Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

I agrree, Tulip! Dinner Party from Hell was a thing of reality TV beauty.

Beth was on bed rest prior to the trip. Remember when Alex visited her when she was confined and lent her some maternity jeans? Beth was still happy and not showing yet. I believe that visit was also when they cooked up the idea for Alex to deliver The Message to Jill. Poor Alex over in Brooklyn.

Two pages in the Bethenny thread. WOOT! Gummy bears all around.

• Love 4

Beth was on bed rest prior to the trip. Remember when Alex visited her when she was confined and lent her some maternity jeans? Beth was still happy and not showing yet. I believe that visit was also when they cooked up the idea for Alex to deliver The Message to Jill. Poor Alex over in Brooklyn.

LOL
  • Love 1

I don't remember that as bed rest so much as her saying that she was tired all the time and Alex agreeing that that was a part of pregnancy.

• Love 1

Are you sure it was before the trip? I remember all of that, but the timing alludes me. Especially since she went to St. John's after L.A. Edited by Grneyedldy

Oh, God. The message. It seems that my memory for some of the details regarding Scary Island isn't that great, but I remember Alex at that Saks event trying to deliver the message. She got progressively flushed in the face and no one gave a rat's behind about what she wanted to say.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 3
Well Bethenny may not save this show

She might tho.  This cast, especially with Moaner not wanting to discuss Mario, the dipshit, is dull, dull, dull.  So if Satan Andy is just so insistent on keeping this fuckin' boring cast then I guess he was right throw a million bucks at B to get her.  Will her mere presence right away get increased ratings, consisting of fans & former fans curious to see what's up?  Maybe.  But they can't depend on dat.  B needs to ramp up da drama.  Otherwise the ratings are gonna plummet again & dat's the end of the show.

If ratings were to soar with Bethenny added (or at least became higher than they've been last season and the season before), Jill's head would explode!

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7

I still think that something did happen between Bethenny's attempt to reconcile with Jill after she came from LA on that scene at Ramona's apartment and the visits that Alex started making to Bethenny's apartment.

I still wonder who was the one who spilled the beans about Jill's lovely e-mails to the other castmembers about refusing to film with Bethenny, was it Ramona or was it Alex?  I bet it was Alex and that is why Jill hated her so much and made her life impossible the next season.  I also believe that Ramona is the one who ran and told production about Jill's antics because she said that much at the reunion.

At some point Bethenny did learned about these e-mails and she completely shut Jill out, and I can't blame her for that.

That season 3 reunion really revealed some little pearls about the inside and outs of these group of ladies.  

• Love 5

I would bet on Ramona being the instigator- which is pretty humorous because supposedly Ramona had tried to exclude Silex the previous seasons. 

And strangely Jill was actually the nicest to Alex/Simon.  Lu avoided them; Beth mocked them openly; Ramona pretty much had a high/night tone & only had a use for them to drive Jill over the edge.  Sonja was an utter bitch to them - but in such an over the top way it was rather awesome- 'what's your husbands name' & 'out of my house' are all-time bitch moves that almost demand respect.   

I actually think they should have removed Beth and done a quicker spinoff.  It always kills these shows when you have a castmate with one foot out the door. Everyone spent all season assessing who was on the ins/outs with Beth then boom- a follow up season of alliances without the centerpiece.   

But credit where credit is due- at least people care enough to talk about Beth one way or the other.  I think the ultimate betrayal for Beth would be if she returned and the remaining women let out a collective yawn. 

• Love 3

Bethenny was on bed rest for something both serious and probably a travel deal-breaker for other pregnant women.  In her own words:  http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/life-style-exclusive-bethenny-frankel-my-miracle-pregnancy-30263

L&S: Have there been any complications because of your age?
Bethenny: I had a scare. I had a big blood clot before three months. It was very scary. I was on bed rest.

