Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

CDAN blind for which most of the guesses are Bethenny/Andy.  Again, CDAN, may or may not be true.

"This A list reality star from multiple network and cable reality shows is putting her foot down right there on the throat of the executive producer all of you know who already looks ridiculous in the way he kisses her butt. She wants her own show. She wants no more sharing time with anyone else on screen. The last time that was kind of tried, the show bombed, but she is insisting and will probably get her own way."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2018-08-23T08:15:00-07:00&max-results=8&start=8&by-date=false

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

CDAN blind for which most of the guesses are Bethenny/Andy.  Again, CDAN, may or may not be true.

"This A list reality star from multiple network and cable reality shows is putting her foot down right there on the throat of the executive producer all of you know who already looks ridiculous in the way he kisses her butt. She wants her own show. She wants no more sharing time with anyone else on screen. The last time that was kind of tried, the show bombed, but she is insisting and will probably get her own way."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?updated-max=2018-08-23T08:15:00-07:00&max-results=8&start=8&by-date=false

Wow, didn't that train leave the station with the Fredrik /Bethenny debacle?  And ratings of RHofNY are not exactly impressive for such an "A list reality star."   

• Love 8

This from CDAN (so who knows, take with grain of salt)

Of course all of the comments said "Bethenny".

THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018

Blind Item #6

This A list reality star from multiple network and cable reality shows is putting her foot down right there on the throat of the executive producer all of you know who already looks ridiculous in the way he kisses her butt. She wants her own show. She wants no more sharing time with anyone else on screen. The last time that was kind of tries, the show bombed, but she is insisting and will probably get her own way.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Carole says to Andy, “You’re afraid of her too?”  

BOOOM. So satisfying. I need a link to Carole’s sweet sweet music.  The reality show version of the 70’s country and western ditty Take This Job and Shove it by Johnny Paycheck. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I just saw an ad about the second part of the reunion and Carole says to Andy, “You’re afraid of her too?”   Can’t wait to see Andy’s responses to Carole regarding Bethenny next week.

Seriously, I can't wait to see this.  Heck, they could put this on Pay Per View and I'd even pay to see the look on Andy's face when she says it.  That and her telling him he's full of shi*t.

I don't know if Carole quit or was fired - I can buy either scenario - but it pretty clear that she's over it.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I thought Andy was no longer EP of the RH shows? Also - what multiple network reality shows has BF been on? Unless they're alluding to Shark Tank (is that really a "reality" show?) and The Apprentice? I didn't think her show with Jason bombed - it ended because they ended. But - I can see this being about her.

Edited by BodhiGurl
got crazy with punctuation - lol
Just now, BodhiGurl said:

I thought Andy was no longer EP of the RH shows?!? Also - what multiple network reality shows has BF been on? Unless they're alluding to Shark Tank (is that really a "reality" show?) and The Apprentice?!? I didn't think her show with Jason bombed - it ended because they ended. But - I can see this being about her.

Maybe they meant the show with Fredrick? Or her talk show?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Maybe they meant the show with Fredrick? Or her talk show?

Didn't include the show with Fredrick since he was the co-star of that, another attention getter - thus not "her" show, if ya know what I mean... but I could see her wanting to jump off the RH train and on to her own show. Especially if she can show Brynn on it and her life as a mother vs just RH shenanigans... not that I agree with Bryn being on tv or that it's what's what... just a guess if this is about her - what her angle may be... 

• Love 2

We'll just see how far Andy's behavior will take him.  I've gotten so disgusted by it, that I have stopped watching WWHL. As long as Bethenny's around, it'll probably stay that way. 

I'm not a Bethenny fan any longer. (Once was, but, had to face the truth about her back when she had her own show. Finally saw the light.) However, I do think that she can be entertaining, funny and on point at times. She may have a place on the housewives franchise.  But, she is also a very cold, rude, vindictive snake, who will eventually go after you.  So for Andy to defend that is really insufferable on his part, imo. 

No one is impenetrable.  If Andy is ever dethroned, what in the world will happen to Bethenny?  Omg.  I can't see anyone but, Andy kissing her butt.  lol  Can you see the B over on WE channel co-starring with Mama June?  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Sunfield said:

Part of it might be her business connections and associated wealth. She’s a great draw maybe for potential new housewives too? I dont know really.

