Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh Luann is capable of going deep:  http://www.usmagazine.com/  She and Dorinda take Bethenny to task.

Bethenny really can't take the heat, even when it is delivered in a more kind, less vicious way that what/how she delivers it to the others, she really can't.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

She can be obnoxious, no argument from me, but being obnoxious, outspoken and abrasive (among other things) might just be her personality. Is that really evidence that she's not getting help though? I think the fact that she is willing to meet with her mother shows some real progress. 

I don't think she has sought help beyond her Dr. Feel Good TV Dr. I really don't, she has gotten worse, not better.

22 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You are assuming that being abrasive and outspoken are problems that Bethenny should be getting treatment for.  But I agree with JEL:

I agree the abrasiveness is just Bethenny's personality.  And people rarely get therapy to improve their personality. Your personality is everyone else's problem, not yours.  But if you are unhappy - angry all the time, stressed, or just plain miserable, that IS your problem.  And those are the reasons that people usually decide to get help.  So they can simply learn how to feel better.

That is why I would not be surprised to learn Beth quietly gets therapy.  I just don't think she is very happy.  She doesn't seem to get much pleasure from anything. Maybe because she is now all involved in this love affair (and I DO mean "affair") it has quieted the demons.  Love can do that.  But I wouldn't be surprised to learn she has sought out real help from someone more qualified than that no-socks camera whore she was seeing. I think she is too wrapped up in her own experience of life to settle for being as miserable as believe she is.  And being an action-oriented person, she would probably do something about it.

I don't expect her to advertise it for the reason that she doesn't want the whole world to know that despite all she has accomplished, she is still rather unhappy.  I don't think she wants to give that to her detractors.   But I think she is well aware she has a lot of anger and trust issues that spring from her childhood and I don't see her as being willing to just accept that when she knows it is something she can change.

Her attacks have increased, not decreased, her viciousness has increased, not decreased, she is not getting help. IMO, she loves that way she is, she really believes she can do/say nothing wrong, that there is no line she can't or shouldn't cross.

It is so sad to see someone so filled with promise/hope destroy herself because she refuses to take accountability for her own actions and reevaluate "who" she really is and "who" she really wants to be. In her mind, No One Can or Will Control HER, even herself..........Pathetic IMO.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You are assuming that being abrasive and outspoken are problems that Bethenny should be getting treatment for.  But I agree with JEL:

I agree the abrasiveness is just Bethenny's personality.  And people rarely get therapy to improve their personality. Your personality is everyone else's problem, not yours.  But if you are unhappy - angry all the time, stressed, or just plain miserable, that IS your problem.  And those are the reasons that people usually decide to get help.  So they can simply learn how to feel better.

That is why I would not be surprised to learn Beth quietly gets therapy.  I just don't think she is very happy.  She doesn't seem to get much pleasure from anything. Maybe because she is now all involved in this love affair (and I DO mean "affair") it has quieted the demons.  Love can do that.  But I wouldn't be surprised to learn she has sought out real help from someone more qualified than that no-socks camera whore she was seeing. I think she is too wrapped up in her own experience of life to settle for being as miserable as believe she is.  And being an action-oriented person, she would probably do something about it.

I don't expect her to advertise it for the reason that she doesn't want the whole world to know that despite all she has accomplished, she is still rather unhappy.  I don't think she wants to give that to her detractors.   But I think she is well aware she has a lot of anger and trust issues that spring from her childhood and I don't see her as being willing to just accept that when she knows it is something she can change.

Gotta love a poster who refers to Dr. Amador as "no-socks camera whore".  So true.

I agree that only when there are consequences because of one's actions do they seek answers for their behavior, maybe not for improvement initially but justification.  It is like a person who gains weight and wants to know the whys of the weight gain, menopause, quit smoking, emotional eater, nice to have as tools to send up a red flag but ultimately to lose weight you have to consume fewer calories than you burn up.  As you say that comes from within and taking action.

I think Bethenny has long idled at difficult and once she achieved her fortune, she figured she could go full throttle on anyone who she felt has insulted her.  So when she gets blowback it just reinforces her idea the behavior is okay.  It won't be until something really important to her leaves her life that she will seek to change, and that change may not be for the better but more intensified bitterness.  Celebrity is such a strange creature, a celebrity is constantly surrounded by yes people, and has constant affirmation they are correct about everything.  Bethenny is smart she is not only in front of the cameras but is trying her hand at producing.  If the show flops it is probably the casts' fault if it soars it will be all her success. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jel said:

She can be obnoxious, no argument from me, but being obnoxious, outspoken and abrasive (among other things) might just be her personality. Is that really evidence that she's not getting help though? I think the fact that she is willing to meet with her mother shows some real progress. 

If she is getting help I don't believe it's good help - the kind that gives you tools to interact with other people without treating them like "triggers" for all the sadness & unhappiness under your belt. I don't know - I've been through pretty heavy therapy and the last place I'd be during those trying times is on a television show. Especially if I'd already made bank & had a little girl to take care of (whose father & grandparents are so very, very damaging).

Also, that romper is odious.  

• Love 8

I do think it is her personality and add to that an abandoned and malignant heart and she is the poster child for malice.   Bethenny doesn't get 100 good deeds do not erase the 10 malicious things she does to others under the guise of wit.  I think the evidence is pretty clear she is upping her attacks and abrasiveness.  Bethenny claims the only reason she would meet her mother was so Bryn could meet her.  I would think if she wanted to make progress, she might want to keep that little adventure under wraps.  Again all about Bethenny.