I'm also just going balls to the wall with my opinion (hey-yo!  Now I'm as original as Bethenny!) that giving birth to a 4 lb/12 oz baby at 35 weeks is not average or normal because it isn't.  It's an underweight fetus/baby for that stage of development.  Yes, there are more underweight premies and some babies born that early are as chubby as full-term babies, but average is 5 1/4 pounds.  We all have our opinions and mine is that Bethenny followed her fucked-up diet, self-promotion and moth-to-a-flame fame-seeking dictates during what she herself sold as her 'miracle pregnancy,' and that she is very lucky that Bryn is healthy. 

I think Bethenny loves her daughter.  I also think she's already well on her way to being Bernadette, Part 2, in Hello Kitty 4T pajamas.  She is IMO a complete hypocrite (props to quinn upthread) and disingenuous huckster.

• Love 10

I still wonder who was the one who spilled the beans about Jill's lovely e-mails to the other castmembers about refusing to film with Bethenny, was it Ramona or was it Alex?  I bet it was Alex and that is why Jill hated her so much and made her life impossible the next season.  I also believe that Ramona is the one who ran and told production about Jill's antics because she said that much at the reunion.

I wonder if all of the women just started comparing notes, because supposedly Jill emailed all of them about not filming with Bethenny. And we actually saw that Kelly got an email from Jill after Kelly and Bethenny agreed to move on from their past tensions. It was the one moment that season when I thought that Kelly was acting rational. She saw Jill's email as a threat and addressed Jill about it on camera. 

Jill's hatred for Alex was a combination of "the message" and feeling like Alex was the reason Ramona kicked her off Scary Island. Thinking about the message, I think Alex was wrong to deliver the message to Jill in such a public way. But, I think the real reason Jill was so pissed off about the message was that it messed up her own timeline. Remember Jill planned the fight with Bethenny as a story line and I'm sure the reasons he resisted making up with Bethenny so many times was because she had a plan for when she would forgive Bethenny and didn't want it to happen too early in the season. 

Alex delivering the message on camera meant that Jill's plans were foiled. No longer could she be the magnanimous one and forgive Bethenny, now she had to get Bethenny's forgiveness and that had to burn.

I also always thought that Jill's befriending Kelly was totally to make Bethenny jealous. All the things we saw Jill take an interest in with Kelly were the things that she had shown interest in with Bethenny in the prior seasons. 

• Love 6

Thanks for finding that MidnightCheese. During the episode when she and Jason were on the way to the airport to see her dad and she was crying and almost hyperventilating, I I vividly remember worrying about her pregnancy then, knowing that she'd been on bedrest earlier. She was high risk for 2 reasons that we know of: maternal age and the blood clot (resolved or otherwise). But from the look of her on the way to the airport, I'd add high blood pressure to the list as well.

I don't think she'd ever intentionally hurt her unborn baby or child but I do think some of her choices are too often steered by her desire to be famous and to be 'right' which could be (could have been) detrimental to Bryn's well being.

• Love 7

I was wondering what kind of products Beth wanted to shill. Looks like she has a new Skinnygirl Cocktail book.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2811659/Bethenny-Frankel-shocks-fans-posting-picture-looking-like-Skinnygirl.html

Beth has aged in the face so much.

1414530658543_Image_galleryImage_image00

What happens when your Mom can fit into your clothes when you're 4? When you're 8 or 9, your clothes will be too big for your Mom. Will this be a source of pride for Beth as she posts on instagram that kids clothes are baggy on her? Will Brynn be put on a stricter diet?

I hope she films with Brynn. I wonder what kind of upbringing this child will have.

• Love 3

But credit where credit is due- at least people care enough to talk about Beth one way or the other. I think the ultimate betrayal for Beth would be if she returned and the remaining women let out a collective yawn.

