms. But he isn't the first with a prenup to challenge it.  

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I always thought Jason was an ass.  I take that back.  I thought he was ok until we saw more of him. Then  I thought he was a passive aggressive asshole.  I recall them fighting on one of her spinoffs at the helicopter where she essentially said she was tired of everyone thinking she was the bad guy and he was the nice one because when the cameras weren't there he wasn't the same person.  Not verbatim but the jist (its been years). 

For those that are saying if Jason were a woman no one would be calling them a leech for asking for ongoing support.  Personally I think any man/woman who was a working adult prior to the relationship, a real estate owning adult, should not get support except for child support if warranted.  Marriage should not, in my opinion, be a gateway to wealth.  

There are still a fair number of people who think it is inappropriate to argue publicly.  Here is the clip:  http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after/season-3/videos/the-breaking-point  Jason does not want to air the dirty laundry.  Actually it is Jason who raised the issues of Bethenny be perturbed about he being perceived as the perfect husband.  She brought up what he said, but what I never understood, is Bethenny would talk about being the tortured one, who overthought everything http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after/season-3/videos/tortured-souls when Jason would bring up the exact same thing she brought up about being damaged, it was like it was a huge insult.  They were both guilty of short cutting the issues.  Jason not wanting to go on the boat trip became about was it because he would get sick or having round the clock observation by a therapist.  http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after/season-3/videos/no-need-for-therapy .  It is not necessarily yes or no-it can be both.

This is an interesting and uncommon situation Bethenny used her wedding and marriage as a way to earn money and promote her product.  We have no indication if Jason was paid for his appearances on the show.  All that really happened with the spousal support is the spousal support was terminated and the child support was increased three fold.  The benefit to Bethenny was spousal support is tax deductible, child support is not.  Jason now gets $120,000.00. a year tax free and Bethenny lost the deduction.  Bethenny said it wasn't about the money but the emotions.  I think it was a far better resolve to just have her pay child support than it ever was to pay temporary maintenance. 

I think the idea in a marriage is it is a partnership, so when one does well financially the idea is they should share the prosperity.  My neighbor is a teacher and married someone with a business in the early stages.  They had two children under the age of five and she stopped teaching after the birth of the second child because his business was doing well and they were looking at $2,000.00 a month in child care during the school year.  When they married they did a pre-nup, primarily to protect her in the event his business failed from any debt.  When they divorced he wanted to give her zip from the business, did not want to pay spousal support (she went back to teaching) and wanted the children 50% of the time.  During the marriage they bought a very nice house (when she was not working) with a lot of upkeep requirements.   He argued he had the income to support the home and should not be forced to move out or sell it.   It became all about his business winning and her having a limit on what she could earn from teaching.  They sold the house, she got a fair amount of money bought a new lesser house, they co-parent and her child support-tax free is pretty close to her teaching salary.  She is still complains about not getting a percentage of his business and he complains about having to pay support-which is miniscule compared to what he earns.  I sure don't know the answer but I do think once there is a marriage and children things change. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, LIMOM said:

That might be true or not however Andy said on his radio show that it was a short contract and that he was hoping that Beth would come back.

He also said that knowing her, she was probably coming out with her own radio station, skinny girl radio.

I think that IF she was not renewed, it was caused by poor ratings, not by ruining some exec's wife dress. lol. 

This story sounds so corny...

Maybe Sirius realizes that while she may be ratings gold for RHONY, people don't care to listen to her on the radio.  And the Zero Fucks thing might be catching up with her with the Coldplay incident and the conference thing.  I don't know but her rapid fire delivery and vulgarity is annoying on RHONY.  Listening to that on the radio is even worse!

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny would talk about being the tortured one, who overthought everything

If there's one thing I would not accuse Bethy of it's "overthinking".  But then I don't believe she thinks enough. She seems to not have a filter. Nor a reflective bone in her entire body. 

She says so. Over and done. Period.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Maybe Sirius realizes that while she may be ratings gold for RHONY, people don't care to listen to her on the radio.  And the Zero Fucks thing might be catching up with her with the Coldplay incident and the conference thing.  I don't know but her rapid fire delivery and vulgarity is annoying on RHONY.  Listening to that on the radio is even worse!

