Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

Recommended Posts

Beth posted another insta pic of her and Bryn from behind, in the ocean. We get it, you’re spending time together, her face must not be shown. We don’t need to see the child’s rear. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, chewycandy said:

Beth posted another insta pic of her and Bryn from behind, in the ocean. We get it, you’re spending time together, her face must not be shown. We don’t need to see the child’s rear. 

Brynn wants to be on insta.  Brynn directs Bethenny all the time.  Show them this, let me say it, etc.  So if no face the majority of the shots will be from behind.  I have no problem with it and eventually she’ll be old enough to insist on this nonsense stopping.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

It’ll be very interesting to see how she’s raising a teenager if the show lasts until then. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Brynn wants to be on insta.  Brynn directs Bethenny all the time.  Show them this, let me say it, etc. 

Bethenny needs to be the parent here. Parents don't continue to post butt shots of their children just because the  child wants attention from strangers. It's embarrassing for the child. If Jason doesn't want her face splattered all over Social Media it's his perogative. It's a very reasonable ask.

Who is the unfortunate assistant that has to take all these pics anyhow? What a job.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

I also don’t understand why in many of Frankel’s Instagram posts, she’s holding her cell phone, as if she’s taking selfies/recording herself, but the actual recording posted is by someone else holding a camera.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I also don’t understand why in many of Frankel’s Instagram posts, she’s holding her cell phone, as if she’s taking selfies/recording herself, but the actual recording posted is someone else holding a camera.  

It’s hard to be both the director and cameraman at the same time. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I watched the June 20 WWHL last night. Frankel was the only guest. It’s possible that there is usually no second guest, because they are all tired of her constantly interrupting and monopolizing the discussion.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, QuinnM said:

Brynn wants to be on insta.  Brynn directs Bethenny all the time.  Show them this, let me say it, etc.  So if no face the majority of the shots will be from behind.  I have no problem with it and eventually she’ll be old enough to insist on this nonsense stopping.

Bryn has been full face, full body on Instagram stories many, many times.  In fact, its getting to be the norm.  It seems to be open defiance of the court order and a big FU to Jason, unless the rules have changed.  

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, weaver said:

Bryn has been full face, full body on Instagram stories many, many times.  In fact, its getting to be the norm.  It seems to be open defiance of the court order and a big FU to Jason, unless the rules have changed.  

You know I wonder if that is a court order.  I have only seen glimpses full face in all these years.  But wouldn’t that have come out in the current customary case as something that Bethenny is doing against the custody agreement?  Hoppy was held to task for the items he did in violation.

Bethenny has said when asked why they don’t see Bryn that she’ll be on when she, Bryn, wants.  And the older Bryn gets the more she is present in insta stories.  Yesterday she did a taste testing of different pastas.  

But I’m really used to the majority of accounts that have kids all over the place on a daily basis.  There are very large influencer accounts that are exclusively children.  So you do become immune to the concept.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

You know I wonder if that is a court order.  I have only seen glimpses full face in all these years.  But wouldn’t that have come out in the current customary case as something that Bethenny is doing against the custody agreement?  Hoppy was held to task for the items he did in violation.

I don't think anyone who wasn't present is totally "in the know" about what went on in that courtroom. It is entirely possible that it did come up.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

She started the full face, full body fairly recently.  Before that it was everything but face.  She's monetizing the kid.  

My guess is that because Bethenny lives her life on social media, Bryn sees her and has been begging to be in the stories, and making Jason's life miserable, so he's given up on the issue.     

Edited by weaver
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, weaver said:

She started the full face, full body fairly recently.  Before that it was everything but face.  She's monetizing the kid.  

My guess is that because Bethenny lives her life on social media, Bryn sees her and has been begging to be in the stories, and making Jason's life miserable, so he's given up on the issue.     

She did do the full face for a short time, then switched back to not showing Bryn's face. She must have been warned to stop it. Not smart considering she was in the midst of a custody trial.

