Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't know if Bethenny is drunk or stoned, but her instastory from early this morning is very strange. Some people, when they can't sleep, should try not to instagram.

You referring to the nausea-inducing spin around the outdoor gardens somewhere?

32 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Need help. No Instagram. 

Instastories are videos posted to Instagram.  Without an account, you wouldn't be able to view it even if someone shared it.  I think, lol.  #BeenWrong16xAlreadyThisMorning

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You referring to the nausea-inducing spin around the outdoor gardens somewhere?

Middle of the night...rambling and laughing at herself talking about people mistaking the Met Ball for the Meat Ball. On and on for several "stories". She is putting on this weird accent and laughing at herself in the dark. Something wrong with her.

Before her bike ride.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Middle of the night...rambling and laughing at herself talking about people mistaking the Met Ball for the Meat Ball. On and on for several "stories". She is putting on this weird accent and laughing at herself in the dark. Something wrong with her.

Before her bike ride.

Hmm.  Didn't find that one.  Oh well, no matter, lol.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Before her bike ride.

That's actually pretty spot on if you think about it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Why wasn’t B at the Met Gala? Seems like a place she should have wanted to be.  

Oh, the days of yore when Alex and Simon scoured the papers looking for a shout out.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Before her bike ride.

How do I go about finding it? I can see dozens of photos on her Instagram, but not this recording. Thank you!

45 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How do I go about finding it? I can see dozens of photos on her Instagram, but not this recording. Thank you!

On her Instagram page, click on the circle with her photo- top left corner. You will see her very short videos, each little dot or line above the video frame is a new video or "story". They disappear and are replaced with new ones every 24 hours. PM me if you need any help to see. The videos from very early (around 1 am) are still there.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 5:13 PM, AnnA said:

He pretended to be such a nice guy but his behavior and text messages proved otherwise (as the judge already confirmed). 

I may have missed several media stories, but I haven't seen any coverage that the judge confirmed Jason was "not a nice guy" (if he did, it seems like he should recuse himself if he's trashing one side like that).

The only media coverage moment I found relating directly to the judge had to do with Frankel freaking out on the stand because she insisted Jason was "glaring at me" and she told the Judge to tell Jason to stop, at which point the Judge told Frankel he had not seen Hoppy engage in any "glaring" in her direction.

Bethenny is Bethenny ......always consistent.

She doesn't pretend to be anything she's not.

I think Frankel does nothing but pretend.  She pretended to be excited about her marriage to Hoppy, even though she wasn't (she sdmitted her tv show with him was the main reason she went forward with marrying the man). She pretended she was briefly and casually dating someone credibly accused of rape, when she actually moved in with the guy and exposed Bryn to him on multiple occasions.  She pretended she was too emotionally paralyzed to even draw breath in the wake of Dennis' death, when she was already involved with another man less than four weeks later. She pretends she's a self-made entrepreneur who never needed a man to get ahead, even though (by her own admission)  she dated rich guys to make rent in the late nineties - and on and on and on - Frankel is a total fake, imo.  Nothing about her is real. 

On 5/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, Higgins said:

Need help. No Instagram. 

I have Instagram, but you can use this program to view things without an account, Higgins (I sometimes use it when logged out b/c it's quicker than logging in);

https://insta-stalker.com/

Type in the name of the person and their account (if public)  will come up;

https://insta-stalker.com/profile/bethennyfrankel/

@farmgal4 

Living with a raving lunatic can change a person;  I have firsthand knowledge of that.

Sorry you experienced something so awful, FarmGal.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

On her Instagram page, click on the circle with her photo- top left corner. You will see her very short videos, each little dot or line above the video frame is a new video or "story". They disappear and are replaced with new ones every 24 hours. PM me if you need any help to see. The videos from very early (around 1 am) are still there.

Thank you, Happy Camper! Very helpful. I checked it too late (was watching RHoBH), so the Meat Ball recording was deleted. 

She posts EVERYTHING. 