Or maybe it is because she is just not really funny or interesting.  A tweet:

Just got a tweet that kelly beensomeone is on the radio psychoanalyzing me.  That is like honeybooboo analyzing Mark Zuckerberg. 

Again with the name calling, and having Kelly's name in lowercase.  I just don't think this comparison works, it is flat as the ones she tried to pull off in the Berkshires. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Just got a tweet that kelly beensomeone is on the radio psychoanalyzing me.  That is like honeybooboo analyzing Mark Zuckerberg. 

Again with the name calling, and having Kelly's name in lowercase.  I just don't think this comparison works, it is flat as the ones she tried to pull off in the Berkshires. 

Did she come up with the nickname beensomeone all by herself?

And Beth got some nerves to compare herself to Mark Zuckerberg.

Interesting that she only bothered to capitalize Mark's name.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I agree it is most likely a combination of things but the Coldplay incident was probably the straw that broke the camels back as Sirius was the sponsor for that show! LOL  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/10/02/rhony-sunday-tea/#more-23418

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree it is most likely a combination of things but the Coldplay incident was probably the straw that broke the camels back as Sirius was the sponsor for that show! LOL  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/10/02/rhony-sunday-tea/#more-23418

Gee I am thinking that Sirius radio can get Bethenny to go on any of their stations to malign her co-stars without having to pay her more than appearance fee.  Where is the logic of having Andy's radio show where he talks about the RH when he has Bethenny as a guest to out secrets (Tom had dated both Sonja and Ramona) and giving her a show to do essentially the same thing.    I mean her show started with her good friend and fake romance with Eric Stonestreet, went through her fibroids and ended up being the BETHENNY and carole show for two of the 13 episodes, talking about the Reunion.

There is just no upside to this current tour and book about surviving divorce.  Bethenny's spiel is more about not getting married to begin with.  Bethenny wanted a marriage without the inconvenience of a spouse who might express a thought.

I was a little surprised with Page Six reporting they wanted a daily host.  Does the world really need two hours a day of Bethenny?

• Love 6

I was just looking at some of links about the Coldplay concert?

That's an easy one to figure out - She got the gig under the 'radio andy' umbrella.

I am guessing that Andy gets the talent under his 'umbrella' for Sirius and they dropped the hammer on him about her.

I never listened to her show - but from what I heard, it was 'interesting'?

It's no fun to watch someone self destruct, but when that person has no social grace, common courtesy or class, you only hope they don't go past the point of hitting bottom.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I was just looking at some of links about the Coldplay concert?

That's an easy one to figure out - She got the gig under the 'radio andy' umbrella.

I am guessing that Andy gets the talent under his 'umbrella' for Sirius and they dropped the hammer on him about her.

I never listened to her show - but from what I heard, it was 'interesting'?

It's no fun to watch someone self destruct, but when that person has no social grace, common courtesy or class, you only hope they don't go past the point of hitting bottom.

Plus, I don't think it's all that difficult to get a gig at Sirius. They have a couple of hundred channels that need 24/7 programming. Howard Stern has actually found spots for a couple of his wack pack! (RIP Riley Martin)

Andy has his own channel and I am assuming he's in charge of his channel's programming.

I'm guessing it's easier to get a show than to lose one.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Isn't the Cold Play guy married or used to be married to that lunatic Gwyneth Paltrow who was all about the colon cleansing with a hose up her keister?

They were lucky they only got doused with a Skinny Girl Margarita.

Chris Martin and Gwyneth were consciously uncoupled a few years ago.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Isn't the Cold Play guy married or used to be married to that lunatic Gwyneth Paltrow who was all about the colon cleansing with a hose up her keister?

They were lucky they only got doused with a Skinny Girl Margarita.

Yup. And she was at that concert. 

I was hoping that was who Bethy doused.

Oh well. Maybe next time. And we know there will be a next time.

Sirius ought to lower their subscription fees rather than stage these concerts. I think a handful of actual subscribers get in and the rest are slebs. Sux.

They did a McCartney concert a few years back. Also ostensibly to thank the subscribers. The next day Howard Stern complained that Keith Richards' daughter  stood, blocking his view, for the entire concert. 

Please. At least he didn't throw a drink.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Chris Martin and Gwyneth were consciously uncoupled a few years ago.

Well it is kind of hard to prance around on stage when you're still stuck inside your mate.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Yup. And she was at that concert. 

I was hoping that was who Bethy doused.