I know Bethenny thinks she is rare her life is an open book, except those areas she does not want to discuss, but until Bethenny realizes that others are entitled to some privacy and guarded thoughts and feelings it will always be a personality character that needs to be changed or eliminated.  You can't run and throw out the word hypocrite when your life isn't exactly above the fray.  According to the previews when her motives are put under scrutiny-she bails.

I take the fact that she is willing to meet with her mother as a sign of actual progress. They have been estranged for a long time, she had pretty much given up and the fact that she's willing to do it now, for her daughter (I'm taking her at her word there, but understand others are skeptical of her motives), shows some courage and some maturing.  If I were her therapist, I'd take that as a very positive sign.

Bethenny, like many of the HWs, does need to learn that others are entitled to privacy, but sheesh, they are all on a reality show about their lives; they are all actively courting celebrity. I think there's quite a bit of grey there, and really, aren't many of them guilty of the same things? (Was there a particular incident you were referring to?)

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Gotta love a poster who refers to Dr. Amador as "no-socks camera whore".  So true.

I agree that only when there are consequences because of one's actions do they seek answers for their behavior, maybe not for improvement initially but justification.  It is like a person who gains weight and wants to know the whys of the weight gain, menopause, quit smoking, emotional eater, nice to have as tools to send up a red flag but ultimately to lose weight you have to consume fewer calories than you burn up.  As you say that comes from within and taking action.

I think Bethenny has long idled at difficult and once she achieved her fortune, she figured she could go full throttle on anyone who she felt has insulted her.  So when she gets blowback it just reinforces her idea the behavior is okay.  It won't be until something really important to her leaves her life that she will seek to change, and that change may not be for the better but more intensified bitterness.  Celebrity is such a strange creature, a celebrity is constantly surrounded by yes people, and has constant affirmation they are correct about everything.  Bethenny is smart she is not only in front of the cameras but is trying her hand at producing.  If the show flops it is probably the casts' fault if it soars it will be all her success. 

I think that is right on the money, except, I think she's always thought that and the money and success has brought in a hubris element as well, which may make it even less palatable to many people.  She's emotionally immature.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

If she is getting help I don't believe it's good help - the kind that gives you tools to interact with other people without treating them like "triggers" for all the sadness & unhappiness under your belt. I don't know - I've been through pretty heavy therapy and the last place I'd be during those trying times is on a television show. Especially if I'd already made bank & had a little girl to take care of (whose father & grandparents are so very, very damaging).

Also, that romper is odious.  

We don't know if she's getting good help, bad help, intensive therapy, a bi-weekly session, in-the-mirror sessions with Stuart Smalley or any kind of help at all. I just think she has been getting some because I see in her some kind of progression. Therapy can't really de-bitch a person though -- and it's not all that effective for personality disorders (which she may or may not have). But the right therapist is great for helping with healing emotional damage, which she pretty clearly has. She was fully closed off to her mom (emotional issues), now she isn't. Is that progress or is it for tv? I say progress, but not everyone does.  

Concurrence on the romper.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Jel said:

I take the fact that she is willing to meet with her mother as a sign of actual progress. They have been estranged for a long time, she had pretty much given up and the fact that she's willing to do it now, for her daughter (I'm taking her at her word there, but understand others are skeptical of her motives), shows some courage and some maturing.  If I were her therapist, I'd take that as a very positive sign.

Bethenny, like many of the HWs, does need to learn that others are entitled to privacy, but sheesh, they are all on a reality show about their lives; they are all actively courting celebrity. I think there's quite a bit of grey there, and really, aren't many of them guilty of the same things? (Was there a particular incident you were referring to?)

I don't know if you have read her mother's response but it seems pretty irrevocable.  Bethenny won't give in a inch when it comes to her mother and her mother is not very forgiving of all the public humiliation Bethenny has handed out.  She strikes back with words.

I think if you elect not to share your break up with someone, yours wishes should be honored.  I don't think an in-depth explanation is needed.  I think if during the off season you are dating, and it is not in the news, the incidents or persons need not be identified.  I don't think one's lack of total candor should be used as a bludgeon.  Sometimes values like loyalty and protection enter into the equation.  For instance, it should not take court orders to restrain one form talking about their child's parent in a negative way. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Totally agree she's action-oriented and would do something about a problem and totally agree she'd never want to give evidence of her need for therapy to her detractors. That's practically a logical proof right there.

• Love 1

Because of my general jadedness I immediately assumed Bethenny agreeing to see her mom 'in the future' meant 'next season when it can be filmed'. I think the mom element sticks in my craw because B blames so much on her mother, but hasn't seen her in over 15 years. She's released herself from any obligations a daughter would normally feel, so maybe quit referring to the 'rents as wolves. Especially since she had no problem trotting out (figuratively) her dad when she was trying to become famous. (Seriously, the clip of her at the Kentucky Derby is duplicity at its finest).

Upon reflection, I may possibly be FOS regarding the therapy issue because clearly something about Bethenny is a trigger for me - her unwavering disdain for the Hoppys (as I've mentioned here countless times). I've had custody and money issues within my own family and as a result there are kids I'm related to & have had close relationships with that I no longer get to see. I'm hoping when they turn 18 things will change, but with a poisonous mother at the helm for 12+ years it seems doubtful. I don't like when Bethenny goes for the jugular with Dorinda or Jules, but I go nuts watching her do the same with people who aren't on the show but are close to her daughter. So yeah, I'm calling B out on the same behavior I might be guilty of.

Stars: They're Just Like Me!   

