Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wow, what a mess!

LOL That mess is pushing 50 and (imho) looks better than most of us will ever look in our entire lives. She's thin but not weak - she has the strength and flexibility to do yoga poses that are simply amazing. As far as the way she's dressed, she is attending  Victoria's Secret event. I would hardly expect her to show up in one of Mrs. Roper"s old caftans.

Unfortunately I think she's had another one of those "giant hands" moments ... the picture has been taken in bad lighting from an angle which makes her legs appear teeny and seem to recede in the distance, causing her to appear disproportionately large from the waist up. Bethenny has a well-proportioned body with long skin legs but you wouldn't think that looking at this photo.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

LOL That mess is pushing 50 and (imho) looks better than most of us will ever look in our entire lives. She's thin but not weak - she has the strength and flexibility to do yoga poses that are simply amazing. As far as the way she's dressed, she is attending  Victoria's Secret event. I would hardly expect her to show up in one of Mrs. Roper"s old caftans.

Unfortunately I think she's had another one of those "giant hands" moments ... the picture has been taken in bad lighting from an angle which makes her legs appear teeny and seem to recede in the distance, causing her to appear disproportionately large from the waist up. Bethenny has a well-proportioned body with long skin legs but you wouldn't think that looking at this photo.

The anorexic, drug addled, desperate look doesn’t indicate good health - no matter what she can do on a yoga mat.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The anorexic, drug addled, desperate look doesn’t indicate good health - no matter what she can do on a yoga mat.

She looks drug addled in that picture? I'm not seeing it. Clear eyes, shiny healthy hair, glowing skin ... If that is drug addled, sign me up.

I don't think she looks anorexic, either. If she is, someone better bring Kate Middleton a tray of donuts and cheeseburgers stat because she looks to be just as thin, lol.

Seriously, every skinny female out there isn't suffering from an eating disorder.  Some people are just naturally thin. Some people put a lot of work into it. I personally would need to know a lot more about Bethenny's eating habits before I would label her "anorexic," (which is a serious mental illness by the way and not a word I throw around lightly, having known someone who died from it). 

As far as looking desperate, I guess so. But pretty much all minor celebs posing in front of the step and repeat are desperate ... for attention and publicity. That's the whole point of showing up at these kinds of events. It's about promoting yourself and your brand. If you're not dressed up to turn heads, there's not much point in showing up at all.  I look at it as part of her job. She needs to keep people talking about her, thus the outfit.  

Apparently it's working.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 18
On 11/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Whoa. Scary thin. 

The whole thing that just gets me is that Bethenny alleges she grew up watching an unstable, eating disordered, shrieking, bio dad hating,  alcohol swilling Bernadette and a revolving door of men, and dysfunction. Bethenny look in the mirror! Poor Bryn.  To my knowledge Bernadette had no dead drug addicted boyfriends Bethenny had to grieve. 

She is exactly like her mom. But maybe Bernadette was less desperate when she was Beth’s age. 

• Love 4
On 11/11/2018 at 1:55 AM, geauxaway said:

Did she get new teeth too??? 

It looks like she went to the same dentist Kyle Richards went to - veneers slightly too big/too thick, causing a change to the lip.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:40 PM, nexxie said:

look doesn’t indicate good health - no matter what she can do on a yoga mat.

I agree.  She looks stronger than she did two years ago  (photo below) but imo some kind of issue has been in play for the last few years -- and if she weren't presenting herself as a "naturally thin" guru and author of  "eat healthy" books, her relationship with food wouldn't matter to anybody but herself, but when you claim to have the secret to staying thin without "dieting", then the long term effect of that diet (because that's what it is) matters.  

And I do think it's time to change the brand name --  the insidious pressure of living up to being the Skinnygirl is no small thing -- if the brand were called Forever Young,  would anyone be surprised if the owner had her face repeatedly pulled back until she eventually resembled a fetus wearing false eyelashes?  

frankel 2016 .jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
On 11/11/2018 at 8:33 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/11/08/vs-fashion-show-2018-pink-carpet-photos-celebrities-victorias-secret/ 

Another view of the same pink carpet event. Even more scary looking. I know the "big hand" picture you are referring to but it seems like in the above picture it is happening again, weird arms/hands and just so skinny yet bloated looking. Is it the photo playing tricks or is the photo showing the real look? I don't know.

eta: Here is Yolanda, at the same event (I wasn't really sure it was Yolanda, she looks so different)

https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2018-pink-carpet-photos/#!23/victorias-secret-fashion-show-pink-carpet-arrivals-new-york-usa-08-nov-2018-23

eta two: She  does look good here from the neck down, love the dress and hair tasseled and the color. But again with the distortion pictures: her face looks so oddly shaped.