Bethenny does like to push buttons and get her subtle digs in at Jason through social media. I'm sure she was just poking at him showing Bryn's face on her instagram to provoke and get a reaction during the custody trial to make her case stronger. I hope he was savvy enough to recognize this and respond appropriately. He needs to be a good parent and ensure that the guidelines around Bryn are kept in place without over reacting.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

 I'm sure she was just poking at him showing Bryn's face on her instagram to provoke and get a reaction during the custody trial to make her case stronger. 

I agree - she's been trying to provoke him into responding badly - and you're right,  it did come up in court: 

"The “RHONY” star and Hoppy have clauses in their custody and financial agreements that say they won’t publicly disparage the other or promote Bryn on social media — both of which Hoppy claims Frankel does."

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/05/psychologist-says-who-the-hell-knows-if-fame-is-bad-for-bethennys-daughter/

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://jelliesapp.com/blog/5-reasons-not-to-post-about-your-child-on-social-media

I was saddened to read about the reason referencing inappropriate comments. 

It's pretty horrifying - from your link: 

"...a Nashville mother tried to track down the identity of a stranger who had shared a photo of her daughter. She followed the photo to a page belonging to a man in China. On that page she discovered her photo, along with a lot of other photos of little girls.  This isn’t as uncommon as you might think.  According to an Australian Children’s eSafety Commissioner, one site offered at least 45 million images, half of which were photos of children taken from social media accounts. The photos were of everyday family activities, but were accompanied by inappropriate comments."

Never mind the increased risk of kidnapping (actual & digital) they discuss in the article, the idea that there are websites with 22 million social media photos of children - those images being sexualized by online comments   - is reason enough to not break the custody agreement about Bryn on social media, imo.  

Edited by film noire
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

She's posted the full face, full body in bikini of Bryn several times since the last court hearing.  If she was warned again, it was behind the scenes.   

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Lawd Hammercy, those bewbs. 😖

Probably just me, but I'm betting we'll soon see a promo for SG Totes or some such thing.  Placement just a little too deliberate.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lawd Hammercy, those bewbs. 😖

Probably just me, but I'm betting we'll soon see a promo for SG Totes or some such thing.  Placement just a little too deliberate.

How about say no to showing too much of your sagging implants?

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

B's insta stories today are her with total train wreck non-brushed hair and no makeup, because she's suddenly so above using fake lashes and wearing makeup. Except - if you look at every other picture on her instagram, she's completely done up. She's so full of it. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lawd Hammercy, those bewbs. 😖

Probably just me, but I'm betting we'll soon see a promo for SG Totes or some such thing.  Placement just a little too deliberate.

Yikes!  Sorry Beth, you're age is showing.  You need a better plastic surgeon to do something about those fake breasts.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

But she still gets her period!!!!! She’s NOT OLD!!!  Don’t you know??? 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post

Just piping in to say there's so much about B. that merits criticism. The body shaming feels icky.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sashayshante said:

Just piping in to say there's so much about B. that merits criticism. The body shaming feels icky.

Yep. I also don't think that posting pictures from Bryn from behind is the egregious action that some are making it out to be. I doubt Bryn is embarrassed by it and saying that she must be says more about how our society views women's bodies than anything about Bethenny.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would not post full body pics of my child in a bathing suit on the internet for potential pervs to look at, but I don’t have kids so what do I know?

Bethenny makes fun of Ramona’s boobs all the time, (and Ramona finally clapped back at the last reunion), so Beth can’t expect others not to comment about her own appearance. I’ll take Ramona’s curves over Beth’s emaciated frame. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I would not post full body pics of my child in a bathing suit on the internet for potential pervs to look at, but I don’t have kids so what do I know?

Bethenny makes fun of Ramona’s boobs all the time, (and Ramona finally clapped back at the last reunion), so Beth can’t expect others not to comment about her own appearance. I’ll take Ramona’s curves over Beth’s emaciated frame. 

The concern about predators seems like concern trolling to me. 

As for the issue of body shaming, the issue to me isn't Bethenny not expecting others to comments. It is that I find it uncomfortable, regardless of what Bethenny does or doesn't say about others.  

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The concern about predators seems like concern trolling to me. 

