Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I feel like I am missing tons of posts because the only ones I have seen that use Bethenny and whore together are people saying they are sick of seeing it from other people but no one calling her a whore.

LOL! 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I feel like I am missing tons of posts because the only ones I have seen that use Bethenny and whore together are people saying they are sick of seeing it from other people but no one calling her a whore.

I do recall Bethenny calling Luann a slut and a whore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Sounds absolutely abhorrent (to me).  Granted, I'm not much of a BF fan, and I can't tell by ^this press whether or not she will be a cast member (thinking not), but nothing about it sounds appealing to me, including BF's involvement.

Up to my eyeballs in mom-centric everything.

Go ahead.  Judge me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, sashayshante said:

So, RHONY but for moms?

Which is original given the initial pitch for RHONY was Manhattan Moms and was not going to be part of RH but then it morphed when she got cast and wanting to expand the franchise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, car54 said:

Looks like Bethenny is starting her new gig.

Well, that show should be a really healthy environment for those moms and their kids ....

(if your husband is named Jason you are not allowed to apply)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, that show should be a really healthy environment for those moms and their kids ....

I cringe to think of what drama can be created around moms and their kids. Who would agree to drag their children into a shit show like that? 

• Love 7
On 4/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, Stats Queen said:

This just screams “we’re looking for drama queens.”    Thanks but no thanks.

Edited by Mrs peel
Typos, always typos!
  • Love 5

I would love to see a younger woman, preferably a socialite join that would team up with Tinsley and really paint the town red. We need someone refreshing. Someone who would help Tinsley meet guys, and actually have fun on vacation instead of watching Sonja embarrass herself, Luann and Ramona act like spoiled brats and Bethenny sobbing.

Bethenny would totally lose her shit if they did bring such a person in.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I would love to see a younger woman, preferably a socialite join that would team up with Tinsley and really paint the town red. We need someone refreshing. Someone who would help Tinsley meet guys, and actually have fun on vacation instead of watching Sonja embarrass herself, Luann and Ramona act like spoiled brats and Bethenny sobbing.

Bethenny would totally lose her shit if they did bring such a person in.

Will never happen. No manor-born, well-heeled socialite would have anything to do with this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I do think that all of these Housewives shows have outlasted their interesting lives. The women are now more embarrassing than anything. Time to let this crap go, Bravo. I cannot imagine how humiliated Lu’s family has been over her behavior not to mention her children! And all of the children of the others on this show. Dear God. My kids would kill me if I behaved like these women do on television. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I do think that all of these Housewives shows have outlasted their interesting lives. The women are now more embarrassing than anything. Time to let this crap go, Bravo. I cannot imagine how humiliated Lu’s family has been over her behavior not to mention her children! And all of the children of the others on this show. Dear God. My kids would kill me if I behaved like these women do on television. 

As much as I enjoy a guilty pleasure, I have to agree. Avery seems to have walked away intact (tho I didn’t see the advice package referenced above), Quincy is seen sparingly, but Noel & Victoria and Bryn?  Suffering in their ways, I imagine (Bryn) or I see (Victoria & the DUI).

Not that there’s any parent who doesn’t make some fairly huge mistakes.  But these kids have outrageous parents who rub their neuroses all over the media...

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I agree, everything has a shelf life (stale housewives are not enjoyable)

• Love 3
On 4/25/2019 at 4:15 PM, Mrs peel said:

This just screams “we’re looking for drama queens.”    Thanks but no thanks.

Me, too. (This kind of show is no fun if I think kids are being fucked up in the process.)

I do love that Frankel is calling it a docuseries  - like it's going to be a Pulitzer-worthy examination of a vital issue ("If you loved Flint Town and The Keepers, then prepare for investigative journalism at its finest:  Mom Squad.")

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 4/27/2019 at 3:52 PM, film noire said:

Me, too. (This kind of show is no fun if I think kids are being fucked up in the process.)