DrWZYVUUUAEIY9j.jpg

The lighting really draws attention to her bolt-ons, because the latex and cut of the dress don’t draw enough. I kid; Beth doesn’t provide her own lighting at red/pink carpet events, sillies. 

Her Whoville (The Grinch starring Jim Carrey version) face mesmerizes me.

Her eye makeup gives her a Kim Kardashian look.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2

I usually like B's clothing so I'm a little disheartened to see her in this ill fitting dress. She could have done better. The angle is weird too so I think that is throwing it off.

I doubt she's a coke head as she likes to control everything.

What do I know...I'm a high strong skinny girl too and a few bad weeks can really wear on the waist. I had oral surgery and lost 10 pounds I can't afford. 

I'll take a hard pass on that dress but still raid her closet.  

• Love 8
On 11/12/2018 at 5:46 AM, weaver said:

Why is one boob so much higher than the other.  

She’s posing with one shoulder higher than the other.

I agree with @Celia Rubenstein, B looks great. Insert shrug emoji here, I’d kill for her figure! (Less the fake boobs.)

LOL, Will Truman on Will & Grace gave Skinnygirl Chardonnay a shout-out, apparently it’s his favorite. ?

• Love 5

Bethenny has been getting lip injections for the last few years.  They're subtle, but if you pay attention, you can see them, which is why her lips look different.  She's getting good ones, vs (obviously) Lisa Rinna or say, Snooki on Jersey Shore.  Bethenny doesn't have huge lips to begin with, so whoever is doing them is realistic with what they're filling and they're not going crazy, they're just adding a bit.  If you look at Kam from Dallas, you can see what happens when someone who doesn't have lips gets too much done, there's nowhere for the filler to go, so their lips pretty much just poke out horizontally from their face.  

• Love 7
23 hours ago, smores said:

Bethenny has been getting lip injections for the last few years.  They're subtle, but if you pay attention, you can see them, which is why her lips look different.  She's getting good ones, vs (obviously) Lisa Rinna or say, Snooki on Jersey Shore.  Bethenny doesn't have huge lips to begin with, so whoever is doing them is realistic with what they're filling and they're not going crazy, they're just adding a bit.  If you look at Kam from Dallas, you can see what happens when someone who doesn't have lips gets too much done, there's nowhere for the filler to go, so their lips pretty much just poke out horizontally from their face.  

That’s funny. I never even noticed, until I read your post, that Beth does indeed have thin lips. 

• Love 2
On 11/18/2018 at 12:34 AM, smores said:

Isn’t it true that you can’t get lip injections for too many years, because after a while your lips will lose their natural elasticity and gradually become loose and shriveled like a balloon? I shudder to think what Kylie Jenner’s will look like by the time she hits her golden years(among her many other plastic enhancements)...

I give Bethenny kudos for good, subtle enhancements in recent years. The woman used to literally have a giant jaw that gave her a shovel-faced look, droopy bug eyes and patchy hair, so time and money has served her quite well; now if she could just fix that wonky boob job, she’d be A-ok. The entire NYC bunch definitely has the best/most refined plastic surgery of all the RH casts.

• Love 8

I'm a Bethenny fan.  But I do think she's too thin.  Those vertical lines down her cheek suggest that to me.  At least she hasn't tried to fill them.  Her botox 'n' filler stuff is pretty much first rate in my opinion.  But yes I think she would look better perhaps 4-8 lb heavier.

• Love 10

Bethenny is such a fool. She has posted her instagram stories showing her 2 dogs climbing all over her driver while he is trying to drive. She is making stupid comments and laughing and thinks it is funny.  