Oh well. Maybe next time. And we know there will be a next time.

Sirius ought to lower their subscription fees rather than stage these concerts. I think a handful of actual subscribers get in and the rest are slebs. Sux.

They did a McCartney concert a few years back. Also ostensibly to thank the subscribers. The next day Howard Stern complained that Keith Richards' daughter  stood, blocking his view, for the entire concert. 

Please. At least he didn't throw a drink.

Stern has turned into an old fucking, crotchety rich asshole.

He is six foot five - I am six foot two and if I had any problems with not being able to see at a concert it was because I was too lazy to stand up or taking a piss in the bathroom.

I was waiting for Meth to start with the 'Gwen P vaginal steaming' to get rid of her fibroids.

Beth is the kind of asshole that would spill a drink on someone, then call John to see if he could take care of the garment, as a favor to her.

She IS THAT kinda person.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Personally I would pour a bucket of piss over anyone who voluntarily went to a Cold Play concert.

But hey that's just me.

Still can't believe they were halftime entertainment for Superbowl 50. GOD AWFUL!

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It doesn't sound legit to me, either.   If she was bringing in the listeners, it wouldn't matter who she tossed a drink on.  I think it was an excuse to get rid of her, too.  

But I have to laugh at the story told to Page Six by someone, I guess in some kind of an attempt to defend ??? Bethenny ...

Is that supposed to be a joke?  It can't be a real attempt to explain away what Bethenny did?  Could it?  It's just preposterous, lol. 

Alls I can say is Betheny is lucky somebody didn't open up a can of whoop ass on her.  But of course since it was a Coldplay concert, nobody in the crowd was carrying a can of whoop ass.  

Unfortunately. 

Bethenny admitted to doing it, which made no sense because everyone was standing.  She wrote it off as to being a slow news day and it would have gone unnoticed had she not sprayed some banker's wife.

I don't think Bethenny gets it wasn't okay.  it is like some of her jokes lately, the effort fell flat. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny admitted to doing it, which made no sense because everyone was standing.  She wrote it off as to being a slow news day and it would have gone unnoticed had she not sprayed some banker's wife.

I don't think Bethenny gets it wasn't okay.  it is like some of her jokes lately, the effort fell flat. 

Wait, what?  She admitted it?  haha!  And she thinks it only matters because of who she splashed????  

No, I don't think she gets that it wasn't okay, either.  Wow.  That is just kind of mind boggling.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Wait, what?  She admitted it?  haha!  And she thinks it only matters because of who she splashed????  

No, I don't think she gets that it wasn't okay, either.  Wow.  That is just kind of mind boggling.

She doesn't get it-when you are around the rich and famous, the attention should be on the stage-not a reality/radio show personality.  My guess is she was back by the bar boring McEnroe and Jimmy Buffet with her fabulousness and forgot to get a place where she could see the act.  Different priorities for different people.  I saw Coldplay's video of the event and even the front row was standing, so I don't know why anyone would be asking for anyone to get down.  It was 100 people not 10,000.  Why didn't she move?

• Love 12

I think the real question is why did she even give a shit.  I mean it was Coldplay.  Who freakin' cares, lol  

Actually, someone freaking out like that and going off on someone else because they can't have their way over something so petty just proves they have some serious, deep-seated anger issues,  There is not way to spin it into it not mattering because the other person is supposedly insignificant ... because if they were really insignificant, they couldn't have provoked you into losing your shit, lol.  And when random, supposedly insignificant people have that much power over you and can upset you that much by doing so little, well ... your life must just really suck.  

Another thing to add to the list of issues to be dealt with in therapy, I guess. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sorry Beth, you're not even remotely in the same category as Mark Zuckerberg.  This woman has become totally delusional.  You can't even get enough viewers to maintain a radio show.  It reminds me of her proposal to Lu and her wedding about providing Skinnygirl products and paying for a personal appearance.  Your products aren't all that and who would want to serve them at their wedding and then no less pay to have you there.  You live in a dream world of narcissism.

• Love 16
On September 28, 2016 at 4:17 PM, NewDigs said:

Maybe he did. I don't know and I don't think it's Bethy's place to tell me, and others, that he is, in her opinion, a leech.

That's one of them thar loaded words that, imho, would be best left out of their very public arena.

