Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh wow I wasn’t even thinking about her including Brynn as one of his kids—I was thinking there was a kid out of wedlock out there or something!! 

Damn if she really did mean that Brynn was his “fifth child” that’s super insensitive to his (actual) family 😥

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

but if some goddamned skank publicly called my husband, father of one, the pops to her own kid(s) to minimize our family reality for twisted sister You Go Girl! likes from a bunch of lobotomized Instamorons 

Her IG followers are THE WORST. Nobody can say anything remotely critical or they all swarm around the offending commenter like it's Lord of The Flies. They're all Cool Mom/Bravo Housewife wannabes. The negative comments were deleted. She surrounds herself with enablers and lives in a vacuum.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

Her IG followers are THE WORST. Nobody can say anything remotely critical or they all swarm around the offending commenter like it's Lord of The Flies. They're all Cool Mom/Bravo Housewife wannabes. The negative comments were deleted. She surrounds herself with enablers and lives in a vacuum.

Her Reddit stans aren’t any better.  They’ll downvote anyone to oblivion who dares to offer any critiques against her. It’s rather gross. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, film noire said:

It really does.

Every time I think Frankel can't crawl any lower (surely Dennis the Friendly Ghost is as low as it gets? Surely that's the deepest bottom this awful woman will reach?) she pulls out a move that sinks her a million leagues deeper.

I couldn't believe that post of hers. It actually made my skin crawl. She is a sicko, plain and simple. Cruel and malicious and selfish. 

What about Paul? Will he be added to the list of Bryn's daddies next Father's Day? Would she dare to say Happy Father's Day to Paul, father of 3 beautiful children?

I"m sure Paul's ex wife would be just fine with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

As much as I dislike Bethenny I didn't read her post that she was calling Dennis Bryn's father. I read it like well I guess he must have had another child somewhere. It is really a strange post. If she did intend to say he was a father to Bryn she is a sorry excuse for a mother and a cruel disgusting person. Bethenny will reap what she sows when Bryn turns on her just like she turned on her own mother. This child has a father no need to pass off one of her many boyfriends as daddy to Bryn. 

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh wow I wasn’t even thinking about her including Brynn as one of his kids—I was thinking there was a kid out of wedlock out there or something!! 

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I read it like well I guess he must have had another child somewhere.

Interesting - so, Shields is credited with four children in every bio online, and (whether accidentally or intentionally) Jill Shields posted family photos in which it's very easy to count the four children Dennis Shields fathered.

But you're both right, it's always possible there was an unacknowledged child in his life. 

If Frankel chose to reveal such a private family matter (a family she is not a member of) she's human trash - and jesus, what a poisonous spirit she is, when the two options behind that Instagram post are each debased and repulsive in their own way.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
(edited)

These issues are the reason why Paul's ex wife should  seriously be concerned.  Bethenny is willing to exploit dead men, her child, other people's children, anyone to drive her story in any direction she chooses.

She is the sickest of any housewife ever.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

How about Paul being seriously concerned about being involved with a person like Bethenny? Are men so desperate for female companionship that they would settle for the likes of Bethenny Frankel? She is poison. 

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

How about Paul being seriously concerned about being involved with a person like Bethenny? 

True - I wonder if Paul Bernon has has own issues? Maybe the crazy factor appeals to him? Feels edgy?

Because even if Luann's "insinuation" that Bethenny cheated on Dennis with Bernon isn't true (and my god, Luann is playing with fire) and their relationship began without that cloud ("sleep with a cheater and she'll cheat on you next" kind of thing) why would any healthy man want to be with someone like Bethenny Frankel? 

The crazy is not hidden with her. Half the time she's shaming people or screaming at them - from a kid on a beach to a woman with an eating disorder  -  the other half she's petting the drunk du jour in the room as if they're her therapy dog.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

She is the sickest of any housewife ever.

I disagree.  Kelly B would have my vote as the sickest housewife but I don't watch all of the franchises..  Remember the Al Sharpton line?!?

I like Bethenny and understand her outrage at Luann's behavior.  I also thought her tribute to Dennis was fine.  It was Father's Day and she should be allowed to honor him on that day.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, albarino said:

I disagree.  Kelly B would have my vote as the sickest housewife but I don't watch all of the franchises..  Remember the Al Sharpton line?!?

