Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

On 2/9/2020 at 11:21 AM, KungFuBunny said:

What would kill her celebrity status is if we ALL stopped talking about her on any SM platform

I think that there's a difference between celebrity and notoriety: 

I've been following the Teen Mom2 boards for years, even though I haven't watched an episode since 2005.  I follow the saga of Jenelle Evans.  She had the celebrity (dubious as it might be) that came with being a long-time "star of a long-running MTV series.  Then, she married a loser who (among other awful things) shot her dog, and lost her place on the show.

Now, she has notoriety - her thread is still the longest and she remains the most talked-about cast member.  But her life is tanking without any income.  No products want to be associated with her.

I can see Bethanny sliding into that notoriety category if she can't work out a gig that keeps her relevant enough to sell shows and/or products.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3

3 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

I think that there's a difference between celebrity and notoriety: 

I've been following the Teen Mom2 boards for years, even though I haven't watched an episode since 2005.  I follow the saga of Jenelle Evans.  She had the celebrity (dubious as it might be) that came with being a long-time "star of a long-running MTV series.  Then, she married a loser who (among other awful things) shot her dog, and lost her place on the show.

Now, she has notoriety - her thread is still the longest and she remains the most talked-about cast member.  But her life is tanking without any income.  No products want to be associated with her.

I can see Bethanny sliding into that notoriety category if she can't work out a gig that keeps her relevant enough to sell shows and/or products.

Fortunately for Bethenny, even on her worst days, doesn't hold a candle next to the dumpster fire that is Jenelle. Bethenny, at least, has some redeeming qualities in her philanthropy (regardless of motivation), and her love for her daughter (though dysfuntional in it's own way, does not put Brynn in physical danger), but they do share a certain desperation.

Both seem to be blowing through their money in unsuccessful attempts to find new lucrative opportunities. Beth has more and better connections and a lot more money to play with, tho, apparently, only slightly more success recently. It will be interesting to see where they both end up. 

On a side note, are Brynn and Jace the same age? 10? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Was her big announcement her skinny girl vitamin supplement line selling at Walgreens? There is one for hair, skin and nails, collagen, and something to spice up your sex life!? If I had someone to have sex with I might try it, but since I don’t-I won’t. 😃

is she a doctor now? Pharmacist? Scientist? I am waiting for their actual benefits to be debunked in 5....4....3....2.....1! 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Was her big announcement her skinny girl vitamin supplement line selling at Walgreens?

She is hinting that her BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is regarding several TEEVEE shows she is producing that (surprisingly!) will be BETHCENTRIC. Apparently in partnership with Mark Burnett. Just another way to throw away that Skinnygirl money. She is very determined to make Bethenny Happen, I'll give her that. Guess she doesn't learn from past experience. Bethenny just doesn't happen because, well, too much Bethenny. She just cannot come to terms with this. People do not want to see Bethenny being Bethenny. The outcome is CANCELLATION. Maybe she should come back to RHNY for a third time because that's where her fans are.

The Skinnygirl supplement line is older news. She has a tendency to not take her own advice that she gave to Heather. She is all over the place with her brand. She will whore her brand name out to any product that comes knocking at her door, hoping that it will work out. SHE FUCKS EVERYTHING! She fucks shapewear, she fucks deli meat, she fucks jeans, she fucks supplements, she fucks blenders, she will even fuck kids products under the name Brynnygirl.

When her latest project/s tanks ( and there is no doubt of this) she will return to RHNY, and have yet another sobbing breakdown, another blame game, another fake therapist consultation. No matter that anyone else has problems, or challenges in life. If it's not about Bethenny, it's of no concern.

• Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Yes, we get it. He loves you. She's gotten as insufferable as the Countess was about Tom.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, divsc said:

Yes, we get it. He loves you. She's gotten as insufferable as the Countess was about Tom.

My takeaway - She has monogrammed coasters ffs.  Are they a reminder or a source of adoration?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

8 hours ago, divsc said:

This outfit makes me want to do anything but shop skinnygirl.  I had jeans with embellishments like that when I was a teen in the 80s and that shirt looks like something I could buy at target after 10 washings.  