She looks like Coraline’s Button dad when she wears the sunglasses with the black lenses and frosty white frames. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, film noire said:

She pretended to be excited about her marriage to Hoppy, even though she wasn't (she sdmitted her tv show with him was the main reason she went forward with marrying the man).

When did she say this? After they'd split up? If so, I think it was probably the way she felt after it had all fallen apart, not at the time. 

She may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them and I can't imagine she would go through with a tv marriage when her business was booming and on the verge of exploding the way it did, putting that money at risk, and setting herself up for the potential fallout that has proven to be worse than anyone could have imagined. I do also think she genuinely wanted her child to have a stable home, given how she was raised. Even if someone doesn't have the tools to provide that stable home, it doesn't mean they don't have the best and most sincere wish and intention to do so. 

She's not LuAnn! 😄

• Love 7
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Why wasn’t B at the Met Gala? Seems like a place she should have wanted to be.  

Oh, the days of yore when Alex and Simon scoured the papers looking for a shout out.  

You have to be invited. She will never be invited. She's neither wealthy enough nor high profile enough to be invited. There are only 550 attendees. You still have to buy a ticket on top of the invitation; they are $35,000. Additionally, she's well dressed, but not known for her style. I don't think she has a close enough relationship with any design houses to get them to make her something on theme. Kim Kardashian West got Thierry Mugler to come out of retirement. Bethenny can afford the ticket and the cost to have a dress made, which is often up to $100,000. However, she will never be invited. All invitations are approved by Anna Wintour. Except for the Kardashians, she doesn't seem to give a shit about any reality tv stars. Erika Jayne might have a chance.

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/met-gala-guest-list/

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You have to be invited. She will never be invited. She's neither wealthy enough nor high profile enough to be invited. There are only 550 attendees. You still have to buy a ticket on top of the invitation; they are $35,000. Additionally, she's well dressed, but not known for her style. I don't think she has a close enough relationship with any design houses to get them to make her something on theme. Kim Kardashian West got Thierry Mugler to come out of retirement. Bethenny can afford the ticket and the cost to have a dress made, which is often up to $100,000. However, she will never be invited. All invitations are approved by Anna Wintour. Except for the Kardashians, she doesn't seem to give a shit about any reality tv stars. Erika Jayne might have a chance.

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/met-gala-guest-list/

Thanks for the info!

Didn’t Alex and Simon attend?  Or am I mixing that up with some other pretentious event?

4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

When did she say this? After they'd split up? If so, I think it was probably the way she felt after it had all fallen apart, not at the time. 

She may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them and I can't imagine she would go through with a tv marriage when her business was booming and on the verge of exploding the way it did, putting that money at risk, and setting herself up for the potential fallout that has proven to be worse than anyone could have imagined. I do also think she genuinely wanted her child to have a stable home, given how she was raised. Even if someone doesn't have the tools to provide that stable home, it doesn't mean they don't have the best and most sincere wish and intention to do so. 

She's not LuAnn! 😄

She did go through with a TV marriage. She blamed Andy Cohen and Bravo for pressuring her into it when she knew it was the wrong thing to do. She has admitted this.

She is not LuAnn. She is just as awful in a different way. She makes everyone around her miserable because she is miserable. She is not capable of sustaining any healthy relationship. Everyone in her life eventually ends up suffering because of her.

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Didn’t Alex and Simon attend?  Or am I mixing that up with some other pretentious event?

That was opening night of the Metropolitan Opera at Lincoln Center.

The Met Gala is actually The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, HunterHunted said:

That was opening night of the Metropolitan Opera at Lincoln Center.

The Met Gala is actually The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala.

Thank you!  

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

What the actual f*ck - 

My god, that last picture of her ("Dear Penthouse: I was buying myself a stainless steel refrigerator the other day when this handsome Best Buy salesman came up to me and  said, "I'm your Best Buy, babe!" He lifted me up onto the counter, the fake wood cradling me as gently as Luann cradling a bottle of Patron. I stared at the frozen dinner in his hand and licked my lips, barely able to speak: "Stuff me with your Stouffers!!" He rubbed lasagna all over my body as I screamed in pleasure -  "OMG! BEST BUY EVER! BEST BUY EVER!"  - just like Ramona hanging up stolen dresses in her closet.  He whispered in my ear, "Buy today and I'll throw in a year's supply of Wesson oil" and tears ran down my cheeks  - faster than Dale and Tinsley eyeing frozen egg babies - and I realized I'd never felt so satisfied  shopping for large appliances with a rock hard finish.  Skinnygirl in Soho.")