(I hope it wasn't "leech" posts that went poof. Sorry if so. Wasn't here for dustup.)

If Beth lost the show, my guess is that it was cancelled because the ratings suck. I actually like Beth on the show for the most part, and I'm in love with Sirius.  I listen to it in my car and also use the app on my iPad.  Despite my appreciation for both, I've never listened to her show. I cannot image with all of the other great channels available what she could possibly be saying that would be of interest to me. My guess is that about half of the folks who tune in do so just to find something that she says that they can snark on, not because they are fans. I find her entertaining on the show, but she offers me nothing outside of the show. Articles about her life aren't interesting to me. Hearing her talk about random topics isn't interesting to me. Does she have any real guests outside of other HW's? I never understood her having a show to begin with. Not on the radio, and not her previous Talk Show. She's just not important or interesting enough for that. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Bethenny is more than divorced from Jason, she is divorced from reality. 

I don't know that I believe that this incident is solely responsible for her losing her Sirius gig.  Probably a factor, but it likely wasn't the reason. Main reasons might have been ratings and lack of interest along with not exactly being a fan fave anymore. I never listened to it myself, because hell, the last thing I need is the dulcet tones of B coming from my speakers.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If Beth lost the show, my guess is that it was cancelled because the ratings suck. I actually like Beth on the show for the most part, and I'm in love with Sirius.  I listen to it in my car and also use the app on my iPad.  Despite my appreciation for both, I've never listened to her show. I cannot image with all of the other great channels available what she could possibly be saying that would be of interest to me. My guess is that about half of the folks who tune in do so just to find something that she says that they can snark on, not because they are fans. I find her entertaining on the show, but she offers me nothing outside of the show. Articles about her life aren't interesting to me. Hearing her talk about random topics isn't interesting to me. Does she have any real guests outside of other HW's? I never understood her having a show to begin with. Not on the radio, and not her previous Talk Show. She's just not important or interesting enough for that. 

When the show was first announced it was supposedly going to be anything but RH stuff, same claim as her talk show.  Her goal, was to various celebrities-she started with Eric Stonestreet and discuss the topic of the day and of course her platform of zero fucks,  which apparently didn't catch on with the audience.  The last two shows were she and Carole discussing readying for the Reunion and then a post Reunion break down of how "gangsta" Bethenny went at the Reunion.  I didn't see gangsta but what do I know of gangsta.  She also had Kathy Wakile who was very tame.

Sometimes I think because a celeb gets a lot fan adulation, they can't find an off switch.  I don't think Bethenny will ever catch on mainstream and will continue to explore every venue to get the world desirous of a 24/7 Bethenny.   There are a plethora of better qualified people giving daily lifestyle tips and with Bethenny it is more her approach and delivery that needs work.  To me, you can't be talking vibrators and zero fucks and then flip over to fun holiday crafts for kids.  Bethenny has picked the lane of base and rude so to try and make it seem like she is the person you would want advising you on dating to décor just indicates that she is truly a want to be Know It All.   The cracks are starting to show.

• Love 11

Part of the prob with having a talk show (particularly for Bethenny), whether on TV, radio or web, is you need to have the relatable, and more importantly, believable personality for it.  I mean relatable & believable to the audience, as well as guests.

It stuck out to me when she was on with Wendy.  There was Bethenny -- trying oh-so-hard to be light & casual & convey a friendly, warm & fuzzy personality -- and I wasn't buying it.  That was just after seeing her finish off a season of playing the Frankelstein monster, where she was relentlessly & non-stop cruel, nasty, horrible & brutally awful to anyone who didn't kiss her ass.

Now, did she lose the Sirius gig because execs there didn't like her attitude?  It is possible.  Similar situations have happened before.  Besides, this story is just so delish to me & I absolutely adore you-reap-what-you-sow stories, I just wanna believe this so badly.  And I love hearing Bethenny finally getting some much deserved payback for behaving like such a vile, disgusting, evil, nasty, mean, thoughtless asshole/pig lately.

Btw, Satan Andy just posted something on her Twitter.  Feud?  Nah.  He needs her now.  But don't think for a sec she can't fuck up with Bravo.  Cuz she could.  While Satan Andy still has much influence at Bravo, she could screw herself in a similar way, where there's nothing he could do to help her.  I've worked in the biz for 20 years & have witnessed some extremely strange happenings.  Surprisingly, not all decisions among high-level TV execs are based on ratings.  Personalities can absolutely affect such decisions much more than most know.

