Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
28 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We should have a caption contest.  

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

Ye Gads! That flesh colored dress could not be more unflattering! 

She certainly has a quick turn around in seemingly serious relationships.

ETA: Which I wouldn't have a problem with if she wasn't dragging a child along with her. 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

ETA: Which I wouldn't have a problem with if she wasn't dragging a child along with her. 

That flesh-colored dress is much too tight. 

How does Paul tolerate her insisting they document every single moment of their relationship?!?

That birthday greeting sounds a little desperate and clingy to me.

• Love 11

B's vacation looked absolutely amazing - the food, gelato, views, all of it. But did she ever put her damn phone down? I did like a lot of the jewelry she had on/tried on.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

His body language in that first picture says he has one foot in and one foot out of this relationship.  And she is entirely facing the camera except for her face.  Her feet aren't pointing to him at all, which means she's not into him.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, divsc said:

B's vacation looked absolutely amazing - the food, gelato, views, all of it. But did she ever put her damn phone down? I did like a lot of the jewelry she had on/tried on.

Bethenny doesn't experience life through her eyes or her soul. Only through her Iphone lens and selfie stick. Every moment of her life is produced, directed and scripted by BeTheMe Productions. How very sad indeed. Her moments are not her own to enjoy, they are "how will my audience respond to this?"

This is not only sad for her, but for Bryn, and now Paul. I am starting to believe that Paul began to be a bit of a private guy, but now he has boarded the Bethanny Train of Shame.  Hope his ex wife  makes sure that his kids are protected from this bullshit.

Jason and his family escaped just in the nick of time.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Where is the flesh colored dress?  I must have missed it!

1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

Third photo of the last batch with her boyfriend.

Ah ha, thank you!  Yes, that was not flattering at all.  Kind of made her look like a skinny old lady.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, sasha206 said:

[Yes I know she's in looooove...but she was in looooooove with Jason too.  I suspect this will also end badly.]

If I recall correctly, she also referred to Jason as having “saved” her!! For being such a self-proclaimed strong, independent woman, she sure needs a lot of saving. Paul seems like a nice enough guy but his legs look shorter than hers in some pics.

Sidebar, I got my implants at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in 1998 and they still look (and feel) awesome. They are saline, under the muscle. The key, which so, so many women miss (I’m looking at you Ramona), is not going too big. I went from barely an A to a full B and they’re just right. Bethenny looks like a caricature and also those cartoon t-shirts of a busty woman in a bikini. Ramona has big old lunch lady boobs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

If I recall correctly, she also referred to Jason as having “saved” her!! For being such a self-proclaimed strong, independent woman, she sure needs a lot of saving. Paul seems like a nice enough guy but his legs look shorter than hers in some pics.

Sidebar, I got my implants at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in 1998 and they still look (and feel) awesome. They are saline, under the muscle. The key, which so, so many women miss (I’m looking at you Ramona), is not going too big. I went from barely an A to a full B and they’re just right. Bethenny looks like a caricature and also those cartoon t-shirts of a busty woman in a bikini. Ramona has big old lunch lady boobs.

The Penn State hospital is amazing!! I kid, I kid (I actually went to the University of Pennsylvania, so I am enjoying all the Penn/Penn State discussion).

I am not sure whose implants are the worst: Frankel, Dorit or Rinna's.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The Penn State hospital is amazing!! I kid, I kid (I actually went to the University of Pennsylvania, so I am enjoying all the Penn/Penn State discussion).

I am not sure whose implants are the worst: Frankel, Dorit or Rinna's.

Bah!! 😄 Oddly Rinna's don't bother me..  Dorit's are like (beverly) beach balls and Frankel's are like saggy beach balls.  I hate to say it, but in addition to the many things Bethenny's boobs look like, they also look like truck nuts, <<gasp. clutch pearls. ackkkkk>> which I won't post here, but if you Google it, yeah.  Not pretty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I was reading that new book out about the fake German Heiress girl (Anna "Delvey" Sorokin) who stuck her friend with a $62,000 bill from a Morocco vacation - it's called "My Friend Anna" - no comment on the book or author, but anyways in it, the author describes this apartment she went to see with Anna who was "apartment hunting" - she started describing the place on 22 Mercer Street ... and a tiny courtyard with a "giant red apple sculpture" in the center and the "suave" realtor.. the author asked if the immaculate apartment was staged - and the realtor said, "No a famous actress lives here." And Fredrik Eklund was there. Guess whose apartment it was lol. 

