Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It just occurred to me that Bethenny really only started that preordering and ordering for the table thing since she's been back. I'd only realized that she's only doing this to minimize how much time she spends with the rest of the cast and accelerates the filming.

They'll block out as much as 4 hours to film these scenes:

• Hour one is waiting for everyone to show up,
  • Next half hour is the women looking at the menu and deciding what to order,
  • The half hour after that is waiting for food while getting progressively sloshed on wine,
  • Hour three is eating and small talk ramping up to the big fight, and 
  • Hour four is the big screaming match.

By ordering ahead, she compresses hours 2 and 3. It also limits the ability of the women to get hangry and drunk, unless the women were pre-gaming. 

Considering how LATE all the other women (except apparently Dorinda) always show up, I kinda love that B is like screw this and has learned to order for them all ahead of time, ha! Plus I can only imagine how ridiculous and high maintenance this crew is in restaurants. I have a few very nice friends who are a nightmare to go out to eat with. And I don't mean a polite can you put the sauce on the side, or can I have veggies instead of fries, or no added oil simple requests. But when they start going on about whatever diet they are following or telling the poor waitress the technique they use to prepare that dish at home (as if she cares!!)... or can you take out every single diced tomato from a premade salsa.... I pretty much want to stab my eyeballs out and never eat out with them again. Order away, B!

My favorite was Luann's clueless, "Oh I just love when they bring you food without ordering" like she was so VIP and in such a posh place and the chef must be sending out special gifts...and Bethenny had to burst her bubble telling her, "I ordered for us ahead of time." LOL

Edited by divsc
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

They are showing the early Bethenny seasons of RHONY.  I miss that Bethenny.  She was just naturally funny, self-deprecating, humble, normal.  

• Like 14

On 7/21/2019 at 12:42 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

What's so bothersome to me is that I loved Bethenny back in the day. I rooted for her success. I never thought she'd use that success to become a paragon of everything she once hated and derided.

Her hypocrisy is gross and glaring, but I could abide it if she was kind or humble in any way. She's not. She's nasty, mean, miserable, and most obviously - STILL DISSATISFIED with a life all of us would love to have and which most of her original fans WERE HAPPY FOR HER TO HAVE.

She's a walking slap in the face - lecturing us, pandering, lying, and pretending we and her co-stars are all too dim to see the truth.

I should thank her for one thing - my relentless pursuit of money as life's goal ended when she came back to the show in 2015. Never had I seen a person gain so much materially and decay in every other manner. I realized that if she is what wealth looks like, I'll happily remain blue collar. Her life's not a dream - it's my worst nightmare.

I think she's the classic example of someone who thought she would be happy if she were rich and beautiful.  Now she is both and she's still not happy at the core.  It must be an empty feeling when all your wildest dreams have come true and you are still miserable.  [Yes I know she's in looooove...but she was in looooooove with Jason too.  I suspect this will also end badly.]

• Like 15

On 7/20/2019 at 5:32 AM, sashayshante said:

Just piping in to say there's so much about B. that merits criticism. The body shaming feels icky.

Thank you.  We hopefully all get old and will most likely have less than perfect bodies.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you.  We hopefully all get old and will most likely have less than perfect bodies.

BUT BUT BUT Beth still gets her period and doesn't have cobwebbed vagina. Or at least that's what I learned when she age shamed her fellow cast members, picking up where she left off last season age shaming Carole.

• Like 21
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

BUT BUT BUT Beth still gets her period and doesn't have cobwebbed vagina. Or at least that's what I learned when she age shamed her fellow cast members, picking up where she left off last season age shaming Carole.

I don't like it when they do it either.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't like it when they do it either.  

I always think age shaming is a strange thing since we all get old.

My comments on her bikini pic weren't intended to age shame; I was just surprised that she posted an unfiltered bikini pic that showed her aging body.  I did say "grandma body" but what I meant by that is she's so thin in that one aerobic pic that it is aging her.  I guess it does sound like I'm age shaming.  I think she has a great body but she's so thin.  At a certain age, being that thing is aging.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

Call it body shaming if you must (I would call it surgery shaming), but her breasts are nasty looking, and I stand by it.

For someone who professes to be all about health, nutrition, and being from "a place of yes", there is nothing healthy or nutritionally sound in loading your body with foreign substances in the interest of vanity.  Where that procedure was concerned, she should have been in a place of "no".

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

A self proclaimed “natural food chef” with two giant sacks of silicone in her chest. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

7 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

A self proclaimed “natural food chef” with two giant sacks of silicone in her chest. 