I like Bethenny and understand her outrage at Luann's behavior.  I also thought her tribute to Dennis was fine.  It was Father's Day and she should be allowed to honor him on that day.

Agree to disagree. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, albarino said:

It was Father's Day and she should be allowed to honor him on that day.

By including Bryn among his children?

I have to disagree. I found it tasteless and insulting to Dennis's children and Jason.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

By including Bryn among his children?

I have to disagree. I found it tasteless and insulting to Dennis's children and Jason.

I beg to differ.  I think she was honoring Dennis.  Jason?  Who cares. Why in the world didn't he care enough to get along with his ex-wife?  Didn't he get the court warning?

Bethenny is fine; his kids are adults, they can think what they want to think.  Brynn will be absolutely fine as having a parent who loves her to death and can pay for her college choices.  Wish I were so lucky!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, albarino said:

I beg to differ.  I think she was honoring Dennis.  Jason?  Who cares. Why in the world didn't he care enough to get along with his ex-wife?  Didn't he get the court warning?

Bethenny is fine; his kids are adults, they can think what they want to think.  Brynn will be absolutely fine as having a parent who loves her to death and can pay for her college choices.  Wish I were so lucky!

When she uses a post on father's day to hurt the father of her child she is honoring no one. She is showing her true colors as a mean nasty person. When you say Dennis's kids can think what they want how is that honoring Dennis? Just because Bethenny has tons of money does not make her a good mother or a good person. People should have to pass a test to breed. I think Bethenny would have failed. 

• Love 20
(edited)
10 minutes ago, car54 said:

At least Bryn won't have to look far for her tell-all book title---"Raised by Wolves" will work perfectly.

wolf compressed.jpg

~it really would be a fabulous title, though ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

As for who cares, his daughter will care.

This.

Bethenny has stated over and over again that Bryn doesn't see things on the internet. If she hasn't already seen them, she will soon. She will see how her mother has no qualms about using her as a means to feed her never-ending quest for attention (esp. on social media). Makes me wonder how Bryn's teenage years are going to go. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, car54 said:

At least Bryn won't have to look far for her tell-all book title---"Raised by Wolves" will work perfectly.

I thought the title was going to be "Mention It All." I would love it if every chapter title is one of her taglines, a play on one of Bethenny's taglines, or famous quotes. Chapter 1. I came for the B and I didn't miss.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 6/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Ho-lee shit.

She can't even let Dennis's children have Father's Day? She has to drag herself and Bryn into it? She's got some fucking nerve.

Bryn has a father. It wasn't Dennis. They weren't married, weren't even together at the time of his death.

Why couldn't she be the bigger person for once in her goddamned life and maybe wish Jason a happy Father's Day?

Agree 100%. Bethenny's Father's Day insta fueled by and brought to you by her unresolved feelings about her real Dad. Bethenny's life is a series of impulses raging from that. No one, including courtroom judges, nor her dead guy fiance ex fiance paramour loan shark,  or her own daughters well being  will stop Bethenny from her will and her impulse.  

• Love 13
(edited)

Remember a few seasons ago when Beth went off on Sonja, because How Dare She come out with her Prosecco, Tipsy Girl for trying to jump on her beverage bandwagon?  Wasn't she ridiculing Ramona about her new skin care line at the reunion (True Radiance)? I know a few here will praise her entrepreneurial spirit and recognizing markets and opportunities, but, really Beth?:

sg-age-defying-cleanser-moisturizer-bund

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Had the same thoughts when I saw that skincare line....
Ramona was right, she isn't supportive of the other ladies when it comes to their business ventures.  Mocks them all and their products all while slapping her logo on cheap shit. 

Edited by Castina
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Remember a few seasons ago when Beth went off on Sonja, because How Dare She come out with her Prosecco, Tipsy Girl for trying to jump on her beverage bandwagon?  Wasn't she ridiculing Ramona about her new skin care line at the reunion (True Radiance)? I know a few here will praise her entrepreneurial spirit and recognizing markets and opportunities, but, really Beth?:

Looks cheap.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She did the same thing with Yummie Tummie. Skinnygirl shapewear and jeans.