• Like 13

12 hours ago, divsc said:

And in the middle of her romantic IG post, she sneaks in an ad for everything she is wearing.  She is supposed to declare that an #AD.   

• Like 6
  • Laugh 7

Another ugly unromantic floral gift. I hope it comes out that Paul's assistant is doing the ordering. 

The only thing I liked in that picture were her shoes. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Another ugly unromantic floral gift. I hope it comes out that Paul's assistant is doing the ordering. 

I like them also, though they scream summer to me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

My takeaway - She has monogrammed coasters ffs.  Are they a reminder or a source of adoration?

Even Heather Dubrow doesn't have that and she has wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper, and gift tags printed and embossed with the Dubrow family logo she had created.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I think I’m missing something with the monogrammed coasters. They just have the letter ‘B’ on them, right? Not her full monogram, just the ‘B’? Like anyone can get at Bed Bath & Beyond?

To my eyes, it’s only a step up from the people who use a mug with their initial on it (I was gifted one by a boss last year, LOL).

• Like 5

9 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Omg totally like Samantha’s Richard.   

• Laugh 3

59 minutes ago, link417 said:

I think I’m missing something with the monogrammed coasters. They just have the letter ‘B’ on them, right? Not her full monogram, just the ‘B’? Like anyone can get at Bed Bath & Beyond?

To my eyes, it’s only a step up from the people who use a mug with their initial on it (I was gifted one by a boss last year, LOL).

Yah, that’s the least of me gripes with Bethany.  I have my monogram and initials all over my house, and my apparel and my sons apparel / belongings.  I put my shit on EVERYTHING.  It’s actually a rite of passage in a sense.  I got my son his first Coach product with his monogram as a baptism gift.  EVERYTHING we own has our monogram or first initial on it.  

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Very posed picture and lots of work went into making her look this good with make-up, styling and probably photo editing. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Very posed picture and lots of work went into making her look this good with make-up, styling and probably photo editing. 

Yeah, but also everything with her Insta is like that and she looks better than she has in years. Maybe she gained a few pounds so she doesn't look as hollow, or a new facelift or an old one settled. She looks healthier.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Like 6

So...she has a normal celebrity Instagram account, then.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

On 2/13/2020 at 12:53 AM, divsc said:

Thank goodness for those hashtags otherwise I wouldn't know where to find real love. Or happiness.

A) This may be the most Alexis Bellino thing I've ever seen from the east coast 2) Who the hell is keeping those chairs & appliances streak and fingerprint-free? If it's a housekeeper, Bethenny isn't paying them enough. If it's Bethenny, we can expect that tell-all from Bryn any day now.

• Laugh 8

On 2/13/2020 at 7:05 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:
On 2/13/2020 at 3:15 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I like them also, though they scream summer to me.

Those shoes gave me the willies-looked to me like they were using a couple of coral snakes for embellishment.

Paging Dr. Freud...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Uhh, when's the last time she failed? It's a bit early to be snapping to such judgements. This might do well for the fledgling streaming service. I'd definitely watch if I had a subscription...I still may find a way.

• Like 2

Mark Burnett production + television personality I cannot tolerate who thinks they are a mogul = I've seen the original and in no fucking way am I interested in the sequel.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

So... how is this different than the Apprentice? (Well it is a half hour instead of an hour long, haha)

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/19/bethenny-frankel-announces-business-competition-series-at-hbo-max/

And what kind of prize is this? This should be what the loser gets!!

In the half-hour series, aspiring moguls will compete for a chance to win a spot on the executive team of Frankel’s lifestyle brand, Skinnygirl.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, divsc said:

So... how is this different than the Apprentice? (Well it is a half hour instead of an hour long, haha)

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/19/bethenny-frankel-announces-business-competition-series-at-hbo-max/

In the half-hour series, aspiring moguls will compete for a chance to win a spot on the executive team of Frankel’s lifestyle brand, Skinnygirl.