Andy doesnt do things out of kindness of his heart. Whatever his reasons I don’t think it’s genuine love or friendship with Bethenny. It’s a jointly lucrative business arrangement for them both. Regarding turning on Carole, same reasons. Everyone is business and fodder for Andy. 

Actually I think he is friends with Bethenny...just from what I have seen on his social media stuff they hang out with no cameras - except their own phones of course. But I think he has certain bonds with some of the housewives and some he prolly doesnt care for - just like it would be at any job with co-workers

• Love 1
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Wow, didn't that train leave the station with the Fredrik /Bethenny debacle?  And ratings of RHofNY are not exactly impressive for such an "A list reality star."   

Let's not forget about the trainwreck that was her talk show.  Ended up being an hour-long Bravo infomercial because they couldn't get anyone outside of Bravoland to book.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

I thought Andy was no longer EP of the RH shows? Also - what multiple network reality shows has BF been on? Unless they're alluding to Shark Tank (is that really a "reality" show?) and The Apprentice? I didn't think her show with Jason bombed - it ended because they ended. But - I can see this being about her.

Mustn't forget this epic little gem:

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Blind Item #6

This A list reality star from multiple network and cable reality shows is putting her foot down right there on the throat of the executive producer all of you know who already looks ridiculous in the way he kisses her butt. She wants her own show. She wants no more sharing time with anyone else on screen. The last time that was kind of tries, the show bombed, but she is insisting and will probably get her own way.

love that idea! she can get her own show, no one will watch, and then she'll have to go back to trying to scare up attention for herself.  good luck w/that!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Girl's got balls, I'll give her that. The spin at 4:25 is kind of great.

Remember when Zarin did that stupid skating exhibition at Rockefeller Center?  I can't remember what the hell that was all about, but wondering if this came before or after BF's appearance on this um, show.  Either way, I'm sure her (JZ) ass was frosty over it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Remember when Zarin did that stupid skating exhibition at Rockefeller Center?  I can't remember what the hell that was all about, but wondering if this came before or after BF's appearance on this um, show.  Either way, I'm sure her (JZ) ass was frosty over it.

I believe it was before. Season 3 of RHONY aired from March-June 2010 and Skating with the Stars ran from November-December 2010.

Never forget Jillzy's adventures on the ice:

2D6RVW6BDALK5FGLSHIWMFFHLE_50.jpg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

This from CDAN (so who knows, take with grain of salt)

Of course all of the comments said "Bethenny".

THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018

Blind Item #6

What does she think it’s going to be about? Her divorce and moving on? Nope. She already had moved on with Dennis (RIP). Jason will never allow Brynn to be featured so it won’t be any warm and fuzzy ‘Mom and Me’ stuff. I honestly can’t think of what her draw would be. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I honestly can’t think of what her draw would be.

You mean you don't want to see Bethenny Bethenny-ing her way all over Manhattan/the Hamptons? Verbally eviscerating everyone she encounters who doesn't kiss her ass?

Think of all the new real estate we'll get to watch her buy and transform into soulless clones of whatever white/gray color palette and modern aesthetic is popular right now!

Do you not want to play "spot the Skinnygirl logo" on anything and everything she shoves in front of a camera?

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

You mean you don't want to see Bethenny Bethenny-ing her way all over Manhattan/the Hamptons? Verbally eviscerating everyone she encounters who doesn't kiss her ass?

Think of all the new real estate we'll get to watch her buy and transform into soulless clones of whatever white/gray color palette and modern aesthetic is popular right now!

Do you not want to play "spot the Skinnygirl logo" on anything and everything she shoves in front of a camera?

No thank you. I can honestly state that I am not interested in nor would watch any spin-off featuring BF. There becomes a time when someone is so saturated in SM that you just become sick of them and I’ve about had my fill. 

• Love 8

How about "Bethenny Saves The World", where we can see her saving the world one natural disaster at a time.

At least some people would get some needed relief until she inevitably imploded.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

How about "Bethenny Saves The World", where we can see her saving the world one natural disaster at a time.