As for the issue of body shaming, the issue to me isn't Bethenny not expecting others to comments. It is that I find it uncomfortable, regardless of what Bethenny does or doesn't say about others.  

What does “concern trolling” mean?

And noted. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, divsc said:

And then suddenly a no makeup or hair done insta story, which she rarely does, as if she's suddenly sooooo secure and above it all, not like those silly desperate, pathetic women. When every other post is her preening in front of the mirror.

No she does them all the time.  She has been living in the Hamptons and going grocery shopping in her pajamas.  I would complain that I see too much of the bed head, pj, stuff. I would complain if I cared enough.  I don’t remember the last vacation picture where she had make up of any kind.  

And she said that the 20s and 30s women around her complain about the eyelashes, contouring etc.  And that they felt SM had set up unrealistic expectations.  She made it clear that when she was working she had a full face but in her personal life not so much.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, film noire said:

And I am beyond done ignoring the profound hypocrisy of Bethenny Frankel: if you put implants in your body and fillers in your face and botox in your forehead and lie about how easy it is to stay skinny - and THEN lecture me on the beauty myth? - FUCK YOU.

You can either adopt the beauty myth (because it's a brutal world & the hatred women face for not abiding can be daunting, so if that procedure is one less burden? Good for you) OR you can decide to not abide (and good  for you as well). What you can't do (or at least can't do without it being FUCKING NOTICED) is be pumped full of plastic, while also pretending you're condemning all the ways women are required to be fake. And fuck you for even trying that shit.

Thank you.   And not just in a “high five girl” way.

Thank you for letting reality intrude on things Bethenny Frankel, FN.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

This is a screenshot from about a 5 second twerking session on IG.  I guess I'm concern trolling.  

bryn_twerking.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post

I just don’t get why Bethenny is doing that.   I’ve got a daughter several years younger than Brynn, so I can basically say nope! and that’s that, but that doesn’t seem to be her MO.   Like, is she an admirer of the Zolciak-Biermann stunting on the ‘gram model of parenting?   Because...that’s what she’s voluntarily making her peer group.

  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, weaver said:

This is a screenshot from about a 5 second twerking session on IG.  I guess I'm concern trolling.  

bryn_twerking.jpg

This is so whacked.  In a zillion years  I would never post such a photo of my daugheter -  or son, or anyone else for that matter.

There is something off about a person who posts a butt picture of their 9-year daughter.  Beyond weird.

Say what you will about Sonja, Ramona, and Luann, they seem to have done a really great job raising their children. 

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

Say what you will about Sonja, Ramona, and Luann, they seem to have done a really great job raising their children. 

the nannies 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Bethenny is all about looking good. She has done a great job on her face - she definitely had some type of eye lift/brow lift to get rid of the old droopy eyes she had. She claims botox on the jaw to get rid of the home plate look, but whatever she did - she looks so much better than season one. I don't consider it concern trolling to express the opinion that it's time for a re-up on her implants. They don't look good in that bikini. They are drooping. Either buy a better bikini top that supports them or redo them. She is all about her body and appearance. She always has been. She named her drink Skinnygirl for goodness sakes - how is that not about being skinny? She just talked on Twitter about getting in better shape. She already redid her implants once because they looked like little rocks. She's not above a little self-improvement.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

I don't consider it concern trolling to express the opinion that it's time for a re-up on her implants

I've said this before.  Ladies of your 20's ... think long and hard about breast implants. As you age you need to get bigger and bigger or you need to reconstruct the whole breast.  Not everyone has the skin tissue to reconstruct.  I'm guessing that Ramona's enlargement was a saggy breast solution.  This is why you hear that going up a size is easy but going down is major.  And Bethenny needs to go down and reconstruct to change what 's going on.  I doubt she wants those scars or that downtime.

