Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

A couple of gems from the above link:

Frankel asked her Twitter followers to “hit me with the info” on what she can do.  Of course she did.

“My whole entire life, since I was born, I’ve been allergic to fish,” she in January.  Yeah, that'd be your entire life Beth.

More about the fish allergy -  “In my adult life I’ve had two hospital experiences before this one, not near-death. A couple a times a year I have a reaction of some sort. It could be swelling or hives or something … Because [the reaction] never got to a 10 [in severity], it got to maybe a 6 or a 8, I just didn’t realize I could die from it.”

Sounds like she was knowingly exposing her body to fish for a long time, willing to take the minor consequences.  Let's hope she takes a different tac with Bryn.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Can you believe it girls? Bethenny has Leaky Gut Syndrome and a Wheat Allergy!

https://people.com/health/bethenny-frankel-leaky-gut-syndrome-wheat-allergy/

...can gluten-free Skinnygirl be far behind?  (She could ditch a waning market - the whole Be Thin! deal - and rebrand completely: "Skinny on the gluten!")

What else can possibly go wrong?

LOL

At this point, she's RHoNY's very own Debbie Downer; "Hey, Beth Bummer, what did you do last summer?"  --"Well, I got a diamond ring from my boyfriend  - he overdosed  a few weeks later - he was married to his wife of twenty-five years when he died - I sent a fish platter - even though I'm  deathly allergic and being near fish can kill me - I went to the funeral to show my respect - his wife asked me not to come  - I took Bryn on a boat - with no life jacket - we had ice cream - I suffered medical grade brain freeze -  I did custody court for the millionth time -  and my real estate show was a total failure....."

leaky gut.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 20

4 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Google "leaky gut" and "eating disorders", Bethenny.... It will help ! 😉

Please tell me we will not be seeing her handing Kevin (or her driver du jour) a shit stained pillow to dispose of.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

4 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Please tell me we will not be seeing her handing Kevin (or her driver du jour) a shit stained pillow to dispose of.

The blood stained pillow was from Cookie’s emergency.  Not sure where it became Bethenny’s. Cookie had a blood condition for most of her little life and took medication.  She had a really close call and they bundled her out of the apt.  Kevin was there for it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The blood stained pillow was from Cookie’s emergency.  Not sure where it became Bethenny’s. Cookie had a blood condition for most of her little life and took medication.  She had a really close call and they bundled her out of the apt.  Kevin was there for it.

The pillow I'm referring to was from when Bethenny bleeding to death from her fibroids.

• Like 11

The pillow I'm referring to was from when Bethenny bleeding to death from her fibroids.

If you are referring to the one she handed Kevin on RHONYC that is not from her.  That was from the emergency with Cookie.  It was in her insta stories from months before airing, same pillow, etc.  The edit monkeys just let you think that but if you follow her on social media you knew and after the episode aired someone asked and she said yes from Cookie.  And that Cookie’s medication was adjusted so she was doing much better.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

That cover is gorgeous lol! From a die hard Nancy Drew fan...

Edited by chewycandy
  • Like 12

Some studies show that leaky gut may be associated with other autoimmune diseases (lupus, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis), chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, allergies, asthma, acne, obesity, and even mental illness,” says Harvard.

That's quite the smörgåsbord of ailments. She must feel like she won the hypochondriac lottery.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 10

Is leaky gut the same as anal leakage?  Y’all know, the big crisis that came about from baked chips 🤣

My lort is sounds horrible either way.  I really can’t fathom how she can continue to prance around in her teeny bikinis with this leaking issue....

As me and mine would say “G-Y-RODY, disgrossting!”

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Is leaky gut the same as anal leakage?  Y’all know, the big crisis that came about from baked chips 🤣

My lort is sounds horrible either way.  I really can’t fathom how she can continue to prance around in her teeny bikinis with this leaking issue....

As me and mine would say “G-Y-RODY, disgrossting!”

