Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lawd Hammercy, those bewbs. 😖

Probably just me, but I'm betting we'll soon see a promo for SG Totes or some such thing.  Placement just a little too deliberate.

Yikes!  Sorry Beth, you're age is showing.  You need a better plastic surgeon to do something about those fake breasts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sashayshante said:

Just piping in to say there's so much about B. that merits criticism. The body shaming feels icky.

Yep. I also don't think that posting pictures from Bryn from behind is the egregious action that some are making it out to be. I doubt Bryn is embarrassed by it and saying that she must be says more about how our society views women's bodies than anything about Bethenny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I would not post full body pics of my child in a bathing suit on the internet for potential pervs to look at, but I don’t have kids so what do I know?

Bethenny makes fun of Ramona’s boobs all the time, (and Ramona finally clapped back at the last reunion), so Beth can’t expect others not to comment about her own appearance. I’ll take Ramona’s curves over Beth’s emaciated frame. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I would not post full body pics of my child in a bathing suit on the internet for potential pervs to look at, but I don’t have kids so what do I know?

Bethenny makes fun of Ramona’s boobs all the time, (and Ramona finally clapped back at the last reunion), so Beth can’t expect others not to comment about her own appearance. I’ll take Ramona’s curves over Beth’s emaciated frame. 

The concern about predators seems like concern trolling to me. 

As for the issue of body shaming, the issue to me isn't Bethenny not expecting others to comments. It is that I find it uncomfortable, regardless of what Bethenny does or doesn't say about others.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

As for the issue of body shaming, the issue to me isn't Bethenny not expecting others to comments. It is that I find it uncomfortable, regardless of what Bethenny does or doesn't say about others.  

What does “concern trolling” mean?

And noted. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, divsc said:

And then suddenly a no makeup or hair done insta story, which she rarely does, as if she's suddenly sooooo secure and above it all, not like those silly desperate, pathetic women. When every other post is her preening in front of the mirror.

No she does them all the time.  She has been living in the Hamptons and going grocery shopping in her pajamas.  I would complain that I see too much of the bed head, pj, stuff. I would complain if I cared enough.  I don’t remember the last vacation picture where she had make up of any kind.  

And she said that the 20s and 30s women around her complain about the eyelashes, contouring etc.  And that they felt SM had set up unrealistic expectations.  She made it clear that when she was working she had a full face but in her personal life not so much.  

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, film noire said:

And I am beyond done ignoring the profound hypocrisy of Bethenny Frankel: if you put implants in your body and fillers in your face and botox in your forehead and lie about how easy it is to stay skinny - and THEN lecture me on the beauty myth? - FUCK YOU.

You can either adopt the beauty myth (because it's a brutal world & the hatred women face for not abiding can be daunting, so if that procedure is one less burden? Good for you) OR you can decide to not abide (and good  for you as well). What you can't do (or at least can't do without it being FUCKING NOTICED) is be pumped full of plastic, while also pretending you're condemning all the ways women are required to be fake. And fuck you for even trying that shit.

Thank you.   And not just in a “high five girl” way.

Thank you for letting reality intrude on things Bethenny Frankel, FN.

• Love 14

I just don’t get why Bethenny is doing that.   I’ve got a daughter several years younger than Brynn, so I can basically say nope! and that’s that, but that doesn’t seem to be her MO.   Like, is she an admirer of the Zolciak-Biermann stunting on the ‘gram model of parenting?   Because...that’s what she’s voluntarily making her peer group.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, weaver said:

This is a screenshot from about a 5 second twerking session on IG.  I guess I'm concern trolling.  

bryn_twerking.jpg

This is so whacked.  In a zillion years  I would never post such a photo of my daugheter -  or son, or anyone else for that matter.

There is something off about a person who posts a butt picture of their 9-year daughter.  Beyond weird.