I say this as someone with natural breasts that went in for the whole saggy breast thing.  I paid more money, time and pain to just lift and be happy with what remains.  I did that because I have 2 friends warning me about just going up with an implant.  One of them said that every 15 years when she goes in for replacement she goes up and now at 50 she is at her wits end.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I've said this before.  Ladies of your 20's ... think long and hard about breast implants. As you age you need to get bigger and bigger or you need to reconstruct the whole breast.  Not everyone has the skin tissue to reconstruct.  I'm guessing that Ramona's enlargement was a saggy breast solution.  This is why you hear that going up a size is easy but going down is major.  And Bethenny needs to go down and reconstruct to change what 's going on.  I doubt she wants those scars or that downtime.

I say this as someone with natural breasts that went in for the whole saggy breast thing.  I paid more money, time and pain to just lift and be happy with what remains.  I did that because I have 2 friends warning me about just going up with an implant.  One of them said that every 15 years when she goes in for replacement she goes up and now at 50 she is at her wits end.

Thank you! Just say no to elective, cosmetic, breast mutilation.

Edited by Higgins
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I've said this before.  Ladies of your 20's ... think long and hard about breast implants. As you age you need to get bigger and bigger or you need to reconstruct the whole breast.  Not everyone has the skin tissue to reconstruct.  I'm guessing that Ramona's enlargement was a saggy breast solution.  This is why you hear that going up a size is easy but going down is major.  And Bethenny needs to go down and reconstruct to change what 's going on.  I doubt she wants those scars or that downtime.

I say this as someone with natural breasts that went in for the whole saggy breast thing.  I paid more money, time and pain to just lift and be happy with what remains.  I did that because I have 2 friends warning me about just going up with an implant.  One of them said that every 15 years when she goes in for replacement she goes up and now at 50 she is at her wits end.

I completely agree.  I don't think many women who get implants when they are young totally grasp the fact that they do have to be replaced every 10-15 years.  I'm basing this on people I know who got them, I'm positive there are people who pay attention to that info when they are told that, but many are just like, I want my boobs bigger, yeah, yeah, at some point down the road, fine.  They just think it's later and they'll deal with it then.  But then 10-15 years down the road you have a house, kids, other expenses and maybe it's not quite so easy to pull together the money for the surgery so you try to put it off, etc.  Or there are braces to pay for, a furnace that needs to be replaced and personally, if it were me, I'd be like, hmm, new boobs for me or heat for my family? Ok, boobs can wait.  

I want to get a lift, but won't get implants, because for me it will be a one and done thing.  I know they'll sag again at some point, but I figure at that point I won't care.  And I don't want to be like 70 and considering whether or not I want to deal with potential surgery side effects for my boobs.  A knee replacement? Sure.  Boob job? Nah.  

I will also say this, I think most people want to look good.  Everyone has a different definition of what good is for themselves.  For some of us, it is manicures, lashes, make up, etc.  For my mother, getting ready for a big thing meant mascara and lipstick. Other women might pay a bit more attention to what they wear, but not do makeup or ever consider their nails.  I don't think that's wrong or makes any of them vain.  It's just normal.  I certainly give more thought to how I will look if I am going to be at something I know will have photos or video than if I'm running to the store or just going about my daily life and I try to keep that in mind when looking at any of the hos.  I wouldn't judge Bethenny or Tinsley for having a full face of makeup and extensions or whatever for a day of filming any more than I do the teller at the bank for having make up on for her day at work.  That's their job, they are at work, presenting themselves for their job.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, smores said:

wouldn't judge Bethenny or Tinsley for having a full face of makeup and extensions or whatever for a day of filming any more than I do the teller at the bank for having make up on for her day at work.  That's their job, they are at work, presenting themselves for their job.  

I agree.  And Ramona as well.  If you have a reduction the scars are a little in your face for a while but they are always there.  So someone like Bethenny that loves a bikini makes a choice.  They get to make that choice.  You weight your options when you do these things. Ramona went big boob.  Tinsley sleeps in her lashes. (She should get lash extensions). Bethenny has decided she’s fine with the boobs.  Any one of them gets to change their mind tomorrow.

