Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Uses freedom of speech (1st amendment) , to criticize others using freedom of speech. You go Skinny girl !

She was criticizing those that are rioting.  Destroying property, etc.  That's not freedom of speech.  That's not peaceful assembly.  The constitution does not protect those acts.  If you follow the tweets that's pretty clear.  If you read tabloids you don't see that.  I happen to agree.  So many cities are seeing protests that are not violent it's sad when someone takes something that can be so powerful and makes it ugly.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

She was criticizing those that are rioting.  Destroying property, etc.  That's not freedom of speech.  That's not peaceful assembly.  The constitution does not protect those acts.  If you follow the tweets that's pretty clear.  If you read tabloids you don't see that.  I happen to agree.  So many cities are seeing protests that are not violent it's sad when someone takes something that can be so powerful and makes it ugly.

They weren't rioting though.

• Love 8

They weren't rioting though.

Ok they were destroying property that wasn't theirs and physically assaulting people on the street. Riot may been my word violence might be what B said. 

This was NYC. 

• Love 3

OK guys, if you want to talk about politics there's a forum for that. Discussing B's tweets is fine, discussing the validity of them and then turning that into a political discussion won't be so if you have more to say take that to the political forum. Thanks! 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Yeah, I get she was objecting to the protesters causing damage & I agree with her on that.  The problem is she didn't communicate (tweet) very well.  Kinda surprising to me because she does throw out at us all the damn time how she's such a marketing & branding genius, right?  So naturally I assumed she'd be an always effective & on target communicator.  Ah, silly me to assume that.

She came off on her Twitter as haughty, judgemental & unsympathetic to protesters.  Honestly, her tweets made me nauseous & turned me the hell off.  Is she just objecting to protestors causing damage?  I got the inpression she also thought they were they shouldn't be allowed to protest.  If she thinks that . . . well, it speaks volumes about who Bethenny is & also confirms my opinion of her being a supremely vile & horrible & evil person.

Now, she did offer sympathy for Carole, when asked how she was doing.  I assume Carole has been a Hillary supporter.  But Bethenny seemed very much removed from anything about supporting Hillary herself -- so I have no idea what her political views are.  Doesn't really matter to me.  What struck me as so utterly thoughtless of her was her lack of ANY empathy/sympathy for the protesters or their right to protest.  She really is horrible.  She's merely confirming it yet again.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13

On the positive side, Bethanny is an animal activist who recently rescued two dogs. She has plenty of money to adopt a pedigree status symbol, but she chose two fur waifs. I appreciate her for that action and example.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, grayson said:

On the positive side, Bethanny is an animal activist who recently rescued two dogs. She has plenty of money to adopt a pedigree status symbol, but she chose two fur waifs. I appreciate her for that action and example.

Thanks. Not a Bethanny fan but it's great to hear that she adopted dogs who needed a home. Cookie is getting old, right?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, grayson said:

I think a big part of that adoption was she got them from Howard Stern's wife Beth. Those dogs had already been rescued by Beth's organization and were assured a good forever home by the efforts of her group. B had nothing to do with rescuing them. They might not be a designer Labradoodles but rest assured in B's mind they have celebrity status.

• Love 8

The stuff about Jason is really interesting.  Guess it's a brutal reality check for him now -- particularly after squatting in that gorgeous gigantic joint in one of THE best neighborhoods in the city for the last several years.  He'll never live like that again -- unless he finds another rich woman (or man) to sponge off.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think a big part of that adoption was she got them from Howard Stern's wife Beth. Those dogs had already been rescued by Beth's organization and were assured a good forever home by the efforts of her group. B had nothing to do with rescuing them. They might not be a designer Labradoodles but rest assured in B's mind they have celebrity status.

Sorry Bethenny, Howard will never have you on his show, nice try. That's all she wants. And Beth O.  is friendly with Kelly B. Bethenny is thirsty to cozy up to Howard and Beth O.  and I don't see it happening no matter how many pets Bethenny adopts from NSAL. 

• Love 4
On 11/13/2016 at 8:41 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Sorry Bethenny, Howard will never have you on his show, nice try. That's all she wants. And Beth O.  is friendly with Kelly B. Bethenny is thirsty to cozy up to Howard and Beth O.  and I don't see it happening no matter how many pets Bethenny adopts from NSAL. 

She might have met her through Carole. Carole and Howard's wife Beth have been close friends for years. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She might have met her through Carole. Carole and Howard's wife Beth have been close friends for years. 

I listen every day and he does say Kelly B. and Beth are friends, though it's of course possible she is friends with Carole. He hasn't been super warm sounding towards Bethenny at ALL. I think Bethenny would love the exposure on the Stern show. I predict it won't happen. 

