Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

So this means that Sunny can no longer follow Bethenny or anyone else that has blocked Sunny?  Because blocking someone means that they can't follow you.  OKay. I don't think that Sunny really cares. LOL.

I'm a little fuzzy on exactly what happens with followers.  I do know that when you block someone, you no longer see their tweets.   It's kind of like the Ignore feature on the forum.  

(edited)
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm a little fuzzy on exactly what happens with followers.  I do know that when you block someone, you no longer see their tweets.   It's kind of like the Ignore feature on the forum.  

It means that Sunny doesn't care that Bethenny blocked her or that anyone else blocked her.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It means that Sunny doesn't care that Bethenny blocked her.

If she didn't care, she wouldn't even know.  You don't get notified if someone blocks you.   You can see it only if you try to access their profile. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If she didn't care, she wouldn't even know.  You don't get notified if someone blocks you.   You can see it only if you try to access their profile. 

She only found out because people were @ both of them over the comments and she couldn’t read all the tweets during the talk about Bethenny on The View.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She only found out because people were @ both of them over the comments and she couldn’t read all the tweets during the talk about Bethenny on The View.

Ah Ha!   Got it!    I'm the one who really doesn't care.   I don't follow any HWs on any social media.   I blocked Sunny a while back for her comments on an unrelated matter. 

Edited by AnnA
(edited)
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ah Ha!   Gotcha!    I'm the one who really doesn't care.   I don't follow any HWs on any social media.   I blocked Sunny a while back for her comments on an unrelated matter. 

Neither do I I just read this forum. I don’t really get how that’s a “gotcha” but you be you!

You can just unfollow people you don’t want to see their tweets of, blocking people is so you don’t get “@“ by them and so they can’t respond to your tweets. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Neither do I I just read this forum. I don’t really get how that’s a “gotcha” but you be you!

You can just unfollow people you don’t want to see their tweets of, blocking people is so you don’t get “@“ by them and so they can’t respond to your tweets. 

I didn't mean "Gotcha" like that.  I meant it as "I get it" and changed it but not quick enough LOL.    If you  just unfollow someone and someone you do follow retweets their tweet you'll see it.   Blocking them prevents that.   It also prevents them from tweeting you directly.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sunny needs to rise above a public dispute with a reality show woman. How does this enhance the lives and reputations of either one of them? Let this die.

• Love 3

Strangely enough, the best thing to happen to Bethenny and Tinsley in season 11 is Dennis' death, the implosion of Luann's life, and Luann deciding to up the asshole quotient. Had those events not happened, we'd be talking about how Bethenny once again forced someone (Carole) to leave whether by choice or not. And even Bethenny insistence that Carole was fired is just another sign of Bethenny's fundamental nastiness. What's the purpose of doing that? You won. She's gone regardless of how it happened. No. Bethenny has to be vindictive. She wants to humiliate Carole. Jason is awful, but he's not wrong--Bethenny has turned into Bernadette.

The reason I include Tinsley as a beneficiary of these events is because I'm positive Bethenny would have set her sights on Tinsley this season and tried to ruin her.

From Bethenny Starting Over to Bethenny Taking Over to Bethenny Forever.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, car54 said:

Back Bay! I went to Emerson so that brings me back. I will give her this: Bethenny invests wisely. You have to wonder, though, how Bryn fits into all that. is she going to uproot her every weekend or did she buy that place just so she could have someplace to stay for a handful of days a month?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sashayshante said:

Back Bay! I went to Emerson so that brings me back. I will give her this: Bethenny invests wisely. You have to wonder, though, how Bryn fits into all that. is she going to uproot her every weekend or did she buy that place just so she could have someplace to stay for a handful of days a month?

She tweets as if it's something being renovated for investment.  The nook pictures are just odd.  From insta I would say she goes to Boston maybe once a month.  She hasn't been to Boston with Bryn.  At least not that you see on insta. During the school term they do weekend at the house in the Hamptons.  During the summer they take off for long weekends to various places. Right now Bryn and Paul are with her in Malibu.  They've also done Miami/Palm Beach this summer.  Then there was a long stay in the Hamptons where we finally saw the extent of the outdoor kitchen renovation.  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/24/2019 at 8:45 PM, AnnA said:

Ah Ha!   Got it!    I'm the one who really doesn't care.   I don't follow any HWs on any social media.   I blocked Sunny a while back for her comments on an unrelated matter. 

I do check out their SM. That's where the truth comes out. The housewives can invent any character they want for the Bravo cameras. Look into their twitter or insta. Eventually that is where they will let their guard down and let their true bitch selves shine on through. A few cocktails, an iphone, a selfie stick, no edits and CLICK!

VOILA!

Hello World, meet the real housewife! 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I do check out their SM. That's where the truth comes out. The housewives can invent any character they want for the Bravo cameras. Look into their twitter or insta. Eventually that is where they will let their guard down and let their true bitch selves shine on through. A few cocktails, an iphone, a selfie stick, no edits and CLICK!

VOILA!

Hello World, meet the real housewife! 