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Jel said:

You mean like how she reached out to her ex step father? The man she used on the show last season, the guy she wanted to into Bryn to? She hasn't followed up on any of that in a year, IMO, she only met with him for a sympathetic storyline, not because she really wanted to reconnect with him and I suspect this reaching out to her mother is the same thing.

Of course, only time will tell but that call happened a couple of months ago and she has not spoken to her mother since then, she has no meeting time set up/arranged. I am sure we will hear about next season, when she tries to arrange it to happen on camera, she will want to meet with her on camera before she brings Bryn and if her mother doesn't allow it, Bethenny will claim victimhood all over again. If she does allow it, Bethenny will declare her unfit to meet Bryn and claim victimhood and mother bear protecting her cub status.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You mean like how she reached out to her ex step father? The man she used on the show last season, the guy she wanted to into Bryn to? She hasn't followed up on any of that in a year, IMO, she only met with him for a sympathetic storyline, not because she really wanted to reconnect with him and I suspect this reaching out to her mother is the same thing.

Of course, only time will tell but that call happened a couple of months ago and she has not spoken to her mother since then, she has no meeting time set up/arranged. I am sure we will hear about next season, when she tries to arrange it to happen on camera, she will want to meet with her on camera before she brings Bryn and if her mother doesn't allow it, Bethenny will claim victimhood all over again. If she does allow it, Bethenny will declare her unfit to meet Bryn and claim victimhood and mother bear protecting her cub status.

The good news is-Bryn is not allowed to be filmed.  What I thought was bizarre is Bethenny wanted Bryn to meet her former step-father and her mom simultaneously.  The bastard told Bethenny her mom never wanted her an admitted to abusing her.  Why would she expect to bring these two people together? 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Because of my general jadedness I immediately assumed Bethenny agreeing to see her mom 'in the future' meant 'next season when it can be filmed'. I think the mom element sticks in my craw because B blames so much on her mother, but hasn't seen her in over 15 years. She's released herself from any obligations a daughter would normally feel, so maybe quit referring to the 'rents as wolves. Especially since she had no problem trotting out (figuratively) her dad when she was trying to become famous. (Seriously, the clip of her at the Kentucky Derby is duplicity at its finest).

Upon reflection, I may possibly be FOS regarding the therapy issue because clearly something about Bethenny is a trigger for me - her unwavering disdain for the Hoppys (as I've mentioned here countless times). I've had custody and money issues within my own family and as a result there are kids I'm related to & have had close relationships with that I no longer get to see. I'm hoping when they turn 18 things will change, but with a poisonous mother at the helm for 12+ years it seems doubtful. I don't like when Bethenny goes for the jugular with Dorinda or Jules, but I go nuts watching her do the same with people who aren't on the show but are close to her daughter. So yeah, I'm calling B out on the same behavior I might be guilty of.

Stars: They're Just Like Me!   

I was in Roswell and happened to take in the movie 50 to 1. It was the story of a longshot horse that wins the KD. Towards end of the movie, there are a bunch of clips of the people who attend the KD.

I enjoyed the movie up until BF showed up on the screen - it was a 'red carpet' shot - her walking into some function.

I can't remember what came out of my mouth, but it was loud and it was a cuss word.

The group I was with (thank god the theater was empty) laughed at my disgust and how that bitch ruined the afternoon for me......She has no shame whatsoever.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The group I was with (thank god the theater was empty) laughed at my disgust and how that bitch ruined the afternoon for me......She has no shame whatsoever.

Her pink seersucker onesie with (matching?) floppy hat did none of us any favors.

• Love 2

The good news is-Bryn is not allowed to be filmed.  What I thought was bizarre is Bethenny wanted Bryn to meet her former step-father and her mom simultaneously.  The bastard told Bethenny her mom never wanted her an admitted to abusing her.  Why would she expect to bring these two people together? 

Yes, Jason put a stop to that but Bethenny will try to get her mother on camera for a 1 on 1 with just her, under the guise to see if it is really a good idea to have Bryn meet her. She doesn't expect to get her mother/ex stepfather together, it is just talk for the show, nothing more and I don't buy that she is going to intro either of them to Bryn....ever.

• Love 7

So Beth was on The Insider or one of the entertainment programs tonight.  Apparently she has an interview with People, or whatever, about going through the worst divorce ever.  Jason's attorneys basically replied that he has nothing to say about the nonsense but the most telling part is that the interviewer from the show asked her about Bryn and how Bryn will react to all of this when she is older.  Beth's desperate reply was that who knew what the media would become ten years ago so in ten years no one is going to even know who Bethenny Frankel is, or words to that effect.  Girl is so determined to be a famewhore she doesn't give a **** about how her daughter will feel about this down the road.  Great mom...not.  As I've said so many times, I feel for this child and what she maybe already dealing with now and down the road.  I applaud Jason for keeping mum all this time cause he could have and could still make a lot of bucks telling his side of the story.  I can't help but think, this father has the best interest of his child at heart.

Forgot to add:  The best part when Beth was asked about her new romance, she got a bit vague.  I wonder if there's trouble in Paradise.  Maybe Dennis wasn't all that happy about Beth calling his daughter or how he was portrayed in the reunion.  Who knows.  Or maybe the fame effect is wearing off.  Stay tuned.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

So Beth was on The Insider or one of the entertainment programs tonight.  Apparently she has an interview with People, or whatever, about going through the worst divorce ever.  Jason's attorneys basically replied that he has nothing to say about the nonsense but the most telling part is that the interviewer from the show asked her about Bryn and how Bryn will react to all of this when she is older.  Beth's desperate reply was that who knew what the media would become ten years ago so in ten years no one is going to even know who Bethenny Frankel is, or words to that effect.  Girl is so determined to be a famewhore she doesn't give a **** about how her daughter will feel about this down the road.  Great mom...not.  As I've said so many times, I feel for this child and what she maybe already dealing with now and down the road.  I applaud Jason for keeping mum all this time cause he could have and could still make a lot of bucks telling his side of the story.  I can't help but think, this father has the best interest of his child at heart.