Say what you will about Sonja, Ramona, and Luann, they seem to have done a really great job raising their children. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Bethenny is all about looking good. She has done a great job on her face - she definitely had some type of eye lift/brow lift to get rid of the old droopy eyes she had. She claims botox on the jaw to get rid of the home plate look, but whatever she did - she looks so much better than season one. I don't consider it concern trolling to express the opinion that it's time for a re-up on her implants. They don't look good in that bikini. They are drooping. Either buy a better bikini top that supports them or redo them. She is all about her body and appearance. She always has been. She named her drink Skinnygirl for goodness sakes - how is that not about being skinny? She just talked on Twitter about getting in better shape. She already redid her implants once because they looked like little rocks. She's not above a little self-improvement.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

I don't consider it concern trolling to express the opinion that it's time for a re-up on her implants

I've said this before.  Ladies of your 20's ... think long and hard about breast implants. As you age you need to get bigger and bigger or you need to reconstruct the whole breast.  Not everyone has the skin tissue to reconstruct.  I'm guessing that Ramona's enlargement was a saggy breast solution.  This is why you hear that going up a size is easy but going down is major.  And Bethenny needs to go down and reconstruct to change what 's going on.  I doubt she wants those scars or that downtime.

I say this as someone with natural breasts that went in for the whole saggy breast thing.  I paid more money, time and pain to just lift and be happy with what remains.  I did that because I have 2 friends warning me about just going up with an implant.  One of them said that every 15 years when she goes in for replacement she goes up and now at 50 she is at her wits end.

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I've said this before.  Ladies of your 20's ... think long and hard about breast implants. As you age you need to get bigger and bigger or you need to reconstruct the whole breast.  Not everyone has the skin tissue to reconstruct.  I'm guessing that Ramona's enlargement was a saggy breast solution.  This is why you hear that going up a size is easy but going down is major.  And Bethenny needs to go down and reconstruct to change what 's going on.  I doubt she wants those scars or that downtime.

I say this as someone with natural breasts that went in for the whole saggy breast thing.  I paid more money, time and pain to just lift and be happy with what remains.  I did that because I have 2 friends warning me about just going up with an implant.  One of them said that every 15 years when she goes in for replacement she goes up and now at 50 she is at her wits end.

Thank you! Just say no to elective, cosmetic, breast mutilation.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I completely agree.  I don't think many women who get implants when they are young totally grasp the fact that they do have to be replaced every 10-15 years.  I'm basing this on people I know who got them, I'm positive there are people who pay attention to that info when they are told that, but many are just like, I want my boobs bigger, yeah, yeah, at some point down the road, fine.  They just think it's later and they'll deal with it then.  But then 10-15 years down the road you have a house, kids, other expenses and maybe it's not quite so easy to pull together the money for the surgery so you try to put it off, etc.  Or there are braces to pay for, a furnace that needs to be replaced and personally, if it were me, I'd be like, hmm, new boobs for me or heat for my family? Ok, boobs can wait.  

I want to get a lift, but won't get implants, because for me it will be a one and done thing.  I know they'll sag again at some point, but I figure at that point I won't care.  And I don't want to be like 70 and considering whether or not I want to deal with potential surgery side effects for my boobs.  A knee replacement? Sure.  Boob job? Nah.  

I will also say this, I think most people want to look good.  Everyone has a different definition of what good is for themselves.  For some of us, it is manicures, lashes, make up, etc.  For my mother, getting ready for a big thing meant mascara and lipstick. Other women might pay a bit more attention to what they wear, but not do makeup or ever consider their nails.  I don't think that's wrong or makes any of them vain.  It's just normal.  I certainly give more thought to how I will look if I am going to be at something I know will have photos or video than if I'm running to the store or just going about my daily life and I try to keep that in mind when looking at any of the hos.  I wouldn't judge Bethenny or Tinsley for having a full face of makeup and extensions or whatever for a day of filming any more than I do the teller at the bank for having make up on for her day at work.  That's their job, they are at work, presenting themselves for their job.  

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, smores said:

wouldn't judge Bethenny or Tinsley for having a full face of makeup and extensions or whatever for a day of filming any more than I do the teller at the bank for having make up on for her day at work.  That's their job, they are at work, presenting themselves for their job.  