And we do want to look nice.  That’s human nature.  But we all define nice differently.   Lord if I was on tv every week I can’t say what I would do.  Lash extensions.  Keto.  LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

She has changed what she classified as surgery but hasn’t Bethenny had a few different implants and the ones she has currently aren’t from her twenties. She talked about getting them redone on her ill fated talk show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/21/2019 at 9:10 AM, Jextella said:

This is so whacked.  In a zillion years  I would never post such a photo of my daugheter -  or son, or anyone else for that matter.

There is something off about a person who posts a butt picture of their 9-year daughter.  Beyond weird.

Say what you will about Sonja, Ramona, and Luann, they seem to have done a really great job raising their children. 

My God what is Bethenny thinking to post this of her 9 year old daughter? Say what you want about Jason but has he ever posted pictures of Brynn on social media let alone something as provocative as this? Something is not right about Bethenny. 

  • Like 21
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:35 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The concern about predators seems like concern trolling to me. 

As for the issue of body shaming, the issue to me isn't Bethenny not expecting others to comments. It is that I find it uncomfortable, regardless of what Bethenny does or doesn't say about others.  

A cousin put me on full blast because I was "liking" and "sharing" her posts with photos of her grandchildren on Facebook.  Told me in no uncertain terms she didn't want the photos shown to a wide audience because she was concerned creeps would save the photos.  I don't see it as "concern trolling" (though I love the term and need to find a way to use it!).

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

A cousin put me on full blast because I was "liking" and "sharing" her posts with photos of her grandchildren on Facebook.  Told me in no uncertain terms she didn't want the photos shown to a wide audience because she was concerned creeps would save the photos.  I don't see it as "concern trolling" (though I love the term and need to find a way to use it!).

Not trying to be mean, but if you're cousin is so concerned about these things, she shouldn't be posting the photos to begin with. Once stuff is on the internet, you have no idea who can access it. Hell, some apps I've try to download to my phone want access to my photo and contact files, and sometimes email. I usually don't install those, or uninstall as soon as I see these requests, unless that information is part of the functionality of the app and it's a reputable co.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not trying to be mean, but if you're cousin is so concerned about these things, she shouldn't be posting the photos to begin with. Once stuff is on the internet, you have no idea who can access it. Hell, some apps I've try to download to my phone want access to my photo and contact files, and sometimes email. I usually don't install those, or uninstall as soon as I see these requests, unless that information is part of the functionality of the app and it's a reputable co.

I had that thought myself, but,  you know, keeping peace in the family😇

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes I wonder if Bethenny keeps this custody courtroom thing going as one more reality show to collect likes and fans from fans who are drinking the koolaid. 

I mean a video of a 9yo twerking? Disturbing.  

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, breezy424 said:

Yikes!  Sorry Beth, you're age is showing.  You need a better plastic surgeon to do something about those fake breasts.

My God, I just came here to post the same thing.  I'm actually shocked she posted it without photoshopping all of her wrinkles out.  I always thought she had a great body but she's so thin now that she has a grandma body look to her (when she is wearing something revealing).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Bethenny's boobs look she has pinned to her chest a pair of those sports socks with a tennis ball in it that you use as a play toy for your puppy.  Saggy and bouncy.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

It just occurred to me that Bethenny really only started that preordering and ordering for the table thing since she's been back. I'd only realized that she's only doing this to minimize how much time she spends with the rest of the cast and accelerates the filming.

They'll block out as much as 4 hours to film these scenes:

  • Hour one is waiting for everyone to show up,
  • Next half hour is the women looking at the menu and deciding what to order,
  • The half hour after that is waiting for food while getting progressively sloshed on wine,
  • Hour three is eating and small talk ramping up to the big fight, and 
  • Hour four is the big screaming match.

By ordering ahead, she compresses hours 2 and 3. It also limits the ability of the women to get hangry and drunk, unless the women were pre-gaming. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Since teeth seem to be the new thing with reality show cast members I wonder when Bethenny will show up with some new chompers? Her BFF Kyle had a mouth overhaul....

A specific type of breast implant was recently recalled due to a dangerous cancer link- since so many of the women on these shows have implants it will be interesting to see if any of them have them removed ( like Yolanda). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...