You know that once you get breast implants you are scarred for life?  So when you are 20 something it's all wonderful.  30 years later after two replacement surgeries, this is what you look like.  Over time you end up with too big, thin skin, etc.  Wendy Williams has talked about what it would take for her to reduce and she won't do it.

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef.  Before she realized how limited her options were going to be for repair.  

She's a walking cautionary tale.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I always think age shaming is a strange thing since we all get old.

My comments on her bikini pic weren't intended to age shame; I was just surprised that she posted an unfiltered bikini pic that showed her aging body.  I did say "grandma body" but what I meant by that is she's so thin in that one aerobic pic that it is aging her.  I guess it does sound like I'm age shaming.  I think she has a great body but she's so thin.  At a certain age, being that thing is aging.

That is true!  I do think it should be applauded when someone posts what they actually look like rather than a heavily filtered/photoshopped pic.  I wish more women in the media did it.  

• Like 4

She also talks about Ramona's bad boob job and has used the "Luman" nickname. But yeah, can't comment on Beth's body at all? Weird how that works.

• Like 17

14 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef. 

Bethenny Frankel had her implants put in the same year (2005) she appeared on  Martha's version of The Apprentice as a natural foods chef: 

"Although she was blessed with a pair of 34C’s, they were too saggy and made the then 35-year-old self-conscious. So in 2005, she consulted a Florida plastic surgeon to get a breast lift. Bethenny, author of A Place of Yes, on stands now, tells Life & Style, “He told me there would be big lollipop scars if I got a lift. Being single at the time, I wasn’t comfortable with that idea. He told me he could instead put in a small implant that would give me a lift - not as much as a real lift would but at least a little bit of a lift. So I did it."

She also seems to be saying (or was saying in 2011) she no longer had implants--?

"A doctor took out the implants and gave Bethenny the lift she had wanted from the start - and the scars didn’t end up being such a big deal. “I guess I heal very easily,” Bethenny says. “

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bethenny-frankel-opens-up_n_84832

Edited by film noire
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

21 hours ago, QuinnM said:

You know that once you get breast implants you are scarred for life?  So when you are 20 something it's all wonderful.  30 years later after two replacement surgeries, this is what you look like.  Over time you end up with too big, thin skin, etc.  Wendy Williams has talked about what it would take for her to reduce and she won't do it.

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef.  Before she realized how limited her options were going to be for repair.  

She's a walking cautionary tale.

So I think no matter whether you have -a lift/implant whatever Bethenny has had (cough implants)- she lost a lot of weight too in the chest area after having larger breasts that were saggy and that stretched the skin when she was young. It is going to cause thin skin in that area. Throw in pregnancy and nursing as some women do with the weight gain and weight loss that goes along with it, and you can end up with the saggy thin skin breast tissue that Bethenny has even without an implant.

I don't believe for a minute that Bethenny wouldn't be commenting on that bikini photo if one of the other HWs posted it. Maybe she is embracing her new dig at Tinsely and living the go natural life - no more filters and no more fillers bc young women are tired of all the pressure to look good. Time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

On 7/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

They are showing the early Bethenny seasons of RHONY.  I miss that Bethenny.  She was just naturally funny, self-deprecating, humble, normal.  

I liked her then too, but now she's just all

Bethenny.jpg

• Like 14

On 7/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

Bethenny was always this awful person she is showing now. The con is catching up with her and the additional money made her double down on it since she is so social media fame dependent. 

• Like 17
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny was always this awful person she is showing now. The con is catching up with her and the additional money made her double down on it since she is so social media fame dependent. 

I’m beginning to see your point. I rewatched some of the first season reunion. She was always hateful, but she used to be insecure, and she had little confidence. Andy’s enthusiasm and the viewers’ initial positive response fed her ego and arrogance. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

28 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We should have a caption contest.  

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

Ye Gads! That flesh colored dress could not be more unflattering! 

She certainly has a quick turn around in seemingly serious relationships.

ETA: Which I wouldn't have a problem with if she wasn't dragging a child along with her. 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

ETA: Which I wouldn't have a problem with if she wasn't dragging a child along with her. 

That flesh-colored dress is much too tight. 

How does Paul tolerate her insisting they document every single moment of their relationship?!?

That birthday greeting sounds a little desperate and clingy to me.

• Like 11

B's vacation looked absolutely amazing - the food, gelato, views, all of it. But did she ever put her damn phone down? I did like a lot of the jewelry she had on/tried on.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

His body language in that first picture says he has one foot in and one foot out of this relationship.  And she is entirely facing the camera except for her face.  Her feet aren't pointing to him at all, which means she's not into him.