Just a brief mention in the book, had zero to do with the story, but I thought it was funny the famous NYC grifter heiress was touring B's apartment, as if she was actually in the market to buy that place! Also made me laugh about the "famous actress" who lived there - actually it reminded me of crazy Kelly Bensimon's comments in that Out in the Wild cray cray podcast she did recently - where she said:

“I land in St. John, where we were filming, and I was getting a massage and the masseuse said did you know there’s a really big movie star here? And I was like, ‘Wow who is it?’ And they said her name is Bethenny Frankel. And I’m like… ‘movie star?!’ Like, oh my god, she’s telling the masseuse that she’s a movie star?” recalls Bensimon.

Edited by divsc
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 7/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, sasha206 said:

BUT BUT BUT Beth still gets her period and doesn't have cobwebbed vagina. Or at least that's what I learned when she age shamed her fellow cast members, picking up where she left off last season age shaming Carole.

Didn't she have an ablation? That stops your period.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Paul has to watch “The Bachelor” with Frankel. She uses the word “torture” about five times on the Instagram coverage.

Well that puts her marriage to Jason in perspective.

• Love 5
(edited)

@SuprSuprElevated

I'll start - Dennis Who? 

LOL

frankle caftan.jpg

Nothing says "romance" like a Truman Capote hat and a dressy little number from the Bea Arthur "Maude" Caftan Collection (And him sporting a yellow belt the same yellow tone as her dress -  so hawt!) 

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 10
On 7/29/2019 at 10:47 PM, izabella said:

His body language in that first picture says he has one foot in and one foot out of this relationship.  And she is entirely facing the camera except for her face.  Her feet aren't pointing to him at all, which means she's not into him.

Also very telling, in this mirror selfie she’s not looking at him. She’s looking at herself.

995D3F09-2807-4B41-A11C-CC0D684CB383.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

She does this for sport. Woosah Jason, woosah. 🙈 

Ok.  My vision isn't the best but is it me or Beth's left knee look really weird.  It looks like  a third bolt on.

• LOL 5
On 8/2/2019 at 11:00 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

She does this for sport. Woosah Jason, woosah. 🙈 

Certainly feels like it's being done only to provoke a negative response - why else plaster the kid all over instagram when the current custody agreement involves keeping Bryn off social media? 

And the Happy Faces are beyond creepy; like something out of American Horror Story.

bryn and dogs.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Certainly feels like it's being done only to provoke a negative response - why else plaster the kid all over instagram when the current custody agreement involves keeping Bryn off social media? 

And the Happy Faces are beyond creepy; like something out of American Horror Story.

bryn and dogs.jpg

Its as if she feels compelled to prove that she spends time with her kid, despite all her globe-hopping with the boyfriend du jour.

• Love 7

Bethenny had an insta story yesterday the other day about a poor butterfly who seemed to have a hurt wing. She said she would NOT be calling 911 over the hurt butterfly. 🙄

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, divsc said:

Bethenny had an insta story yesterday the other day about a poor butterfly who seemed to have a hurt wing. She said she would NOT be calling 911 over the hurt butterfly. 🙄

Oh, that's just Dennis fluttering around by the pool.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, film noire said:

bryn and dogs.jpg

I've noticed that she is blanking out Bryn's face again recently.  Jason's lawyers must have spoken up at last.  Bethenny loves living on the edge, as long as it upsets Jason.  

• Love 12
16 hours ago, film noire said:

bryn and dogs.jpg

There's so much that's so wrong about this.  The FU to Jason (and presumably the court, which . . . how is that smart?  Frankel-y, my dears, I don't give a damn) and the incredibly creepy masking.  But also, when the child's face is obscured, it's her body you're left to focus on, and the body shots always seem to feature her ass aimed most prominently at the camera.  It almost feels like an invitation to pervs and pedophiles.  And the other thing, the layer under the layers, is that we know Bryn looks so much like Jason's family, specifically his mother.  So it's like putting a creepy face over the face we know Frankel hates.  That's gonna be a lot for this little one to unravel when she's not so little anymore.  Crazy sick that this person with every resource to get herself healed is instead choosing to ramp up the cycle of cruelty and derangement and dump it all over her child.  Imagine what she'd do to a kid she professed not to love.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

There's so much that's so wrong about this.  The FU to Jason (and presumably the court, which . . . how is that smart?  Frankel-y, my dears, I don't give a damn) and the incredibly creepy masking.  But also, when the child's face is obscured, it's her body you're left to focus on, and the body shots always seem to feature her ass aimed most prominently at the camera.  It almost feels like an invitation to pervs and pedophiles.  And the other thing, the layer under the layers, is that we know Bryn looks so much like Jason's family, specifically his mother.  So it's like putting a creepy face over the face we know Frankel hates.  That's gonna be a lot for this little one to unravel when she's not so little anymore.  Crazy sick that this person with every resource to get herself healed is instead choosing to ramp up the cycle of cruelty and derangement and dump it all over her child.  Imagine what she'd do to a kid she professed not to love.