There is still plenty of time for that to happen. Her fans couldn't make her talk show happen. Bethenny is grating and while she makes terrific snarking material that doesn't necessarily translate into viewers (who in turn translate into her paycheck). Just ask those hilarious friends of Andy's, the Manzos in NJ. /sarcasm

• Love 4

I was wondering what kind of products Beth wanted to shill. Looks like she has a new Skinnygirl Cocktail book.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2811659/Bethenny-Frankel-shocks-fans-posting-picture-looking-like-Skinnygirl.html

Beth has aged in the face so much.

What happens when your Mom can fit into your clothes when you're 4? When you're 8 or 9, your clothes will be too big for your Mom. Will this be a source of pride for Beth as she posts on instagram that kids clothes are baggy on her? Will Brynn be put on a stricter diet?

I hope she films with Brynn. I wonder what kind of upbringing this child will have.

Yikes! Where's the rest of her body?!

She used to look far more pleasantly proportionate in her skinnydom, but now that she's gotten older and been through some stressful times she's just become yet another shrively-faced celebrity lollipop head. That's just not attractive, normal or healthy.

I've read her first skinnygirl diet book, and while I liked a lot of her tips and suggestions, it still felt a bit like a cleverly-disguised book promoting an eating disorder.

I am excited to see her back though---her various scenes featuring her sparring with Kelly were pure comedic gold. I may not have been a fan, but I admired her for being such a go-getter, just smart and ballsy and so quick to call out any bullshit. I always admired her gusto and work ethic, or how calm she was under pressure.

Now I'm just beyond intrigued to see how she'll mix with Heather and Carole!!

• Love 7

Sheesh, Bethenny, eat a fuckin' cookie or a cheeseburger, will ya?

Oh look, I know some people are naturally thin.  It runs in my family.  And sure, some peeps don't have huge appetites so they don't weigh much, but I suspect B is the way she is thru decades of puking her guts out.  She looks very unhealthy.  Btw, have to say -- the Skinnygirl brand name is kinda annoying to me -- even tho I don't have a weight prob myself.  Makes me wonder if Jillzy's daughter really bugged Beths cuz she wasn't skinny, but B was too savvy to say what she was actually thinkin'.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

My dream is that the HWs call Bethenny out on her crap, esp Luanne.  Sadly, I know Andy won't allow his buddy to get painted in the bad light that is Frankel.  Ugh!

Looks like I'm down to Atlanta.

Andy is no longer in his executive position, he was demonted IIRC, while Bravo might have used Andy's friendship with Bethenny to broker the meetings and work on her, the fact is that Bethenny is on her own and the production can do any edit they want and cut and slice like they do with the other franchises.

When Bethenny was in the first three seasons, Andy and her were not even friends, thye both on interviews and their books have said that their relationship was cordial but distant , it was not until Bethenny left RHNY that they became closer so IMO edit had little to do with anything.

Those were the times of the first seasons where IMO it was much more organic, the HW were not too aware of their image or how they came to the viewers' eyes. Some were more cautious than others but there was not that heavy hand in editing as it is today.

I.E. Carole, she and Andy have been friends (real friends) for way longer than the franchise existed, they run around the same circle of friends, Andy was so incredible excited when he signed Carole because he thought that she was IT, for all we know Andy could have edited the tapes himself , every minute of oit, yet that still hasn't make Carole for a relatable character, she is still this aloof lady whom the audience has not connected , there is so much than edit can do, edit can't give you a personality if you have none, edit can't make you likeable or hateful, while it is true that they can dice and splice, there still has to be something there to be cut and spliced.

• Love 3
Andy is no longer in his executive position, he was demoted IIRC, while Bravo might have used Andy's friendship with Bethenny to broker the meetings and work on her, the fact is that Bethenny is on her own and the production can do any edit they want and cut and slice like they do with the other franchises.

I understand your confusion on Andy's position now cuz it is -- well, confusing.  And Satan Andy is never gonna tell what's really goin' on.  Just count on when it comes to Satan Andy, nothing is what it appears to be.  