Frankel on counter.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, film noire said:

My god, that last picture of her on the counter ("Dear Penthouse: I was buying myself a stainless steel, rock-hard refrigerator the other day when this handsome Best Buy salesman came up to me and  said, "I'm your Best Buy!" He lifted me up onto the counter, the fake wood cradling me as gently as Luann cradling a bottle of Patron. I stared at the frozen dinner in his hand and licked my lips, barely able to speak: "Stuff me with your Stouffers!!" He rubbed frozen lasagna all over my body as I screamed in pleasure -  "OMG! BEST BUY EVER! BEST BUY EVER!"  -like  Ramona hanging up stolen dresses in her closet.  He whispered in my ear, "Buy today and I'll throw in a year's supply of Wesson oil" and tears ran down my cheeks  - faster than Dale and Tinsley eyeing frozen egg babies - and I realized I'd never felt so satisfied shopping for large appliances with a rock hard finish.  Skinnygirl in Soho.")

Frankel on counter.jpg

lol  Well, you took it to your place, but yeah, that's more or less what I was thinking.  Nothing says buy my major appliance like sitting on the counter in a slip dress while seductively ogling the Stouffers Lasagna being held by the neck-bearded Best Buy guy.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Nothing says buy my major appliance like sitting on the counter in a slip dress while seductively ogling the Stouffers Lasagna being held by the neck-bearded Best Buy guy.

LOL! (Cuz sometimes the laugh icon just doesn't indicate how hard I laughed ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I was hoping that maybe Paul was going to be the one to help Bethenny become a good person.

Nope. Looking at her instastories. Ugh.

Poor Bryn. Hopefully she will be spending more time with Jason and his parents.

• Love 4
On 5/6/2019 at 7:23 PM, AnnA said:

Anyone who thinks Jason is a saint needs to wake up and  smell the bullshit.   Love her or hate her at least Bethenny doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. 

Waking up and smelling Bethennys bullshit:

Lost at sea

Homeless

Doesn't have parents 

Literally being tortured 

Things Bethenny isn't.  

On 5/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, Rap541 said:

If she's so awful as a parent that people are constantly complaining, why isn't Bryn's father ever taken to task for happily dropping Bryn off every other week into the nightmare world of Bethenny Frankel? How can he be called a good father when he's perfectly fine with the monster Bethenny raising his child? I mean, his excuse? Bryn is thriving. 

I think he is a great father who recognizes that Bethenny loves her daughter and it is in Bryn's best interest to share time with her mother and father.  I support his custody blitzkrieg when she is not following their agreement, and when her drug addict boyfriend died he was fully within rights to examine Bethenny's potential involvement for his daughter's safety. 

On 5/8/2019 at 6:06 AM, film noire said:

The only media coverage moment I found relating directly to the judge had to do with Frankel freaking out on the stand because she insisted Jason was "glaring at me" and she told the Judge to tell Jason to stop, at which point the Judge told Frankel he had not seen Hoppy engage in any "glaring" in her direction.

I think Frankel does nothing but pretend. 

I have Instagram, but you can use this program to view things without an account, Higgins (I sometimes use it when logged out b/c it's quicker than logging in);

https://insta-stalker.com/

Type in the name of the person and their account (if public)  will come up;

https://insta-stalker.com/profile/bethennyfrankel/

THIS. She is a total phony.

Thanks on the insta stalker ya got a bead on this for Facebook? I need an in! 

• Love 10
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Looking at the picture of Bryn (rear view) posted above: Does she have highlights in her hair? 

