Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, weaver said:

I haven't seen the bangle since, but I did see it.     I don't know if it was real or fake diamonds, but I've seen these bracelets on other Instagrammers and in their case, its definitely real diamonds.  The style is pretty tacky, IMO, but its trendy right now. 

Dennis died last August 10th, and Bryn had an "engagement" ring from him.  I would see nothing wrong with a cute little wayside stand string bracelet from Paul to Bryn but I do think this bangle was inappropriate.  But it might have been gifted by a jeweler (in which case Bethenny should have returned it) or Bethenny might have bought it  for herself, who knows. 

I'll screenshot it if I ever see it again.   Its like the one below with the numbers in diamonds.  

bracelet.jpg

It's one thing for Bethenny to think that Bryn LOVES Paul, but to have a bracelet made saying it is a bit 12 year oldish.

Seriously? What the fuck? BRYN LOVES PAUL? Did she also carve it into a tree?

Then to post it is just, well, bizarre to say the least. 

She is whacked.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It's one thing for Bethenny to think that Bryn LOVES Paul, but to have a bracelet made saying it is a bit 12 year oldish.

Seriously? What the fuck? BRYN LOVES PAUL? Did she also carve it into a tree?

Then to post it is just, well, bizarre to say the least. 

She is whacked.

There is no evidence that this bracelet even exists.  The stack that is pictured is the one I’ve seen before.  The Hakuna Mata is something I remember seeing.  But I’ve not personally seen the Brynn Loves Paul so that’s still an unknown.  So it has not been posted as a picture.  It MAY have been posted in an insta story that disappears in 24 hours.  We do not know.  The first I’ve seen it mentioned is in this thread.  It has not popped up in her comments.  It’s a MAYBE at this point. 

• Love 5

I only noticed in a story that there was a piece of jewelry that spelled out Bryn. I didn't look at it closely or recall anything that said Paul. I wasn't really paying attention.

• Love 1

Well if there is any doubt about Bethenny's mothering skills, just check out her instastory right now. Again sexualizing her 9 year old daughter.  I suppose Bryn is allowed to express herself?

What a sicko. I guess the custody trial is over. If Jason had posted these videos of Bryn and her dirty dancing as Beth just did he would be toast.

She is just whacked.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well if there is any doubt about Bethenny's mothering skills, just check out her instastory right now. Again sexualizing her 9 year old daughter.  I suppose Bryn is allowed to express herself?

I saw a child dancing like no ones watching.  Today I saw Bus Philipps youngest dancing.  Yesterday I saw Chrissy Tiegen’s daughter dancing.  I’m not seeing any sex just children dancing.

I think we should stop Bryn from expressing herself immediately.  We should shame her with sex.  After all she’s eight years old so she needs to start shutting down.  Dressing modestly.  If something happens it will be her fault for wearing a two piece bathing suit and laughing out loud.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

I saw a child dancing like no ones watching.  Today I saw Bus Philipps youngest dancing.  Yesterday I saw Chrissy Tiegen’s daughter dancing.  I’m not seeing any sex just children dancing.

I think we should stop Bryn from expressing herself immediately.  We should shame her with sex.  After all she’s eight years old so she needs to start shutting down.  Dressing modestly.  If something happens it will be her fault for wearing a two piece bathing suit and laughing out loud.

Bryn can express herself. But her mom should probably let her express herself privately, not for the whole world to see. 

It's not just dancing. It's sexual. A nine year old. Posted publicly. 

Again, if this was Jason posting this, it would be a shit show.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bryn can express herself. But her mom should probably let her express herself privately, not for the whole world to see. 

I wouldn’t say a thing.  It would probably be a fun thing for Jason to involve himself in his child’s world.  It’s what eight year olds do.  And they post it publicly.  And I don’t see it as sexual at all.  And I’m not comfortable with all this talk about a child being too sexual. So peace out.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

It’s what eight year olds do.  And they post it publicly.

Not without their parents help.  That is the issue here.

Bethenny is a horrible mom. IMO.

Agree to disagree.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I guess the custody trial is over. 

Post trial briefs are due on August 21st, so it's not over yet.

That's probably why the vids of Bryn keep appearing (and why Frankel isn't even trying to hide Bryn's face in the last set of stories).  Their custody agreement is to not show Bryn on social media - that was mentioned in court last month - so if Hoppy gets angry enough about that being ignored, and leaves an angry phone message or sends a nasty text, presumably Frankel can trot that out as proof she's being (as she put it) "tortured."