What is known for sure is Andy owns & is head of the production company that produces all of the Housewives shows.  I'm quite sure all producing decisions, despite the presence of anonymous sycophants with producing titles, are ultimately up to him.  Bravo merely broadcasts the shows.  Would Bravo execs step in & change what has already been filmed or get involved in the producing process?  Um, no.  Dat ain't their jobs.  They'll just make it well known if ratings stink.

So was Andy fired or did he leave on his own?  We don't know which & certainly he'll never tell what actually happened there.  But in the end it doesn't matter.  He still holds a pretty powerful position there as long as the Housewives shows are chugging along & they don't seem to be fading out just yet.  

Would Andy "protect" B?  I don't believe that.  Look how he protected Carole.  As a friend, he fuckin' stinks.  I wouldn't trust him for a second.  But he may not give her bad edit.  At least not yet.  

Satan Andy is nobody's friend.  He merely snuggles up to those who are famous or well-connected or extremely rich.  I suspect he thinks B is gettin' her million bucks so she better earn it -- and if he wants to skin her alive in front of us to improve ratings, he'd do it.  I don't think he has any loyalty to her & he'll humiliate her as he did Carole.  He just may not do it right away.  Eh, I'm shrugging hard.  Sorry, just can't muster any sympathy for B.  She signed up for this shit, when she doesn't even need the dough so as far as I'm concerned she deserves whatever she gets.  

Now if Satan Andy has been watching Network 50 million times & wants to fulfil the ending of that film by murdering B for ratings, er, now that I'd be against.  But anything else (that doesn't include physical pain) goes.  Ah, for the sake of improving ratings & to keep me entertained, go get her, Satan Andy.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Andy may or may not have been let go but I've always assumed his intention was to be successful along the lines of Ryan Seacrest. You can only have that kind of wealth by owning (subtle reference to Oprah) the product. Now if he develops new product he's good to go. Adding B to an existing product that's on a downward trend isn't going to get him were he wants to go. I don't think he has any loyalties to anyone in regards to making them look good. Look out Carol and B. 

• Love 2

Andy is no longer in his executive position, he was demonted IIRC, while Bravo might have used Andy's friendship with Bethenny to broker the meetings and work on her, the fact is that Bethenny is on her own and the production can do any edit they want and cut and slice like they do with the other franchises.

When Bethenny was in the first three seasons, Andy and her were not even friends, thye both on interviews and their books have said that their relationship was cordial but distant , it was not until Bethenny left RHNY that they became closer so IMO edit had little to do with anything.

Sure Andy changed his role/s at BRAVO, but he still has lots of power over the HW shows.  B is definitely more than a cordial friend and he definitely favored her on her previous stint on RHONY..  I didn't see Carol getting a bad edit this past season, more of "oh we have a feud between two of the women....woooooo hoooo".  I think that was probably his reaction.  He's admitted he loves to stir the pot, but II didn't find Carol portrayed in a bad light at all. 

Anyway, I never liked her on the show.  She pulled me in the first season of her own show and I actually thought, "well not being around instigators [including Andy], she's a relaxed happy person" .  HA, joke was on me and most of others who watched the last 2 seasons of her show.  It supported my opinion that Bethenny is a well experienced manipulative lying liar who lies.  YMMV.

• Love 3

My theory has been that Aviva was put up to the Bookgate thing by Satan Andy. Despite her wasted law school education, she's way too dumb to think all that shit up. But she's certainly nasty & horrible enough to be OK with carrying that awful shit out. Yup, I'm positive Satan Andy created all of that to his supposed friend, Carole. Well, in the end her rep wasn't hurt. But it was extremely upsetting to her & it was an extraordinarily cruel thing to do to anyone, let alone a supposed friend. I suspect B should expect tons of crap just as humiliating thrown her way.