Thanks for the tip. Ordinarily I would say that I just don't care enough about any of them but I might just look tonight to see the reaction to Vicki's demotion .  😜😍😝

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

“I’m using jewel tones, but they’re functioning as a neutral,” she recently told Kansas City Spaces of her design plan for the brownstone. “Navy, greens, a little bit of leopard — but it feels classic.”

Since when did Navy, Green, and leopard become jewel tones?! Sapphire, Emerald yes, but far be it from me to contradict the flipping expert. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I've given BF way more latitude than I should have because I could understand where she was coming from, to a point. Backtracking for a moment, I told my therapist I was "raised by wolves." IN the 80's! I'm certain I didn't coin the phrase. She recycles. Which is ok but fuck , don't wear it out or claim in as your own.

I don't have an opinion on SH except from the fast forwarding of THAT show ,but BF handled all wrong. She needed to borrow off Rinna and just own it. If Hostin drags BF it's her own damn fault.

• Love 8

Oh lawd, she gonna lock him down with real estate.  She doesn’t have control of this one yet, he is in another city, so she has to piss to mark her territory.  Hey wifey of Paul, I bought him an apartment!!!!!  You and your kids can suck it, just like dead druggie Dennis and his wife and kids! 

She didn’t have this over Dennis because he lived in the Trump Tower on his own.  She has learned from that, this time around you gotta lock down that married dad with some real estate, not a promise ring.

This one has young kids, no?  She is looking for control and that is all.  

This one, poooooo yie!  She’s fucking playing prevent defense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Oh lawd, she gonna lock him down with real estate.  She doesn’t have control of this one yet, he is in another city, so she has to piss to mark her territory.  Hey wifey of Paul, I bought him an apartment!!!!!  You and your kids can suck it, just like dead druggie Dennis and his wife and kids! 

She didn’t have this over Dennis because he lived in the Trump Tower on his own.  She has learned from that, this time around you gotta lock down that married dad with some real estate, not a promise ring.

This one has young kids, no?  She is looking for control and that is all.  

This one, poooooo yie!  She’s fucking playing prevent defense.

She only got a myomectomy when she had fibroids. At 48 years old and so little body fat, Bethenny is probably not getting accidentally knocked up to keep Paul. Wasn't Vicki Gunvalson trying to buy a boat in order to lock her boyfriend, Steve, down? Boat. House. Anything to make it more difficult for him to walk away. Houseboat maybe?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 7/1/2019 at 6:25 AM, sashayshante said:

Bethenny's real estate investments have not always worked out.  Her old Soho apartment is still up for sale, and price was reduced yet again yesterday July 2nd. She lost money on this apartment what with all her renovations.    I guess cash is not an issue as she was able to buy in Boston while taking a beating on this one.  Thank heavens for Beam.  

https://streeteasy.com/building/22-mercer-street-new_york/2d

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Bethenny's real estate investments have not always worked out.  Her old Soho apartment is still up for sale, and price was reduced yet again yesterday July 2nd. She lost money on this apartment what with all her renovations.    I guess cash is not an issue as she was able to buy in Boston while taking a beating on this one.  Thank heavens for Beam.  

Wow.  A price drop of a full million dollars and yet it still seems grotesquely overpriced. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, weaver said:

2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Wow.  A price drop of a full million dollars and yet it still seems grotesquely overpriced. 

Is that the property she bought with Jason? If so, then no one has bought it because Jason has figured out another way to torture her. 

• LOL 9

But she claims to be so saavy when it comes to real estate! Remember her argument with Ramona over the location of the house she bought "on the highway", and how she laughed at and belittled her? ..and how she picked apart the location and floor plan of Jules' Hamptons home? After she got the real estate show, I was half expecting Skinny Girl Realty to be her next business venture.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is that the property she bought with Jason? If so, then no one has bought it because Jason has figured out another way to torture her. 

No it’s not the property she bought with Jason. It’s the one Frederick told her she had priced too high though even his estimate was better than what it’s priced at now.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, 65mickey said:

Sunny Hostin is an attorney who also happens to be a senior legal correspondent for ABC news as well as a cohost on The View. Oh and she has been married to the same man for 21 years. So I hardly think she has no life. Bethenny was so full of herself on WWHL that she got caught in a lie and accused someone of drinking or taking drugs.  If I had done what Sunny accused Bethenny of doing I would never forget being dressed down by an angry mother. 

sunny also sleeps with a full face of make-up so as to please her husband.  I love Sunny, but sometimes she's see things a little differently that the rest. 

40 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

No it’s not the property she bought with Jason. It’s the one Frederick told her she had priced too high though even his estimate was better than what it’s priced at now.

Interesting the Frederick isn't the realtor anymore....

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Interesting the Frederick isn't the realtor anymore....

I don’t know if he ever actually was for that apartment it was clearly a staged scene to set up their short lived show.

• Love 6
On 7/2/2019 at 6:33 PM, Juneau Gal said:

“I’m using jewel tones, but they’re functioning as a neutral,” she recently told Kansas City Spaces of her design plan for the brownstone. “Navy, greens, a little bit of leopard — but it feels classic.”