“The aspiring moguls will  have a chance to learn how to “mention it all”,  how to be inappropriate in an executive meeting, how to use too much Botox, how to take forever to get a divorce, and how to pose for Instagram photos!!!!”

Where do I go to not apply?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

7 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Another fail in store for Bethenny. Apprentice redux.

https://www.thewrap.com/bethenny-frankel-to-host-apprentice-style-competition-series-on-hbo-max/

A month ago I wrote:

Other ideas Bethenny has been working on: The True Wealthy Ladies of the Five Boroughs, Marine Predator Enclosure, Bethenny: Booze Boss, Bethenny's Business Rescue, Bethenny Frankel's The Recruit, the Great Bethenny Bake-off Competition, Is This Your Wedding Dress?, Bethenny Frankel: Marketing Maven, and 3 Months to Marry a Foreigner. By

1 hour ago, divsc said:

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

“The aspiring moguls will  have a chance to learn how to “mention it all”, how to be inappropriate in an executive meeting, how to use too much Botox, how to take forever to get a divorce, and how to pose for Instagram photos!!!!”

Where do I go to not apply?

I've seen multiple people besides myself predict that Bethenny's upcoming projects would be retreads of other shows, not only ones that she's been on, but everything remotely successful on reality tv. My Bethenny Frankel's The Recruit was what I thought her version of The Apprentice would be. She's not nearly the innovator she thinks she is.

5 hours ago, Rahul said:

Uhh, when's the last time she failed? It's a bit early to be snapping to such judgements. This might do well for the fledgling streaming service. I'd definitely watch if I had a subscription...I still may find a way.

Media wise or just in general? Bethenny and Fredrik had middling ratings, but Fredrik vowed to never work with her again. Her radio show didn't last long. Her talk show was canceled. She had to sell her Mercer Street apartment at a significant loss. She's had a ton of failed Skinnygirl products; it's good for her that she licenses Skinnygirl because those product failures would be significant if she was ponying up her own dollars.

Bethenny's programming isn't bringing anyone to HBO Max. We know because they just paid about half a billion for Friends. Greg Berlanti has a $400 million deal with Warner Bros. Berlanti has 21 shows across multiple platforms. Bethenny could surprise us, but the fact that her first project looks like Bethenny presents Bethenny Frankel's Approximation of the Apprentice does not fill me with confidence. 

• Like 15

14 hours ago, divsc said:

Originality isn't her strong suit apparently.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 8

"I am an executor of visions, and I share and impart that information to those who work with me. MGM has been neck-in-neck with me with ideas and their execution. "

Um, Beth, you're not competing with your collaborators:

642213041_ScreenShot2020-02-20at12_23_47AM.thumb.png.e26d7bd43050445196318588432f525c.png

And to suggest that you're at the same level, with respect to television production, as MGM....

Bless yer heart!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I've seen multiple people besides myself predict that Bethenny's upcoming projects would be retreads of other shows, not only ones that she's been on, but everything remotely successful on reality tv. My Bethenny Frankel's The Recruit was what I thought her version of The Apprentice would be. She's not nearly the innovator she thinks she is.

Media wise or just in general? Bethenny and Fredrik had middling ratings, but Fredrik vowed to never work with her again. Her radio show didn't last long. Her talk show was canceled. She had to sell her Mercer Street apartment at a significant loss. She's had a ton of failed Skinnygirl products; it's good for her that she licenses Skinnygirl because those product failures would be significant if she was ponying up her own dollars.

Bethenny's programming isn't bringing anyone to HBO Max. We know because they just paid about half a billion for Friends. Greg Berlanti has a $400 million deal with Warner Bros. Berlanti has 21 shows across multiple platforms. Bethenny could surprise us, but the fact that her first project looks like Bethenny presents Bethenny Frankel's Approximation of the Apprentice does not fill me with confidence. 

@HunterHunted  😉You definitely called this one correctly a month ago. 

The "Big Shot" comments on Reddit are, quite frankelly, scathing, and hilarious.  I can sum them all up in one simple word. NOPE. Twitter is luke warm.

Bethenny will sure show her arch nemesis Martha Stewart who's boss now!