Why B or Carole would put themselves up for this public humiliation is something I can't comprehend. Satan Andy is a cruel vile man who seems to get enjoyment from humiliating women. Remember, he thought George was hilarious. Ugh, that says it all bout Satan Andy. Go get yourself a helmet & some goggles, B -- cuz you're gonna get plenty of shit thrown at ya -- far, far, far worse than anything Moaner said to her on the bridge.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

I remember B saying that she did have an eating disorder when she was younger and tgat she developed the "Skinnygirl" philosophy to cope with those tendancies in a "healthy" way. I read the first book and walked away thinking that B doesn't actually eat food. Her taste everything, but eat nothing thought process is in fact eating disorder oriented. Monitoring food intake, and subsequent output are big eating disorder flags to me.

She is too thin! I am a small person, and a few years ago I stopped eating grain and lost about 20 lbs as a result. I had everyone telling me how thin I was and how frail I looked. I have since figured out how much good fat to eat to put 8 lbs back on and am at a good, healthy looking weight. B looks really frail to me. There is such a thing as being too thin!

• Love 2

My theory has been that Aviva was put up to the Bookgate thing by Satan Andy. Despite her wasted law school education, she's way too dumb to think all that shit up. But she's certainly nasty & horrible enough to be OK with carrying that awful shit out. Yup, I'm positive Satan Andy created all of that to his supposed friend, Carole. Well, in the end her rep wasn't hurt. But it was extremely upsetting to her & it was an extraordinarily cruel thing to do to anyone, let alone a supposed friend. I suspect B should expect tons of crap just as humiliating thrown her way.

Why B or Carole would put themselves up for this public humiliation is something I can't comprehend. Satan Andy is a cruel vile man who seems to get enjoyment from humiliating women. Remember, he thought George was hilarious. Ugh, that says it all bout Satan Andy. Go get yourself a helmet & some goggles, B -- cuz you're gonna get plenty of shit thrown at ya -- far, far, far worse than anything Moaner said to her on the bridge.

Here's my theory. I've always thought Jill put Aviva up to Bookgate. Aviva and Jill were friendly before the season started as noted in media of the time and Jill seemed to take her under her momma bear paw like she did with Beth and then Kelly. Jill's known for trying to make "good TV" and Carol dished her on WWHL by saying "Jill Who?".  So Jill cooked up the storyline to get back at Carol in the only way she could by using Aviva. Jill suggested it to A as a great way to make "good TV" and earn screen time and it became game on. There was more that led me to believe this but I've forgotten it, oh well, I'm sticking to my theory.

• Love 3

Here's my theory. I've always thought Jill put Aviva up to Bookgate. Aviva and Jill were friendly before the season started as noted in media of the time and Jill seemed to take her under her momma bear paw like she did with Beth and then Kelly. Jill's known for trying to make "good TV" and Carol dished her on WWHL by saying "Jill Who?".  So Jill cooked up the storyline to get back at Carol in the only way she could by using Aviva. Jill suggested it to A as a great way to make "good TV" and earn screen time and it became game on. There was more that led me to believe this but I've forgotten it, oh well, I'm sticking to my theory.

I have thought the same for a long, long while. Glad to find someone else who shares my conspiracy theories, LOL

It is true that Bethenny is the one who suggested Aviva to be cast for the show but this doesn't mean they were friends or even acquantainces, Bethenny and Aviva themselves have never met until last year on her talk show, Bethenny has said that she saw her file where she was a survivor with a prothetic leg, a lawyer who spoke five languages and who was very outspoken and voila, she thought she would be perfect for RHNY. Did Bethenny know the kind of crazy that Aviva would turn out to be? I doubt it, that was just a straw of the luck. Probably not even Aviva's closest circle knew she would turn out to be such a nightmare.

