Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

One of Bethenny's insta stories was that she was getting info/intel on the fires in Australia and looking to see what kind of crisis relief B Strong could do. I feel like this is where she is at her best and I hope she is able to make an impact.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I think 2020 is the year that someone should start up a brand and call it NotSoSkinnyGirl.

<checks mirror>  I'm on it!

edit - It'll have to wait until I've perfected my current projects; Chili On A Stick & backyard giraffe feeders.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 1/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, chick binewski said:

My guess is her deal with Bethenny will be taking Jason to court over the Jordan almonds served at Bryn's wedding. She doesn't want a divorce - she wants to fight him forever.

Lol that could be it. I was thinking that the ‘contract term ’ with Jason expired.  She has used him for headlines as long as she can. No Bravo, no need for additional divorce drama.  Any chance?  Yeah, I doubt it too. 

• Love 7

Ha, no Bethenny and Paul at the Golden Globes.  I would have thought between the two of them, she being queen of it all and he as a part-time film producer, would have wrangled an invitation somehow. I guess they couldn't get in on a good enough table.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ha, no Bethenny and Paul at the Golden Globes.  I would have thought between the two of them, she being queen of it all and he as a part-time film producer, would have wrangled an invitation somehow. I guess they couldn't get in on a good enough table.

Saw a pic of her and Bryn in Aspen.  May not still be there, who knows. That kid couldn't look more like Hoppy if she had cloned him, lol.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 1/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, divsc said:

One of Bethenny's insta stories was that she was getting info/intel on the fires in Australia and looking to see what kind of crisis relief B Strong could do. I feel like this is where she is at her best and I hope she is able to make an impact.

She was on Maria Bartiromo's business show talking about what her organization is doing to help in Australia.  As much as she bugged me on the RHNYC, I do applaud what she's doing to help with the various relief efforts around the world.  She mentioned that she felt so mentally drained from doing the housewives show, so I hope she'll leave that in her past and do more of what really matters to her.  I think she is making a real difference in these disaster areas. 

A big kadooz to her for what she's doing to help people and animals.  She said that they are trying to get the major airlines and people with private planes to fly the U.S. firefighters over to Australia.  Hopefully she'll get a response to that since she was just on TV letting people know what they need.  

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, film noire said:

Her latest targets are Harry and Meghan

She really has a hate on for Meghan. 

It seems as if she is bored and having random all over the place thoughts. She's here, she's there, now she's over there, like a weird little Ninja tweeter. I think there's something wrong in Bethville.

In addition to her odd Meghan rants, she has a major announcement:

"I need to announce that I am 1/3 Welsh, Irish & Scottish. Is that surprising? I mean I started a booze brand so I’m feeling like dining out on it."

The other good news is that her new project is going to be announced very soon! Exciting! I know that most of us are shocked that it will focus on Bethenny!!! We know how that always works out for her.

Bethenny, 49, hinted that her new project will revolve around her booming business. "It’s going to be announced very soon. But, it’s basically seeing more of having the day to day, and it’s basically more of like a powerhouse business/my personal life shell; how you’re balancing being a CEO and the stresses of that — What it takes? What it requires? How it’s difficult? How I manage the staff, and just how the whole sort of operation runs. So, it’s got a lot of business hustle, and it’s got a bit of personal," she told Hollywood Life.

So people will get more of this:

“I have amazing ideas and I execute and I’m honest and I’m straightforward and I’m cutthroat"

I wonder if her new show will be called "Bethenny Executes"

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She really has a hate on for Meghan. 

It seems as if she is bored and having random all over the place thoughts. She's here, she's there, now she's over there, like a weird little Ninja tweeter. I think there's something wrong in Bethville.

In addition to her odd Meghan rants, she has a major announcement:

"I need to announce that I am 1/3 Welsh, Irish & Scottish. Is that surprising? I mean I started a booze brand so I’m feeling like dining out on it."

The other good news is that her new project is going to be announced very soon! Exciting! I know that most of us are shocked that it will focus on Bethenny!!! We know how that always works out for her.