Forgot to add:  The best part when Beth was asked about her new romance, she got a bit vague.  I wonder if there's trouble in Paradise.  Maybe Dennis wasn't all that happy about Beth calling his daughter or how he was portrayed in the reunion.  Who knows.  Or maybe the fame effect is wearing off.  Stay tuned.

Maybe the fact he still hasn't filed for divorce has an impact.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I would imagine the novelty of dating Bethenny Whackjob Frankel would wear off pretty quickly.  I swear, Jason Hoppy must have been a saint to put up with her for 2 years, and she's gotten worse since then.  When you consider how she acted on camera this season, coupled with her press comments about the  Luann (a "cockroach" and still calling her "LieAnn"), the "snow" in NY - and that's her PUBLIC personna! 

Can you even imagine what she must be like privately?

• Love 18
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think it is telling that he still hasn't filed for divorce.  And is willing to go public including the Monster's social media toying with engagement teases.  The Monster's took four years right?  An contested one can be as fast as six weeks or so if the courts have openings.  But in either case things are great because either he has already set up an amicable split with his wife financially and still can't be bothered to actually file.  Or despite that weird and rather sick call with the kid on air, the split is not as amicable and easy as the Monster wants to sell it.  That she is not a home-wrecking man-stealing fuck doll for a married man (what she basically accused Luann of being all the while being it herself for the odd chance you are just tuning in) seemed to be somehow what she thinks gets sold with that call to the daughter on the reunion. 

The other thing about getting the daughter involved.  Is there more than one kid?  I thought I saw somewhere there were three.  While the one might have gone all "Tania" with that phone call, it might have roused some emotions in the rest of the family that Shields thought was accepting and complacent with his extra-marital public doings.    For someone that makes a lot of money not just off others' misfortune but preys on it and essentially compounds it as its main operation, he keeps a really low internet profile even as he makes a splash that, while not actually announcing his marriage is over, despite the Monster's claims -- a filing for divorce does that.  He comes off as the typical middle aged man trading in the sedan for a sports car to stave off the feeling of his life having peaked and it now starts the descent no matter how long. 

Its often the case that in such a stereotype that can still hold true, the sports car in question is often red.

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

I think it is telling that he still hasn't filed for divorce.  And is willing to go public including the Monster's social media toying with engagement teases.  The Monster's took four years right?  An contested one can be as fast as six weeks or so if the courts have openings.  But in either case things are great because either he has already set up an amicable split with his wife financially and still can't be bothered to actually file.  Or despite that weird and rather sick call with the kid on air, the split is not as amicable and easy as the Monster wants to sell it.  That she is not a home-wrecking man-stealing fuck doll for a married man (what she basically accused Luann of being all the while being it herself for the odd chance you are just tuning in) seemed to be somehow what she thinks gets sold with that call to the daughter on the reunion. 

The other thing about getting the daughter involved.  Is there more than one kid?  I thought I saw somewhere there were three.  While the one might have gone all "Tania" with that phone call, it might have roused some emotions in the rest of the family that Shields thought was accepting and complacent with his extra-marital public doings.    For someone that makes a lot of money not just off others' misfortune but preys on it and essentially compounds it as its main operation, he keeps a really low internet profile even as he makes a splash that, while not actually announcing his marriage is over, despite the Monster's claims -- a filing for divorce does that.  He comes off as the typical middle aged man trading in the sedan for a sports car to stave off the feeling of his life having peaked and it now starts the descent no matter how long. 

Its often the case that in such a stereotype that can still hold true, the sports car in question is often red.

Bold is mine.

When you think about it, we have nothing to go on other than Bethenny's say-so that she was indeed talking to his daughter.  Could have been one of her minions. 

Over on Lipstick Alley there are posts from someone who supposedly knows the family.   She says the kids do not like Bethenny at all but visit her in the Hamptons etc. to appease their dad.   The poster also said that they (the family) suspects the affair with Bethenny started before the marriage ended - they were friends and would go out to dinner together (B and the couple).  Wife knew something was up when he started acting distant towards her.

I know anyone can post anything - there is no proof that person knows the family either. Just as we have no proof that B actually called his daughter.

• Love 4

US Weekly has posted part of their interview with poor, pitiful Bethenny regarding her horrendous divorce from that awful Hoppy person. Believe it or not, she says this:

"Though she and ex-husband Jason Hoppy, parents of 6-year-old Bryn, finalized their split in July, "there are still some bad parts that I definitely thought would be gone," the Skinnygirl mogul, 45, reveals in an exclusive Us Weekly video. "But the hardest parts have been anything that seems negative for my daughter. Anything that is unnecessarily negative for my daughter is really challenging for me. You know, you kind of have to look inside, find your strength.""

Yet she thinks nothing of trashing her daughter's father.

There really is something wrong with her. Something is out of sync. 