I hate to say it, but the first thing I saw when I saw the pic was Bryn’s ass “presenting.”  And I’m not even a pedo.  Hell, as an adult if a friend of mine took a similar pic I’d be like crop that now!  I know it’s an innocent pic, but there is no innocence on SM for a celeb.  She surely has not filtered or vetted all her millions of followers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 8/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, Happy Camper said:

Must be really fun to have someone just follow you around taking pictures all the live long day. What an ego.

On 8/4/2019 at 5:04 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Its as if she feels compelled to prove that she spends time with her kid, despite all her globe-hopping with the boyfriend du jour.

Has anyone seen Madonna: Truth or Dare? Warren Beatty says about Madonna "She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk. There's nothing to say off-camera. Why would you say something if it's off-camera? What point is there existing?" It's as true about Bethenny as it is about Madonna.

• Useful 5
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Has anyone seen Madonna: Truth or Dare? Warren Beatty says about Madonna "She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk. There's nothing to say off-camera. Why would you say something if it's off-camera? What point is there existing?" It's as true about Bethenny as it is about Madonna.

It's just so sad to me that someone would require as much attention to survive as they would food.

I can understand someone posting on Instagram "My Kid's graduation, My fantastic beach vacation, My Dad's 80th Birthday, Wow! I lost 30 pounds".

But hours and hours, minutes and minutes, seconds and seconds of Hey Look At "my dogs licking each other, me at the grocery store, a butterfly in my yard, animal feces on my property, watch me lip sync countless songs, hey I'm at a restaurant surrounded by fish, even though I'm allergic." 

Oh and this is my daughter who's face cannot be seen on SM, but her butt is fair game.

Bless her egocentric little heart.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
17 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

It's just so sad to me that someone would require as much attention to survive as they would food.

I can understand someone posting on Instagram "My Kid's graduation, My fantastic beach vacation, My Dad's 80th Birthday, Wow! I lost 30 pounds".

But hours and hours, minutes and minutes, seconds and seconds of Hey Look At "my dogs licking each other, me at the grocery store, a butterfly in my yard, animal feces on my property, watch me lip sync countless songs, hey I'm at a restaurant surrounded by fish, even though I'm allergic." 

Oh and this is my daughter who's face cannot be seen on SM, but her butt is fair game.

I wonder what she would have done if she had lived back when there were no cameras or SM. 

Never mind. She would have died due to dehydration.

There’s a photo on Instagram of her wearing a blue strapless swimsuit with a BELT. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder what she would have done if she had lived back when there were no cameras or SM. 

Never mind. She would have died due to dehydration.

There’s a photo on Instagram of her wearing a blue strapless swimsuit with a BELT. 

Yesterday she posted a video showing the salt that was stuck in her swim suit. Riveting.

She just makes it so very easy to poke fun at.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Yesterday she posted a video showing the salt that was stuck in her swim suit. Riveting.

She just makes it so very easy to poke fun at.

Honestly!! Season one Frankel would go to town on the stuff she posts today.

Salt? 

Did she post an update? Did she get the salt out? Why isn’t she live-streaming this? This is torture!

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

I notice she is reeling Paul into her videos more and more.  He is going to resent this later.  

Did anyone notice the cuff with diamond letters she displayed on an IG story?  I don't know if it was gifted or she bought it.  She tagged the store.  The diamonds said "Bryn loves Paul."  No, Bryn loves her daddy, not Paul. Don't confuse her even further.  She loved Dennis less than a year ago.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, weaver said:

I notice she is reeling Paul into her videos more and more.  He is going to resent this later.  

Did anyone notice the cuff with diamond letters she displayed on an IG story?  I don't know if it was gifted or she bought it.  She tagged the store.  The diamonds said "Bryn loves Paul."  No, Bryn loves her daddy, not Paul. Don't confuse her even further.  She loved Dennis less than a year ago. 

Children are able to love more than one person.  The best you can hope for in a divorce is that the people that come into their lives are people they love.  Loving Paul does nothing to her love for her father, which should and always be a totally different relationship.  No one should expect wither Bethenny nor Hoppy to become celibate hermits to protect Brynn.  In fact it could be argued that Brynn is best served by her parents having loving healthy relationships.