• Love 2
On 11/13/2016 at 9:46 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I listen every day and he does say Kelly B. and Beth are friends, though it's of course possible she is friends with Carole. He hasn't been super warm sounding towards Bethenny at ALL. I think Bethenny would love the exposure on the Stern show. I predict it won't happen. 

Not sure - stopped listening to him years ago. Carole has talked often about Beth, especially this season with the whole fostering a cat thing, which came about because of Beth. She gave a lot of attention to this on Twitter last season, and of course in her blog this year. 

It has been said for years that Andy wants Beth for this show badly. That she is what he considers the real prize. I have wondered before if he is hoping that Carole or Bethenny can help out in some way. 

• Love 1
On 10/6/2016 at 0:10 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Gosh, I would so love for Bethenny to move back up the Upper East Side.  Why?  She actually was pretty funny commenting on the weirdly alien-looking frozen-faced women there.

Yea but Bethenny also is rich, superficial snob with ugly features and weird plastic surgery. 

IMG_1166.PNG

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yea but Bethenny also is rich, superficial snob with ugly features and weird plastic surgery. 

IMG_1166.PNG

In many way, more so than not, she has become someone she made fun of not all that long ago! LOL

• Love 10

Well, at least she's not allowed to adopt the poor child found at Port Authority. 

I'm really not trying to make a joke here. My fists clench when someone puts their halo on when they know nothing about the subject. Adoption's hard, y'all! It doesn't work like eBay! I tried to do something nice!

At least she got another opportunity to slam divorce law.

• Love 1

I don't see why Howard Stern wouldn't have Bethenny on his show.  He isn't in any way what he used to be -- that is, routinely & casually discussing the phoniness & shallowness of celebs.  He doesn't do that anymore.  He sucks up to all celebs to get a sound bite which will seep into the NY Post.  If he thinks Bethenny could do that, he'd have her on in a sec.

Also, if Beth likes her (altho there is no indication of this, despite being friends w/Carole), Howard would consider having her on his show.  I could see her laying a big goose egg w/him.  Her sense of humor lately has either been non-existent or just flat-out lame, particularly when she tries to go potty-mouth, which you can be sure she'd do with Howard   Still, if she had a blast of some publicity for some predictably lurid reason, I bet Howard would be all over her.

29 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I don't see why Howard Stern wouldn't have Bethenny on his show.  He isn't in any way what he used to be -- that is, routinely & casually discussing the phoniness & shallowness of celebs.  He doesn't do that anymore.  He sucks up to all celebs to get a sound bite which will seep into the NY Post.  

And that's why I didn't add Stern to my Sirius package, and I had listened for close to 20 years. 

But Howard is also fiercely loyal. I think if Beth and Kelly are as close as I think, he might find a loyalty boundary. 

Or maybe I'm just clutching at my Bethy-loathing straws.

Well this is interesting.  Dennis Shields has sent a cyst and deceased through lawyers to Hoppy.  Hoppy it is being reported has sent 49 emails in the last 70 days to B and cc'd Dennis.  The emails, according to the letter, have become increasingly hostile and threatening.  The theme is that B is old, ugly and irrelevant and will dump Shields like all the other boys.  It started on TMZ with the legal document so some credibility.

What is making Hoppy angry?  If he has been following B's snap this summer I don't blame him.  She has a fabulous life.  She and Brynn (who is only visible around the ankles and not called out) have been jetting around the states, having huge kids parties, having lots of pool days, beach days, lazy days in the Hamptons.  She and Shields are eating at all the fanciest restaurants.  At one point flying private to 4 different cities eating all the local fare.  Then there is the occasional apartment hunt at fabulous penthouses and large units under construction.  So I think someone is a little jealous. 

Seriously, if this is true he needs to get some therapy before Brynn gets to an age she will see this all on the internet.  And she isn't far from that age right now.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Well this is interesting.  Dennis Shields has sent a cyst and deceased through lawyers to Hoppy.  Hoppy it is being reported has sent 49 emails in the last 70 days to B and cc'd Dennis.  The emails, according to the letter, have become increasingly hostile and threatening.  The theme is that B is old, ugly and irrelevant and will dump Shields like all the other boys.  It started on TMZ with the legal document so some credibility.

What is making Hoppy angry?  If he has been following B's snap this summer I don't blame him.  She has a fabulous life.  She and Brynn (who is only visible around the ankles and not called out) have been jetting around the states, having huge kids parties, having lots of pool days, beach days, lazy days in the Hamptons.  She and Shields are eating at all the fanciest restaurants.  At one point flying private to 4 different cities eating all the local fare.  Then there is the occasional apartment hunt at fabulous penthouses and large units under construction.  So I think someone is a little jealous. 