I agree.  And Ramona as well.  If you have a reduction the scars are a little in your face for a while but they are always there.  So someone like Bethenny that loves a bikini makes a choice.  They get to make that choice.  You weight your options when you do these things. Ramona went big boob.  Tinsley sleeps in her lashes. (She should get lash extensions). Bethenny has decided she’s fine with the boobs.  Any one of them gets to change their mind tomorrow.

And we do want to look nice.  That’s human nature.  But we all define nice differently.   Lord if I was on tv every week I can’t say what I would do.  Lash extensions.  Keto.  LOL

• Love 2

She has changed what she classified as surgery but hasn’t Bethenny had a few different implants and the ones she has currently aren’t from her twenties. She talked about getting them redone on her ill fated talk show.

• Love 3
On 7/21/2019 at 9:10 AM, Jextella said:

This is so whacked.  In a zillion years  I would never post such a photo of my daugheter -  or son, or anyone else for that matter.

There is something off about a person who posts a butt picture of their 9-year daughter.  Beyond weird.

Say what you will about Sonja, Ramona, and Luann, they seem to have done a really great job raising their children. 

My God what is Bethenny thinking to post this of her 9 year old daughter? Say what you want about Jason but has he ever posted pictures of Brynn on social media let alone something as provocative as this? Something is not right about Bethenny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:35 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

A cousin put me on full blast because I was "liking" and "sharing" her posts with photos of her grandchildren on Facebook.  Told me in no uncertain terms she didn't want the photos shown to a wide audience because she was concerned creeps would save the photos.  I don't see it as "concern trolling" (though I love the term and need to find a way to use it!).

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

A cousin put me on full blast because I was "liking" and "sharing" her posts with photos of her grandchildren on Facebook.  Told me in no uncertain terms she didn't want the photos shown to a wide audience because she was concerned creeps would save the photos.  I don't see it as "concern trolling" (though I love the term and need to find a way to use it!).

Not trying to be mean, but if you're cousin is so concerned about these things, she shouldn't be posting the photos to begin with. Once stuff is on the internet, you have no idea who can access it. Hell, some apps I've try to download to my phone want access to my photo and contact files, and sometimes email. I usually don't install those, or uninstall as soon as I see these requests, unless that information is part of the functionality of the app and it's a reputable co.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not trying to be mean, but if you're cousin is so concerned about these things, she shouldn't be posting the photos to begin with. Once stuff is on the internet, you have no idea who can access it. Hell, some apps I've try to download to my phone want access to my photo and contact files, and sometimes email. I usually don't install those, or uninstall as soon as I see these requests, unless that information is part of the functionality of the app and it's a reputable co.

I had that thought myself, but,  you know, keeping peace in the family😇

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, breezy424 said:

Yikes!  Sorry Beth, you're age is showing.  You need a better plastic surgeon to do something about those fake breasts.

My God, I just came here to post the same thing.  I'm actually shocked she posted it without photoshopping all of her wrinkles out.  I always thought she had a great body but she's so thin now that she has a grandma body look to her (when she is wearing something revealing).

• Love 2
(edited)

Bethenny's boobs look she has pinned to her chest a pair of those sports socks with a tennis ball in it that you use as a play toy for your puppy.  Saggy and bouncy.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • LOL 2

It just occurred to me that Bethenny really only started that preordering and ordering for the table thing since she's been back. I'd only realized that she's only doing this to minimize how much time she spends with the rest of the cast and accelerates the filming.

They'll block out as much as 4 hours to film these scenes:

• Hour one is waiting for everyone to show up,
  • Next half hour is the women looking at the menu and deciding what to order,
  • The half hour after that is waiting for food while getting progressively sloshed on wine,
  • Hour three is eating and small talk ramping up to the big fight, and 
  • Hour four is the big screaming match.

By ordering ahead, she compresses hours 2 and 3. It also limits the ability of the women to get hangry and drunk, unless the women were pre-gaming. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Since teeth seem to be the new thing with reality show cast members I wonder when Bethenny will show up with some new chompers? Her BFF Kyle had a mouth overhaul....