Those are probably natural, especially if she's spending a lot of time outside in the summer. I used to have natural gold highlights that became more noticeable in the summer because I lived at the pool  -- literally gold hair running through my dark brown hair -- it was freakin' gorgeous.  Now I pay a small fortune every other month to get that look! 😄

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 6

Jason is an opportunist and Bethanny is an unstable narcissist. I think the only thing they agreed on was wanting a child and Bethanny's pursuit of money.

As my friend says, unhealthy or bad people always find each other.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I think he is a great father who recognizes that Bethenny loves her daughter and it is in Bryn's best interest to share time with her mother and father.  I support his custody blitzkrieg when she is not following their agreement, and when her drug addict boyfriend died he was fully within rights to examine Bethenny's potential involvement for his daughter's safety. 

So, I disagree in that there's a point where I tire of the handwringing over what an awful mother Bethenny is - in the comments just before this one, Bethenny is being compared to Joan Crawford who was accused of fairly severe physical abuse by her daughter and the wish is expressed that Bryn get to spend more time with Jason and his family to save her. 

So Jason thinks it's in Bryn's best interest to be around someone like Joan Crawford? And is a great dad for wanting his daughter to share time with a woman that everyone else thinks is damaging her and who express their wish that Bethenny be restricted from seeing the child? Bethenny is theoretically recreating her own childhood with Bernedette and Jason is a great dad and thinks it's in Bryn's best interest to be around that and shouldn't seek custody... even though there's constant moaning and handwringing over how Bryn is in danger and needs to be kept by the Hoppys?

There's this constant theme of how Bryn is being damaged by her time with Bethenny but Jason is a great dad doing the right thing by making sure Bryn gets that time in to be damaged. Sorry, I'm not understanding how Jason is a great dad for making sure his daughter has a relationship with someone deemed a nightmare and probably abusive - that's what the Mommy Dearest comparisons are about, that's implying Bethenny is an abusive mom. If we're going to go that far, then how is Jason a great dad for encouraging the relationship and not pursuing a plan to rescue his kid?

If Bryn needs saving from Bethenny, there's only one person who can do it - Jason. And he's not pursuing any change in custody. If the situation is really so dire for Bryn, how is Jason being a great dad for doing nothing?

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So, I disagree in that there's a point where I tire of the handwringing over what an awful mother Bethenny is - in the comments just before this one, Bethenny is being compared to Joan Crawford who was accused of fairly severe physical abuse by her daughter and the wish is expressed that Bryn get to spend more time with Jason and his family to save her. 

So Jason thinks it's in Bryn's best interest to be around someone like Joan Crawford? And is a great dad for wanting his daughter to share time with a woman that everyone else thinks is damaging her and who express their wish that Bethenny be restricted from seeing the child? Bethenny is theoretically recreating her own childhood with Bernedette and Jason is a great dad and thinks it's in Bryn's best interest to be around that and shouldn't seek custody... even though there's constant moaning and handwringing over how Bryn is in danger and needs to be kept by the Hoppys?

There's this constant theme of how Bryn is being damaged by her time with Bethenny but Jason is a great dad doing the right thing by making sure Bryn gets that time in to be damaged. Sorry, I'm not understanding how Jason is a great dad for making sure his daughter has a relationship with someone deemed a nightmare and probably abusive - that's what the Mommy Dearest comparisons are about, that's implying Bethenny is an abusive mom. If we're going to go that far, then how is Jason a great dad for encouraging the relationship and not pursuing a plan to rescue his kid?

If Bryn needs saving from Bethenny, there's only one person who can do it - Jason. And he's not pursuing any change in custody. If the situation is really so dire for Bryn, how is Jason being a great dad for doing nothing?

I did not compare Bethenny to Joan Crawford so I am not going to defend why Jason would want Bryn with a JC twin. I did not say he should have more time with her and the Hoppys should save her. So I will not defend that either. Did Jason compare her to Joan Crawford or try to get a majority of her time w/him? I don't think so. So in answer to the question posed I do NOT think Jason thinks it's in Bryn's best interest to be w/a JC twin. Because he does not think Bethenny is that. 