It isn't.  But, it's also a very Shannon Beador kind of ailment.  I'm kind of surprised that Bethenny is announcing that she has it, since it's a somewhat . . . I'm trying to think of how to say this nicely . . . Dr Oz-ish diagnosis?  It's one of those things where all of a sudden everyone on facebook is posting about how they have this thing and it's totally a huge deal and there's all this info out there, but, if you try to find actual studies, the science becomes a bit tenuous.  I'll be blunt and say that anytime people start talking about toxins in things, I start to question it, and the premise with leaky gut is that you have increased intestinal permeability, which allows bacteria and toxins to "leak" through your intestinal wall.  It also says that mainstream medical professionals do not recognize it as a real condition.

Now, increased intestinal permeability IS a real thing, but, it's not quite the same thing as what I've found to be described on FB and Dr Oz sorts of circles, where you'll essentially hear that you pretty much have poop just dripping out into your abdominal cavity and roaming freely in your body.  It can cause basically every known symptom and side effect and can be cured by not eating sugar, taking lots of supplements and doing random other weird things.  (The FB variety, I mean)

So, this is something I'm a bit surprised to see Bethenny posting about.  She usually strikes me as someone who would have a lot less tolerance for this sort of thing.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

2 minutes ago, smores said:

It isn't.  But, it's also a very Shannon Beador kind of ailment.  I'm kind of surprised that Bethenny is announcing that she has it, since it's a somewhat . . . I'm trying to think of how to say this nicely . . . Dr Oz-ish diagnosis?  It's one of those things where all of a sudden everyone on facebook is posting about how they have this thing and it's totally a huge deal and there's all this info out there, but, if you try to find actual studies, the science becomes a bit tenuous.  I'll be blunt and say that anytime people start talking about toxins in things, I start to question it, and the premise with leaky gut is that you have increased intestinal permeability, which allows bacteria and toxins to "leak" through your intestinal wall.  It also says that mainstream medical professionals do not recognize it as a real condition.

Now, increased intestinal permeability IS a real thing, but, it's not quite the same thing as what I've found to be described on FB and Dr Oz sorts of circles, where you'll essentially hear that you pretty much have poop just dripping out into your abdominal cavity and roaming freely in your body.  It can cause basically every known symptom and side effect and can be cured by not eating sugar, taking lots of supplements and doing random other weird things.  (The FB variety, I mean)

So, this is something I'm a bit surprised to see Bethenny posting about.  She usually strikes me as someone who would have a lot less tolerance for this sort of thing.  

Good to know!  Guess we don’t have to look for poo stains on her anytime soon.  PTL! 🙏🏼

• Laugh 1

I, too have leaky gut syndrome/ wheat and gluten intolerance, and it sucks. Maybe Bethenny will develop a gluten/wheat free bread that doesn’t taste like cardboard! ( not holding much hope). Instead of Skinny Girl she could call it Shitty Girl.....

• Laugh 4

50 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I, too have leaky gut syndrome/ wheat and gluten intolerance, and it sucks. Maybe Bethenny will develop a gluten/wheat free bread that doesn’t taste like cardboard! ( not holding much hope). Instead of Skinny Girl she could call it Shitty Girl.....

My body doesn’t process gluten very well, gluten intolerant (which is much better than Celiac). And I totally agree almost all gluten free/wheat free breads suck.  

I like the gluten free pasta that is a combination of corn and rice.

There are lots of yummy gluten free crackers, Nut Thins are awesome (they already have thin in their name - so that should either annoy Bethenny or make her happy (betting on the former).

Pamela’s and Annie’s have excellent gluten free snacks.

I am, however, a skeptic of Bethenny’s ever growing food allergies.  

Bethenny makes me sad. She has brains, money, intelligence but she’s still miserable. She also makes others miserable. 

She, like many real housewives and people in general, will remain miserable until they decide to get real with themselves, get counseling, break down and then build them back up. I speak from personal experience.

• Like 9

Yeah, it seems money can’t buy happy, healthy, stable relationships. It’s interesting that none of the women are currently in long-term stable relationships (I don’t consider John as Dorinda’s actual boyfriend because I don’t think she does). These women have more money and connections than a lot of people and yet they all seem unhappy or unfulfilled.

• Like 9

On 3/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Stats Queen said:

I like the gluten free pasta that is a combination of corn and rice.

There are lots of yummy gluten free crackers, Nut Thins are awesome (they already have thin in their name - so that should either annoy Bethenny or make her happy (betting on the former).

Pamela’s and Annie’s have excellent gluten free snacks.