A specific type of breast implant was recently recalled due to a dangerous cancer link- since so many of the women on these shows have implants it will be interesting to see if any of them have them removed ( like Yolanda). 

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It just occurred to me that Bethenny really only started that preordering and ordering for the table thing since she's been back. I'd only realized that she's only doing this to minimize how much time she spends with the rest of the cast and accelerates the filming.

They'll block out as much as 4 hours to film these scenes:

• Hour one is waiting for everyone to show up,
  • Next half hour is the women looking at the menu and deciding what to order,
  • The half hour after that is waiting for food while getting progressively sloshed on wine,
  • Hour three is eating and small talk ramping up to the big fight, and 
  • Hour four is the big screaming match.

By ordering ahead, she compresses hours 2 and 3. It also limits the ability of the women to get hangry and drunk, unless the women were pre-gaming. 

Considering how LATE all the other women (except apparently Dorinda) always show up, I kinda love that B is like screw this and has learned to order for them all ahead of time, ha! Plus I can only imagine how ridiculous and high maintenance this crew is in restaurants. I have a few very nice friends who are a nightmare to go out to eat with. And I don't mean a polite can you put the sauce on the side, or can I have veggies instead of fries, or no added oil simple requests. But when they start going on about whatever diet they are following or telling the poor waitress the technique they use to prepare that dish at home (as if she cares!!)... or can you take out every single diced tomato from a premade salsa.... I pretty much want to stab my eyeballs out and never eat out with them again. Order away, B!

My favorite was Luann's clueless, "Oh I just love when they bring you food without ordering" like she was so VIP and in such a posh place and the chef must be sending out special gifts...and Bethenny had to burst her bubble telling her, "I ordered for us ahead of time." LOL

Edited by divsc
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 7/21/2019 at 12:42 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

What's so bothersome to me is that I loved Bethenny back in the day. I rooted for her success. I never thought she'd use that success to become a paragon of everything she once hated and derided.

Her hypocrisy is gross and glaring, but I could abide it if she was kind or humble in any way. She's not. She's nasty, mean, miserable, and most obviously - STILL DISSATISFIED with a life all of us would love to have and which most of her original fans WERE HAPPY FOR HER TO HAVE.

She's a walking slap in the face - lecturing us, pandering, lying, and pretending we and her co-stars are all too dim to see the truth.

I should thank her for one thing - my relentless pursuit of money as life's goal ended when she came back to the show in 2015. Never had I seen a person gain so much materially and decay in every other manner. I realized that if she is what wealth looks like, I'll happily remain blue collar. Her life's not a dream - it's my worst nightmare.

I think she's the classic example of someone who thought she would be happy if she were rich and beautiful.  Now she is both and she's still not happy at the core.  It must be an empty feeling when all your wildest dreams have come true and you are still miserable.  [Yes I know she's in looooove...but she was in looooooove with Jason too.  I suspect this will also end badly.]

• Love 15
On 7/20/2019 at 5:32 AM, sashayshante said:

Just piping in to say there's so much about B. that merits criticism. The body shaming feels icky.

Thank you.  We hopefully all get old and will most likely have less than perfect bodies.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you.  We hopefully all get old and will most likely have less than perfect bodies.

BUT BUT BUT Beth still gets her period and doesn't have cobwebbed vagina. Or at least that's what I learned when she age shamed her fellow cast members, picking up where she left off last season age shaming Carole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

BUT BUT BUT Beth still gets her period and doesn't have cobwebbed vagina. Or at least that's what I learned when she age shamed her fellow cast members, picking up where she left off last season age shaming Carole.

I don't like it when they do it either.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't like it when they do it either.  

I always think age shaming is a strange thing since we all get old.

My comments on her bikini pic weren't intended to age shame; I was just surprised that she posted an unfiltered bikini pic that showed her aging body.  I did say "grandma body" but what I meant by that is she's so thin in that one aerobic pic that it is aging her.  I guess it does sound like I'm age shaming.  I think she has a great body but she's so thin.  At a certain age, being that thing is aging.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Call it body shaming if you must (I would call it surgery shaming), but her breasts are nasty looking, and I stand by it.