My question about the lastest installment of Bryn Lives Online 4 U! is why didn't Bethenny just leave it it at Bryn dancing with the dogs?  Genuine, adorable,  age appropriate, nothing private breeched; just a sweet moment. Why wasn't that good enough? Why the need for anything else?

It is wonderful when a child loves her mother’s new boyfriend. 

It is not wonderful when someone or something suddenly yanks that loved person out of the child’s life. 

Repeatedly.

Exactly, @hoodooznoodooz.

Between Frankel's live-in boyfriend Cerussi (a man credibly accused of raping a coed with his buddy)  Frankel's "fiance"  Dennis (still married even as he handed out rings to Bryn and her mother) and Paul (who - given Frankel's track record - may or may not be a bigamist freebasing undercover Russian oligarch working for the Kremlin) Bryn has been serially bonded with multiple male figures on multiple vacations, family outings, movie nights, and even school events. That's not slowly integrating a genuine life partner into your child's life, that's playing insta-family....until the man disappears: and the next new daddy-uncle enters the picture. 

The man Bryn needs to spend time with is her Dad, not Bethenny's endless parade of fucked-up fuckbuddies.  

23 hours ago, QuinnM said:

It would probably be a fun thing for Jason to involve himself in his child’s world.  

Any father posting this kind of image is in creepy daddy territory, imo.

bryn dancing.jpg

(eta: thanks to @weaver for the photo)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

There is no evidence that this bracelet even exists.  The stack that is pictured is the one I’ve seen before.  The Hakuna Mata is something I remember seeing.  But I’ve not personally seen the Brynn Loves Paul so that’s still an unknown.  So it has not been posted as a picture.  It MAY have been posted in an insta story that disappears in 24 hours.  We do not know.  The first I’ve seen it mentioned is in this thread.  It has not popped up in her comments.  It’s a MAYBE at this point. 

Well, take my word for it or not, I saw it.   The stack in the photo  is taken from the internet, not from Bethenny's feed.  I said it was LIKE the one shown in that picture.  Its not a maybe for me; I saw it.  

To answer the other poster, Bethenny was holding it, so I do not know who the bracelet was for or from.  I  think she thanked the vendor.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, weaver said:

Oh I looked on my iPad and I found it.   As I stated, it’s not clear who bought it.

85EA3BE2-6EB3-42F8-B180-B6CEB634B5BD.jpeg

Is this for Bryn to wear? If so it's likely meant to be a poke at Jason, just as last night's instagram display.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Is this for Bryn to wear? If so it's likely meant to be a poke at Jason, just as last night's instagram display.

Don't know.  The only time I saw it was in the picture I just posted.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, weaver said:

Don't know.  The only time I saw it was in the picture I just posted.  

Glad you found the pic. I knew you had really seen it, otherwise you would not have mentioned it in the first place.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Oh I looked on my iPad and I found it.   As I stated, it’s not clear who bought it.

Okay, to be fair to this narcissistic, arrogant, hypocritical, egomaniacal drama queen, because even horrible people deserve objectivity once in a while, and for some bizarre reason, I am feeling magnanimous toward her at this moment (but I am going to tear into her in my next post), is it possible that this bracelet is announcing that Frankel’s true loves (today) are Bryn and Paul? 

I dunno. She’s hopeless.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Her Instagram last night.

Sweet baby jeebus. So much WRONG.

I guess I don’t need to communicate my dislike of her “Talkin’ to my Doggeez!!” voice. Shut it, Frankel. Just. Shut. It.

In my opinion, her doggeez don’t actually like swimming in the effin pool. They immediately swim to the stairs to exit. But Frankel keeps placing them in the water.

I agree with Happy Camper. The dancing is not appropriate for SM. She is also dancing to a song in which a man is singing, I love your body, or something to that effect. Plus, whoever is holding the camera (cough, cough: the SkinnyGirl; have we mentioned how wonderfully Skinny this Girl is?) consistently zooms in slightly on Bryn’s tuchus and/or frames it so that the focus is her tuchus (I have noticed this previously as well).

Sorry for the redundancy, but even if Bryn told Frankel to post this, she is nine years old. Now it’s on the internet, and she will not appreciate her friends and classmates ridiculing her about this in a few years.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I wouldn’t say a thing.  It would probably be a fun thing for Jason to involve himself in his child’s world.  It’s what eight year olds do.  And they post it publicly.  And I don’t see it as sexual at all.  And I’m not comfortable with all this talk about a child being too sexual. So peace out.