I feel bad for the poor driver, who is trying to be polite.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well he shouldn’t have been laughing and telling her it was fine, that they just loved him, that they weren’t bothering him.  The last story had Bethenny telling him to pull over when he could that they needed to go into their travel bag.  So pretty ordinary stuff.  This is the driver of the infamous funeral umbrella so he might just have bad judgement on a daily basis.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny is such a fool. She has posted her instagram stories showing her 2 dogs climbing all over her driver while he is trying to drive. She is making stupid comments and laughing and thinks it is funny.  

Did Kevin resign? I hope. 

My fourth grader had a Night Write which debated whether or not all of the states should mandate that pets be restrained while someone is driving them around in a vehicle. I must say, I am now of the opinion they should be in a bag or crate. One woman completely lost control of her car when her cat suddenly shimmied up to her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kevin was full time.  She doesn’t appear to use a full time driver.  So he may have moved on or he may be doing something else for the corporate side.  Since they moved offices and got more official you never see any of her employees on her instagram.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

While I agree that it is foolish for her to allow them to run willy nilly in the car, he is a grown ass man, and could insist that she cage them.  There are other "driving" jobs to be had in NYC.

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I must say, I am now of the opinion they should be in a bag or crate.

Absolutely right.  

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

While I agree that it is foolish for her to allow them to run willy nilly in the car, he is a grown ass man, and could insist that she cage them.  There are other "driving" jobs to be had in NYC.

Absolutely right.  

We are just seeing what Bethenny posted. The driver likely put up with it for a few minutes and then told her that he was going to pull over to have her cage them.

So irresponsible. Not only putting the driver at risk, but other drivers on the road. Not funny, Bethenny.

• Love 8

My sister in law drives to Florida from Canada and back quite frequently. She takes her dog and two cats. I know that she doesn't like to keep them in their crates because they get "bored". I know that they run around the car. I am on pins and needles when I know she is travelling. I worry for her and for other people on the road around her as it's such a distraction. Are there any laws around this? I don't know.

• Love 4
Just now, Rap541 said:

None I have ever heard of. 

This is not just about Bethenny, but I wish that she would not have let that happen. My sister in law actually joked about how one of the cats suddenly jumped down to where the brake and gas pedal are and she freaked out, not wanting to accidentally step on the cat. 

Maybe just me, but I think there should be a law around this.

Sorry if this is off topic but it is a serious worry of mine, along with driving and texting. Sorry, mods, end of rant. PSA.

• Love 7
Just now, Happy Camper said:

This is not just about Bethenny, but I wish that she would not have let that happen. My sister in law actually joked about how one of the cats suddenly jumped down to where the brake and gas pedal are and she freaked out, not wanting to accidentally step on the cat. 

Sorry if this is off topic but it is a serious worry of mine, along with driving and texting. Sorry, mods, end of rant. PSA.

Yeah, how often to we see ol' Joe, or dear Franny*, driving around with their dog resting on their left arm against the driver's door panel?  It's ridiculous.  For me, I find it wholly unnecessary that we as a culture feel the need to take our dogs everywhere we go, just because we can.  It's unsafe for the dog, and for the population at large.

*I realize it's not only older folks that do it, but it seems to mostly be that demo.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, how often to we see ol' Joe, or dear Franny*, driving around with their dog resting on their left arm against the driver's door panel?  It's ridiculous.  For me, I find it wholly unnecessary that we as a culture feel the need to take our dogs everywhere we go, just because we can.  It's unsafe for the dog, and for the population at large.

*I realize it's not only older folks that do it, but it seems to mostly be that demo.

I agree with you. To keep on topic, I respect Bethenny's right to take her dogs along wherever she goes. Just please keep them contained so as not to put herself, driver and other people at risk.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I agree with you. To keep on topic, I respect Bethenny's right to take her dogs along wherever she goes. Just please keep them contained so as not to put herself, driver and other people at risk.

Yes and thanks for dragging me back on topic, lol.  #easilystrayed

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

We are just seeing what Bethenny posted. The driver likely put up with it for a few minutes and then told her that he was going to pull over to have her cage them.

Yes and what Bethenny posted was the driver making light of her concern that the dogs return to the back seat.  And after he poohed poohed her she directed him to pull over so that dogs could go be put into to their bags.  So it was all part of what she posted.