So now she's calling Kells "kelly beensomeone"?  Ugh, another unfunny one.  On her Twitter, she's digging into Kells again?  Why?  Thought she said she moved on & didn't care about Kells.  Just makes her look like a petty, thin-skinned bully.  Annoys me cuz she reminds me once again of the orange clown.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 14
On 10/2/2016 at 0:11 AM, WireWrap said:

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/01/siriusxm-canned-bethenny-frankels-show-after-meltdown/

I just checked her twitter and not a peep about it! LOL Maybe she and Andy really are fighting! I hope her loosing the radio show doesn't mean she will be back next season...................:o

I dunno how credible the information in that story is, WireWrap -- the reporter referred to Bethenny as one of the  "important" guests :)

Edited by film noire
skinny girls cocktails - not just for drinking anymore!
  • Love 6

Watch Heather when she's selling on TV.  She's very careful with her words.  She's really kind in her message.

I saw her the other day in a Tommie Copper commercial (yes, I squeed), and she did a good job. Ella was also in it (the ad was geared towards kids).

• Love 3

Stern has turned into an old fucking, crotchety rich asshole.

He is six foot five - I am six foot two and if I had any problems with not being able to see at a concert it was because I was too lazy to stand up or taking a piss in the bathroom.

Maybe he was being considerate of the person sitting behind a 6'5" man.  

• Love 5
22 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

her platform of zero fucks, 

It's too bad she's not nearly as clever or funny as she thinks she is!

Just the other day, I ran across this on "the internet":  "I have a hole in the bottom of the pocket where I keep my fucks!"

See, Bethy?  Random people on the internet are funnier than you are.

• Love 8

I wish she was funny.  She ain't.  If "kellybeensomeone" is the best she can come up with lately, I guess she better stick with the Frankelstein monster act.  At least people seem to wanna watch that shit.  I sure as fuck don't.  But ratings seem to confirm some still wanna watch her act like a vile evil asshole to everyone near her who won't smooch up to her.  Her sense of humor?  Now it's mostly gone.  And when it does occasionally pop up? Man, it really sucks.

• Love 6

Wendy Williams brought up Bethenny losing her Sirius gig today.  She was not down with throwing a drink in someone's face (that's one step above spitting on someone, according to WW, lol).  She took great delight in relating the tale of how the woman who got drenched turned out to be the wife of the president of Goldman Sachs (who apparently is a big advertiser on Sirius according to WW) and she had no sympathy for Beth getting the axe for it. She mocked Bethenny's claim that she had quit the show because she didn't have time for it, too.

She kind of tried to be civil about it (civil for WW, anyway) I guess because Bethenny was just on the show and Wendy tries not to burn those kinds of bridges usually.  But she clearly thought Bethenny was an asshole and she totally deserved to be fired. 

The audience seemed to have no love for Bethenny at all, although the audience was pretty nice to her when she was on the show recently.  Wendy gently chided them for their reaction, lol.  But the energy from both Wendy and the audience was very negative imo.

• Love 11

Hee hee hee hee, I was off ya for a while, Wendy.  Now I'm diggin' ya again, hun!

Hey, maybe Wendy's audience was nice to Bethenny cuz she promised 'em free drinks?  Well, that is, until they tasted her SG crapola.  Anyhoo, I thought the audience was kinda lukewarm to her when she was there . . .or maybe it was just me who was lukewarm to her.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Did Wendy bring up the drink throwing when Beth was a guest?  I only saw a part of what was posted here and the part I saw seemed like Wendy was sucking up to Beth big time.

She really was sketchy on the details as usual however she also said that Beth needed to stop being nasty with people, yada, yada.

I wonder if WW learned from the HBCU debacle.... NAH she just fired people...

I clearly remember that when the story was first written, it was water. It now morphed into a mixed drink.

In a few weeks, it will be a plate of spaghetti with marinara sauce....

• Love 3

Don't mess with Goldman Sachs.  They are the real money people in the Hamptons along the hedgefunders and the Russians.  Their children have expense account bigger than Bethenny's SKG deal. 

• Love 6

Don't mess with Goldman Sachs.