Seriously, if this is true he needs to get some therapy before Brynn gets to an age she will see this all on the internet.  And she isn't far from that age right now.

Who knows? Jason has been silent for a long time even though Bethenny had him on blast publicly for a very long time, he may have reached his tipping point, especially since Bethenny has Bryn around Shields so much now. I also would not put it past Bethenny to tell Bryn things like Shields can do this for her, the trips/ect. but that her daddy can't in hopes that Bryn accepts Shields and Bryn is then repeating it back to Jason, which would tick off most dads.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Who knows? Jason has been silent for a long time even though Bethenny had him on blast publicly for a very long time, he may have reached his tipping point, especially since Bethenny has Bryn around Shields so much now. I also would not put it past Bethenny to tell Bryn things like Shields can do this for her, the trips/ect. but that her daddy can't in hopes that Bryn accepts Shields and Bryn is then repeating it back to Jason, which would tick off most dads.

Not sure what you mean.  We don't know if Jason has been silent.  Unless something gets legal we know nothing.  Bryn does accept Shields.  Bethenny has said that.  Both Jason and Bethenny will have to deal with that as life goes on.  Their child will know other partners in their parents life.  I don't think any of that gives someone permission to be hostile and threatening.  49 emails in 70 days?  Dude has a problem and it isn't Bethenny's fault.  She has lots of money.  She doesn't need Shields money.  It's her Hampton's house.  It will be her penthouse.  It is her money paying for riding lessons for Bryn.  It is her money paying for Bryn's school. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Not sure what you mean.  We don't know if Jason has been silent.  Unless something gets legal we know nothing.  Bryn does accept Shields.  Bethenny has said that.  Both Jason and Bethenny will have to deal with that as life goes on.  Their child will know other partners in their parents life.  I don't think any of that gives someone permission to be hostile and threatening.  49 emails in 70 days?  Dude has a problem and it isn't Bethenny's fault.  She has lots of money.  She doesn't need Shields money.  It's her Hampton's house.  It will be her penthouse.  It is her money paying for riding lessons for Bryn.  It is her money paying for Bryn's school. 

We don't know exactly what Jason said in these emails, only what Shields is alleging without showing any of them. Jason has never said 1 nasty thing about Bethenny or their divorce to the press, unlike Bethenny who talked about him/the divorce all the dang time and when she was legally barred from making comments, she had others (Carole) do it for her and/or make generalized digs about ex-husbands/horrid divorces/shared custody/ect, all pointed at Jason. Another thing, we do not know is if something specific was said to Bryn about her father to set him off, I strongly suspect she did, because once again, we only have Bethenny (now Shields) side of the story.

• Love 6

Well.  We are finally getting to see the real Jason Hoppy that Bethenny has had to deal with all this time coming out.  And he is just as angry and cruel and nasty as many suspected.  I guess he is just SEETHING over not getting his big divorce windfall and having to vacate that fancy apartment.  And having to watch Bethenny sail on happily with a new, extremely wealthy man ... and know that Bryn is bonding with him as a father figure ... is apparently too much for him to take.  

Well, suck it up, Jason.  You should be GLAD that your plan to damage Bethenny in the public eye didn't work because her success is what is funding Bryn's lifestyle (and yours, too, largely).  And you should be GLAD that Bryn and Mrs. Shields' husband have a good relationship and that he is clearly not just after Bethenny's money or fame like you were. 

But that is typical Jason.  Petty and insulting and jealous and resentful. Thinking only of himself.

He needs to knock it off and think of Bryn.  I can only hope he is not venting his jealousy and anger around her, but he seems to have very little self-control, so I doubt it.  A guy who send emails like that is not likely to be dealing with his feelings appropriately in other circumstances, either.  

I have to say, the idea that we don't really know what Jason said in his emails is a fair point.  But to assume that if Jason did actually say something mean, then it's Bethenny's own fault because she must have somehow caused him to go off on her (by saying something to Bryn about him) ... I don't agree.  It's not only reaching to defend Jason by drawing every possible conclusion against Bethenny, but it is also ignoring the fact that Jason is a grown ass man.  How he chooses to respond to any provocation is his responsibility.  The "she made me do it" defense doesn't work beyond first grade.  And it won't work for a forty-year-old plus man, especially when he has a child to consider. 

6 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Well this is interesting.  Dennis Shields has sent a cyst and deceased through lawyers to Hoppy. 

LOL That will never stop being funny! 