I do think Bethenny is a fundamentally pretty damaged soul making mistakes w/Bryn and recreating her (B's) childhood. I do not think that the level of her mistakes are actionable in court for a change of custody. In a perfect world maybe but I also believe Bethenny treasures her daughter and can do better. 

My opinion is Jason knows this as well and he only raises hell when she is blatantly breaking their custody order, or getting the facts after Dennis died of a drug overdose.  That's responsible parenting. Whining to the judge that Jason is glaring is not responsible parenting. Pick your battles Bethenny. Glaring is not the hill you want to die on. 

Breaking custody order? Partner drug OD'd? Actionable check in. 

Nonexistent glaring? Not actionable most likely. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SailorGirl said:

Those are probably natural, especially if she's spending a lot of time outside in the summer. I used to have natural gold highlights that became more noticeable in the summer because I lived at the pool  -- literally gold hair running through my dark brown hair -- it was freakin' gorgeous.  Now I pay a small fortune every other month to get that look! 😄

I literally show my stylist a photo of my oldest daughter's hair when I want to explain the highlights I want her to give me. Used to get them naturally as a kid, but now I pay too!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm just wondering how those who think that Jason is a great dad who only has Bryn's interest at heart square with the reports from the mediator that he was more inflexible than Bethenny and unwilling to work on any kind of compromise?

I guess I would need to know the facts of the item they were going back and forth on. Was it religion? Piano lessons? Braces? How long Bethenny dates someone before they sleepover? Bryn missing a month with Jason's visitation because she wants to go to Puerto Rico on an aid mission? I don't have the facts to square with it. Was it ANY compromise at all, or items here and there?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 7
On 5/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, smores said:

Actually, according to the psychologist that was hired to do examinations on both parents and Brynn, Jason and his parents are the ones who talk badly about Bethenny to Brynn far more often than Bethenny says anything negative about Jason or his family.  

And according to the mediator, who quit due to things not changing between the parents, while both wanted things their own way, one parent was willing to compromise and the other was not.  Bethenny did exhibit controlling tendencies, but was willing to compromise with Jason.  Jason was not willing to come to the table and compromise with Bethenny, on anything, even when it was explained that it was for the good of Brynn.  

So, was this put into court room transcript?  Who revealed it?  Also, normally, Mediator talks are normally not admissible as evidence.  

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, was this put into court room transcript?  Who revealed it?  Also, normally, Mediator talks are normally not admissible as evidence.  

Yes, the same psychologist that they used initially did the follow up and that report was read in court.  The report also indicated that Jason was very angry and that his interaction was anger based.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Yes, the same psychologist that they used initially did the follow up and that report was read in court.  The report also indicated that Jason was very angry and that his interaction was anger based.

That's very interesting.  I'd like to read it. The evaluation isn't always given much weight, but, sometimes, it is.  Has the judge made his ruling yet? I haven't seen it in the media.

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

That's very interesting.  I'd like to read it. The evaluation isn't always given much weight, but, sometimes, it is.  Has the judge made his ruling yet? I haven't seen it in the media.

It was all over PageSix when it was happening.  DailyMail had their usual copy/paste from other sources as well.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thanks on the insta stalker ya got a bead on this for Facebook? I need an in! 

Sorry, no (But you -- being FBI -- must have a way to get in through a high tech covert operation! ; )

6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I guess I would need to know the facts of the item they were going back and forth on. Was it religion? Piano lessons? Braces? How long Bethenny dates someone before they sleepover? 