I think that she pitched this to Bravo and they politely declined. She's gonna show them who's boss, too, at least for 8 episodes, then what? Will she finally figure it out?  Will she finally settle for a podcast series? Bethenny's Closet? Will we be Rollin' with Bethenny's Snomies? 

I suspect that "The Big Shot with (*STARRING*) Bethenny" will go down in history as "The Last Shot".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

I"m wondering what the assistant's tasks will be.   Didn't she send a former assistant out to buy underwear?   Then there is dog walking, hysterical laughing when the boss repeats a joke ten times (Chillin with my snowmies),  setting up IG photos of B, packing and unpacking outfits for trips.  Anything else? 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, weaver said:

I"m wondering what the assistant's tasks will be.   Didn't she send a former assistant out to buy underwear?   Then there is dog walking, hysterical laughing when the boss repeats a joke ten times (Chillin with my snowmies),  setting up IG photos of B, packing and unpacking outfits for trips.  Anything else? 

Fetching tampons.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

For those of you who enjoy the ponies... I just watched a beautifully filmed doc on Amazon Prime titled "Frankel the Superhorse":

https://www.amazon.com/Frankel-Superhorse-Greatest-Racehorse-Time/dp/B01JPHMB5A/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1F3WSBVDQN0BH&keywords=frankel&qid=1582233676&s=instant-video&sprefix=Frankel%2Cinstant-video%2C157&sr=1-1

The horse was named after Bethanny's father - owned by a Saudi bazillionaire, and trained by a "once great but down on his luck" British Aristocrat who hopes to make a comeback while battling cancer.  I loved it.

And it's also useful to appreciate the tragic backdrop for "poor B''s childhood in the wolf den (the film begins with, "This story unfolds in a rarified world"...).  🤣

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4

@OldButHappy Your snakey senses were correct because...

@Diane Mars  Wow, it really is a snake!

I liked them better when it was just a colorful design in my head.

----

Shania Twain said it best:

So you got a show? That don't impress me much.

-----

@Happy Camper

I read that article. If anyone goes on that show (in front of the camera or behind the scenes) and then complains, that is on them because BF has shown what a vapid, selfish, abusive, mentally disturbed idiot she really, for reals!* is in that interview.  It was so flipping nonsensical! 

*she spends a lot of time using the word real in the article, like she is trying to convince herself of that reality. 

BF is a disturbed individual is what I came away with from that article.

Edited by LucindaWalsh
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Engaged in pathological procrastination,  sharing interesting(!) excerpts from the Reporter article seems, somehow, more urgent than the soul-deadening paperwork that I should be doing:

"I haven’t really had a person that I felt could live and breathe the brand, understand it, and speak as me, make decisions as me, write as me..."

So, in "a decade", you haven't found anyone who  is you understands your brand. Way to make your staff feel great.

"..So the lines are very blurred. And so you will have the opportunity to sit down with people at multi billion dollar companies and talk about brand strategy. But if my dog needs to walk, you’ll walk my dog. There’s nothing I ask anybody to do that I don’t do myself, even now..."

She's lacks any understanding of what a f'd up model that is for business. Only applicants raised in narcissistic family systems need apply...

"...This is a lot of comedy. I’ve been on “The Apprentice,” and my friends when I came off were, like, “Why weren’t you funny?”  This is a lot more showing the personal side, and the warts..."

Oh, no.

"...A very successful, high, high multi-millions of dollars supplement business that’s at Walgreens.."

She's already beginning to sound like the Donald.  Maybe there's not enough oxygen in the penthouse suite.

• Like 13

On 2/20/2020 at 10:17 AM, weaver said:

God parenting? 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:36 PM, OldButHappy said:

For those of you who enjoy the ponies... I just watched a beautifully filmed doc on Amazon Prime titled "Frankel the Superhorse":

https://www.amazon.com/Frankel-Superhorse-Greatest-Racehorse-Time/dp/B01JPHMB5A/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1F3WSBVDQN0BH&keywords=frankel&qid=1582233676&s=instant-video&sprefix=Frankel%2Cinstant-video%2C157&sr=1-1

The horse was named after Bethanny's father - owned by a Saudi bazillionaire, and trained by a "once great but down on his luck" British Aristocrat who hopes to make a comeback while battling cancer.  I loved it.