• Love 14

Here is a thought-bounce Jason's e-mails back to him unread.  Seems pretty simple.  Why make it public?

Maybe they need to go the route of communicating through an attorney.

Something is going on with Bethenny and Jason-maybe this is at the core of it:  http://pagesix.com/2016/11/22/bethenny-suing-real-estate-attorney-over-5m-tribeca-pad/

Anyone know if Dennis Shields has filed for divorce? It seems it has been a year since she started dating the separated man.  Time for someone to file so Bethenny can get rid of that married man stigma.

• Love 5

Watching Bethenny again this morning on one of the RHNY uncensored specials - she has an interesting relationship with the truth. I don't think anything she said was an outright lie, but that skinny girl spin to continually sell herself just makes me doubt everything. 

As far as the e-mails, there's got to be more to this story. I understand he was cc'd, but why is the boyfriend cyst & deceasing? Wouldn't Bethenny take action? 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a thought-bounce Jason's e-mails back to him unread.  Seems pretty simple.  Why make it public?

Something is going on with Bethenny and Jason-maybe this is at the core of it:  http://pagesix.com/2016/11/22/bethenny-suing-real-estate-attorney-over-5m-tribeca-pad/

Anyone know if Dennis Shields has filed for divorce? It seems it has been a year since she started dating the separated man.  Time for someone to file so Bethenny can get rid of that married man stigma.

Can you really just never read e-mails from the man you share a child with, though? Especially when you can't stand to actually speak to each other ... they have to communicate somehow.  What a shame it would be if they had to resort to only communicating through an attorney.  Because lawyers don't do that for free ... you pay the same hourly rate you would for any other service.  I can't think of a bigger waste of money. 

I would expect there were lots of attempts to get Jason to stop bringing up things that didn't pertain to Bryn and he just wouldn't cut it out, and making it public was an attempt to shame him into stopping ... even though it just adds to the pile of horrible things Bryn will one day sit down and read about online, of course. Sigh.  

There really are just never any clean hands when it comes to these two asshats.  Actually, make that THREE asshats. 

That being said, I am THRILLED that Bethenny is going after the people who were possibly a party to the monkey business with the trust.  If they are involved in any wrong-doing, then they contributed to her having to spend a fortune in time and money in court rectifying a situation they helped create.  They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't get this. Bethenny proclaims herself to be a sharp business woman but it seems she never reads contracts before she signs them! LOL I suspect that Bethenny knew full well what these papers said and signed them anyway because she knew she was planning to divorce Jason before long. IMO, Bethenny is that sneaky/low to do that.....just like she did with her former business partner.

• Love 12

I don't get this. Bethenny proclaims herself to be a sharp business woman but it seems she never reads contracts before she signs them! LOL I suspect that Bethenny knew full well what these papers said and signed them anyway because she knew she was planning to divorce Jason before long. IMO, Bethenny is that sneaky/low to do that.....just like she did with her former business partner.

She didn't read this contract.  It was Hoppy's attorney and she trusted him.  You do that with a husband.  Just her luck he turned out to be so greedy that he actually dragged his mother into the fraud.  At this point she will have lost her notary license.  And if Bethenny really wanted to be mean - she should sue his mother for misrepresentation and fraud.  B just didn't realize what a low life she married.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

She didn't read this contract.  It was Hoppy's attorney and she trusted him.  You do that with a husband.  Just her luck he turned out to be so greedy that he actually dragged his mother into the fraud.  At this point she will have lost her notary license.  And if Bethenny really wanted to be mean - she should sue his mother for misrepresentation and fraud.  B just didn't realize what a low life she married.

No, Bethenny reads everything, including the fine print. As for Mrs. Hoppy, Bethenny was well aware that the woman was a notary in PA and not in NY but signed the papers anyway! IMO, it was Jason that married the lowlife!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Can you really just never read e-mails from the man you share a child with, though? Especially when you can't stand to actually speak to each other ... they have to communicate somehow.  What a shame it would be if they had to resort to only communicating through an attorney.  Because lawyers don't do that for free ... you pay the same hourly rate you would for any other service.  I can't think of a bigger waste of money. 

I would expect there were lots of attempts to get Jason to stop bringing up things that didn't pertain to Bryn and he just wouldn't cut it out, and making it public was an attempt to shame him into stopping ... even though it just adds to the pile of horrible things Bryn will one day sit down and read about online, of course. Sigh.  

There really are just never any clean hands when it comes to these two asshats.  Actually, make that THREE asshats. 

That being said, I am THRILLED that Bethenny is going after the people who were possibly a party to the monkey business with the trust.  If they are involved in any wrong-doing, then they contributed to her having to spend a fortune in time and money in court rectifying a situation they helped create.  They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!

Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for-I find it incredulous that Bethenny had no clue what was going on.  Written evidence isn't the only thing considered. 

I agree about using attorney's to communicate child exchange but it is not as if they had some deep relationship to begin with-the assistant has been picking up the kid.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for-I find it incredulous that Bethenny had no clue what was going on. 

The woman who is instantly suspicious and on guard when someone asks her if she wants a meatball?  I have no doubt she was more than interested in all things relating to her money, and she knew all.  Isn't that what she says?  She knows it all?

Edited by izabella
  • Love 13

That's an interesting theory, WireWrap.  But the thing is, if Jason didn't do anything wrong with the trust documents, then he really has nothing to be upset about.  I'm guessing he would have to answer a few questions explaining what happened and then he'd be out of it.

But he sure is upset.  I'm starting to wonder if he is afraid he and his mommy are going to be exposed as having conspired to commit fraud and he is freaking out. 

• Love 4

And in today's news:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/23/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-emails-boyfriend/

So the phone call with the non-custodial parent isn't good enough for Hoppy.  He needs a relationship with all boyfriends.  Sigh. 

We know from RHONY footage that there is a bedtime call from Bryn that B refuses to miss.  I'm going to leap to the assumption that he gets the same thing.  He doesn't need access to her boyfriend, her girlfriends, her assistants.   He needs a life that doesn't center around persecuting the mother of his only child.  Since he also was hauled back to court for interfering with B's custodial days I can just imagine the rest of this story.  But lucky for us it looks like they are headed to court so we'll be able to hear some of it. 

And Jason when off the deep end before Bethenny sued.  So this is more like Bethenny went off the deep end after a summer of harassment by the guy whose fraud scheme failed.  The timing does not indicate that he spent 70 days firing off nasty grams because she decided to sue in November.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That's an interesting theory, WireWrap.  But the thing is, if Jason didn't do anything wrong with the trust documents, then he really has nothing to be upset about.  I'm guessing he would have to answer a few questions explaining what happened and then he'd be out of it.

But he sure is upset.  I'm starting to wonder if he is afraid he and his mommy are going to be exposed as having conspired to commit fraud and he is freaking out. 

Well, since we don't know any of the facts beyond what Bethenny puts out, it is hard to determine that. Seriously, this whole "trust" thing has already been reported on in the press many, many times. That ship has sailed already. Again, for someone that proclaims she is a smart business woman and does her homework, she sure like to blame others a lot!

5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

And in today's news:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/23/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-emails-boyfriend/

So the phone call with the non-custodial parent isn't good enough for Hoppy.  He needs a relationship with all boyfriends.  Sigh. 

We know from RHONY footage that there is a bedtime call from Bryn that B refuses to miss.  I'm going to leap to the assumption that he gets the same thing.  He doesn't need access to her boyfriend, her girlfriends, her assistants.   He needs a life that doesn't center around persecuting the mother of his only child.  Since he also was hauled back to court for interfering with B's custodial days I can just imagine the rest of this story.  But lucky for us it looks like they are headed to court so we'll be able to hear some of it. 

And Jason when off the deep end before Bethenny sued.  So this is more like Bethenny went off the deep end after a summer of harassment by the guy whose fraud scheme failed.  The timing does not indicate that he spent 70 days firing off nasty grams because she decided to sue in November.

Bethenny and Shields seem to be living/traveling together, so Yes, Jason should have a relationship with him. Especially if Bethenny is not responding to his emails concerning Bryn but he should mind his words and not get nasty. I'm not so sure I would be all that trustworthy about the men Bethenny brings around Bryn, her last BF was accused of rape, so there is reason for cause IMO.

When was Jason taken back to court for "interfering" when Bethenny has Bryn" I didn't see any reports about that. Is this something that was actually reported on or was it something Bethenny claimed on her now defunct radio show?

Has anyone here seen these so called nasty emails or are we only taking Bethenny/Shields word that they were/are nasty? LOL I trust Bethenny/Shields as much as you trust Jason! LOL

• Love 7

When was Jason taken back to court for "interfering" when Bethenny has Bryn" I didn't see any reports about that. Is this something that was actually reported on or was it something Bethenny claimed on her now defunct radio show?

No this was one of the last legal issues before the custody hearings were closed.  There were tabloid pictures of Jason showing up at the school pick up on B's day.  Which is a real no no in the custody world.