Bethenny, 49, hinted that her new project will revolve around her booming business. "It’s going to be announced very soon. But, it’s basically seeing more of having the day to day, and it’s basically more of like a powerhouse business/my personal life shell; how you’re balancing being a CEO and the stresses of that — What it takes? What it requires? How it’s difficult? How I manage the staff, and just how the whole sort of operation runs. So, it’s got a lot of business hustle, and it’s got a bit of personal," she told Hollywood Life.

“I have amazing ideas and I execute and I’m honest and I’m straightforward and I’m cutthroat"

OMG - she is her biggest fan and I’m not sure how many fans she actually has but I firmly think that she needs to make sure she has plenty - because one day she will need them when she has many hot flashes while she is going through menopause. And personally I hope that she has her periods and hot flashes at the same time and can’t find a tampon anywhere since she’s incapable traveling with them. 

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

So the new show is season 4 of Bethenny Ever After? Sounds like truly innovative stuff. I can see why she had to leave RHoNY. Other ideas Bethenny has been working on: The True Wealthy Ladies of the Five Boroughs, Marine Predator Enclosure, Bethenny: Booze Boss, Bethenny's Business Rescue, Bethenny Frankel's The Recruit, the Great Bethenny Bake-off Competition, Is This Your Wedding Dress?, Bethenny Frankel: Marketing Maven, and 3 Months to Marry a Foreigner. By foreigner, she means someone who isn't an American citizen not a member of the band.

"But you know what? Maybe there's something thing there. Coming soon a Skinnygirl Joint 'Do You Want to Date a Member of Foreigner?' Why just Foreigner? How about 'Do You Want to Date an Old Rock Star?' Speaking of Skinnygirl Joints, why don't we have a line of Skinnygirl joints, marijuana, edibles, and CBD products? This is why I had to leave Bravo and the Real Housewives. There was never any opportunity for me to really explore new ideas, be myself, and create uplifting stories and opportunities for women," said Frankel in a 2 hour interview that somehow lasted 7 days.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Have any of you seen her on Shark Tank?  I found her as horrible on that show as anywhere else .... but I'm not a fan of hers in general. I don't love all the folks on the Shark Tank, but she managed to bring a very negative, toxic vibe that the other sharks didn't seem to be enjoying too much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Have any of you seen her on Shark Tank?  I found her as horrible on that show as anywhere else .

Yep. She was horrible on that show, as well as the failed Bethenny and Fredrik,  failed talk show, and failed radio show. 

Regarding any new show that her giant ego thinks that she is fantastic enough to succeed at, well, just not going to happen. No doubt. She really over estimates her fan base. They are just not there. If she was really that popular, those shows featuring HERSELF would not have been cancelled so quickly.  

She can keep trying to make BETHENNY happen but she isn't going to be the influencer that she apires to be. You can already see that on her desperate instagram and twitter posts. It's actually sad to see her pathetic displays of attention seeking behavior. Her latest rants about Meghan (trying to keep relevant) are evidence of that. Just as her complaint about the Uber V. Ukelele incident rant turned people against her.

Going by her instagram (other than her dogs licking each other) her only current gig is SkinnyGirl products which are quickly going out of style.

There is no way that she will be coming back to RHONY after making these comments. She just cannot, and if she does she is full of shit.

“It’s a more stressful, unnecessarily stressful, and less healthy of a lifestyle,” she shared.  “I’m confident I made the right choices because I feel healthier, calmer, I have more balance in my life, and I have more quality time with people around me. It’s just not a frantic frenzy. It’s not the healthiest of experiences for many people, so this is a healthier lifestyle [now],” the Skinnygirl mogul explained"

She makes all of these negative comments about RHNY but we all know that she would not have had all that she has had she not been on the show. If not for RHNY none of us would have ever heard the name Bethenny Frankel..