Edited by izabella
  • Like 7

Who takes all these pictures of her?  Does she have someone in tow every moment of her life?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, divsc said:

B's vacation looked absolutely amazing - the food, gelato, views, all of it. But did she ever put her damn phone down? I did like a lot of the jewelry she had on/tried on.

Bethenny doesn't experience life through her eyes or her soul. Only through her Iphone lens and selfie stick. Every moment of her life is produced, directed and scripted by BeTheMe Productions. How very sad indeed. Her moments are not her own to enjoy, they are "how will my audience respond to this?"

This is not only sad for her, but for Bryn, and now Paul. I am starting to believe that Paul began to be a bit of a private guy, but now he has boarded the Bethanny Train of Shame.  Hope his ex wife  makes sure that his kids are protected from this bullshit.

Jason and his family escaped just in the nick of time.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Where is the flesh colored dress?  I must have missed it!

1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

Where is the flesh colored dress?  I must have missed it!

Third photo of the last batch with her boyfriend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

Third photo of the last batch with her boyfriend.

Ah ha, thank you!  Yes, that was not flattering at all.  Kind of made her look like a skinny old lady.

• Like 3

On 7/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, sasha206 said:

[Yes I know she's in looooove...but she was in looooooove with Jason too.  I suspect this will also end badly.]

If I recall correctly, she also referred to Jason as having “saved” her!! For being such a self-proclaimed strong, independent woman, she sure needs a lot of saving. Paul seems like a nice enough guy but his legs look shorter than hers in some pics.

Sidebar, I got my implants at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in 1998 and they still look (and feel) awesome. They are saline, under the muscle. The key, which so, so many women miss (I’m looking at you Ramona), is not going too big. I went from barely an A to a full B and they’re just right. Bethenny looks like a caricature and also those cartoon t-shirts of a busty woman in a bikini. Ramona has big old lunch lady boobs.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

If I recall correctly, she also referred to Jason as having “saved” her!! For being such a self-proclaimed strong, independent woman, she sure needs a lot of saving. Paul seems like a nice enough guy but his legs look shorter than hers in some pics.

Sidebar, I got my implants at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in 1998 and they still look (and feel) awesome. They are saline, under the muscle. The key, which so, so many women miss (I’m looking at you Ramona), is not going too big. I went from barely an A to a full B and they’re just right. Bethenny looks like a caricature and also those cartoon t-shirts of a busty woman in a bikini. Ramona has big old lunch lady boobs.

The Penn State hospital is amazing!! I kid, I kid (I actually went to the University of Pennsylvania, so I am enjoying all the Penn/Penn State discussion).

I am not sure whose implants are the worst: Frankel, Dorit or Rinna's.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The Penn State hospital is amazing!! I kid, I kid (I actually went to the University of Pennsylvania, so I am enjoying all the Penn/Penn State discussion).

I am not sure whose implants are the worst: Frankel, Dorit or Rinna's.

Bah!! 😄 Oddly Rinna's don't bother me..  Dorit's are like (beverly) beach balls and Frankel's are like saggy beach balls.  I hate to say it, but in addition to the many things Bethenny's boobs look like, they also look like truck nuts, <<gasp. clutch pearls. ackkkkk>> which I won't post here, but if you Google it, yeah.  Not pretty.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

I was reading that new book out about the fake German Heiress girl (Anna "Delvey" Sorokin) who stuck her friend with a $62,000 bill from a Morocco vacation - it's called "My Friend Anna" - no comment on the book or author, but anyways in it, the author describes this apartment she went to see with Anna who was "apartment hunting" - she started describing the place on 22 Mercer Street ... and a tiny courtyard with a "giant red apple sculpture" in the center and the "suave" realtor.. the author asked if the immaculate apartment was staged - and the realtor said, "No a famous actress lives here." And Fredrik Eklund was there. Guess whose apartment it was lol. 

Just a brief mention in the book, had zero to do with the story, but I thought it was funny the famous NYC grifter heiress was touring B's apartment, as if she was actually in the market to buy that place! Also made me laugh about the "famous actress" who lived there - actually it reminded me of crazy Kelly Bensimon's comments in that Out in the Wild cray cray podcast she did recently - where she said:

“I land in St. John, where we were filming, and I was getting a massage and the masseuse said did you know there’s a really big movie star here? And I was like, ‘Wow who is it?’ And they said her name is Bethenny Frankel. And I’m like… ‘movie star?!’ Like, oh my god, she’s telling the masseuse that she’s a movie star?” recalls Bensimon.

Edited by divsc
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Paul has to watch “The Bachelor” with Frankel. She uses the word “torture” about five times on the Instagram coverage.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

On 7/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, sasha206 said:

Didn't she have an ablation? That stops your period.