No, Jason does not nor should he expect a relationship with someone his ex wife is dating.  He can have a custody rules that exclude partners from his daughter's life etc.  He can bring CPS charges etc.  But he can not require a relationship.  He's just a bitter betty because he didn't get the big payout he thought he was going to get.  She doesn't answer his emails?  Or she doesn't answer them fast enough.  Or she doesn't tell him where they are having breakfast.  Or she answered the first 3 but then ignored him the rest of the day because he was just being a douche.  Or he has no one and nothing in his life so he spends all his time firing off emails, a bit like crying wolf.  So the one email that is sensible and should be responded to gets ignored?

I hope none of you nor your friends/family ever get involved in a divorce that goes off the rails.  You have no idea how vindictive an ex can be and just skirt the letter of the law.  And for everyone out there I've seen it with men and women.  I've listened to friends talk about what they are doing and just cringed. 

• Love 6

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him." Zsa Zsa Gabor

Frankly they both seem like they hate each other a thousand times more than they love Brynn. Both seem petty and vindictive. I feel sorry for Brynn. 

• Love 12

If the tmz article is true, Jason states he needs to have "some type of relationship" with his ex's bf. I don't think he's looking for a bowling partner. 

I know we surmise a lot here based on who we perceive Bethenny and Jason to be. I jump to 10 conclusions every time I read about B because she's presented herself as a battler who has never shown any genuine warmth towards anyone. With the latest story I immediately thought that B is putting a gag order on Bryn, discouraging her to discuss her life around B with Jason. I know there are others who truly believe Jason's family is bad mouthing B. 

Bottom line is I believe Bethenny is the only one with the juice to keep these stories afloat. But I'm also in agreement with @QuinnM. I've seen some people pull some amazingly cruel shit in divorce & custody battles that they don't think twice about because they believe their hurt, anger or thirst for vengeance justifies everything. 

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:06 AM, QuinnM said:

No this was one of the last legal issues before the custody hearings were closed.  There were tabloid pictures of Jason showing up at the school pick up on B's day.  Which is a real no no in the custody world.

No, Jason does not nor should he expect a relationship with someone his ex wife is dating.  He can have a custody rules that exclude partners from his daughter's life etc.  He can bring CPS charges etc.  But he can not require a relationship.  He's just a bitter betty because he didn't get the big payout he thought he was going to get.  She doesn't answer his emails?  Or she doesn't answer them fast enough.  Or she doesn't tell him where they are having breakfast.  Or she answered the first 3 but then ignored him the rest of the day because he was just being a douche.  Or he has no one and nothing in his life so he spends all his time firing off emails, a bit like crying wolf.  So the one email that is sensible and should be responded to gets ignored?

I hope none of you nor your friends/family ever get involved in a divorce that goes off the rails.  You have no idea how vindictive an ex can be and just skirt the letter of the law.  And for everyone out there I've seen it with men and women.  I've listened to friends talk about what they are doing and just cringed. 

In other words that happened before there an agreement about custody. Also, remember that Bethenny was fighting for primary/sole custody back then, not shared/joint, so who knows how much Bethenny allowed Jason to be around Bryn.

Jason is saying that he wants "some type of relationship" with Shields, a man who will be around his daughter as much as he is not that he is not asking to be his bff. And since we don't know just how much Bethenny ignores any email from Jason, I suspect she does it a lot just to spite him because she has a giant vindictive streak and forgets/forgives nothing, I am willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

Yes, I have witnessed nasty divorces and I have seen the devastating affects of them on the children. The fact that Jason refused to play this out in the press like Bethenny has gives him the benefit of doubt in my book. Bethenny is ever the "victim" in her own mind and only her opinion counts ever no matter what. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

In other words that happened before there an agreement about custody. Also, remember that Bethenny was fighting for primary/sole custody back then, not shared/joint, so who knows how much Bethenny allowed Jason to be around Bryn.

Jason is saying that he wants "some type of relationship" with Shields, a man who will be around his daughter as much as he is not that he is not asking to be his bff. And since we don't know just how much Bethenny ignores any email from Jason, I suspect she does it a lot just to spite him because she has a giant vindictive streak and forgets/forgives nothing, I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt.

Yes, I have witnessed nasty divorces and I have seen the devastating affects of them on the children. The fact that Jason refused to play this out in the press like Bethenny has gives him the benefit of doubt in my book. Bethenny is ever the "victim" in her own mind and only her opinion counts ever no matter what. 

Jason wants privacy and Bethenny is restrained from posting pictures of Bryn on social media-so why in the hell does married man take this to the press?  A Cease & Desist is a letter not a court document.  Who cares if Jason calls Bethenny old and irrelevant in private e-mails, she calls him a thief publicly.  A relationship only means, that there will be inevitable contact.  If married guy is dropping off or picking Bryn up what is wrong with the two men acknowledging each other?