• Love 2

I don't think anyone should drive around with pets unrestrained, it's dangerous for the pet, should they be in an accident, they're a projectile.  It's dangerous for the driver, as they are distracted, you don't know what the animal is going to do and having something bouncing around in your vehicle, potentially landing on you or trying to get up in your face and blocking your vision or pushing your hands away from the wheel is just a flat out hazard.  I had a long conversation with one of my friends who used to drive around with her dog on her lap "because he's SO cute!" and  I asked her what she thought would happen to his cuteness if she was in an accident and the airbag went off while he was on her lap?  She got him a carseat that restrains him in the backseat and allows him to see out of the window.  

That said, Bethenny DID acknowledge that it was unsafe for them to be loose and told the driver to pull over so they could be put back in their carriers.  She wasn't just letting them run around on someone who was objecting, she was insisting that they get put back.  

• Love 8
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Probably quit, if these instastories are any example of her behaviour while in a car.

Bethenny let her dogs jump all over drivers while they are trying to drive? After the first minute it would have been enough. I can't believe she was laughing and letting it happen, even for a moment, let alone long enough for 3 instastories.

I felt terrible for this most recent driver. Wouldn't be surprised if he quits driving for her as well.

The very second my dogs began jumping all over my driver's lap while he was driving would have been the second that I would be grabbing them to contain them, not after filming 3 instastories and laughing and joking about them being gay and attracted to the driver. 

I certainly would not have posted it as entertainment. 

She is horrible.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Probably quit, if these instastories are any example of her behaviour while in a car.

Bethenny let her dogs jump all over drivers while they are trying to drive? After the first minute it would have been enough. I can't believe she was laughing and letting it happen, even for a moment, let alone long enough for 3 instastories.

I felt terrible for this most recent driver. Wouldn't be surprised if he quits driving for her as well.

The very second my dogs began jumping all over my driver's lap while he was driving would have been the second that I would be grabbing them to contain them, not after filming 3 instastories and laughing and joking about them being gay and attracted to the driver. 

I certainly would not have posted it as entertainment. 

She is horrible.

Always wondered what happened to Kevin.  He remained professional in spite of the improper "jokes" etc.  Given that he was given no Instagram sendoff, I suspect she might have fired him.   He might actually have rebelled after all this time.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, weaver said:

Always wondered what happened to Kevin.  He remained professional in spite of the improper "jokes" etc.  Given that he was given no Instagram sendoff, I suspect she might have fired him.   He might actually have rebelled after all this time.  

No one got an instagram send off. Shortly after that consultant was hired the staff - with the exception of the maid - were never seen nor heard on instagram again.  So he could still be working for SG, just not as a driver.  The only time you see the office or the staff in the office now is when people are doing interviews or the RHONY cameras.  I believe that consultant instituted proper HR guidelines for the business.  And that was a good thing to do.  There just isn’t room for crazy office antics in this day and age.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

My fourth grader had a Night Write which debated whether or not all of the states should mandate that pets be restrained while someone is driving them around in a vehicle. I must say, I am now of the opinion they should be in a bag or crate. One woman completely lost control of her car when her cat suddenly shimmied up to her. 

15 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

So irresponsible. Not only putting the driver at risk, but other drivers on the road. Not funny, Bethenny.

My sister in law drives to Florida from Canada and back quite frequently. She takes her dog and two cats. I know that she doesn't like to keep them in their crates because they get "bored". I know that they run around the car. I am on pins and needles when I know she is travelling. I worry for her and for other people on the road around her as it's such a distraction. Are there any laws around this? I don't know.

13 hours ago, smores said:

I don't think anyone should drive around with pets unrestrained, it's dangerous for the pet, should they be in an accident, they're a projectile.  It's dangerous for the driver, as they are distracted, you don't know what the animal is going to do and having something bouncing around in your vehicle, potentially landing on you or trying to get up in your face and blocking your vision or pushing your hands away from the wheel is just a flat out hazard.  I had a long conversation with one of my friends who used to drive around with her dog on her lap "because he's SO cute!" and  I asked her what she thought would happen to his cuteness if she was in an accident and the airbag went off while he was on her lap?  She got him a carseat that restrains him in the backseat and allows him to see out of the window.  

https://newsela.com/read/elem-driving-with-fido

Sorry! I conflated two of the cases. 