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12

Why the heck does Beth feel the need to comment about Meghan?  Like is she the expert in life decisions or does she have intimate details on what is going on in Meghan and Harry's life.  It just bugs the heck out of me that people feel the need to criticize this when they don't know 'everything' that is going on.  People don't have a clue as to what is going on with them physically or emotionally.

I say leave them alone.  The Crown will survive.  The world will survive.  If this is what they need to have a healthy life for them and their child, wish them happiness.  We'll all be okay.  Harry never had a choice to sign up for this.  The paparazzi in effect had a hand in killing his mother and now they're going in on his wife.

Sorry, I'll get off the soap box.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Why the heck does Beth feel the need to comment about Meghan?  Like is she the expert in life decisions or does she have intimate details on what is going on in Meghan and Harry's life.  It just bugs the heck out of me that people feel the need to criticize this when they don't know 'everything' that is going on.  People don't have a clue as to what is going on with them physically or emotionally.

I say leave them alone.  The Crown will survive.  The world will survive.  If this is what they need to have a healthy life for them and their child, wish them happiness.  We'll all be okay.  Harry never had a choice to sign up for this.  The paparazzi in effect had a hand in killing his mother and now they're going in on his wife.

Because Bethenny is a big loud mouth bitch that thinks her opinion of world matters is important.  She is a hag.  A loud mouth trout pout shaved off chin HAG.  She has nothing to say nice about anyone ever.  Is she in Australia right now solving the crisis???  What about Puerto Rico???   

• Love 5

She has tweets going back over a week ago til now critiquing Meghan and comparing herself to Meghan to disparage her. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c94c648c25bd1260f

Meghan was extremely A List and for a time one of the most famous women in the world and subject of intense media scrutiny and ruthless racist bashing in press and social media online. Beth you have nothing in common w her Henny. She’s even picking at Harry and Diana. Delusional. 

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She has tweets going back over a week ago til now critiquing Meghan and comparing herself to Meghan to disparage her. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c94c648c25bd1260f

Meghan was extremely A List and for a time one of the most famous women in the world and subject of intense media scrutiny and ruthless racist bashing in press and social media online. Beth you have nothing in common w her Henny. She’s even picking at Harry and Diana. Delusional. 

Anything for attention.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Meghan was extremely A List and for a time one of the most famous women in the world and subject of intense media scrutiny and ruthless racist bashing in press and social media online.

Not to mention the increased scrutiny and criticism she gets for being a black women in a completely white space (the Royal Family).

Bethenny is incapable of understanding anyone who isn’t her and I am not sure she understands herself. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11

Frankel weighs in, yet again:

"I think a positive message about #megxit is the reality for younger girls that we create our own fairytales versus finding a prince to rescue us. Relationships are real at every turn & take work. This definitely lifted the veil."

https://twitter.com/Bethenny/status/1216847011045089282

Is this babbling idiot actually implying Meghan is an exemplar of a princess rescue fantasy? WTF? (Sidebar: And why are we being subjected to all this "Free to be You and BethTheMe" feminist wisdom from a woman who warned the world about the dangers of false rape accusations? Did I miss some crucial forum meeting, RHoNYers, where Frankel became a latter day combo of Bella Abzug and Roxanne Gay?  Was I too busy eating wine gums and drinking vodka, scrolling through my Netflix off-season RHoNY  choices to notice the forum Batgirl signal?  "Okay, so Netflix is reccing I watch a Scandinavian crime drama about an unsolved murder on the fjord investigated by a winsome fashion designer - clad in oversized wellies and pigtails - who is also the front woman for a garage band that makes it big in the 90s music scene in Seattle   - so basically, Carole Radziwill's fantasy come to life   - HARD PASS.") 

I think the positive message of "Megxit" is:  An independent black woman (with the love and help of an extraordinary single mother)  achieved an excellent education and successful career  (a career in a white, pro-male industry) and along the way,  happened to fall in love with a man who had an unusual heritage of birth; Meghan  (understanding the complexities of being born to certain truths) married the man - in glorious style - and had a baby. 