Same. Ugh.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, weaver said:

To me, this looks like Stephanie Gottlieb a jewelry designer created a bracelet for Bethenny with Brynn and Paul's names on it and sent it to her for free to get a mention in her instagram which is crazy common among "celebs" on insta. Bethenney then posted it and @ mentioned the designer which is why the designer sent it in the first place. That one looks to me like the "Mini Personalized Slider Bangle" which run about $5000 retail give or take for the amount of "charms" this one has. The designer is basically willing to eat her cost for making it in order for 2.1 million people to see the post and think "oh that's cute, maybe I should get one". Again, this is a  thing that happens on Instagram daily with people who have WAY less followers than B. I don't think there's any intended malice here. It's a savvy company knowing B will show the bracelet because it's got her daughter and boyfriend's names on it and is blingy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Okay, to be fair to this narcissistic, arrogant, hypocritical, egomaniacal drama queen, because even horrible people deserve objectivity once in a while, and for some bizarre reason, I am feeling magnanimous toward her at this moment (but I am going to tear into her in my next post), is it possible that this bracelet is announcing that Frankel’s true loves (today) are Bryn and Paul? 

I dunno. She’s hopeless.

I also think the bracelet was for Bethenny's true loves and not that Bryn loves Paul.  I wonder if the charms can be replaced?  If so, this company is a genius to send it to Bethenny because she can drop some coin to swap out the charms every time her next love comes along!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, film noire said:

the lastest installment of Bryn Lives Online 4 U

Between Frankel's live-in boyfriend Cerussi (a man credibly accused of raping a coed with his buddy)  Frankel's "fiance"  Dennis (still married even as he handed out rings to Bryn and her mother) and Paul (who - given Frankel's track record - may or may not be a bigamist freebasing undercover Russian oligarch working for the Kremlin) Bryn has been serially bonded with multiple male figures on multiple vacations, family outings, movie nights, and even school events. That's not slowly integrating a genuine life partner into your child's life, that's playing insta-family....until the man disappears: and the next new daddy-uncle enters the picture. 

The man Bryn needs to spend time with is her Dad, not Bethenny's endless parade of fucked-up fuckbuddies.  

Any father posting this kind of image is in creepy daddy territory, imo.

bryn dancing.jpg

(eta: thanks to @weaver for the photo)

Hee, hee! to the name of this series and also the bolded!

Sadly, there is someone in my life who shares many of Frankel’s character flaws. His childhood was completely unstable. Birth mother abandoned the three children when he was about 2 years old. The authorities ripped him from the foster parents at approximately age 6. The stepmother finally cut her losses when he was about 10 (the father was an ulcohulic). Birth mother also rejected him as an adult.

I am no therapist, but I do believe, as a result of all this trauma, he is now a textbook narcissist. He has zero empathy.

He needs others to validate him constantly. 

He is neurotic and suffers from OCD.

And this astounds me: he has no sense of loyalty. He maligns EVERYone. His brother. His nephew. His “best” friend. 

He trusts no one.

How can self-proclaimed “intelligent” Frankel not realize how damaging this is to Bryn? Pulling the rug out from her again and again. Why subject her to so much heartbreak? 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Lisin said:

To me, this looks like Stephanie Gottlieb a jewelry designer created a bracelet for Bethenny with Brynn and Paul's names on it and sent it to her for free to get a mention in her instagram which is crazy common among "celebs" on insta. Bethenney then posted it and @ mentioned the designer which is why the designer sent it in the first place. That one looks to me like the "Mini Personalized Slider Bangle" which run about $5000 retail give or take for the amount of "charms" this one has. The designer is basically willing to eat her cost for making it in order for 2.1 million people to see the post and think "oh that's cute, maybe I should get one". Again, this is a  thing that happens on Instagram daily with people who have WAY less followers than B. I don't think there's any intended malice here. It's a savvy company knowing B will show the bracelet because it's got her daughter and boyfriend's names on it and is blingy. 

OH, its more than that. Bethenny undoubtedly got paid for showing it and tagging the designer.   That's how IG works, nothing is free.  But no matter who created the words, Bethenny chose to show it to all the world.  

You think she isn't paid for putting that diamond encrusted Audemars Piguet right in front of the lens and tagging the brand and the jeweler every chance she gets?   The watch is not even her style.  

Edited by weaver
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, weaver said:

OH, its more than that. Bethenny undoubtedly got paid for showing it and tagging the designer.   That's how IG works, nothing is free.  But no matter who created the words, Bethenny chose to show it to all the world.

Instagram requires the hashtag #ad if money was exchanged.  If you are just showing the fancy chocolate heart with the perfume you got from Kim K then no tag is required.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Instagram requires the hashtag #ad if money was exchanged.  If you are just showing the fancy chocolate heart with the perfume you got from Kim K then no tag is required.