Bethenny keep your troubles to yourself.  Why do you want your ex in the news?  One of these days the money offered will be big enough and Jason may spill.   SO knock off the publicity stunts.  Nothing says you are getting old and irrelevant like having your boyfriend complain about e-mails from the ex.

15 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

The unauthorized notary doesn't mean anything other than the signature on the document is not officially notarized.  Bethenny hasn't denied signing the documents, not understanding them has nothing to do with whether or not the notary was properly licensed. It was enough to have them set aside.  Bethenny should be thanking her lucky stars for the technicality.  If anyone should be mad at the attorney it should be Jason, who was cut out of a portion because the attorney didn't insist on a properly licensed notary.

So there is no conspiracy to commit fraud.  If I were Jason I would not want to do squat to help enrich Bethenny, why take time away from my job, my child or my vacation to participate in another Bethenny problem.  The lady needs to move on-she is starting to behave like Teresa Giudice. 

• Love 12
On 11/22/2016 at 6:47 PM, WireWrap said:

No, Bethenny reads everything, including the fine print. As for Mrs. Hoppy, Bethenny was well aware that the woman was a notary in PA and not in NY but signed the papers anyway! IMO, it was Jason that married the lowlife!

ITA, and if she says she didn't read the contract because she trusted him, that's the end of her lawsuit.  Look, I know some wanna stubbornly stick to seeing Jason as the devil & Bethenny as a saint, but that just ain't how it is.  I don't trust Bethenny.  She routinely lies & she's been sneaky & underhanded as hell many times in the past.

Is Jason jealous of Bethenny's high-falootin' lifestyle?  Maybe.  We don't know this for sure, so why state it as anything other than speculation?  Until we see what's in the emails, it sounds to me like these are 2 rich people who are callously, brutally & ruthlessly bullying someone who can't afford to battle them.  What if the real goal of these 2 evil bullies is to influence custody decisions further in Bethenny's favor?

Do I assume the worst when it comes to Bethenny?  Yes, I do.  She proves me right every time.  At her core, she's a cruel, evil, vindictive & manipulative bully.  Hey, maybe she met her match with this Shields character.  And maybe in a year he'll merely be a faded memory in the long, long line of men who could no longer stand to be near the horribleness of Bethenny.

I know Jason is no angel.  Far from it.  But the fact that we know anything of this emails stuff and the c&d letter is because Bethenny planted it in Daily Mail.  I bet she uses the same PR gal who gets Kelly in that shitty rag all the time.  It should be noted Jason does NOT do this.  Ah, but Bethenny casually & regularly does.  Sheesh, she's so villainous in an almost cartoonishly awful way, if she was a man, she'd be twirling her moustache right about now.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 14

Jason is clearly a sad and bitter man. He has spent the last few years fighting for something he claimed he deserved, and the courts have responded. Knowing all the facts, seeing all the evidence, and even with Beth always losing this battle in the court of public opinion. Even with some thinking he is the better person, the judge looked at everything and sent Jason packing. He looked at the stuff we haven't seen and know nothing about. We can all speculate all day long about whether or not he is a nice guy and she is a bitch, and it doesn't really matter because the judge has ruled. This has to bug Jason to death. You don't behave like such a huge d-bag for years and years and then just shrug you shoulders and say "well, I tried". Not if you are someone like Jason is - a guy who won't even move out of the GD house but instead stays around to make things as uncomfortable as possible. My guess is he is beside himself right now and trying to find any way possible to rain on Beth's parade. And Beth knows this is never going to end. Never. He will always be on the outside looking in and want to find a way to make sure she doesn't find any happiness. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Jason is clearly a sad and bitter man. He has spent the last few years fighting for something he claimed he deserved, and the courts have responded. Knowing all the facts, seeing all the evidence, and even with Beth always losing this battle in the court of public opinion. Even with some thinking he is the better person, the judge looked at everything and sent Jason packing. He looked at the stuff we haven't seen and know nothing about. We can all speculate all day long about whether or not he is a nice guy and she is a bitch, and it doesn't really matter because the judge has ruled. This has to bug Jason to death. You don't behave like such a huge d-bag for years and years and then just shrug you shoulders and say "well, I tried". Not if you are someone like Jason is - a guy who won't even move out of the GD house but instead stays around to make things as uncomfortable as possible. My guess is he is beside himself right now and trying to find any way possible to rain on Beth's parade. And Beth knows this is never going to end. Never. He will always be on the outside looking in and want to find a way to make sure she doesn't find any happiness. 