• Useful 1

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Paul has to watch “The Bachelor” with Frankel. She uses the word “torture” about five times on the Instagram coverage.

Well that puts her marriage to Jason in perspective.

• Like 5

@SuprSuprElevated

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

LOL

frankle caftan.jpg

Nothing says "romance" like a Truman Capote hat and a dressy little number from the Bea Arthur "Maude" Caftan Collection (And him sporting a yellow belt the same yellow tone as her dress -  so hawt!) 

Edited by film noire
  • Laugh 10

On 7/29/2019 at 10:47 PM, izabella said:

His body language in that first picture says he has one foot in and one foot out of this relationship.  And she is entirely facing the camera except for her face.  Her feet aren't pointing to him at all, which means she's not into him.

Also very telling, in this mirror selfie she’s not looking at him. She’s looking at herself.

995D3F09-2807-4B41-A11C-CC0D684CB383.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

10 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

She does this for sport. Woosah Jason, woosah. 🙈 

She forgot to tag all six in this pix.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Ok.  My vision isn't the best but is it me or Beth's left knee look really weird.  It looks like  a third bolt on.

• Laugh 5

6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  My vision isn't the best but is it me or Beth's left knee look really weird.  It looks like  a third bolt on.

Yeah, looks like tortured patella syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Must be really fun to have someone just follow you around taking pictures all the live long day. What an ego.

• Like 13

On 8/2/2019 at 11:00 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Certainly feels like it's being done only to provoke a negative response - why else plaster the kid all over instagram when the current custody agreement involves keeping Bryn off social media? 

And the Happy Faces are beyond creepy; like something out of American Horror Story.

bryn and dogs.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, film noire said:

Certainly feels like it's being done only to provoke a negative response - why else plaster the kid all over instagram when the current custody agreement involves keeping Bryn off social media? 

And the Happy Faces are beyond creepy; like something out of American Horror Story.

bryn and dogs.jpg

Its as if she feels compelled to prove that she spends time with her kid, despite all her globe-hopping with the boyfriend du jour.

• Like 7

Bethenny had an insta story yesterday the other day about a poor butterfly who seemed to have a hurt wing. She said she would NOT be calling 911 over the hurt butterfly. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3

25 minutes ago, divsc said:

Bethenny had an insta story yesterday the other day about a poor butterfly who seemed to have a hurt wing. She said she would NOT be calling 911 over the hurt butterfly. 🙄

Oh, that's just Dennis fluttering around by the pool.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 18

7 hours ago, film noire said:

bryn and dogs.jpg

I've noticed that she is blanking out Bryn's face again recently.  Jason's lawyers must have spoken up at last.  Bethenny loves living on the edge, as long as it upsets Jason.  

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, film noire said:

bryn and dogs.jpg

There's so much that's so wrong about this.  The FU to Jason (and presumably the court, which . . . how is that smart?  Frankel-y, my dears, I don't give a damn) and the incredibly creepy masking.  But also, when the child's face is obscured, it's her body you're left to focus on, and the body shots always seem to feature her ass aimed most prominently at the camera.  It almost feels like an invitation to pervs and pedophiles.  And the other thing, the layer under the layers, is that we know Bryn looks so much like Jason's family, specifically his mother.  So it's like putting a creepy face over the face we know Frankel hates.  That's gonna be a lot for this little one to unravel when she's not so little anymore.  Crazy sick that this person with every resource to get herself healed is instead choosing to ramp up the cycle of cruelty and derangement and dump it all over her child.  Imagine what she'd do to a kid she professed not to love.

• Like 22
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

There's so much that's so wrong about this.  The FU to Jason (and presumably the court, which . . . how is that smart?  Frankel-y, my dears, I don't give a damn) and the incredibly creepy masking.  But also, when the child's face is obscured, it's her body you're left to focus on, and the body shots always seem to feature her ass aimed most prominently at the camera.  It almost feels like an invitation to pervs and pedophiles.  And the other thing, the layer under the layers, is that we know Bryn looks so much like Jason's family, specifically his mother.  So it's like putting a creepy face over the face we know Frankel hates.  That's gonna be a lot for this little one to unravel when she's not so little anymore.  Crazy sick that this person with every resource to get herself healed is instead choosing to ramp up the cycle of cruelty and derangement and dump it all over her child.  Imagine what she'd do to a kid she professed not to love.

I hate to say it, but the first thing I saw when I saw the pic was Bryn’s ass “presenting.”  And I’m not even a pedo.  Hell, as an adult if a friend of mine took a similar pic I’d be like crop that now!  I know it’s an innocent pic, but there is no innocence on SM for a celeb.  She surely has not filtered or vetted all her millions of followers.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 4