And then came the racist death threats and refs to chimp babies and all of that ugliness flowered like a nuclear bouquet, but since they both realized "relationships are real and require hard work at every turn", they decided something had to change for the better. And for all the confusion of how this change in status rolled out - mostly due to their haste to beat Murdoch's rag sheet to leaking details  - Meghan & Harry pretty fucking clearly decided to not wait for white knights and unicorns; they decided to rescue themselves. 

That's the  "veil being lifted" Frankel, not your reductive, self-reverential mindset, where all roads lead not to Rome, but to you.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Frankel weighs in, yet again:

"I think a positive message about #megxit is the reality for younger girls that we create our own fairytales versus finding a prince to rescue us. Relationships are real at every turn & take work. This definitely lifted the veil."

This from a woman who has kissed her fair share of (wealthy) frogs.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2016/06/22/bethenny-frankels-dating-roster-of-rich-men-since-separation-from-jason-hoppy/

I guess it's no matter that Meghan had her own successful career before Harry. She wasn't up to her eyeballs in credit card debt having men pay her rent.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12

Yeah, Beth wants young women to create their own fairy tale.  Just like the fairy tale she tries to create about herself on social media.  On the other hand, Meghan has had a successful career as an actor, got a prince to fall in love with and has a beautiful little boy.  Beth may have more money than Meghan but she's a divorced middle aged women who shares joint custody of her daughter, and falls in love with a married man who overdoses and dies.  Sorry Beth.  Meghan wins if you want to make it a contest.  Fairy tales are about happiness.  Meghan and Harry get that.  You don't.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

divorced middle aged women who shares joint

That’s being gracious. She is a 50 year old mother of 1.   As much as she wants to deny it she is knocking on the door of menopause and a dried out puss.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

One of the people on her twitter had the nerve to disagree with Beth about Meghan and Harry. Called Beth insensitive. She told them to Fuck Off. 

Not sure what it is but there is something going on with the B. 

Did anyone see her dog and pony shows on IG stories behind the scenes at HSN ?  She forced her employees to pretend to be models and watched them swish and sway across the room in SG attire accompanied by hysterical laughter from all.  It seemed so forced.    Agree, something is off.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’m not even trying to hate on Bethany but she has nothing in common with Meghan and even now today Meghan is being the brunt of all sorts of racist attacks and Harry low key shows his fear from that and trauma from what happened to his mom. Bethanny has no idea or is incredibly tone death to compare that to her RH and SkinnyGirl journey and how she “handled it better”. 

• Love 16
On 1/11/2020 at 1:42 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Gosh, she sure looks different. Did she get cheek implants? 

I saw this in the twitter feed I was reading about her Megan and Harry comments.  Then I came here to read some non-minion opinions.  Seriously she should be Maleficent for Halloween.  She doesn’t even need any facial prosthetics.

741E529C-36EB-4B55-9E09-10E3B8E12080.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I’m not even trying to hate on Bethany but she has nothing in common with Meghan and even now today Meghan is being the brunt of all sorts of racist attacks and Harry low key shows his fear from that and trauma from what happened to his mom. Bethanny has no idea or is incredibly tone death to compare that to her RH and SkinnyGirl journey and how she “handled it better”. 

Agree with this. It's so not her business, first of all (or any of ours), but I think Harry probably has some serious PTSD that hasn't been properly dealt with. Everyone is assuming he was pushed to do this, but no one knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to make changes for his own mental health. Good for him, if so. For God's sake the whole idea of a royal family is so stupid to me that I can't believe Beth or anyone else could get so worked up about this. These are 2 human beings with 1 life to live and it's their choice how to live it. I usually don't pay much attention to her on Twitter, but this really bugged. And I like her normally.

• Love 15

16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

One of the people on her twitter had the nerve to disagree with Beth about Meghan and Harry. Called Beth insensitive. She told them to Fuck Off. 

Not sure what it is but there is something going on with the B. 

That was such an intense reaction - wtf?

8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Bethanny has no idea or is incredibly tone death to compare that to her RH and SkinnyGirl journey and how she “handled it better”. 