And it's also useful to appreciate the tragic backdrop for "poor B''s childhood in the wolf den (the film begins with, "This story unfolds in a rarified world"...).  🤣

Frankel the horse’s story is wonderful he is a great extension of the respect had for Robert Frankel. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

But if my dog needs to walk, you’ll walk my dog. There’s nothing I ask anybody to do that I don’t do myself, even now..."

Even now?  The fuck does that mean?  Now that she's the friggin Queen of Vodka?  

Also, apparently there is something you don't do yourself, like walk the fkn dog.

Gawd, she's insufferable.

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Even now?  The fuck does that mean?  Now that she's the friggin Queen of Vodka?  

Also, apparently there is something you don't do yourself, like walk the fkn dog.

Gawd, she's insufferable.

She has certainly outdone LuAnn on the insufferable scale. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Is she really known for developing talent or her business a training ground for people to go onto great things? I mean I know she does some community out reach through her charity B Cool, but I didn’t think she was known for being a mentor.

The show summary says she’s searching for her next C Level executive. But in the interview she said the daily responsibilities would be sitting in on meetings and walking her dogs. Does she think the COO of Spanx takes notes for the CEO silently by their side at meetings, then drives to their home to walk Fido and Bowser and pick up the dog doo doo? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Is she really known for developing talent or her business a training ground for people to go onto great things? I mean I know she does some community out reach through her charity B Cool, but I didn’t think she was known for being a mentor.

The show summary says she’s searching for her next C Level executive. But in the interview she said the daily responsibilities would be sitting in on meetings and walking her dogs. Does she think the COO of Spanx takes notes for the CEO silently by their side at meetings, then drives to their home to walk Fido and Bowser and pick up the dog doo doo? 

The Adderall is no longer effective.

• Laugh 7

The Frankel on how her knockoff (cheater brand!) of The  Apprentice is totes different, because of her brand superiority:

" I’m starting on the show with a brand that’s elevated to a different level than he was, real estate notwithstanding."

...your "elevated to a different level"  brand includes selling real estate at a yooge loss and your daughter fondling your breasts to sell shapewear.  Holla!

14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Is she really known for developing talent or her business a training ground for people to go onto great things?

According to Frankel, she provides a training ground to rival an MBA, Petunia!

A couple of years ago,  she tweeted at Page Six that working for her was "an opportunity to rival a business school education". (Nothing says future economic Czar like picking up Biggy's turds.)

Guys, what's the tagline she uses to fire the wahprentices?

GET OFF MY JOCK

GO TO SLEEP

YOU ARE NOT IN A PLACE OF YES

LIFE IS NOT A CABARET

Edited by film noire
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

"So I had so many ideas for shows, and one of them was to find my successor. The show came out of the need". 

"So long story short, I wanted to find my successor, and I realized that that would be an interesting show".

She is so full of shit. She makes it sound like she is seeking a person to take over her business. There is no way that she would ever let go of any control. The basis of the show is already a lie. She just wants to show herself as the big boss lady delegating "tasks", while humiliating and belittling those poor saps. I can just hear her screeching at them for grabbing her boobs incorrectly.

Against Trump?

"I mean, not against? Because I’d like him to say something, and he probably will. Everyone thinks he’s going to mention it, because he was part of Mark Burnett too, and all that". 

Yes, Bethenny. Everyone. Every single one.

"I was possibly going back, but I just kept thinking: I discussed it with my boyfriend and my friends on beach walks".

"It’s taken me longer to order a pasta dish than just to decide this". 

So she needs a beach walk and discussion with her boyfriend to choose between the lasagna and the rigatoni with vodka sauce?

"I then have to do the show and my real career. So if we’re just showing me having lunches and on vacations, then I’ve got three jobs — because I’ve got to be a mother too".

Yet she has time to capture hours and hours and hours of that on her Instagram.