And they all follow the rules, right?  Just as Bethenny follows the rules on showing Bryn.   

This article is two years old but I  think is still relevant.  

https://www.vox.com/2017/6/14/15792402/instagram-celebrities-branded-paid-content-posts-ads-advertising-ftc

Edited by weaver
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I dunno. She’s hopeless.

That was the only inoffensive rationalization I could come up with too. The design of that I think would be best would have hearts (2?) at the beginnings and ends of their names, or perhaps all the way around, so it looks less like "Bryn loves Paul". I wonder if "Dennis" is on the other side? (unintentional pun, but I'm keeping it in).

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

possible that this bracelet is announcing that Frankel’s true loves (today) are Bryn and Paul? 

Even if this is the case, it would be nicer to have 2 bracelets. One with just Bryn.

For Bryn's sake.

ETA: Cross posted with Sweetie!

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6

I feel like Bethenny is savvy enough to know that what she posts is going to get a reaction, so she pushes the envelope on purpose. What that purpose is, I have no idea - it does feel more like it's trying to provoke Jason's anger and a reaction more than just merely showing fun moments with her daughter to her large following. 

I do think the bracelet is more Bethenny's "loves" than a statement on Bryn loving Paul. But totally agree those gems need to be swappable or it will probably be an obsolete piece of jewelry at some point!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, divsc said:

I feel like Bethenny is savvy enough to know that what she posts is going to get a reaction, so she pushes the envelope on purpose. What that purpose is, I have no idea - it does feel more like it's trying to provoke Jason's anger and a reaction more than just merely showing fun moments with her daughter to her large following. 

I do think the bracelet is more Bethenny's "loves" than a statement on Bryn loving Paul. But totally agree those gems need to be swappable or it will probably be an obsolete piece of jewelry at some point!

Stephanie most likely enclosed two back-up alphabets, if she has even an inkling of Frankel’s MO.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, weaver said:

But no matter who created the words 

I'd be surprised if Gottlieb didn't run the design by Frankel before making the piece (similar to what Gottlieb did with Sonja - when Sonja got jewelry for her daughter's graduation  she thanked Gottlieb for spending "personal time with her" to do the bracelet). Comping an expensive piece without knowing if the woman you're targeting for free publicity likes it seems a bit risky to me (even more so when that woman is in a bitter custody battle - one in which a major issue for one side is the child being bonded to new male figures too fast). 

is it possible that this bracelet is announcing that Frankel’s true loves (today) are Bryn and Paul? 

Could be @hoodooznoodooz - whatever the intent,  I think it's insensitive to show this piece anywhere near the anniversary of Shield's death.  I didn't much like the man, but supposedly, Bethenny did, and this makes him seem completely disposable (especially in light of how big a deal she made about the jewelry Dennis gave her  - wearing Dennis' engagement ring to custody court last year, talking about the ring he bought for Bryn, Frankel saying all season they were engaged, etc etc). With all that history, it seems "off" flashing a Bryn/Paul bracelet so close to the death day of a man she publicly mourned as if he were the love of her life, and she his devastated widow.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

My daughter, who is 12 and can't wear tank tops to school because it shows her shoulders, commented about that, that maybe adults should stop sexualizing normal things. That it's sick.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

My daughter, who is 12 and can't wear tank tops to school because it shows her shoulders, commented about that, that maybe adults should stop sexualizing normal things. That it's sick.

Wearing a tank top and showing shoulders is far far from what Bethenny is posting on her instastories.

• Love 5

I don't Beth has an iota of revelation that what she is doing to her daughter is wrong.  She has no relationship with her family.  She hates Bryn's father.  Any so called friend or employee doesn't have the guts to tell her to check herself.  She has men walking through the door and suddenly leaving.  This is not good for her child.  Yes, she can have relationships with men but Beth goes in hard.  Too fast.  I feel sorry for Brynn.

• Love 12
On 8/8/2019 at 8:07 PM, Happy Camper said:

I had no idea that Bethenny was a fiction writer. I just thought that her entire life was pure fiction.

https://www.amazon.ca/Skinnydipping-Novel-Bethenny-Frankel/dp/1451667388

This “novel” is about Frankel’s own life. What an imagination. She even named the main character’s dog Muffin. Whoever wrote the About the Author directly underneath the description of the plot of Skinnydipping lists Skinnydipping along with the other books Frankel has written. In case you forgot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This “novel” is about Frankel’s own life. What an imagination. She even named the main character’s dog Muffin. Whoever wrote the About the Author directly underneath the description of the plot of Skinnydipping lists Skinnydipping along with the other books Frankel has written. In case you forgot. 