Oh, and she's on the cover of US and whatever she has had done to her face looks awful.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-talks-bad-divorce-from-jason-hoppy-w439265

And I just saw this gem from the interview:

"Still, she's unsure if she will wed again. "I finally got to the place where everything is settled. Why start to, like, throw it up in the air again?" the reality personality says. "I'm not looking for helicopters to fly over my house while I wear some big, white poufy dress. I don't feel ready for that right now.""

Yeah, I'm guessing the Boyfriend might be backing off from any commitment.  And the "white poufy dress" is probably another veiled dig at LuAnn.

(I have to laugh at these so called celebrities who "worry" about  helicopters flying over their houses if they get married.  Because arguably the most famous person in the country, JFK Jr. was able to pull his wedding off in complete secrecy.  It can be done.  If they want to.)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 18
33 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

"Still, she's unsure if she will wed again.

Well, if the married guy she is banging has not yet filed for divorce, I can see why she might not be sure if a wedding is in the offing. I agree that Jason and the Hoppy family have been wonderfully restrained thru this onslaught...clearly they have the best interests of his daughter in mind. And if she is like this in public, it must have been hell on earth to be married to her.

Be interesting down the road if Brynn has the decency of her father's family, or if she grows up to be just like her mother.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, tenativelyyours said:

For someone that makes a lot of money not just off others' misfortune but preys on it and essentially compounds it as its main operation, he keeps a really low internet profile even as he makes a splash that, while not actually announcing his marriage is over, despite the Monster's claims -- a filing for divorce does that.  He comes off as the typical middle aged man trading in the sedan for a sports car to stave off the feeling of his life having peaked and it now starts the descent no matter how long. 

If Bethenny is trading up to a sports car there is hope for me in a big, big way!

I don't think that Jason deserves to be canonized or anything. He has his flaws and done some dirt, hell he may even be a golddigger and famewhore (but maybe not so much now), however, I do view him and his family are a very stabilizing influences in Brynn's life. Keeping Brynn off the show and various media outlets is the best thing in the world for her.  I don't doubt that B loves her daughter very much, but yeah, if it was up to B, I could see Brynn being the North to her Kim K. 

• Love 11

Bethenny is going to be on Wendy Williams this week.  I heard Wendy on z100 this morning in NYC.  The z100 hosts said that Bethenny is always in a fight with someone and it is exhausting when she is on bc they are always trying to mediate the fight with the other celeb they are friends with and Bethenny will never give in.   Wendy said she loves the fights bc they are good gossip.

Maybe Shields is a more observant Jew and wants to get married and that's why Bethenny wanted to.  

Meanwhile Bethenny is the same age as his wife, and his wife looks beautiful from the shots I have seen on social media.  I can't imagine he is trading up in anyway except money and fame.  Looks like Bethenny may have found herself her own famewhore.

• Love 9

I'm interested in the Wendy appearance even though I'm so over B. I think some shot went down during B's talk show - maybe about sharing space or employees or guests? Idk but Wendy always seemed to get ticked whenever she spoke of B.

Although now that I think of it Wendy did mention the story of Jason allegedly putting her show on full volume then hiding the remote when he was living with B. A story that totally cracks me up even though I think it's bs.

Edited by chick binewski
autocorrect takes away as much as it gives
  • Love 5

I'm really curious what's going on now with Jason.  Don't hit me, but I always thought he was a really hot looking, attractive guy.  Now that he's got some Skinny Girl millions -- what's the scoop with him?  OK, I get it.  Bethenny has her PR girl minions (who I figure all look like Noah's PR girl in The Affair) plant stories every day about her that land in Daily Mail -- or occasionally NY Daily News or The NY Post.  But why has no pub or site gone after Jason?  Or is he being close-mouthed?  Still, couldn't they find out if he's got a girlfriend or where he's living now?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I'm Bethenny Frankel . . . I'm all the way, all the way, all the way up here & the rest of you peons (and you too, Satan Andy) are way, way, way, way down there.  Think you can speak to me, peons --unless I give my almighty permission?  Hahahahahahahahahaha!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/a-terrifying-encounter-with-bethenny-frankel.html

Me thinks Carole is latching onto her "I'm up here & you're down there" bullshit crapola.  Me also thinks Bethenny should send Kelly a muffin basket (or a basket SkinnyGirl crap) for the new theme of her life.

So the writer of the piece linked above tells about her encounter with Carole-

"Then I asked her about the rumor that she worked with producers to prove Tom cheated on Luann this season (if you’re not watching, I don’t know what to tell you). “That would never, ever happen on the show. Ever,” she said. I laughed nervously for about 1 million years, and then her blonde, 24-year-old assistant whisked her inside."

Oh Carole, thanks for my best chuckle of the day.  More like a good hard belly laugh.  Thanks again, Carole.  Pretty surprising, considering how your sense of humor has been non-existent lately or just shitty, nasty & unfunny -- just like your palsy-walsy Bethenny.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Bold is mine.

When you think about it, we have nothing to go on other than Bethenny's say-so that she was indeed talking to his daughter.  Could have been one of her minions. 

Over on Lipstick Alley there are posts from someone who supposedly knows the family.   She says the kids do not like Bethenny at all but visit her in the Hamptons etc. to appease their dad.   The poster also said that they (the family) suspects the affair with Bethenny started before the marriage ended - they were friends and would go out to dinner together (B and the couple).  Wife knew something was up when he started acting distant towards her.

I know anyone can post anything - there is no proof that person knows the family either. Just as we have no proof that B actually called his daughter.