Hoppy's complaints were apparently about Bryn (or at least that's what the expert testified Hoppy said): “...she uses her child, which she nicknamed Peanut, in the media. Everybody knew who Peanut was, that she tweets about her, that she wore her child’s pajamas in front of the newspapers and that was inappropriate.” Mosseri testified that Hoppy wasn’t as willing to compromise as Frankel was — but that she was also “controlling.” I believe he had his own idea of what was in the best interest of his child and stuck to it,” said Mosseri.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/26/bethenny-frankel-and-jason-hoppys-level-of-conflict-made-their-therapist-quit/

If the issue is keeping your kid out of social media (and out of situations where she sees a naked man coming out of her mother's shower, also a complaint Hoppy registered with one of the mediators)  I can see how compromise is not an option. And if Bryn being in the spotlight was such a bone of contention (and it seems to still be, since Hoppy's lawyers asked one of the experts if fame/social media attention can have a negative impact on a normal childhood) then why the hell didn't Frankel just stop pushing Bryn into the spotlight?  Don't get into your kid's pajamas and tweet the photo. Don't go on vacations with a man credibly accused of rape, and not expect the paps to take photos of him hugging Bryn. Don't put her photos (even the oh-so-coy ones) on twitter or instagram. And (if her fellow parents are to be believed) especially don't call the paps for school drop-off and pick-up.  Honour Bryn's right to privacy until she's old enough to make that decision for herself. If nothing else, doing that would have left Hoppy without a leg to stand on. 

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 5/6/2019 at 5:13 PM, AnnA said:

Bethenny is Bethenny ......always consistent. Love her or hate her...... She doesn't pretend to be anything she's not. 

Other than a victim of self-created drama.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 5/5/2019 at 11:34 PM, Rap541 said:

Despite all these terrible things Bethenny is doing, Jason's response has always been to maintain the status quo of 50 percent of Bryn's time being spent with the nightmare horror show that is Bethenny Frankel.  

A significant change in the custody arrangement could be very detrimental to the daughter's emotional development. I say this as someone currently studying developmental trauma. What happens in this little girls life now will shape her identity and self-esteem as an adult.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Looking at the picture of Bryn (rear view) posted above: Does she have highlights in her hair? 

Looks like swim/chlorine damage.  Has the ultra shiny look that swimmers hair has.  It is a bitch to cut.  Shears actually bend the hair and it is difficult to cut through.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sashayshante said:

A significant change in the custody arrangement could be very detrimental to the daughter's emotional development. I say this as someone currently studying developmental trauma. What happens in this little girls life now will shape her identity and self-esteem as an adult.

You are my new bestie!  It’s so much more than these narcissistic asshole parents.  This little girl is a person.  And they are damaging her so bad because they are both selfish dicks.  

Bryn will never have to know the actual trauma of being a poor kid who was neglected and abused, but she is still gonna be fucked up because her parents are BOTH nut jobs. 

I thought about this a bit today, because I was having a tough time with my kid and some school / discipline issues.  I thought that B is a better parent than me because she is a millionaire and her daughter has traveled the world.  My kid will never get all that.  And the I thought, money is great but my boy says “mom, when you have a smile on your face after work, you are so pretty.”  And I made tacos.  And he said OMG MOM THIS IS DELICIOUS.

TL/DR.  Give your kids a smile 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 5/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, QuinnM said:

On 5/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, film noire said:

Hoppy's complaints were apparently about Bryn (or at least that's what the expert testified Hoppy said): “...she uses her child, which she nicknamed Peanut, in the media. Everybody knew who Peanut was, that she tweets about her, that she wore her child’s pajamas in front of the newspapers and that was inappropriate.” Mosseri testified that Hoppy wasn’t as willing to compromise as Frankel was — but that she was also “controlling.” I believe he had his own idea of what was in the best interest of his child and stuck to it,” said Mosseri.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/26/bethenny-frankel-and-jason-hoppys-level-of-conflict-made-their-therapist-quit/

If the issue is keeping your kid out of social media (and out of situations where she sees a naked man coming out of her mother's shower, also a complaint Hoppy registered with one of the mediators)  I can see how compromise is not an option. And if Bryn being in the spotlight was such a bone of contention (and it seems to still be, since Hoppy's lawyers asked one of the experts if fame/social media attention can have a negative impact on a normal childhood) then why the hell didn't Frankel just stop pushing Bryn into the spotlight?  Don't get into your kid's pajamas and tweet the photo. Don't go on vacations with a man credibly accused of rape, and not expect the paps to take photos of him hugging Bryn. Don't put her photos (even the oh-so-coy ones) on twitter or instagram. And (if her fellow parents are to be believed) especially don't call the paps for school drop-off and pick-up.  Honour Bryn's right to privacy until she's old enough to make that decision for herself. If nothing else, doing that would have left Hoppy without a leg to stand on. 

ok this took me a few days to catch up.... So the shrink who quit, Mosseri, was mad that there could be no compromise about the issue of Brynn on social media.