Jill, on the other hand, was devastated about being fired and when opportiunity presented she befriended Aviva, they started going out together and Jill even attended Aviva's premiere party for RHNY, probably thinking she can sneak her way back in but it didn't work out that way, Andy has even mentioned that they tried to work a couple of cameos for Jill on RHNY and it didn't work out. In the meantime I can see Jill filling up Aviva's head with the same kind of paranoia that she used for Kelly, it was always sort of weird to me how Aviva changed so much from their trip to Miami to Saint Barts, Aviva was ready to pick up a fight since the get go. Every time Aviva said "word on the street is that you ..... so and so" I kept thinking that the word on the street was nobody other than Jill Zarin.

• Love 2

Hmm interesting theories. I wouldn't put anything past Jill. It was also at a party at Jill's house where (I think, I don't remember all the details) George met Miss America and then Aviva's BS rumors about the threesome were born. That could be Jill's dirty work too.

• Love 2

Hmm interesting theories. I wouldn't put anything past Jill.

I agree. Because there's always got to be more. Especially with regards to Jill. Well, ANY of them actually. Give me a good old fashioned conspiracy theory to ponder any day

I didn't know Jill and Aviva were friends prior to HWs. Nor that George met Miss America at Jill's. My, she entertains a random mix. We should play Six Degrees of Jill Zarin.

• Love 1

I didn't know Jill and Aviva were friends prior to HWs. Nor that George met Miss America at Jill's. My, she entertains a random mix. We should play Six Degrees of Jill Zarin.

Well, you know Jill runs with a "fabulous circle" of friends.

• Love 2

Beth has aged in the face so much.

Well, I have a new mental image to draw upon when I think of the word haggard.....

• Love 1

There's only one thing she was trying to accomplish by posting that photo. Only one. To stir up controversy. I expect we'll see many more stunts from the ghastly and gaunt one from now until November. Or January. When is NYC supposed to air?

• Love 2

I'm confused.  I thought Aviva is Bethenny's pal and B was the one who encouraged her and convinced Andy, that Aviva would make a great HW.  So how would Jill be behind encouraging Aviva?  HUH?????  Jill is not pals with Aviva, right?  So why would Aviva take advice from her?  I sense some latent Jill hate!  LOL. 

If anything, maybe B's the one who encouraged Aviva to take on dumb book gate.  Bethenny knows all about the drama and maybe thought it would work.  In all honesty, I don't think that happened either.  I saw the WWHL when Carol said "Jill who"? and I never thought she was being sarcastic, just being Carol - thinking/processing the conversation when a name was thrown in that she didn't recognize at first.  I don't think there was any any ill will in her response. 

That said, Imo, I believe someone at Aviva's publishing company may have made a nasty comment about Carol.  I mean c'mon, that crap sadly happens in every type of business for a myriad of reasons: jealousy or just putting down the competition.  Maybe Aviva thought this would be a great storyline [going after the "fake" author].  She's a doofus.  One can have tons of book sense and no common sense.  I think that describes Aviva. 

My Lord! That photo a few posts above of Bethenny.  Ummm that's not thin.  I don't like the woman but I remember seeing a few pics of her before the HW shows began and she was very pretty.  Yet she found herself fat in those pics.  A person who is that frail looking....I hope her friends help her to get back to a healthy weight.

Beth said on WWHL that she didn't know Aviva well.  She had met her a few years ago and recommended that she would be a good fit for the cast back when she was leaving the show.  She didn't make the cut back then, so when they were looking for additional girls the next time Beth recommended that they go back and look at Aviva's audition tapes.  As a general rule, I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but it is also likely that Jill knew Aviva too, as back in the day Jill and Beth spent a lot of time together. If Beth knew her, Jill might have known her as well. 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/bethenny-frankel-reveals-she-got-aviva-drescher-cast-on-rhony/

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

I'm confused.  I thought Aviva is Bethenny's pal and B was the one who encouraged her and convinced Andy, that Aviva would make a great HW.  So how would Jill be behind encouraging Aviva?  HUH?????  Jill is not pals with Aviva, right?  So why would Aviva take advice from her?  I sense some latent Jill hate!  LOL. 