For someone who professes to be all about health, nutrition, and being from "a place of yes", there is nothing healthy or nutritionally sound in loading your body with foreign substances in the interest of vanity.  Where that procedure was concerned, she should have been in a place of "no".

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

A self proclaimed “natural food chef” with two giant sacks of silicone in her chest. 

You know that once you get breast implants you are scarred for life?  So when you are 20 something it's all wonderful.  30 years later after two replacement surgeries, this is what you look like.  Over time you end up with too big, thin skin, etc.  Wendy Williams has talked about what it would take for her to reduce and she won't do it.

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef.  Before she realized how limited her options were going to be for repair.  

She's a walking cautionary tale.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I always think age shaming is a strange thing since we all get old.

My comments on her bikini pic weren't intended to age shame; I was just surprised that she posted an unfiltered bikini pic that showed her aging body.  I did say "grandma body" but what I meant by that is she's so thin in that one aerobic pic that it is aging her.  I guess it does sound like I'm age shaming.  I think she has a great body but she's so thin.  At a certain age, being that thing is aging.

That is true!  I do think it should be applauded when someone posts what they actually look like rather than a heavily filtered/photoshopped pic.  I wish more women in the media did it.  

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef. 

Bethenny Frankel had her implants put in the same year (2005) she appeared on  Martha's version of The Apprentice as a natural foods chef: 

"Although she was blessed with a pair of 34C’s, they were too saggy and made the then 35-year-old self-conscious. So in 2005, she consulted a Florida plastic surgeon to get a breast lift. Bethenny, author of A Place of Yes, on stands now, tells Life & Style, “He told me there would be big lollipop scars if I got a lift. Being single at the time, I wasn’t comfortable with that idea. He told me he could instead put in a small implant that would give me a lift - not as much as a real lift would but at least a little bit of a lift. So I did it."

She also seems to be saying (or was saying in 2011) she no longer had implants--?

"A doctor took out the implants and gave Bethenny the lift she had wanted from the start - and the scars didn’t end up being such a big deal. “I guess I heal very easily,” Bethenny says. “

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bethenny-frankel-opens-up_n_84832

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, QuinnM said:

You know that once you get breast implants you are scarred for life?  So when you are 20 something it's all wonderful.  30 years later after two replacement surgeries, this is what you look like.  Over time you end up with too big, thin skin, etc.  Wendy Williams has talked about what it would take for her to reduce and she won't do it.

So I think she is living with a mistake she made a long time ago.  Before she was a natural food chef.  Before she realized how limited her options were going to be for repair.  

She's a walking cautionary tale.

So I think no matter whether you have -a lift/implant whatever Bethenny has had (cough implants)- she lost a lot of weight too in the chest area after having larger breasts that were saggy and that stretched the skin when she was young. It is going to cause thin skin in that area. Throw in pregnancy and nursing as some women do with the weight gain and weight loss that goes along with it, and you can end up with the saggy thin skin breast tissue that Bethenny has even without an implant.

I don't believe for a minute that Bethenny wouldn't be commenting on that bikini photo if one of the other HWs posted it. Maybe she is embracing her new dig at Tinsely and living the go natural life - no more filters and no more fillers bc young women are tired of all the pressure to look good. Time will tell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

They are showing the early Bethenny seasons of RHONY.  I miss that Bethenny.  She was just naturally funny, self-deprecating, humble, normal.  

I liked her then too, but now she's just all

Bethenny.jpg

• Love 14
On 7/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

They are showing the early Bethenny seasons of RHONY.  I miss that Bethenny.  She was just naturally funny, self-deprecating, humble, normal.  

Bethenny was always this awful person she is showing now. The con is catching up with her and the additional money made her double down on it since she is so social media fame dependent. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny was always this awful person she is showing now. The con is catching up with her and the additional money made her double down on it since she is so social media fame dependent. 

I’m beginning to see your point. I rewatched some of the first season reunion. She was always hateful, but she used to be insecure, and she had little confidence. Andy’s enthusiasm and the viewers’ initial positive response fed her ego and arrogance. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9