At least some people would get some needed relief until she inevitably imploded.

I'm not against her humanitarian efforts at all....really.  That's a great thing.   Helping those who don't have the basics, which is how she repeatedly described it, is admirable, but, did you notice how her staff would present the money to the people?  They made sure to say that it was from BETHENNY FRANKEL....I guess it was important to get that point out there.  Even in the scene that Andy showed on the Reunion Part I, the Bethenny Frankel name was a must hear. lol I'm glad Andy didn't forget to edit that part in.   I wonder if her name was well known in PR.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I wonder which would come first, her inevitable implosion or getting punched in the face by someone that she has berated for their charity not being up to par.

Ok. I would watch to see her punched in the face. It’s not that I hate her. I just want to see (for once) her get her due for being a bitch. IMO she gets away with too much (or Andy doesn’t allow it to make it past the editing room floor). 

• Love 7

I was just coming here to post that blind item, but mwell345 beat me to it. (Interesting tea in the comments, but unfortunately one of the better entries has since been deleted.)

The ratings don't warrant Beth being granted another spin-off. If she gets one, then she either has something on Andy, or she's putting up her own money.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What does she think it’s going to be about? Her divorce and moving on? Nope. She already had moved on with Dennis (RIP). Jason will never allow Brynn to be featured so it won’t be any warm and fuzzy ‘Mom and Me’ stuff. I honestly can’t think of what her draw would be. 

I can see her pushing for one of those shows like Tabitha Coffey or Gordon Ramsay were on where they tell business owners what huge fuck-ups they are and then dictate the changes they will need to make in order to achieve success.  I can see it being right up Bethenny's alley to be given the opportunity to berate, act the expert, and then move on. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not against her humanitarian efforts at all....really.  That's a great thing.   Helping those who don't have the basics, which is how she repeatedly described it, is admirable, but, did you notice how her staff would present the money to the people?  They made sure to say that it was from BETHENNY FRANKEL....I guess it was important to get that point out there.  Even in the scene that Andy showed on the Reunion Part I, the Bethenny Frankel name was a must hear. lol I'm glad Andy didn't forget to edit that part in.   I wonder if her name was well known in PR.  

53 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Add in the "Do you want a blowjob?" to random people.

I wonder which would come first, her inevitable implosion or getting punched in the face by someone that she has berated for their charity not being up to par.

I think her approach is why I can't even warm up to her charity efforts. The bestowing of gift cards on the American Red Cross seemed self-promotional only.  The battered women initiative I won't even address here because it will send me into a rage stroke.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, ryebread said:

Though I don't disagree about where Andy resides, can we PLEASE change the name of this thread? 

It hurts my head. At the very least spell her name right.

tenor.gif

Nooooo, that's the best part! ;)

• Love 4

Though I don't disagree about where Andy resides, can we PLEASE change the name of this thread? 

It hurts my head. At the very least spell her name right.

tenor.gif

Yes!   Please!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jaync said:

I was just coming here to post that blind item, but mwell345 beat me to it. (Interesting tea in the comments, but unfortunately one of the better entries has since been deleted.)

The ratings don't warrant Beth being granted another spin-off. If she gets one, then she either has something on Andy, or she's putting up her own money.

Can you please give us the gist of it?

• Love 3

It was a rather lengthy post, but the gist of it was that the poster was at a gathering where Beth was present (the poster didn't know who she was at the time), and Beth was running around acting like she was totally hot shit, and being loud and rude. The poster finally had to just leave, because Beth was stinking up the place so much with her obnoxiousness. S/he also mentioned something about Beth totally ignoring the guy she was with (the poster only said this took place in the 2000s, so I don't know if the guy was Jason, or somebody else).

• Love 4
Just now, jaync said:

It was a rather lengthy post, but the gist of it was that the poster was at a gathering where Beth was present (the poster didn't know who she was at the time), and Beth was running around acting like she was totally hot shit, and being loud and rude. The poster finally had to just leave, because Beth was stinking up the place so much with her obnoxiousness. S/he also mentioned something about Beth totally ignoring the guy she was with (the poster only said this took place in the 2000s, so I don't know if the guy was Jason, or somebody else).