Bethenny has made no secret that she recommended Aviva, not because they were pals but because she thought that she would be a good fit. Aviva was at Bethenny's show and the way both talk was as if they were meeting for the first time.

In the meantime Jill for two years has made no secret of her relationship with Aviva, Jill was at her premiere party two years ago and it is in one of Jill's parties where Aviva and her father were present that the pig claims he had an affair with Miss USA. One thing is for sure Aviva's relationship with Jill is way closer than any relationship she ever had with Bethenny.

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-new-york/gallery/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-party-it-up-for-the-season-5-premiere-photos/photo/aviva-drescher-and-jill-zarin-at-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-season-5-premiere-party-in-nyc-on-june-4-2012

http://hamptons-magazine.com/the-latest/talk-of-the-town/postings/hamptons-sightings-lady-gaga-shopping-at-blue-and-cream-houswives-go-gaga-for-jill-zarins-new-house

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/06/02/photos-reality-stars-twitter-pictures-roundup-june-2nd/

http://www.broadwayworld.com/cabaret/article/Photo-Coverage-Steve-Tyrell-Brings-Sammy-Cahn-Tribute-to-the-Carlyle-20121128

Gosh, I didn't have any idea they were that close, I googled images of Jill Zarin and Aviva Dresher and there are so many pictures of them at different events , the conspiracy theory keeps on growing, LOL

If she mixes it up with Carole for example then her (Carole's) rabid fans will go on the attack.

Hmm, that kind of describes me, although I'm not rabid per se -- but Carole and Bethenny are my top HWs. I'll be interested to see who's camp I wind up in if this happens. Is Sonja definitely back? 

• Love 1

Well, perhaps Bethenny will actually roll out a goddamned toaster oven before Sonja ever does:

http://nypost.com/2014/10/29/skinnygirl-bethenny-breaks-into-the-blender-business/

Bethenny Frankel is becoming a true domestic diva.
The 43-year-old founder of the Skinnygirl cocktail empire is expanding her presence in the kitchen with her own brand of appliances — starting with blenders.  Frankel is partnering with New York-based Sensio, maker of colorful Bella- branded kitchen gadgets, sold in Target, JCPenney and Walmart.

BTW, isn't Bella the brand Kristen was trying to push last season?

Bethenny has made no secret that she recommended Aviva, not because they were pals but because she thought that she would be a good fit. Aviva was at Bethenny's show and the way both talk was as if they were meeting for the first time.

In the meantime Jill for two years has made no secret of her relationship with Aviva, Jill was at her premiere party two years ago and it is in one of Jill's parties where Aviva and her father were present that the pig claims he had an affair with Miss USA. One thing is for sure Aviva's relationship with Jill is way closer than any relationship she ever had with Bethenny.

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-new-york/gallery/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-party-it-up-for-the-season-5-premiere-photos/photo/aviva-drescher-and-jill-zarin-at-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-season-5-premiere-party-in-nyc-on-june-4-2012

http://hamptons-magazine.com/the-latest/talk-of-the-town/postings/hamptons-sightings-lady-gaga-shopping-at-blue-and-cream-houswives-go-gaga-for-jill-zarins-new-house

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/06/02/photos-reality-stars-twitter-pictures-roundup-june-2nd/

http://www.broadwayworld.com/cabaret/article/Photo-Coverage-Steve-Tyrell-Brings-Sammy-Cahn-Tribute-to-the-Carlyle-20121128

Gosh, I didn't have any idea they were that close, I googled images of Jill Zarin and Aviva Dresher and there are so many pictures of them at different events , the conspiracy theory keeps on growing, LOL

My Bad!  I guess it shows I haven't been that interested in the gossip outside the show.  I still doubt Jill had anything to do with book gate. 

I'm pretty sure it is and whatya know its on her .com site.

Hmmm...if they're pushing aside Kristen as a spokesperson and inking up deals with Bethenny, that could make for some very interesting dynamics to start the season off with.  

• Love 2