Do you honestly believe, that if Beth had someone pose as the daughter, that we wouldn't have heard about it by now? That the mother, the daughter, or someone close to the family wouldn't have tried to get that out there?  Of all the things she could possibly do, what could be worse than to have someone pretend to be someone else? Is that even legal? 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Do you honestly believe, that if Beth had someone pose as the daughter, that we wouldn't have heard about it by now? That the mother, the daughter, or someone close to the family wouldn't have tried to get that out there?  Of all the things she could possibly do, what could be worse than to have someone pretend to be someone else? Is that even legal? 

Seriously even if they wanted their privacy, Shields' family would have come forward if Bethenny faked that phone call. Not to mention that the rest of his friends and family would be reading him the riot act if he continued to be in a relationship with a psycho who is faking calls from his children on national tv. Just the same way that the hospital or whatever it was briefly piped up to say that they had never provided any treatment to Brooks on OC. There is shit that you cannot let stand even if you largely want to keep out of the tabloid discussion.

I know that many people don't like Bethenny, but she's not the illuminati. Additionally, the only person who is sloppy enough to try this shit is LuAnn and get caught setting it up.

• Love 6

From the US Weekly interview posted above:

"One upside to the bitter split: Frankel, who is forbidden from discussing the terms of her divorce, has learned what qualities to look for in a man. "Integrity and kindness now are so much more important than I ever even realized, because I didn’t realize how many people don’t have it," she continues. "I think I’ve been pretty sheltered in my emotional estimation of people. I’ve gotten pretty surprised.""

This coming from the woman who claims to have been raised by wolves, one of whom was her abusive stepfather with mob connections. I seem to remember her therapy sessions including talks about how she's unable to trust people because of her past, and she's been very negative about the integrity of nearly all of the housewives. But now suddenly she's jaded because of Jason? I'm not buying it. She's either delusional or a liar or both.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 21
34 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Seriously even if they wanted their privacy, Shields' family would have come forward if Bethenny faked that phone call. Not to mention that the rest of his friends and family would be reading him the riot act if he continued to be in a relationship with a psycho who is faking calls from his children on national tv. Just the same way that the hospital or whatever it was briefly piped up to say that they had never provided any treatment to Brooks on OC. There is shit that you cannot let stand even if you largely want to keep out of the tabloid discussion.

I know that many people don't like Bethenny, but she's not the illuminati. Additionally, the only person who is sloppy enough to try this shit is LuAnn and get caught setting it up.

Bethenny did call and pose as Debbie Driggs and spoke with the manager of The Regency.  It is not as if it is out of her realm, to fake an identity.

I didn't think the daughter's phone call warranted the spike the ball in the end zone behavior.  All she really said is her father was living at home in July recovering from back surgery and unless Bethenny was sneaking in the back door, her father was not with Bethenny.  She also said she and her siblings don't hold Bethenny responsible.

Until either Dennis or Jill Shields file for divorce, I am thinking there may be some truth to a lap over. 

• Love 10

It seems to a game of numbers these days.  First off Bethenny initially spoke of being married almost three years.  She was married in March of 2010, and filed for divorce in January of 2013.  She met Jason in November of 2008, so it is not as if they met at the altar. 

The other thing that irks me is the protracted divorce proceeding which concluded in July of 2016 (that would be 3 1/2 years) not four, was largely due to the fact Bethenny insisted on a contested custody hearing and settled for shared-what both parties should have consented to from the beginning.  Bethenny also appealed temporary orders.  So she brought much of it on herself all the while happily dating. 

I am kind of liking Jason's attorney's response.

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny did call and pose as Debbie Driggs and spoke with the manager of The Regency.  It is not as if it is out of her realm, to fake an identity.

I didn't think the daughter's phone call warranted the spike the ball in the end zone behavior.  All she really said is her father was living at home in July recovering from back surgery and unless Bethenny was sneaking in the back door, her father was not with Bethenny.  She also said she and her siblings don't hold Bethenny responsible.

Until either Dennis or Jill Shields file for divorce, I am thinking there may be some truth to a lap over. 

I think the call was a big deal, hence the need to make it be anyone except the daughter on the other end of the phone, which I've read over and over again. The fact that the daughter doesn't believe Beth was responsible for the demise of her parent's marriage, or seem to be pissed at Beth about the relationship, says a lot to me. The "I love you" at the end was a nice touch in making that point. I have zero doubt that if this was all fake and someone else was on the phone, we would have heard that accusation by now. And heard it from anyone except the crazy chick on Lipstick Alley. She has probably caused more harm than anyone, because she actually named the daughter in her post. Prior to that I don't think anyone knew her name, since it seems like everyone has been extremely careful to keep the kids out of this in the press. I didn't even know he had any kids before the phone call. Now thanks to some bitch on Lipstick, I know her name. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'm Bethenny Frankel . . . I'm up all the way, all the way, all the way up here & the rest of you peons (and you too, Satan Andy) are way, way, way, way down there.  Think you can speak to me, peons --unless I give my almighty permission?  Hahahahahahahahahaha!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/a-terrifying-encounter-with-bethenny-frankel.html

Me thinks Carole is latching onto her "I'm up here & you're down there" bullshit crapola.  Me also thinks Bethenny should send Kelly a muffin basket (or a basket SkinnyGirl crap) for the new theme of her life.

So the writer of the piece linked above tells about her encounter with Carole-

"Then I asked her about the rumor that she worked with producers to prove Tom cheated on Luann this season (if you’re not watching, I don’t know what to tell you). “That would never, ever happen on the show. Ever,” she said. I laughed nervously for about 1 million years, and then her blonde, 24-year-old assistant whisked her inside."