I think you're right that Bethenny has no idea; she doesn't seem to understand that Meghan isn't some random "celebrity" princess living a high pressure life,  but  (at least before the split with the royals) a working representative of the Queen (herself head of state in 16 countries and Head of the Commonwealth, which includes 2.4 billion people).  There's an enormous amount of raw power fueling that pressure; it's not just real housewife red carpets and selling jeans and instagram stories,  it's one of the most enduring & powerful political entities in history (doubly so since they remain "apolitical").  

So (frex) when Meghan's beautiful baby was compared to a chimp (and dear god, when will the gutter-fuckers finally die off?) there was a weight to that racist attack -  both in the insult being made, and going unchallenged - that is so far beyond anything Frankel has experienced, she cannot even begin to come up with a co-relation in her own life.  And Frankel's comments are especially maddening because Meghan Markle has done brilliantly. Whether facing down racists crawling out of ye olde woodwork, or coping with a vicious press devoted to destroying her and her baby, she's handled all of it with a (hard won) easy grace - she should be applauded for that, not diminished.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, Otherkate said:

For God's sake the whole idea of a royal family is so stupid to me that I can't believe Beth or anyone else could get so worked up about this.

This quoted sentence sums up my thoughts exactly. Bethenny waded into this mess in a transparent ploy for attention, and it irks me to no end because I can’t stand the British royal family (or any other royal family).

B makes it hard to be a fan, that’s for sure. I don’t do Twitter, but I had to unfollow her on IG. (I think all the ads got to me, if I’m remembering correctly.)

At this point, whatever project(s) she has coming out had better be a home run or I don’t think I will be able to muster the enthusiasm to support it/them (and, by extension, her).

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, film noire said:

That was such an intense reaction - wtf?

Yep. That escalated quickly!

https://twitter.com/Bethenny/status/1219088237907587072

I suspect that Bethenny's post Real Housewives life is not  quite as advertised. Her partnership with Burnett is likely not panning out as hoped. The proposed plot seems like a big fail, based on her past experiences with going solo. She probably is having to put out alot of money that will be wasted on trying to produce this show. I am starting to wonder about her relationship with Paul. The custody case didn't have the outcome that she expected. 

She's bitter, frustrated and disappointed. Bryn's future as a world famous Ukelele star was ruined by a Uber driver. She's spending most of her time trying to empty the Skinnygirl closet, videoing her dogs licking each other and random food.

So she targets a woman who has the life that she wishes she had. So sad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Though I unfollowed Bethenny (and most of the other Bravolebrities), I was compelled to click the ^link.  I liked this response best, and it seems Beth had no retort.

p.s.:  That "late in life" thing had to chap her gluteus maximus but good!

Screenshot (70).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 1/17/2020 at 11:27 PM, breezy424 said:

I think Meghan hits a little too close to home for B. Not really having much of a family of her own, but cultivating those friendships and connections with the total A list - the Clooneys, the Beckhams, Oprah, Serena Williams, Disney... B is spiteful jealous AF.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Also, Meghan gets to run off to another continent with her man and royal baby and hang out in a billionaire friend's beautiful property in Vancouver. B is stuck having to share custody and hand off her daughter for visitations with ex in-laws in the oh so very unglamorous Scranton, PA!!!!! She would LOVE to pull a Meghan Markle and ditch the (ex) in-laws a few continents away and not be bogged down by any pesky ex/family court ordered commitments! AND Meghan got to trademark everything in sight and is going to make major bank on everything from stationary to coffee mugs. Plus save the elephants, save the world, global recognition, have a bunch of pet charity projects, a bunch of pet vanity projects, Netflix deal, multi-million dollar memoirs, voice a Disney princess.... I mean really, is there any wonder why B is unprovoked going off the rails about her?

ETA: This tweet says it all.... could she be any more jealous? This is everything she ever dreamed about!!!! She's just pissed her royal wedding was only broadcast on Bravo!!!! And her best A list friends are the Hiltons. And she doesn't have 100 public ips. And that Paul looks like a cardboard prop who ducks out of sight on her social media instead of helping them be the most famous couple in the world.