But this is what the insta world is like.  From Jessica Simpson getting death threats over her daughter having colored her hair to Chrissy Teigen getting reported to CPS because someone didn't like the looks of the swimming pool.

Bethenny's insta is rather tame compared to a lot of the celebrity or mommy accounts.  That's the social media world we live in.

• Love 8

Not defending Bethenny but the smiley face thing is common among a certain set of celebs who want to post pictures but don't want their kids identified (Kristen Bell/Dax Shepherd do it and so does Ryan Hansen, there are others but I can't think of them off the top of my head lol) so while I agree it is kinda creepy looking Bethenny isn't the only one doing it. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 8/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, HunterHunted said:

Sorry, but I like Bethany.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Children are able to love more than one person.  The best you can hope for in a divorce is that the people that come into their lives are people they love.  Loving Paul does nothing to her love for her father, which should and always be a totally different relationship.  No one should expect wither Bethenny nor Hoppy to become celibate hermits to protect Brynn.  In fact it could be argued that Brynn is best served by her parents having loving healthy relationships.

But this is what the insta world is like.  From Jessica Simpson getting death threats over her daughter having colored her hair to Chrissy Teigen getting reported to CPS because someone didn't like the looks of the swimming pool.

Bethenny's insta is rather tame compared to a lot of the celebrity or mommy accounts.  That's the social media world we live in.

I absolutely agree with you about Bethany and her daughter and the love she has for the father and the man in her life.  We all can love more than one person in different ways.

On 8/5/2019 at 4:05 PM, Happy Camper said:

Bethany has her faults but I do not see your as evil as you do.

• Love 7

In most situations, I think it's great when a divorced parent finds love again - and slowly incorporates the kids. With Bethenny, it does have a little bit of FU to Jason because of the  social media flaunting - including Bryn in as one of Dennis' children in a fathers day post, a Bryn love Paul bracelet - I would believe it more if she kept that stuff private and intimate as she tries to rebuild a family. I personally find it obnoxious, but then again, I find most of social media in general obnoxious. I think more than anything, it just comes off like what Bethenny described her own childlike was like - her mother parading different men in and out of the picture. It's one thing if kids are older, but at Bryn's age, it just seems too much to introduce her to different men, like here's mommy's new boyfriend of the moment for you to love. Bethenny is so guarded in other ways, but she almost seems to be missing a filter when it comes to this. Just my personal opinion, obviously opinions vary.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, weaver said:

That's just odd.  Now someone can tell me if I'm wrong, because I don't follow Instragam, but presumably B was wearing this cuff, bought/ordered from a store, and the bracelet had actual diamonds?

That's just a FU to her child's father.  I seriously doubt her daughter went up to B one day and said, "let's spend lots of money ordering a diamond bracelet for Mommy to wear that says I love your current boyfriend."  Nope, her daughter might say, "mommy, I want to make bracelets that say I love Mommy and Daddy" for the them to each wear, but B wouldn't like that.

Never mind, once she breaks up with Paul, which is guaranteed to happen, what does she do with the cuff?  Recycle, hope the next guy is named Paul?

I agree with others who say a child can love more than one person, but we have zero idea what this child really thinks (as it should be, she's a child for crying out loud!).

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

That's just odd.  Now someone can tell me if I'm wrong, because I don't follow Instragam, but presumably B was wearing this cuff, bought/ordered from a store, and the bracelet had actual diamonds?

I do follow her on insta and admit I missed this.  I did look at her photos and the insta stories saved in fashion and didn't see this.  There was a story last week of a bracelet that a vendor sent her as swag (so I doubt it was real diamonds) but didn't notice if it said that.  I'm just assuming it was there because someone said so.

• Love 1

I haven't seen the bangle since, but I did see it.     I don't know if it was real or fake diamonds, but I've seen these bracelets on other Instagrammers and in their case, its definitely real diamonds.  The style is pretty tacky, IMO, but its trendy right now. 

Dennis died last August 10th, and Bryn had an "engagement" ring from him.  I would see nothing wrong with a cute little wayside stand string bracelet from Paul to Bryn but I do think this bangle was inappropriate.  But it might have been gifted by a jeweler (in which case Bethenny should have returned it) or Bethenny might have bought it  for herself, who knows. 

I'll screenshot it if I ever see it again.   Its like the one below with the numbers in diamonds.  

bracelet.jpg

Edited by weaver
  • Love 4