Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, film noire said:

Pretty sure Skinny Cow is trademarked:  

https://trademarks.justia.com/789/79/skinny-78979610.html

I think the lack of lawsuit is that Skinnygirl is so small compared to Nestle, it would only garner them bad publicity -- Frankel could easily play it as a single mom fighting a giant global corporation (even I would support that fight, and that's saying a lot).

I think these "small" things make a big difference in branding (or so Don Draper taught me ; )  

IBMs would sound like a digestive canal issue;  Campbell soup sounds less generous (and less homey) than Campbell's soup -- but Nivea's sounds less magical than Nivea -- and if nothing else, losing that S made the name more pleasing to the ear (Skinnygirl vs Skinny Girl's or Skinny Girls'). And a drink belonging to a skinny girl is different (psychologically) for the consumer than a drink without that association, imo.

Yes.

BUT  IF THERE'S ANY FIGHTING OVER HOW TO PRONOUNCE "FLACCID". I WILL TURN THIS THREAD AROUND AND TAKE US RIGHT HOME AND THEN NOBODY WILL GET TO SEE SIX FLAGS STRUNK AND WHITE GREAT ADVENTURE!

Well what does Fowler's say?

Like "El XX" said. We'll be good.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Giselle said:

Oh..... she's using the "apple method". Nobody can use a friggin "i" anymore without apple  getting their knickers  in a twist.

Don't poke the bear "El".

FilmNoir is already using caps.

Pointing out the vast field of punctuation quicksand will start that vein in the front of "FN's" forehead to start throbbing and we'll all be in trouble!

OK now all I can hear is Max Webster singing Diamonds Diamonds and the unauthorized use of "I"....

She comes across like diamonds diamonds
Easy in love when the lights are low
She comes into focus focus
The closer she gets the more I know
She takes more whiskey than I wine
I whine...

(never want to be lost without you)

....OK, Me, Canadian, tiptoeing backwards out of the room.....

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Two weeks ago Bethenny was "open for business" and it was all about putting Bethenny back into gear and getting back into the dating game.  Why make such a claim if she is dating someone?  Seems kind of attention grabbing ploy.  I never know when to believe this woman.  It is not as if Bethenny is Taylor Swift-she is a twice divorced woman pushing fifty.  Do serious business mo

Following her split from Dennis and after her divorce having been finalized, Bethenny Frankelis ready for romance. The Real Housewives of New York City mogul had taken some time off from the dating game to focus on her business and her life as a mom, but now that the temps are heating up Bethenny is hoping the same goes for her love life.

“Summer's coming. It's time to put the Bethenny burners back on. I'm ready," she recently toldEntertainment Tonight. "Open for business."

guls make  these contrived PR moves about their personal life?  It just doesn't seem to be necessary-on either level the "open for business" or the new guy. 

This, from May 31....

Following her split from Dennis and after her divorce having been finalized, Bethenny Frankel is ready for romance. The Real Housewives of New York City mogul had taken some time off from the dating game to focus on her business and her life as a mom, but now that the temps are heating up Bethenny is hoping the same goes for her love life.

“Summer's coming. It's time to put the Bethenny burners back on. I'm ready," she recently toldEntertainment Tonight. "Open for business."

FAST FORWARD....SCENE 11....

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 21:05 BST, 12 June 2017 | UPDATED: 17:12 BST, 13 June 2017

Bethenny Frankel announced in late May that she had split from businessman Dennis Shields after less than a year of dating.

And only two weeks later the Real Housewives Of New York City vet was spotted strolling with another man.

The 46-year-old Skinnygirl founder - who has a daughter with ex-husband Jason Hoppy - wore a coverup as she left the beach in the Hamptons with New York event planner Russ Theriot, 37. E! News has claimed they have been dating for weeks.

So I guess Russ TheRiot was her first customer. 

Yes, ZoeysMom....a total PR move.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

DCZqTnNUwAAVFPr.jpg

Nice pic...Kyle went heavy with the botox syringe recently

They appear to be trying to out-bling each other. So many shiny things -- and, as you noted, the shiniest of which is Kyle's forehead. A cartographer could reconstruct the Crimean conflict of 1853 on that forehead.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

They appear to be trying to out-bling each other. So many shiny things -- and, as you noted, the shiniest of which is Kyle's forehead. A cartographer could reconstruct the Crimean conflict of 1853 on that forehead.

I put the pic over on Kyle's thread so we could discuss more.

It's a good photo of Bethenny - she seems softer here

• Love 2

DCh1glZU0AIfKW4.jpg

Bethenny & Dorinda both just did similar "prize" giveways

Not sure if a winner was chosen for Bethenny - but I know there was a pic, tickets to WWHL, Shotski - for Dress For Success

Dorinda's I think was an auction - dinner for 4 with Dorinda at Beautique, tickets to WWHL

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/14/2017 at 5:57 AM, ElDosEquis said:

Cow eyes.