Bethenny Frankel @Bethenny Jan 10 

That’s a big LOL. Be an actress & game show hostess, marry Prince Charming, have a multimillion dollar worldwide wedding, become the most famous couple in decades, befriend the world’s rich & famous then bolt with 100 PUBLIC IP registrations. It’s my damn biz now.

Edited by divsc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Wasn't there a housewife episode last season where Bethenny was going on about relationships and that no relationship was perfect, even Meghan Markle and Price Harry? I can't remember the context or who she was talking to? Tinsley? I remember the Countess kinda made a face like "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, what do they have to do with anything?" I don't remember what the scene was though.

ETA: Ha ha, found it! Here we go:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1025517/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-jovani-problem

Luann says she doesn't want to keep it all going either, since they have the same friends (translation: they're on the same TV show).

"There's no relationship—no perfect relationship," Bethenny says. "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, they both make mistakes. Everyone's got to own their own s—t."

Huh? Anyway...

"Just own that you heckled the Jovani and that you brought up the papers," Bethenny says.

~~~

Unrelated, 

Bethenny also claimed she went on a date with Meghan Markle's ex husband.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-i-dated-meghan-markles-ex-trevor-engelson/

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bethenny-frankel-meghan-markle-boyfriend-157689/

Edited by divsc
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 1/20/2020 at 9:51 AM, Petunia13 said:

I’m not even trying to hate on Bethany but she has nothing in common with Meghan

Not even Meghan's white half?

On 1/15/2020 at 4:23 AM, film noire said:

Her latest targets are Harry and Meghan -  Frankel pissed all over them on social media and when criticized for displaying no compassion after having left a pressure-filled situation herself, Frankel bragged that "There is no such thing as too much pressure for me. I handle my business gracefully without exception" as some kind of (delusional) justification.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I liked this response best, and it seems Beth had no retort.

p.s.:  That "late in life" thing had to chap her gluteus maximus but good!

Screenshot (70).png

For the record I feel in my soul the Meghan/Harry hoopla is utter hogwash - two of the most famous people on earth positioning themselves for more control of their fame as well as more freedom to control their considerable wealth. That being said WTH IS BETHENNY SAYING. For the life of me I'm not clear on why she's annoyed with Meghan. 

Meghan taught us a prince can't rescue us? By marrying a prince? I know Bethenny loves a barb but a good one needs to be coherent. 

Re the philanthropy - I do appreciate that response but it's also my feeling that like recognizes like. Maybe B sees some of her own PR-ing in the marketing of Meghan? But I am extremely skeptical of any celebrity whose charitable efforts are repeatedly publicized. Unfortunately that is my nature but sadly also the nature of the world in which we live.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

This is all, allll.....all ALL about Bethenny’s unresolved childhood damage that her parents didn’t do the right thing by her and raised her like wolves. The Sussexes are doing what’s right for their family. Bethenny is ranting about their money and advantage but it is a smokescreen for a tantrum about her real mommy daddy issues. Bethenny is tantruming 24/7/365 due to this childhood issue. Tantrums. Grow up.

Get a $300 per hour shrink 5 days a week Bethenny for a minimum of 3 years then let’s see who you are. Happy. That’s who you will be. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, weaver said:

Whatever happened to Dr. Imabore Amador? 

Dr. No Socks was just a paid place for her to spout her poor little match girl imagine out to help her brand.  No real dr would allow on camera therapy. She probably only went when the cameras could go. 

• Love 10
On 1/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Dr. No Socks was just a paid place for her to spout her poor little match girl imagine out to help her brand.  No real dr would allow on camera therapy. She probably only went when the cameras could go. 

Don't forget about the other "therapist" dude who came over to help her through her Dennis grief by basically telling her Dennis had to die so she could be free of him and super appreciate Paul. Who she was already dating. Or something like that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8