Quoted above, the issue or one of them was social media. Then, the shink who quit, mind you said that Bethenny "wore her child's pajamas IN FRONT OF THE NEWSPAPERS". Great googly moogly jumped up jehosaphat did he actually say "in front of the newspapers"? Referring to social media??? I cracked up laughing. Maybe a shrink who thinks posting in Bryn's pajamas on Social Media is "in front of the newspapers" is a shitty fucking judge of the issue and is living in 1946 not 2019.  Good riddance. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Then, the shink who quit, mind you said that Bethenny "wore her child's pajamas IN FRONT OF THE NEWSPAPERS". Great googly moogly jumped up jehosaphat did he actually say "in front of the newspapers"? Referring to social media???

I cracked up laughing. Maybe a shrink who thinks posting in Bryn's pajamas on Social Media is "in front of the newspapers" is a shitty fucking judge of the issue and is living in 1946 not 2019.  Good riddance. 

LOL!  (Next round of custody hearings:  "The expert testified today that - per his notes - the father complained Bryn was in Times Square on V-J Day celebrating the end of WW2. The minor child was photographed kissing a sailor.") 

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, film noire said:

LOL!  (Next round of custody hearings:  "The expert testified today that - per his notes - the father complained Bryn was in Times Square on V-J Day celebrating the end of WW2. The minor child was photographed kissing a sailor.") 

I MEAN..... This shrink does not even know that the pj pic was  posted to IG and not "in front of the newspapers"? How can this clown get assigned to a case like this were the mother is 100% 24/7 digital footprint and Jason is 0% nada digital social media footprint then the doc scratches his head that Jason won't compromise about being in front of the papers and puts Jason on blast for it as unreasonable. It is irresponsible for the court to use an expert like this because Jason was maligned in the press about it when it's an irresponsible expert.  Hello Jason's legal team ? That'll be $1000 an hour.  I might be easy but I am not cheap. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I cannot fault Jason for not budging on Bethenny not exposing Bryn to social media. Good for him.

Bethenny is totally unfiltered with what pics and videos of herself she posts for all the world to see. Many of them are just cringe inducing. (Eg: recently bragging about putting on her panties at a cash register in a shop with other customers watching and laughing at the clerk who asked her if she would like to use the change room) What Bethenny thinks is funny is often just not funny. These posts do not disappear as people save them and repost whenever and wherever they want to. 

If not for Jason, poor Bryn would have no control over what Bethenny thinks is OK to post. 

Bethenny should learn a lesson from Tamra of OC. If she continues to embarrass herself on social media it's just a matter of time before Bryn suffers 2nd hand embarrassment/ being ridiculed by friends, especially as she enters into her teen years. That is when she may cut Bethenny off and choose to live with her father.

Jason certainly has his faults but in this situation he is putting Bryn's best interests first, unlike thirsty Bethenny.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 22
On 5/6/2019 at 7:23 PM, AnnA said:

Thanks for posting this.  Anyone who thinks Jason is a saint needs to wake up and  smell the bullshit.   Love her or hate her at least Bethenny doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. 

Almost nobody who has followed their divorce drama thinks Jason is a saint. Clearly he’s got his own issues (starting with willingly getting involved with Bethenny in the first place, but I digress). 

I just take issue with the Bethenny stans  on social media who portray HER as the victim in this effed-up scenario. They’ve both done shitty things to EACH OTHER <Kandi voice> and the only real victim is Brynn. 

Her Mothers Day posts on Instagram are beyond the pale and the epitome of narcissism. “Welp I can’t show my daughters face, but look at how skinny and sexy I am!”

• Love 10