Wow, to this part of the story.  At the event these three were loud, crass and skanky.  They were standing on the top terrace, on a retaining wall thingie.  It is about 2 feet up on the side of the top terrace and like 4-6 feet in the front.  Hard to describe.  But security had come a couple of times to get them down.  I don't know whether to keep them from falling and cracking open their heads or because EVERYONE was harassing them and in turn being harassed by them.  The third time security showed up they were escorted them off. (I think this is when the water/drink was thrown?)  If this woman really is married to the president of Goldman Sachs - yikes Lu is right money can't buy you class.  I know initially the report was they were superfans that got free tickets maybe because that's how classless they acted.  Weird story that keeps getting better.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Wow, to this part of the story.  At the event these three were loud, crass and skanky.  They were standing on the top terrace, on a retaining wall thingie.  It is about 2 feet up on the side of the top terrace and like 4-6 feet in the front.  Hard to describe.  But security had come a couple of times to get them down.  I don't know whether to keep them from falling and cracking open their heads or because EVERYONE was harassing them and in turn being harassed by them.  The third time security showed up they were escorted them off. (I think this is when the water/drink was thrown?)  If this woman really is married to the president of Goldman Sachs - yikes Lu is right money can't buy you class.  I know initially the report was they were superfans that got free tickets maybe because that's how classless they acted.  Weird story that keeps getting better.

I believe the Goldman Sachs recipient of the dousing was collateral damage.  The people who would not abide Bethenny's request were people that earned their way in via A Sirius radio promotion.  I don't think the Goldman Sachs lady was asked to leave.

Skinnygirl vs. Tipsy Girl update:   http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/10/05/is-sonja-morgans-tipsy-girl-in-hot-water/

File this under, "told you so", I don't understand why an establishment can't be granted a liquor license because it was part of a reality TV plot.  Sonja was talking more about the booze than the bar.

• Love 2

Breaking Bethenny news on twitter!  She will be back but needed to take a break for the next 6 months of craziness.  So things I know from following her on twitter/snapchat.  She has completely redone the current apartment for sale.  She was back in a hotel for a couple of days due to the redo before taking Brynn to the Hamptons for the weekend.  She has said it is on the market.  So in the next 6 months she will sell two apartments and buy/renovate a new one. She is expanding the food line with like luncheon meet and stuff.  She is launching a luggage line.  So I'm buying that as the truth.

Funny to me since I and a friend were just saying that we were bored with her snap and unless she started a reno we could follow we would unfollow it until next summer.  So now I'm hanging in to see if I get snaps of the new renovation.  Although since the Kim K thing I wonder if a lot of these folks will back off on what they show.

• Love 3

I thought Kelly and her had reached a 'good place' when Kelly defended her after that Hamptons incident? Why not wait to hear what Kelly said before hurling insults?

1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Breaking Bethenny news on twitter!  She will be back but needed to take a break for the next 6 months of craziness.  So things I know from following her on twitter/snapchat.  She has completely redone the current apartment for sale.  She was back in a hotel for a couple of days due to the redo before taking Brynn to the Hamptons for the weekend.  She has said it is on the market.  So in the next 6 months she will sell two apartments and buy/renovate a new one. She is expanding the food line with like luncheon meet and stuff.  She is launching a luggage line.  So I'm buying that as the truth.

Completely redid the apt she just remodeled like a year and a half or so ago? What was to be re-done? I mean the place looks pretty generic, aside from Brynn's bedroom, so it would seem pretty easy to stage it for sale. Must be nice to have $$ to burn like that.

Not surprised she is getting a new place. For all the money she has that place seemed practically windowless, did not get a lot of natural light and her bedroom had what appeared to be basement windows. Plus, no outdoor space. 

So odds are she is likely moving in with the married guy?

• Love 5

Not surprised she is getting a new place. For all the money she has that place seemed practically windowless, did not get a lot of natural light and her bedroom had what appeared to be basement windows. Plus, no outdoor space. 

In NYC real estate - particularly if you are a known celeb - you take all your things out of the apartment.  Stage with borrowed pieces.  My friend even had like staged clothes in the closets etc.  Really weird to me.

Totally agree on the windowless issue.  I think she bought it looking at leaving when the divorce was final.  If I had her money I would have a view or at least some outside space.  I'll do a wait and see on whether she's moving in.  I know she has been looking all summer.  Some of the places were hardhat areas etc.

• Love 1