I do love that Frankel is calling it a docuseries  - like it's going to be a Pulitzer-worthy examination of a vital issue ("If you loved Flint Town and The Keepers, then prepare for investigative journalism at its finest:  Mom Squad.")

But wait! Maybe we can make this work:

Following last week's horrific accident (Marci's daughter Sutton falling into Rebecca's toilet), the Moms confront Rebecca over her refusal to teach her son Dillard to put down the toilet seat.

The Moms and kids scramble to cope when Janet realizes too late that it was her turn to bring snacks. Fortunately Franca has a cooler full of Skinnykids Snax in the back of her car.

Brie-Anne hosts a wine making party for the Moms, while the kids enjoy arts and crafts, colouring labels for the wine bottles. Six year old Macy has an OCD meltdown when she finds the other kids gluing the labels on wine bottles crookedly. 

Kenya and Greta meet for lunch to discuss how to punish Janet for not taking snack duty seriously enough. Janet's son Kale is caught stealing and sniffing scented markers.

The Moms plan a fundraiser for newly divorced and pregnant Greta. They make a decision not to back Brie-Anne's plan to design and sell personalized backpacks for the Kempt Kidz Klub. Brie-Anne enlists New York housewife Bethenny Frankel as a potential funder.

Franca is caught in her attempt to join the group by trying to pass off her neighbour's daughter, Bryn  as her own. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

But wait! Maybe we can make this work:

(snip only for space)

applause.gif

Brie-Anne! -- oh my god, HC - I (paging Bethenny!) laughed out loud.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Just a question but if Bethenny sells SKINNYGIRL,  what is HER brand?

I have some suggestions.

Thin'N'Nutty / GauntBitch / SteerClear / SkinnyButNoLongerAGirl / LitheWithLithium / AddledOnAdderall / FinnyFish'N'Fruity

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2019 at 3:29 PM, car54 said:

Looks like Bethenny is starting her new gig.

From the one who is sobbing that she has too much on her plate.

Are you letting air out of your tires? or over-inflating? 

Which is it girl?

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 5:00 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I have some suggestions.

Thin'N'Nutty / GauntBitch / SteerClear / SkinnyButNoLongerAGirl / LitheWithLithium / AddledOnAdderall / FinnyFish'N'Fruity

Did anyone here watch the Hotwives on Hulu? It's a parody of the Real Housewives from the comediennes who would go on to create the Bitch Sesh podcast.  

One of the Hotwives characters starts a line of prepared meals called Anorexi-Yeah!

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 9
(edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 8:38 AM, Happy Camper said:

I suppose that this guy is just another one to Bryn.

Bethenny cannot sustain a healthy relationship. On and off with Dennis, until he had to die in order for her to "get off the ride". 

She and Russ were "madly in love" (LOL) until she "just phased out, just disappeared" because Dennis came swooping back in. 

What about the guy who walked out of the shower? Did she know him, love him?

You are right about Bryn. It's going to be difficult for her to bond with any of these guys. 

And people wonder why Jason, the bad guy is in court for every little thing?  It’s called keeping an eye on everything and revenge.  BTW, I am not up to date on the court hearings.  What exactly is going on?  Is Bethenny wanting full custody of Brynn?  What does that mean exactly?  She gets Brynn full time and Jason gets visitation, or what?  What is it now?  They split custody half and half?  How could she get full custody when she is away here and there most of the time?  I think Jason would go nuts.  I’m in the dark about what’s going on.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

And people wonder why Jason, the bad guy is in court for every little thing?  

Actually, I have been asking for some time why Jason *isn't* attempting to change custody in his favor, considering all these awful allegations. But the reality here is that Bethenny wants more custody while Jason wants to keep things *exactly as they are because Bryn is thriving*.

Despite all these terrible things Bethenny is doing, Jason's response has always been to maintain the status quo of 50 percent of Bryn's time being spent with the nightmare horror show that is Bethenny Frankel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

And people wonder why Jason, the bad guy is in court for every little thing?  It’s called keeping an eye on everything and revenge. 