• Love 2

Does anyone notice the amount of food Bethenny features on her IG?  So much of it is focused on desserts,  sugary treats, trays of ice cream flavors, etc.  I find it odd, because we know she does not eat these things, and its even excessive to serve this stuff to Bryn on a regular basis.  Don't get it.  Does she purge?  It certainly isn't consistent with her old motto of "take a small bite of everything" when you see trays and trays of yummie goodies.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, weaver said:

Does anyone notice the amount of food Bethenny features on her IG?  So much of it is focused on desserts,  sugary treats, trays of ice cream flavors, etc.  I find it odd, because we know she does not eat these things, and its even excessive to serve this stuff to Bryn on a regular basis.  Don't get it.  Does she purge?  It certainly isn't consistent with her old motto of "take a small bite of everything" when you see trays and trays of yummie goodies.  

But it is consistent with her criticism of Jules. When they were at Jules' house in The Hamptons and she had the giant breakfast spread, Bethenny said that anorexics do that kind of thing; put out huge spreads of food for others as a way to keep themselves busy as hostess, so there's not time to eat and to distract others so they don't notice that they're not eating. Hmmmmm.

• Love 11

Good point.  In Bethenny's case, she's always at a local store, in the city or the Hamptons that has luscious goodies.  Bryn is with her, and they are both oohing and ahhhing about the food.   

• Love 6
On 11/20/2018 at 8:14 AM, QuinnM said:

No one got an instagram send off. Shortly after that consultant was hired the staff - with the exception of the maid - were never seen nor heard on instagram again.  So he could still be working for SG, just not as a driver.  The only time you see the office or the staff in the office now is when people are doing interviews or the RHONY cameras.  I believe that consultant instituted proper HR guidelines for the business.  And that was a good thing to do.  There just isn’t room for crazy office antics in this day and age.

Is Beth herself adhering to the SG HR guidelines, or is she still “joking” about d- - -s and p- - - ies? 

Gah. Prediction: three generations of disordered eating? Do we know anything about Beth’s MeeMaw?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, weaver said:

because we know she does not eat these things

I think she makes room for the treats by foregoing other food choices  - this is one of Frankel's food journal entries in her "naturally" thin book (the one about not "dieting")

Monday (week 1):

breakfast: 2/3 of an egg white omelett, 1/2 pita

lunch: bowl of Japanese soup (but don’t eat the noodles!)

snack: teeny bowl of ice cream (I would guess 1/4 cup)

dinner: salad, 1/2 turkey burger (no bun!), 1/2 baked potato

snack: teeny bowl of froyo.

To offer that as a sample of her daily eating (even a single day) is a red flag to me.  Nine hundred calories (at most) a significant part of those calories gone on ice cream and froyo (not nutrition-rich food) and a half-a-meat-patty mindset worthy of Betty Draper; the only thing missing is cigarettes-as-appetite suppressant. And when all you have for lunch is a bowl of soup (while telling your readers, "don't eat the noodles") you are not living a healthy food life.

And Frankel stands by her food guru status. She posted this just last week on her insta:

Here's hoping that (a decade later) most women in search of a healthy relationship with food will bypass these so-called secrets to never dieting again that are actually built on following a strict diet. (And since she has about as much expertise as I do, here's an excerpt from my new book, Smell The Unnaturally Thin Bullshit: "Fuck skipping soup noodles and sequestering calories into "treats" and skipping meals.  Love your body, whatever size it is -- and feed all of you, not just the parts the world has decided are good enough -- because every last inch of you is good enough.")  Off to have a burger (with a bun! And soup noodles!) for lunch ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, film noire said:

I think she makes room for the treats by foregoing other food choices  - this is one of Frankel's food journal entries in her "naturally" thin book (the one about not "dieting")

Monday (week 1):

breakfast: 2/3 of an egg white omelett, 1/2 pita

lunch: bowl of Japanese soup (but don’t eat the noodles!)

snack: teeny bowl of ice cream (I would guess 1/4 cup)

dinner: salad, 1/2 turkey burger (no bun!), 1/2 baked potato

snack: teeny bowl of froyo.