It was supposed to be part one of a trilogy.  Alas, the other two parts are still on Bethenny's phone, part one having tanked.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Paul must have been busy today.  (Grammy link won't embed for some reason.)

"One year ago today, I woke up to a beautiful sunny day with @biggysmallz by the pool, and my world crumbled and turned upside down in an instant. A man Dennis, who I loved and respected, who was in my life for 30 years unexpectedly passed away. Dennis insisted we adopt biggy AND smallz for my daughter Peanut. He simply couldn’t imagine separating them. We racked our brains staying up late coming up with the perfect name for two dogs from the same litter with very different body types. Thing 1 & Thing 2 was an option but Peanut found it degrading. Lenny & Squiggy was a good one but I knew it would only appeal to the over 40 set. Then at 5am, Dennis was waiting for me to wake up and in his stronger than Tequila New Yawk accent said “BIGGY AND SMALLZ” and two stars were born. He loved these dogs and the feelings were mutual. They were particularly fond of his salty bald head. At times, it seemed like he and they spoke the same language and they were the only ones who understood him. He was a loving, sweet, gentle, brilliant, complicated, hilarious, creative and supportive man. He is missed terribly by so many but lives on in his friends and family and furry loved ones. I am a different person and in a different emotional place than I was a year ago, and the wounds have begun to heal but the scar will remain on my heart forever. RIP, August 10. #Unforgettable"

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

What’s a stronger than Tequila New Yawk accent?

There’s a photo of Dennis and Frankel walking. Dennis is on the left. I think they’re carrying shopping bags. That was the first photo I saw of him. I thought he was very handsome. Every other time I saw his image, I have thought he was only average-looking. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What’s a stronger than Tequila New Yawk accent?

There’s a photo of Dennis and Frankel walking. Dennis is on the left. I think they’re carrying shopping bags. That was the first photo I saw of him. I thought he was very handsome. Every other time I saw his image, I have thought he was only average-looking. 

I know the photo you're referring to, and I totally agree.  Thought he was his least attractive at that Christmas party, with the weird sweater.  This of course only proves that Bethenny is not so shallow as to choose her life mate fiance boyfriend-of-the-moment based solely on physical attractiveness.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I know the photo you're referring to, and I totally agree.  Thought he was his least attractive at that Christmas party, with the weird sweater.  This of course only proves that Bethenny is not so shallow as to choose her life mate fiance boyfriend-of-the-moment based solely on physical attractiveness.

but she did mention having a private jet as a criteria, so there's that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

but she did mention having a private jet as a criteria, so there's that.

Since he was the first we've seen her with who has a private plane, I'm going to take that as being tongue in cheek.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

BF made TMZ with one of her classic, posed, bikini pics.  I can smell the euphoria all the way over here.

Paul is currently trying to hide under the covers from yet another one of her instagram stories. She is just so embarrassing.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Paul is currently trying to hide under the covers from yet another one of her instagram stories. She is just so embarrassing.

I miss a lot of Bethenny's instastories because she posts so much, but I did think I saw one yesterday of Paul pretending to have a microphone and imitating Steve Irwin doing a report on the dolphins so I think he's just fine hamming it up for the cameras.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I miss a lot of Bethenny's instastories because she posts so much, but I did think I saw one yesterday of Paul pretending to have a microphone and imitating Steve Irwin doing a report on the dolphins so I think he's just fine hamming it up for the cameras.

He's fine when he is hamming it up, not so fine when Bethenny tries filming him in bed. That's when he covered his head. Who wants someone posting pics of themself in bed? She is just too much.

• Love 3

Paul seems pretty pleased to be playing into it, in bed or not. I watched that bed story and it was a joke about how there was no room for her and I didn't think he sincerely minded any of it. Pulling the cover over his head, pulling it down, haha Paul. There's something about him that really rubs me the wrong way. I think he has zero issue with being on camera though he might pretend otherwise because that plays better. Frankly, I think he quite enjoys all of it. 

I miss Dennis who really did just seem like an ugly sweater wearing guy who was there only because he honestly was into this crazy chick. This guy? Eh, I don't know.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I think he has zero issue with being on camera though he might pretend otherwise because that plays better. Frankly, I think he quite enjoys all of it. 

I actually hadn't considered that. I just noticed him always ducking away from the photo. You may be quite correct here.

I do have a feeling that this relationship is not going to end well, and that has nothing to do with my dislike of Bethenny. I think this one, when it ends, will hit her hard. 

• Love 4