"And you can’t pay me enough to just have a hysterical meltdown crying right now".

Apparently having hysterical meltdowns and crying pays an astronomical amount.

"I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m starting on the show with a brand that’s elevated to a different level than he was, real estate notwithstanding".

Wow, Bethenny, wow! Nobody can believe you're saying this. LOL.

“Oh my God, why do I have to like write every comma?” Grammar still matters in 2020 to me".

Apples and Skyscrapers Bethenny. Apples and Skyscrapers.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The Adderall is no longer effective.

That was my first thought after reading the answer to the first question in that interview. She is a rambling buffoon when there is attention sent her way.

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

"So I had so many ideas for shows, and one of them was to find my successor. The show came out of the need". 

“Oh my God, why do I have to like write every comma?” Grammar still matters in 2020 to me".

Apples and Skyscrapers Bethenny. Apples and Skyscrapers.

1. She contradicts herself in the next breath down that she isn't replacing herself at all in the company. she doesn't understand what words mean

2. Like a true abuser, she lets the berating begin out in the open. see, these people make me do this to them!

3. Another nonsensical catch phrase. 

-----

Note to future contestants: There's a reason Fredrik won't work with her. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She just wants to show herself as the big boss lady delegating "tasks", while humiliating and belittling those poor saps.

It hasn't occurred to her that it's likely to backfire.  I liked her in the first season when she was the witty David against the Goliath of New York Society - too crude to ever be accepted by the Old Guard, but smart and motivated enough to at least get some respect. But now that she has some dough, mocking what will essentially be a group of her fans will not be a good look.

2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Because I’d like him to say something, and he probably will. Everyone thinks he’s going to mention it, because he was part of Mark Burnett too, and all that". 

Yes, Bethenny. Everyone. Every single one.

Seriously - I live out in the boondocks and everyone is talking about it:

Feed Store - everyone was talking about Bethanny: "She's a genius!"

Diner  - everyone was talking about Bethanny: "She's smarter than Trump!"

Target - everyone in the store was talking about Bethanny: "We need MORE Skinnygirl products to buy! We LOVE Bethanny!"  One guy made up a song about her, right in line!

(those poor abuse survivors  scapegoats contestants...)

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

OK, I’m a bit out of touch on the latest Bethenny happenings, but why the heck is she getting rid of her Hamptons & Soho joints?  Does she have other places in Manhattan & the Hamptons?

Supermarkets near me (in Manhattan) used to put Skinnygirl sparklers on sale ALL the time.  Now they is gone, gone, gone.  Hmmmm.

Er, just what was the exact amount Bravo was forking over to her that was so “astronomical”?

• Like 5

In the Variety article, she says her brand is bigger than Donald Trump's was during the Apprentice. All current politics, personal feelings on this presidency, and anything political about him these days, aside -- he clearly had a "brand" during those carefree Apprentice days. But Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl is bigger than the "Trump" brand was at the time - she's crazy.

from the Variety article:

Those weren’t Trump’s businesses. Trump at that time, I think, had a vodka, maybe a water and suits at Macy’s, if I’m correct. And that can show you that even the president can have brands that don’t succeed. But I’m going into the show with over 10 brands that are succeeding, from apparel, to popcorn, to salad dressing, to supplements — these are all real. So that’s why I think it’s a more authentic version of “The Apprentice,” because it’s really my business. And all these things are legitimate businesses being sold in Walmart and Walgreens and HSN. Real names, like Orville Redenbacher and Conagra. I’m putting my money where my mouth is. I mean, it literally is my real business. So I don’t need to bring in a random partner to make up a task. The tasks are in my life every day. So I think that’s a great distinction and also a little bit of a — you know, a little pinch. Which you guys would probably enjoy. I’m sure he won’t.

~~

I mean, not against? Because I’d like him to say something, and he probably will. Everyone thinks he’s going to mention it, because he was part of Mark Burnett too, and all that. But you know, it’s not the same. His brand at that time was not where my brand is. Aside from real estate.

Edited by divsc · Reason: typo
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7