Jason is NOT in court for every little thing.   The fact that he didn't counter sue for full custody was telling.    He doesn't want full custody of his daughter. If he did he wouldn't be asking for things to say the same.    

• Love 3
(edited)
48 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Jason is NOT in court for every little thing.   The fact that he didn't counter sue for full custody was telling.    He doesn't want full custody of his daughter. If he did he wouldn't be asking for things to say the same.    

To me, the fact that he doesn’t want full custody tells me he wants the child to know both his Mother and Father equally.  That’s a good thing on his part to me anyhow.  Isn’t that the fair thing to do all around?  Or does he have a hidden agenda?   I think he’s been a good Father from the beginning.  Don’t you agree?

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

To me, the fact that he doesn’t want full custody tells me he wants the child to know both his Mother and Father equally.  That’s a good thing on his part to me anyhow.  Isn’t that the fair thing to do all around?  Or does he have a hidden agenda?   I think he’s been a good Father from the beginning.  Don’t you agree?

Then why did you say Jason keeps taking Bethenny to court for oversight and revenge?   I don't know if Jason has been a good father or not.   I'm assuming he has since the court says Bryn is thriving.   That applies to Bethenny too. I don't think we should be bashing either one of them if the court shrink thinks Bryn is doing well.  The fact that Jason is not seeking full custody shows that he thinks Bethenny is a good mother. 

As a divorced parent myself, I will say that while I understand joint legal custody, I don't believe in joint physical custody.   I had full custody of my sons and like Bethenny I would have fought for it if necessary. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Then why did you say Jason keeps taking Bethenny to court for oversight and revenge?   I don't know if Jason has been a good father or not.   I'm assuming he has since the court says Bryn is thriving.   That applies to Bethenny too. I don't think we should be bashing either one of them if the court shrink thinks Bryn is doing well.

As a divorced parent myself, I will say that while I understand joint legal custody, I don't believe in joint physical custody.   I had full custody of my sons and like Bethenny I would have fought for it if necessary. 

Because he wanted to make the marriage work, but was duped and discarded quickly.  Discarded as so many men before and after him were.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Or does he have a hidden agenda? 

I believe he does. Dating. He wants some time alone that Bryn doesn’t need a sitter so he can get on with his life and date. Bethenny is the opposite. She’s dating up a storm and Bryn is witness to all of Mommies special friends. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I believe he does. Dating. He wants some time alone that Bryn doesn’t need a sitter so he can get on with his life and date. Bethenny is the opposite. She’s dating up a storm and Bryn is witness to all of Mommies special friends. 

So many “special” friends that supposedly she begins to love, and then poof, they are gone.  Isn’t that getting confusing for a little girl?  Her Dad is the only constant male in her life, plus her Grandfather.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

So many “special” friends that supposedly she begins to love, and then poof, they are gone.  Isn’t that getting confusing for a little girl?  Her Dad is the only constant male in her life, plus her Grandfather.

She makes so many choices that could damage Bryn. I still don’t understand her need to sob and wail uncontrollably when Cookie was suffering from seizures, and record herself, with Bryn present.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Because he wanted to make the marriage work, but was duped and discarded quickly.  Discarded as so many men before and after him were.

Fiddle-Dee-dee

We have no way of knowing what he wanted.

I think Jason duped all of us.   He pretended to be such a nice guy but his behavior and text messages proved otherwise (as the judge already confirmed). 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She makes so many choices that could damage Bryn. I still don’t understand her need to sob and wail uncontrollably when Cookie was suffering from seizures, and record herself, with Bryn present.  

Certain things, I believe shouldn’t be shown to a child.  I remember vividly, when my Mother made my Father and I take my pet rabbit to the chicken market to be killed.  Then another time, kittens were born between two houses near ours, and again my Father and I took them in a box to the ASPCA, and not for adoption.  I still feel the pain and I am old.  I always gave my kids choices about certain things.  Sometimes, you have to shield them.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Fiddle-Dee-dee

Jason duped all of us.   He pretended to be such a nice guy but his behavior and text messages proved otherwise (as the judge already confirmed).  He's a phony.