• Love 8
On 6/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Ho-lee shit.

She can't even let Dennis's children have Father's Day? She has to drag herself and Bryn into it? She's got some fucking nerve.

Bryn has a father. It wasn't Dennis. They weren't married, weren't even together at the time of his death.

Why couldn't she be the bigger person for once in her goddamned life and maybe wish Jason a happy Father's Day?

Yeah, when I saw her IG post on Father's Day, it was instantly clear that this was a big ol' FU to Jason Hoppy.  Dennis' kids were nothing more than collateral damage.  End justifies the means. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Wasn't she ridiculing Ramona about her new skin care line at the reunion (True Radiance)?

I think it was Tru (not a typo, she left off the “e”) Renewal.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, when I saw her IG post on Father's Day, it was instantly clear that this was a big ol' FU to Jason Hoppy.  Dennis' kids were nothing more than collateral damage.  End justifies the means. 

Bethenny didn't post a father's day message to Dennis last year when he was ALIVE and could appreciate it.

Nope, she waits til he's gone. 

Way to honor Dennis, Beth.

Edited by Happy Camper
Removed an errant apostrophe.
  • Useful 4
  • Love 18
(edited)

Sunny's story has remained consistent. She's told it several times on The View. Bethenny didn't acknowledge Sunny's at all and instead jumped immediately to a passive aggressive joke about Sunny being a drunk or on drugs. I believed Sunny's account before this and Bethenny's reaction only solidifies my belief in Sunny's account of things.

The fact that Bethenny can't remember a mother dressing her down for the way she spoke to their son tells me something about Bethenny and it isn't anything good. If I spoke to someone's child in a way that offended their parent and was confronted by it, I don't think I would soon forget that experience...unless of course, I had penchant for being such an asshole that I could no longer keep track of all the people who have confronted me and for what reasons they've confronted me.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Sunny's story has remained consistent. She's told it several times on The View.

So Sunny either has a bug up her butt or no life.  Really?  Repeating a 5 year old story?  Girl needs to get out more.

Edited by QuinnM
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So Sunny either has a bug up her butt or no life.  Really?  Repeating a 5 year old story?  Girl needs to get out more.

Sunny Hostin is an attorney who also happens to be a senior legal correspondent for ABC news as well as a cohost on The View. Oh and she has been married to the same man for 21 years. So I hardly think she has no life. Bethenny was so full of herself on WWHL that she got caught in a lie and accused someone of drinking or taking drugs.  If I had done what Sunny accused Bethenny of doing I would never forget being dressed down by an angry mother. 

• Love 22
(edited)
27 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Neither. She simply retells a personal experience about someone when that someone happens to be the subject of discussion at her place of work where she is required to address her opinion on various discussion topics. How much she gets out there in the world seems pretty irrelevant.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

How much she gets out there in the world seems pretty irrelevant.

It is to me.  Repeating the same story over and over means either she has little to say or she is suffering from early onset dementia.  I'm guessing it just means she's a petty person. It's odd to say the least.  

• Love 3

What story has she repeated over and over?  Loved Sunny's response on twitter to Bethenny when she called her out as a liar.  Her last sentence was "Defamation ain't cute." Cannot fathom why Bethenny Frankel would say what she did about Sunny when Bethenny is in the middle of a custody dispute that she initiated and this could be used to show she is not above spewing lies about people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

What kind of arrogant dummy refutes Sunny's story by making a defamatory accusation? Oh, Bethenny is the exact kind of arrogant dummy who would do that. Say "I don't know her," "I don't recall this," "That's not my recollection," "We barely met once; I don't know why she's bringing this up," "Sunny is being petty," or "she's being dumb." Heaven forbid Bethenny say something like "I was a new mother; I was a little overzealous."

I'm sure when Bethenny refuses to retract her statement and this turns into a protracted feud, it will be one more story for "Mention It All."

• Love 17
(edited)
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

What kind of arrogant dummy refutes Sunny's story by making a defamatory accusation? Oh, Bethenny is the exact kind of arrogant dummy who would do that. Say "I don't know her," "I don't recall this," "That's not my recollection," "We barely met once; I don't know why she's bringing this up," "Sunny is being petty," or "she's being dumb." Heaven forbid Bethenny say something like "I was a new mother; I was a little overzealous."