Beautiful, full, brown eyes.

When we drive across country, The cows always get a shout out.

Always.

One of beffy's best features are her eyes, there is a fire in them.

Too bad the are stuck in the head of a maniac.

Jerseys are my favorite. High butterfat content in their milk. Angus are pretty too.

I'm partial to all grey, brown or black furred animals. I prefer brown Chickens, goats and bunnies grey mice, and  grey, brown or black solid color dogs. Beautiful brindle is in a class by itself. Polar bears, cats and sheep are exempt from my white dislike.

White rabbits and mice are the worst. With those creepy red eyes. Shiver!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

She looks good here. 

The illness involved a lot of endocrine stuff.  That will cost you your hair and your skin.  So I think what we're seeing now is someone that is just plain healthier.  She has put on some weight.  She just looks better.  The downside to running so slim like Carole or Bethenny is any illness just tips you over the edge.  Everyone can see the illness.  I thought that line in Devil Wears Prada where the woman said she was just a stomach flu away from her goal weight was sick and true.

• Love 7
On 6/19/2017 at 7:10 PM, KungFuBunny said:

19050713_433020577070213_520692817308994

She does look very pretty and relaxed. 

I think Beth looks great. I am soooo envious of her abs. But I think she should consider going one size smaller regarding the implants. They always seem to be straining against the fabric of her clothes. And in other shots, the skin above her cleavage looks kind of loose and unnatural.

I also think the above photo of Kyle and Beth is stunning! I don't care if they used five filters-- they both look gorgeous.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She does look very pretty and relaxed. 

I think Beth looks great. I am soooo envious of her abs. But I think she should consider going one size smaller regarding the implants. They always seem to be straining against the fabric of her clothes. And in other shots, the skin above her cleavage looks kind of loose and unnatural.

I also think the above photo of Kyle and Beth is stunning! I don't care if they used five filters-- they both look gorgeous.

I think Bethenny could have gone with 2 sizes smaller and maybe a B cup instead

I love the pic of Kyle & Bethenny, but I do believe Kyle went overboard with the botox

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, jaync said:

Tee time? It looks like her cheeks were implanted with golf balls.

I'll never understand why she chose this FuckPuppet of Death look over her natural face -- she had a pretty, "seventies" look that was distinctive and attractive:

frankel then.jpg

• Love 8
(edited)

I'll never understand why she chose this FuckPuppet of Death look over her natural face

I don't think she looks that bad now. Granted, I don't think she is the most attractive HW, but she isn't the least attractive HW...then and now. A lot of others have done far worse to their faces...

"Take numerous mundane pics of me posing" must be in the employee handbook. What a bottomless pit of need for attention.

Well, she is a HW with social media accounts, that is what they all do...shit, that's your average Instagram account.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, jaync said:

"Take numerous mundane pics of me posing" must be in the employee handbook. What a bottomless pit of need for attention.

This is so pathetic, so needy, it almost makes me pity her (almost -- and then I remember  how toxic she is).

• Love 7

This is so pathetic, so needy, it almost makes me pity her (almost -- and then I remember  how toxic she is).

Was that done for laughs? Because it's as equally ridiculous as it is pathetic.

• Love 6
(edited)

This is so pathetic

I think it's cheesy more than pathetic, and I say that as a Bethenny fan.

Also, the walls and her bathing suit are making me thing of Blanche Devereaux's bedroom.

blanch+golden+globes.jpg

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, jaync said:

No, I think it was meant to be sexy. Like one of Adam's tossed salads. (I hate it when someone like Frankel makes me cringe on their behalf -- that slight slo-mo effect alone  -- jesus, does she have no one on staff to stop her?)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Yes, other instagram or snaps show that she matches the wallpaper. So she gets the joke. 

Plus this is what you do on instagram. This is what the minions want. It's a job to folks like the Kardasians. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I think it's cheesy more than pathetic, and I say that as a Bethenny fan.

Also, the walls and her bathing suit are making me thing of Blanche Devereaux's bedroom.

blanch+golden+globes.jpg

Deja vu - look at the floor

19227832_821621154661563_916157143031008

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So she gets the joke. 

If that's what she meant, she failed miserably-- because in that video, she comes across as the joke, not the one getting the joke.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

If that's what she meant, she failed miserably-- because in that video, she comes across as the joke, not the one getting the joke.

Are we talking about Luann's nonExclusive Wedding People Magazine Jill Zarin Barbara K nuptial video...yeah poor Luann is the brunt of the joke. She married a man who is taking to his wedding ring like a dog with a collar - the groom's own words

• Love 3