Oh Carole, thanks for my best chuckle of the day.  More like a good hard belly laugh.  Thanks again, Carole.  Pretty surprising, considering how your sense of humor has been non-existent lately or just shitty, nasty & unfunny -- just like your palsy-walsy Bethenny.

I think that quote came from Bethenny, especially because it started with this:

When I asked her about Bitch Sesh, a popular podcast about the Housewives, she looked at me like I was mentally incompetent. “What happened? Bitch-something the podcast?” she snapped. “What is she saying? I don’t know what you’re saying.”

I can totally see B faking a look-around-the-room motion in a attempt to make the author feel like EVERYONE in the room hated her and thought she had no excuse being born. It's a move that's really kind of...Jill Zarin.

And B, you know exactly what Bitch Sesh is - you sent them a bottle of your swill two weeks ago. 

ETA: Debbie Driggs??? And she's Mitch Gaylord's ex-wife? The HWs run in a very odd D-list world.

Edited by chick binewski
If Debbie Driggs isn't a porn name I don't know what is.
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, glowbug said:

"One upside to the bitter split: Frankel, who is forbidden from discussing the terms of her divorce, has learned what qualities to look for in a man. "Integrity and kindness now are so much more important than I ever even realized, because I didn’t realize how many people don’t have it," she continues. "I think I’ve been pretty sheltered in my emotional estimation of people. I’ve gotten pretty surprised.""

This coming from the woman who claims to have been raised by wolves, one of whom was her abusive stepfather with mob connections. I seem to remember her therapy sessions including talks about how she's unable to trust people because of her past, and she's been very negative about the integrity of nearly all of the housewives. But now suddenly she's jaded because of Jason? I'm not buying it. She's either delusional or a liar or both.

Its funny if she actually thinks Shields has integrity.  He could so have ended his marriage with a minimal amount of fuss before taking on a Reality Show trollope complete with coupledom moments clearly just for the tabloid press.  He also could have extended his claims to valued privacy and done something to not have it put his daughter in the messy mix no matter how amicable his divorce (well his Bigfoot Divorce, lots of talk but no one has found any real sign of it yet).  If the Monster thinks she is in a relationship or whatever it is, with a man of "integrity" there would have been nothing to try and pretend was a air tight defense with the daughter on the phone.  It would have been a simple -- "His marriage had ended  to my understanding and satisfaction and he is showing a 27 year marriage that involves children the respect it deserves in how he goes about resolving its conclusion and I'm not going to discuss it further with a bunch of women that neither know him or her; because whatever differences there might be in any ending of a marriage, there is also considerable respect for and by all concerned.

Instead she dances like a monkey getting electrocuted to avoid the simple facts.  It doesn't matter what the daughter thinks.  Francis didn't die and make her pope.  So fallible.  And actually the perspective is a bit dubious when it comes from a family member in such a case where he hasn't even filed for divorce but is willing to traipse around with the Monster as if she is his own Madame de Pompadour and the Monster actually thinks that is elevating  -- yes you too can be thin, rich and have a billionaire of dubious ethics flaunt you as his mid life crises sex toy.  Well no you can't actually.  Only the Monster can because she is brilliant and knows everything and no matter how similar it is to your own situation, yours is immoral and trashy and hers is a Disney Princess moment but in an adult way where the singing cartoon animals give fillers and implants instead sewing ballgowns and always give zero fucks.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think the call was a big deal, hence the need to make it be anyone except the daughter on the other end of the phone, which I've read over and over again. The fact that the daughter doesn't believe Beth was responsible for the demise of her parent's marriage, or seem to be pissed at Beth about the relationship, says a lot to me. The "I love you" at the end was a nice touch in making that point. I have zero doubt that if this was all fake and someone else was on the phone, we would have heard that accusation by now. And heard it from anyone except the crazy chick on Lipstick Alley. She has probably caused more harm than anyone, because she actually named the daughter in her post. Prior to that I don't think anyone knew her name, since it seems like everyone has been extremely careful to keep the kids out of this in the press. I didn't even know he had any kids before the phone call. Now thanks to some bitch on Lipstick, I know her name. 

So what difference does it make if you know her name or not?  It makes little difference to me.  Bethenny and the rest of ladies all have their children's names out in the press.  If Dennis and Bethenny want to walk around holding hands in front of photographers I would say they have decided to take their relationship public.  Bethenny said she had been texting the daughter throughout the Reunion.  I thought it came of desperate and if I were to be impressed I would have rather heard from either Dennis or Jill Shields.  They are the ones who know what happened in the marriage and when nd why.  I could totally buy the Shields marriage has been irrevocably broken down for many years and much like Luann and her husband they were waiting on behalf of the kids to publicly finalize their desire to end the marriage.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

Its funny if she actually thinks Shields has integrity.  He could so have ended his marriage with a minimal amount of fuss before taking on a Reality Show trollope complete with coupledom moments clearly just for the tabloid press.  He also could have extended his claims to valued privacy and done something to not have it put his daughter in the messy mix no matter how amicable his divorce (well his Bigfoot Divorce, lots of talk but no one has found any real sign of it yet).  If the Monster thinks she is in a relationship or whatever it is, with a man of "integrity" there would have been nothing to try and pretend was a air tight defense with the daughter on the phone.  It would have been a simple -- "His marriage had ended  to my understanding and satisfaction and he is showing a 27 year marriage that involves children the respect it deserves in how he goes about resolving its conclusion and I'm not going to discuss it further with a bunch of women that neither know him or her; because whatever differences there might be in any ending of a marriage, there is also considerable respect for and by all concerned.