By virtue of the fact she is suing the attorney it does solve the controversy over whether Jason was required to pay back the maintenance fees on the apartment as part of the settlement.  You can't dip twice.  So I don't know how rough it was on Jason-he is not the one taking legal action-it is Bethenny and the married guy.

Every day divorced couples do douche things to each other-send the kid home with a frog, buy the kid a drum set.  If every little thing becomes a big deal  they are creating their own misery. 

Bryn was living in the home as well as Jason, Jason contributed to the improvements.  I can understand Bethenny's frustration with Jason hanging on but I am sure he was doing on the advice of counsel.  He moved out when the court ruled, but mostly Bryn lost the only home she had ever known.  I don't think the apartment should have stayed in limbo to provide Bryn with a home but there was an upside she got to stay in a home that was large enough to accommodate frequent visits from her paternal grandparents.

I liked Betheny a lot better earlier this year when she said she was happy and in a good place-does she always have to have some calamity, some tragedy, some beef with someone?  And even if she does why is it necessary to make it public.  She calls her mother up, who she has disparaged for years and has to talk about it-why?  Jason's words should have zero effect on her by now.  At least he keeps the drama private.  Maybe it is as simple as Bethenny does better as the underdog and overcoming adversity and if we don't know what she is up against she doesn't get the kudos for overcoming what dilemma she is facing.   I don't have to speculate whether or not Bethenny is a bitch, she answers that question on a pretty regular basis.  Bethenny being a bitch doesn't automatically make Jason a nice guy.  I have no idea if Jason is happy or not or what he is responding to-maybe being called a thief?  he is not really an outsider he is Bryn's father. 

• Love 8

Seriously, why would Bethenny be affected by ANYTHING Jason could say (or email) to her or that Shields character -- unless he was trying to blackmail her?  Nah, this is ONLY about her desperation to find something to feed to Daily Mail.  Maybe she thinks she needs to do this to ramp up her ever-fading relevancy -- to ensure Bravo will still throw big dough at her to kill the NYC show with her horrible Frankelstein monster routine that I can't stand watching.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, PerPlexied said:

Skinnygirl LUNCH MEATS!?!? What's her slogan for that? "Over-processed and extra salty, just like me!"

Yeah. That got a big ol' eyeroll from me too, thinking is was hyperbole on the part of the speaker.

But, I gave B's site a click and yes indeedy, lunch meat.

'Sriracha Chicken Breast. Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham, Clover Honey Smoked Turkey Breast' 

There are a couple of others but I don't want to give any more clicks.

The whole products list makes it look like she walks into stores with either a notepad or camera. "I'll make brand this and this and this and..."

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Yeah. That got a big ol' eyeroll from me too, thinking is was hyperbole on the part of the speaker.

'Sriracha Chicken Breast. Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham, Clover Honey Smoked Turkey Breast' 

The whole products list makes it look like she walks into stores with either a notepad or camera. "I'll make brand this and this and this and..."

You are so right, she doesn't "make"  anything and I doubt she even comes up with the original idea, according to her mother, that SKG drink was her idea/recipe to begin with, not Bethenny's. She just slaps a label with her SKG logo on other people/companies products/ideas, collects a small fee and hopes it sell for a hot minute then she is off to the next supplied product. LOL

• Love 4
9 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Her website and the variety of products has declined.  There were crackers and is all sorts of flavors and several flavors of popcorn, now there are two flavors of popcorn.  I guess the soda streamer flavor stuff is about passe, but now she just has people but hey now it is drink flavoring.  She must have a loyal following or the manufacturers are just waiting for supplies to run out.  Maybe her lunch meat will become jerky. 

On the website there is a photo of what appears to be popcorn with a protein bar melted over it calling it candy corn.  Doesn't seem very low calorie to me.

I think Bethenny has moved on to executive producing shows with her B-Real Productions.  As long as she doesn't host the shows there is a chance.  EP make all the money. 

• Love 4

I kinda hate-follow Bethenny on Snapchat---I do love to gawk at her snazzy TriBeCa condo and her cozy Hamptons house since I find them both quite lovely and playfully posh. She does seem to over-Snap a bit, but what strikes me the most about her daily feeds is how much time she seems to spend either alone and/or with her daughter, or just with her staff. If she ever socializes or hangs with friends/whatever family she has left, she doesn't Snapchat it too often. Every now and then Carole makes a random appearance((with or without Adam in tow)), but it just surprises me how much time Bethenny spends alone....or *does* it?

Maybe she likes it that way. Or maybe she's so insufferable that she has to mostly pay folks to hang with her outside of work. She does appear to still adore her now elderly dog Cookie and just adopted two new little puppies, so I can't hate on her too much just for being such a doting dog owner.

• Love 2