Since when did Navy, Green, and leopard become jewel tones?! Sapphire, Emerald yes, but far be it from me to contradict the flipping expert. 

I'm just glad she isn't doing stark white with Skinnygirl red accents.

Again.

I hope the renovations aren't on RHONY. I don't want to watch her strip all the charm out of a place and replace it with another cold, bland, modern design.

*disclaimer* I have nothing against modern design or minimalism. I just don't like the way Bethenny executes it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm just glad she isn't doing stark white with Skinnygirl red accents.

I do wonder if never miss a beat to for self promotion* the brand isn’t doing that well. We had the fake meeting about some unnamed entity trying to buy the brand scene and the end note that she wasn’t going to sell.

*Bethenny is a hustler and it’s not a criticism but it’s sort of glaring how she hasn’t been schilling skinny girl at every moment this season. They were even doing the “naked” skinny girl which is just straight vodk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 12:55 PM, SweetieDarling said:

But she claims to be so saavy when it comes to real estate! Remember her argument with Ramona over the location of the house she bought "on the highway", and how she laughed at and belittled her? ..and how she picked apart the location and floor plan of Jules' Hamptons home? After she got the real estate show, I was half expecting Skinny Girl Realty to be her next business venture.

Looks as if that house might not have been the best investment either, at least for now.  Course it might be rented, it is not clear.

https://www.trulia.com/p/ny/sag-harbor/2623-montauk-hwy-sag-harbor-ny-11963--2185965438

There is also the lunch meat, the sparklers, the chocolates, the shapewear, the vitamins, blender, a phantom suitcase that she tested on social media, but never put on the market, ETC, ETC, ETC.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 12

Looks as if that house might not have been the best investment either, at least for now.  Course it might be rented, it is not clear.

It was rented last year and then again this year.  These are all summer rentals a month or two at a time.  It seems from last year that she covers expenses with a months rental.  So everything after that is income.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

It was rented last year and then again this year.  These are all summer rentals a month or two at a time.  It seems from last year that she covers expenses with a months rental.  So everything after that is income.

Why sell?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Any documentation that it was rented this year?  So she covers her mortgage payment, taxes , maintenance, etc. with a month's rental.   I don't believe it.  Ramona can, cuz she's owned her house for years and its probably paid for, so all she has is taxes and maintenance.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 6/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Remember a few seasons ago when Beth went off on Sonja, because How Dare She come out with her Prosecco, Tipsy Girl for trying to jump on her beverage bandwagon?  Wasn't she ridiculing Ramona about her new skin care line at the reunion (True Radiance)? I know a few here will praise her entrepreneurial spirit and recognizing markets and opportunities, but, really Beth?:

sg-age-defying-cleanser-moisturizer-bund

Exactly what is “skinny” about moisturizer?  She is slapping her logo on everything.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Whether or not she personally deserves the credit, I appreciate that tptb made the decision to use "age-defying" and not "anti-aging".

I have no interest in using a product which claims to keep me from aging.  I prefer aging to you know, not aging.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
On June 18, 2019 at 10:44 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Remember a few seasons ago when Beth went off on Sonja, because How Dare She come out with her Prosecco, Tipsy Girl for trying to jump on her beverage bandwagon?  

I believe Bethenny's objection to Sonja's Tipsy Girl was because she felt the name was similar to and a play on her Skinny Girl brand name and NOT because it was a beverage.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

How old are the boyfriend's kids? Does anyone know if Bethenny sees them or are they not part of the Bethenny and boyfriend picture (yet)? Brynn seems to meet every guy who comes along. Just wondered if this guy's kids have met/have a relationship with Bethenny.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I believe Bethenny's objection to Sonja's Tipsy Girl was because she felt the name was similar to and a play on her Skinny Girl brand name and NOT because it was a beverage.

I can see her point, although I think she was completely out of line for screaming at Sonja in front of Skinnygirl employees.

I wonder how she would have felt if one of the founders of Skinny Cow or Skinny Bitch had spoken to her that way?

Or Ramona, seeing as how B had to jump on Ramona's bandwagon and release a Skinnygirl pinot and the skincare line?

• Love 13
On 7/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The ^above real estate listing for the apartment shows those fees.  If you're asking where I am, hoosier mama?

I see — I was saying, I’m fine staying in the flyover, where RE taxes and HOA fees are that much iverca year, not every month. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I can see her point, although I think she was completely out of line for screaming at Sonja in front of Skinnygirl employees.

I wonder how she would have felt if one of the founders of Skinny Cow or Skinny Bitch had spoken to her that way?

Or Ramona, seeing as how B had to jump on Ramona's bandwagon and release a Skinnygirl pinot and the skincare line?

I've heard of Skinny Cow but not Skinny Bitch.   Is that real or a joke?

There are quite a few HWs who have come out with wine or liquor and just about a bazillion celebrities with skincare lines so I don't consider either one to be "Ramona's bandwagon."