To offer that as a sample of her daily eating (even a single day) is a red flag to me.  Nine hundred calories (at most) a significant part of those calories gone on ice cream and froyo (not nutrition-rich food) and a half-a-meat-patty mindset worthy of Betty Draper; the only thing missing is cigarettes-as-appetite suppressant. And when all you have for lunch is a bowl of soup (while telling your readers, "don't eat the noodles") you are not living a healthy food life.

And Frankel stands by her food guru status. She posted this just last week on her insta:

Here's hoping that (a decade later) most women in search of a healthy relationship with food will bypass these so-called secrets to never dieting again/built on actually following a strict diet. (And since she has about as much expertise as I do, here's an excerpt from my new book, Smell The Unnaturally Thin Bullshit: "Fuck skipping soup noodles and sequestering calories into "treats" and skipping meals.  Love your body, whatever size it is -- and feed all of you, not just the parts the world has decided are good enough -- because every last inch of you is good enough.")  Off to have a burger (with a bun! And soup noodles!) for lunch ;)

Did you see one of the comments (paraphrasing): Huge fan, huge as in great, not big

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Honestly, Bethenny's Instagram stories are nothing but food and her dogs licking each other, with her baby talk in the background. All just gross.

She should just be so embarrassed.

Yeah, we get it , the dogs are cute.  NEXT.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

no wonder she doesn't poop. There's nothing in her bowel to move.

...wait a new york minute -- you mean she's not full of shit?;)

~sweetie d,  that defies the laws of science itself! 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
On 11/24/2018 at 9:02 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Bethenny said that anorexics do that kind of thing;

I became anorexic @approx age 19.

To this day...I have a degree of anorexia**.

I say "degree" because I have "hard wired" myself about food and have my patterns of eating.

For Bethenny to give advice on what anorexics do/don't do..she would have to be anorexic.

I know only one thing that could possibly compel a person to be an anorexic:

A distorted body image

**bulimia too.

Edited by artisto
12 minutes ago, artisto said:

I became anorexic @approx age 19.

To this day...I have a degree of anorexia.

I say "degree" because I have "hard wired" myself about food and have my patterns of eating.

For Bethenny to give advice on what anorexics do/don't do..she would have to be anorexic.

I know only one thing that could possibly compel a person to be an anorexic:

A distorted body image

Control issues can also cause Anorexia. When people cannot control anything else in their lives, then they might fight back by taking over what they eat, how much and when. 

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Control issues can also cause Anorexia

Body dysmorphia is the match that lights the fuse.

"Control" just naturally follows.

The anorexic...by default...needs to control everything going into their mouth.

Other anorexics may have different triggers in differing degrees.

"Control" is the caboose.

In any event..anorexia is not glamorous.

(((((((((((MERGE)))))))))))

The flip side of anorexic body dysmorphia:

images.jpg.af97492c86d85e63511c525e24f21397.jpgNot a joke...it happens and is sad.

Edited by artisto
2 hours ago, film noire said:

...wait a new york minute -- you mean she's not full of shit?;)

~sweetie d,  that defies the laws of science itself! 

Good point, my friend.

I hadn't thought of that. Yes, that certainly is puzzling. 

She eats up the bullshit people throw at her on SM telling her how wonderful and perfect she is. See, she can still be full of shit while not ingesting actual food. It's virtual reality shit, the latest technology(?)

or maybe she's full of hot air from the people residing up her ass exhaling?

there must be some explanation ;D

• Love 5

My problem with food is more lack of control. SMH, though with each malady, I seem to get better. 

I’m happy to read though that you all have had success in handling anorexia.  I’m not sure that I would have the strength or fortitude to do so. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, artisto said:

Body dysmorphia is the match that lights the fuse.

I politely disagree. Right now I’m 81 lbs. As someone who has bouts with anorexia, I have no body dismorphia. I am very tired of people telling me what to eat, when to eat and insisting that things I strongly dislike are fine and that I “just need to get over it”. The latter has to do with people who make overly salty food (to my taste). It burns my tongue. 

• Love 6