Instead she dances like a monkey getting electrocuted to avoid the simple facts.  It doesn't matter what the daughter thinks.  Francis didn't die and make her pope.  So fallible.  And actually the perspective is a bit dubious when it comes from a family member in such a case where he hasn't even filed for divorce but is willing to traipse around with the Monster as if she is his own Madame de Pompadour and the Monster actually thinks that is elevating  -- yes you too can be thin, rich and have a billionaire of dubious ethics flaunt you as his mid life crises sex toy.  Well no you can't actually.  Only the Monster can because she is brilliant and knows everything and no matter how similar it is to your own situation, yours is immoral and trashy and hers is a Disney Princess moment but in an adult way where the singing cartoon animals give fillers and implants instead sewing ballgowns and always give zero fucks.

Meth is a cartoon.

How many people exhibit crass behavior like that and have no qualms about how it impacts her 'brand', life and the way people look at you?

She is the fucking cry baby that reaches into her diaper and proceeds to smear shit all over the area and people in it, then gets upset (and claims to be lonely) when people refuse to go anywhere near her?

That idiot is a badly damaged personality, some place inside her head there is a major malfunction that probably nothing will fix. If she thinks her life sucks now, wait a few years.

I'll be watching and laughing.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, glowbug said:

Did they ever put gag orders on those two lovebirds? I read her USWeekly quote as an end run around not being able to badmouth Jason. 

Kind of, "Jason was so mean but I was even more surprised by his lack of integrity. Now I know what qualities to look for in people 'cuz Jason really sucked."

• Love 4

Did they ever put gag orders on those two lovebirds? I read her USWeekly quote as an end run around not being able to badmouth Jason. 

I doubt it since Jason put one of his hobbies on his dating profile as 'Judger of narcissists'

• Love 5

QuinnM, you aren't suggesting that comment by Jason is a subtle dig at Bethenny, are you? 

Because Jason would NEVER, EVER do something like that !!!!!!  He's perfect !!!!!  Only Bethenny says mean things about him, Jason never says shit about her.  He loves Bryn to much to do something like that!   Unlike Bethenny, who couldn't care less what that poor child sees and hears one day. 

You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such a thing. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

I doubt it since Jason put one of his hobbies on his dating profile as 'Judger of narcissists'

Do we know this is his account for real, not just some joke that someone else did using his name and a photo? Has anyone been able to confirm it is a real account for real? If it is his, then shame on him for that comment but I can forgive 1 comment compared to the thousands she has said about him as long as he doesn't keep making them. As always, only time will tell.

• Love 2

You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such a thing. 

Dang, that's the second thing this week.  I knew the coffee bar trivia question, 'How many days was Kim K married to Kris Humphries?' and the barista told me I should be ashamed.

Do we know this is his account for real, not just some joke that someone else did using his name and a photo?

This was just a couple weeks ago and was really vetted at the time, so yes.  And I'm not getting into a whole 'sources close to Hoppy' discussion cause we all beat that dead horse down good 2 years ago.

• Love 1

Jason should not have put that on his public dating profile, however, it probably wasn't meant to be seen by anyone except those he was going to potentially date. If he weren't semi famous Bryn would have no occasion to see it and I'm guessing he probably didn't think it was going to be reported on. If he really wanted to badmouth Bethenny in public there are better ways to go about it. I don't think anyone has a problem with either of them bashing the other in private where Bryn won't ever hear it or find out about it, at least I don't. Now if he chooses to do an interview bashing her or posts something passive aggressive like that where it will definitely be seen (like on a shirt in front of photographers) I'll no longer give him the benefit of the doubt. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Kind of, "Jason was so mean but I was even more surprised by his lack of integrity. Now I know what qualities to look for in people 'cuz Jason really sucked."

There was an order they were not to speak disparagingly about the other.  So Carole did it for Bethenny.   Bethenny continues to do it under guise of recovering from a brutal divorce.  The one she wanted.  I am not getting the Bethenny sympathy tour for the brutal divorce.  Camille Grammer, even Ramona far more sympathetic.  It comes off as "how dare the twit not appreciate me dumping him". 

As far as the "judging narcissist", if Bethenny thinks it is a dig about her, doesn't that kind of make her a narcissist?  I think the whole Bumble thing was fake, as evidenced by the photo of Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy along side a mustached photo of Jason and the other photos were shots that had appeared in print four or five years ago.  Just seems odd that right about the time Bethenny goes on her sympathy tour and is crowing about her new man and how he is kind and has integrity, this desperate Jason on Bumble item makes the rounds.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3515629/bethenny-frankel-divorce-rhony-star-hints-jason-hoppys-behavior-affects-bryn/

I would think one of the things that might effect Bryn negatively was her father moving out of the family home.  I get that he needed to, they should sell it and if he has proceeds coming great, but the way Bethenny initially treated the recapture of the family home, skating through with her tits hanging out wasn't exactly sensitive. 

• Love 8

I think the intended recipient of Jason's little barb was Bethenny, not his potential dates, and he completely meant for her and whoever else cares to track his ass to see it.   It's just a passive aggressive move of a petty guy who didn't get the golden parachute out of his marriage he expected and he's bitter.  He needs to get over it, just the same as Bethenny does.

And I don't agree that bashing each other in private where Bryn won't hear it is okay.  The bashing needs to STOP, period.  The marriage is over, the divorce is settled.  It's time for them both to move the hell on.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I wouldn't know where to even begin looking for that. Bogus or not.

But Bethy has access to the mainstream media (and Carole) for her thinly veiled jabs.

• Love 4