Wow, really?  Because that is a story that Kelly B was shopping for a while after she was fired.  It’s not Kelly posting on some gossip site, right?

• Love 3

Girl's got balls, I'll give her that. The spin at 4:25 is kind of great.

She's got great command of her body, I think -- from snowboarding to skating to windsailing, she's a natural athlete, seemingly at ease with physical challenges and any danger; she doesn't 'withhold" in her body, and invite a wipeout.

10 minutes ago, jaync said:

Thanks for the info! - this was also interesting: 

"Bethenny, between dirt on Andy, and generating sympathy for the death of Dennis shields. She just might get what she wants. Awful human being, jealous greedy narcissist and I know first hand."

~written by a woman who (claims) to have known Frankel a long time, never worked for her, and went to school with her.  Hmm.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

It’s not Kelly posting on some gossip site, right?

I have no idea, as I assume they're using a nym (I believe they're a longtime commenter of the site, though). I suppose you can go there and ask if they're Kelly. FWIW, they did say they deleted their original post because it may have come off a little mean. 

If Beth showed her ass like that at various places during that time, then it wouldn't be unusual for different people to have similar impressions of her.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, jaync said:

Thank you for that, jaync.

After the discussion about it yesterday, I feel like the blind item writer read some posts here which then motivated him or her to write a second one which basically reads: This Blind Item (and the one from yesterday) is about Bethenny.

(I'm kidding, but maybe not. Today's didn't really leave any doubt.)

23 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Wow, really?  Because that is a story that Kelly B was shopping for a while after she was fired.  It’s not Kelly posting on some gossip site, right?

Part of me wants to ask if there are any samples of Kelly's writing that I could read, so I could see if she shares a similar style to the  comment writer.

And then the other part of me says, Jesus, get a life!

Sooo, now I don't know what to do.

But seriously, any writing samples from Kelly anywhere?

• Love 3

You're welcome, Jel

You could be right about the site owner using other sites as motivation for his BIs. Enty's blinds do turn out to be true sometimes (like the one about Luann and her kids' money), but I'm sure many are made up and/or heavily embellished.

FYI, there's only one blind item (besides the one I posted last week) - the accounts I and film noire posted were taken from the comments section where people guess the subject of the blind item.

Edited by jaync
my own confusion
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, jaync said:

You're welcome, Jel

Enty's blinds do turn out to be true sometimes, but I'm sure many are made up and/or heavily embellished.

FYI, there's only one blind item - the accounts I and film noire posted were taken from the comments section.

Wasn't there another Blind Item from yesterday ( or a couple of days ago) which had some of us wondering if was about Bethenny or maybe Vicki or even another HW? I felt that one was  more open to interpretation, vs. this newest one, which really screams "Bethenny Frankel!".

Definitely the same subject matter though. Or maybe they were blind items on the same subject but from two different sites?

(Third possibility: I have been dreaming about blind items)

10 hours ago, teapot said:

love that idea! she can get her own show, no one will watch, and then she'll have to go back to trying to scare up attention for herself.  good luck w/that!!

Well, one person would watch. Bethenny.

The show could be called Bethenny loves Bethenny.

She could instagram herself watching, making comments, and laughing at herself, and then make a new show called Bethenny Watching Bethenny Loving Bethenny.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, one person would watch. Bethenny.

The show could be called Bethenny loves Bethenny.

She could instagram herself watching, making comments, and laughing at herself, and then make a new show called Bethenny Watching Bethenny Loving Bethenny.

How long would it take for her to get stuck in that perpetual loop and disappear from television forever?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ichbin said:

I can see her pushing for one of those shows like Tabitha Coffey or Gordon Ramsay were on where they tell business owners what huge fuck-ups they are and then dictate the changes they will need to make in order to achieve success.  I can see it being right up Bethenny's alley to be given the opportunity to berate, act the expert, and then move on. 

That’s plausible but not my cup of tea. Can’t anyone come up with some new concept? I don’t want to see her do a rehash. 

• Love 1

Meh. I will get more whipped up over how it will suck when there's more than a blind item to look at.

Because honestly, Bethenny isn't a hot enough commodity to warrant another show on her own.

• Love 5