I'm sure when Bethenny refuses to retract her statement and this turns into a protracted feud, it will be one more story for "Mention It All."

Yup.

Bethenny's " Who is Sunny Hostin in dis world?" will be just another anecdote. 

I can't wait for "Mention It All" to be published and released. I will be 1,000,000th in line to  purchase after Jason, Bryn, Bryn's friends, Bernadette, Beth's ex boyfriends, wives/girlfriends of ex boyfriends, et al get their copies.

Bryn has no idea that she has a  future best seller. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This exactly - Bethenny could've taken the high road and actually redeemed herself a little by laughing it off and saying, "Oh my gosh I can't believe I was one of "those" high strung first time moms thinking that my "precious" sleeping baby took precedence over children playing on a public beach. Live and learn. Sunny I apologize sincerely now for being a lunatic and being so out of bounds." and LAUGHING and warning Andy not to be a crazy dad. Instead she doubles down. FWIW it reminds us all that Jason had to go out and apologize for her behavior bc he knew she was wrong. Can you imagine being on a beach and some crazy comes out of the house and yells at your kids for playing bc their baby inside is sleeping? How hard can you roll your eyes. Shut the damn window. 

• Love 21
(edited)
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I was one of "those" high strung first time moms thinking that my "precious" sleeping baby took precedence over children playing on a public beach. Live and learn. Sunny I apologize sincerely now for being a lunatic and being so out of bounds." and LAUGHING and warning Andy not to be a crazy dad. Instead she doubles down. 

That would've been the perfect way to end this, allowing everybody to walk away a winner, but Bethy the Bully did what she always does: insulted someone calling her out on her ugly behavior (but this time, Frankel picked a target that won't cower like a RHoNY housewife, willing to eat mountains of humiliating shit just to stay on the show.)

17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

What kind of arrogant dummy refutes Sunny's story by making a defamatory accusation?

Oh, Bethenny is the exact kind of arrogant dummy who would do that.

LOL!

It really was an idiot-move.  With the cultural tide slowly, slowly turning against bullies, an adult screaming at a kid is about as negative as it gets (especially when  your "brand" is all about female bonding) so Frankel owning this was the only smart play.  Instead,  she called a career woman (whose job is not dependent on getting drunk on screen while verbally attacking women) drunk or drugged. What the fuck rodeo trick comes next? How low does Frankel go? Tweet her annoyance with Spanish speaking TV hosts and ask twitter-world what the Spanish phrase for "stoned bitch"  is? Go all Tona Montana on Hostin in the Hamptons this summer - throwing white baby powder all over Hostin's youngest kid playing at the beach   - and then slap a lawsuit on the neighbour who saw it all go down, who refuses to lie about what she saw? Slow your fucking (adde)roll, BeTheMe. Hostin doesn't look like the substance abuser, here.

Sunny's receipts (and an answer re: property -  the kid was playing on his own beach front, behind a fence).

Sunny Hostin‏Verified account @sunny

Not surprising that a Reality TV personality who yells and bullies little kids on a beach lies. But I have witnesses @Bethenny. @rmjansen feel free to weigh in. #receipts Oh and @Bethenny - defamation ain’t cute......

Hostin's friend backs her up:

Regina Jansen‏ @rmjansen Jun 20

Co-signed! @Bethenny you yelled at our kids playing during the day. I was in the house & heard you yelling at our young kids to lower their voices because your baby was sleeping. Heard you & wondered “Why is this gown woman yelling over a fence at my child?” @sunny handled it.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
(edited)

I don't see the Twitter "blocked" message in that screencap.

No biggie!     I have Sunny Hostin blocked on Twitter too.   She's obnoxious.

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 6/23/2019 at 6:41 PM, AnnA said:

I don't see the Twitter "blocked" message in that screencap.

No biggie!     I have Sunny Hostin blocked on Twitter too.   She's obnoxious.

So this means that Sunny can no longer follow Bethenny or anyone else that has blocked Sunny?  Because blocking someone means that they can't follow you.  OKay. I don't think that Sunny really cares. LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5