Bethenny is Bethenny ......always consistent. Love her or hate her...... She doesn't pretend to be anything she's not.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Fiddle-Dee-dee

I think Jason duped all of us.   He pretended to be such a nice guy but his behavior and text messages proved otherwise (as the judge already confirmed). 

He may have been a nice guy, before Bethenny.  Living with a raving lunatic can change a person; I have firsthand knowledge of that.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

He may have been a nice guy, before Bethenny.  Living with a raving lunatic can change a person; I have firsthand knowledge of that.

image.jpeg

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Actually, according to the psychologist that was hired to do examinations on both parents and Brynn, Jason and his parents are the ones who talk badly about Bethenny to Brynn far more often than Bethenny says anything negative about Jason or his family.  

And according to the mediator, who quit due to things not changing between the parents, while both wanted things their own way, one parent was willing to compromise and the other was not.  Bethenny did exhibit controlling tendencies, but was willing to compromise with Jason.  Jason was not willing to come to the table and compromise with Bethenny, on anything, even when it was explained that it was for the good of Brynn.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, smores said:

Actually, according to the psychologist that was hired to do examinations on both parents and Brynn, Jason and his parents are the ones who talk badly about Bethenny to Brynn far more often than Bethenny says anything negative about Jason or his family.  

And according to the mediator, who quit due to things not changing between the parents, while both wanted things their own way, one parent was willing to compromise and the other was not.  Bethenny did exhibit controlling tendencies, but was willing to compromise with Jason.  Jason was not willing to come to the table and compromise with Bethenny, on anything, even when it was explained that it was for the good of Brynn.  

Thanks for posting this.  Anyone who thinks Jason is a saint needs to wake up and  smell the bullshit.   Love her or hate her at least Bethenny doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. 

• Love 7

I just don't understand the logic that Jason is doing the best thing for Bryn by not pursuing custody because a toxic awful mother who dates drug users and has a revolving door on the bedroom is better than no mother and Jason is absolutely making the right choice in insisting that Bryn spend time with her mother without supervision.

The litany of what an awful mom Bethenny is comes up again and again. I definitely get the impression if Jason did pursue more custody, there are many fans who would applaud him. But Jason - knowing all the toxic things about Bethenny - has never pursued rescuing his daughter from her every other week of nightmarish torture and danger and in fact in court says Bryn is thriving under the current set up. 

If she's so toxic she shouldn't be a parent, why is Jason still held up for not seeking custody?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I just don't understand the logic that Jason is doing the best thing for Bryn by not pursuing custody because a toxic awful mother who dates drug users and has a revolving door on the bedroom is better than no mother and Jason is absolutely making the right choice in insisting that Bryn spend time with her mother without supervision.

The litany of what an awful mom Bethenny is comes up again and again. I definitely get the impression if Jason did pursue more custody, there are many fans who would applaud him. But Jason - knowing all the toxic things about Bethenny - has never pursued rescuing his daughter from her every other week of nightmarish torture and danger and in fact in court says Bryn is thriving under the current set up. 

If she's so toxic she shouldn't be a parent, why is Jason still held up for not seeking custody?

I don't think anyone is holding "Jason up" as much as they are fixated on putting Bethenny down.    He's the good guy and Bethenny is the wicked witch.   

• Love 3

I consider it to be holding him up as an example when the "Jason wants his child to know her mother and knows thats very important" when that's cited as the reason why he's not to be chided as a jerk for letting his daughter continue to be raised by Bethenny and not pursuing greater direct custody himself. 

If she's so awful as a parent that people are constantly complaining, why isn't Bryn's father ever taken to task for happily dropping Bryn off every other week into the nightmare world of Bethenny Frankel? How can he be called a good father when he's perfectly fine with the monster Bethenny raising his child? I mean, his excuse? Bryn is thriving. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't know if Bethenny is drunk or stoned, but her instastory from early this morning is very strange. Some people, when they can't sleep, should try not to instagram.

Need help. No Instagram. 

• Love 3