Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

I think it's very sad that you feel the need to post pictures of your daughter with her back to the camera. because your ex and this child's father does not want her to be a SM pawn (good for  you Jason).  And it's even sadder that you need someone there to take the pictures.   Which one of your minions gave up their Mother's Day for this?

And heck, what happened to Skinny Jeans?  Or Skinnygirl jeans?  Instead of those shorts, why wasn't Beth wearing her product?  Hmmm.

• Like 9

On 5/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, biakbiak said:

I loathe that she clearly takes pictures like this solely to post on SM.

And she likely told her daughter that she needed to turn her back because “daddy is mean and won’t allow you to be shown in the photo.”

• Like 6

On 5/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, sasha206 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7034801/Bethenny-Frankel-yells-tortured-ex-husband-Jason-Hoppy-emotional-courtroom-outburst.html

So apparently Beth interrupts testimony today screaming that Jason tortured her.  I seriously think she is mentally ill.

I feel bad for her attorneys.  All that work, undone by a courtroom outburst.  No B, no one tortured you.  Did/do you have a dysfunctional relationship?  Sure.  But accusing someone of a war crime is ridiculous.

And believe me, Judges take this kind of stuff into account.  Anything the mediator said about how B was more responsive to him?  It was all for show.  When she’s not in charge, as when Jason was testifying, she’s nuts.  He managed to sit quiet while she talked smack about him.  AND she’s screaming when he is talking about how he felt, not even in response to disagreeing about the facts of a specific incident (not that there should be any outburst). 

Edited by Mrs peel · Reason: Typos, always typos!
  • Like 13

On 5/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Like in the second photo? (click on arrow in center right of pic, above Beth's left wrist)

Yes - like in the 2nd post. She should've limited herself to the 2nd post. That's being a mother. AFWIW her ass isn't exactly hanging out. The front photo is much more revealing IMO.  I think the outburst was bad too.  She has impulse control issues - it goes along with knowing everything.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

So apparently Beth interrupts testimony today screaming that Jason tortured her.  I seriously think she is mentally ill.

OMG, my ex husband abused me sexually, emotionally and physically- it was awful and Bethenny’s relationship with Jason had at most 5% of the unliving hell I went through but even I never used the word torture (even though it really felt like torture and could have destroyed me) - it really could have, when I moved out he had a loaded gun between The mattresses. I am blessed to be alive

• Sad 18

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG, my ex husband abused me sexually, emotionally and physically- it was awful and Bethenny’s relationship with Jason had at most 5% of the unliving hell I went through but even I never used the word torture (even though it really felt like torture and could have destroyed me) - it really could have, when I moved out he had a loaded gun between The mattresses. I am blessed to be alive

I’m going to guess that you are not a multi millionaire reality TV personality either, right?   

Bless you, I hope that you are well and safe.   

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG, I can't even imagine all you went through.  Big hugs.

• Like 10

On 5/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

No, it's the ass who's in them.

I'm sure Bethenny Getting Married was her idea.  After all, he isn't even mentioned in the title of the show and she picked a photo OF JUST HERSELF for the cover of THEIR wedding album.  And let's remember, after they were done with the vows, she turned AND WALKED DOWN THE AISLE BY HERSELF.  To his credit, Jason refused to allow his proposal OR Brynn's birth to be filmed.

Just when she was starting her talk show (and Jason refused to move to LA), she "claimed" she had a miscarriage.  More headlines.  Then she went crying to Ellen DeGeneres about how mean Jason was to her.  Oh boo hoo.... Then when Ellen wouldn't give her top guests first, she burned her bridges with her.  

I still think Jason's parents are nice, sweet people (although I also agree there have been a couple of issues that have concerned me).  Bethenny could drive Jesus himself crazy.  

This!!!!

I mean, really. She has burned sooooo many bridges.

Someone should clone Frankel and trap her in an elevator with the clone for 12 hours. Maybe then she’d realize how unpleasant she is.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This!!!!

I mean, really. She has burned sooooo many bridges.

Someone should clone Frankel and trap her in an elevator with the clone for 12 hours. Maybe then she’d realize how unpleasant she is.

When I think of Bethenny calling out in court (not cool w any judge but B doesn't think the rules are for her) I think of Kelly Bensimon in her cute aqua mohair dress and pink Hunter wellies in the rain at the Brass Monkey telling Bethenny to her FACE that Bethenny's "antics" were "for kids". Antics is such a great summary of all that is Bethenny.  Kelly was right then and had her number immediately.  Jason, Kelly and Bethenny's parents are the top 3 in Bethenny's  crosshairs to destroy. Those that know the truth. Interesting. Love that in court justice is prevailing. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1