I am, however, a skeptic of Bethenny’s ever growing food allergies.  

I love Ancient Harvest Corn/Quinoa pasta and CrunchMaster crackers—and I don’t have a gluten issue, they’re just delicious! oh—and Pamela’s Whenever Bars: also delicious. I ADORE Don’t Go Nuts bars—and I stockpile those for traveling to make sure I have a nut-free snack. They’re also GF.

If Bethenny can enter the Top 8-free market with good snacks, more power to her. (She’ll act like she invented it, but whatever)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 5

message, Frankel added, "Well, something is amiss. I will not explain how I know her because that would betray confidence but something is off here. That I can assure you."

Frankel later deleted all three tweets about Jackson.

Fuck off Bethenny.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

7 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

That Paris tweeting was just... gross. You are a horrible person with your "I won't reveal my connection to her because I would break a confidence" schtick. Just shut up and leave troubled people alone. You don't help any situation. 

Jeeze you got problems woman.

I'm starting to suspect that Beth is high on something when she tweets, also when she posts instastories. Woman is not right.

• Like 7

I propose a Bravo show with Jeff Lewis and Bethenny Frankel.

Jeff moves to New York with Monroe.....

download.jpg.0be92a4082e59d3e3aada32efe422cfc.jpg

Edited by artisto · Reason: clarification
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, artisto said:

A bravo show with Jeff Lewis and Bethenny Frankel.

Jeff moves to New York with Monroe.....

download.jpg.0be92a4082e59d3e3aada32efe422cfc.jpg

Is this happening ? He would destroy Bethenny and cut thru her BS in 3 seconds. And I would be there for it. 

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Is this happening ?

No..alas

I went and edited my post...

However, these two together would be TV/comedy gold

I think that Bethenny would be better at challenging him

than anybody on his show.

download.jpg.0bd95f880195c1f495ee42e72d13f1a6.jpg

Edited by artisto
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, artisto said:

No..alas

Just wondering....Do you love Arsenic and Old Lace as much as I do???

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

I've never warmed up to that movie...

I do, however, like Cary Grant in most of his films.

"Notorious" is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Higgins said:

“Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.”

Love that movie!

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

25 minutes ago, may flowers said:

Does that mean she’s leaving RHONY?

I hope not!  

RHONY isn't a full time gig so she'll probably be able to do both.    And she makes a bundle on RHONY so why give it up?

Edited by AnnA
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, may flowers said:

Does that mean she’s leaving RHONY?

No one else but RHONY and Shark Tank will allow her actual face or voice. She cannot sustain a show on her own (her failed talk show/Sirius radio show) or with one other (Fredrik).  Production is fine for her, because she isn't on camera, even then they will not tolerate her annoying voice, bossy, stupid advice for very long.

5 hours ago, AnnA said:

I hope not!  

RHONY isn't a full time gig so she'll probably be able to do both.    And she makes a bundle on RHONY so why give it up?

She won't give up RHONY. It provides her with all the camera time that she craves. Without this show, she would die of thirst rather quickly.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Like 13

11 hours ago, car54 said:

Hmmmm.....Bethenny has a new deal.   

https://deadline.com/2019/03/bethenny-frankel-mgm-tv-mark-burnett-production-deal-reality-series-1202578335/

I am boycotting all things Mark Burnett so I guess I won't see whatever she does.

From the link - "...bring her unique entertainment savvy..."

We've seen her "entertainment savvy".  We've seen it premier and then we've seen it cancelled.  Should be interesting if nothing else.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 6

19 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Is she for real? Who the fuck would pay for this BiggySmallz Cameo? I mean really? Who the fuck would pay hard earned money for this shit?

https://www.cameo.com/v/5c9163097224fe013124f3b7

A hundred dollars !!!!? 

Like she needs the money, she is just hustling. She could have trillions and still hustle for the attention . I wouldn’t be surprised if she is grooming Bryn to start a side hustle and Bryn is the one filming the dogs. 

• Like 5

On 3/18/2019 at 10:53 PM, artisto said:

No..alas

I’d watch it to see him challenge HER! 🤺

• Like 6

Entrepreneur and television personality Bethenny Frankel will be appearing at our local Home & Lifestyle show, according to the ad I just heard on the radio driving home from work. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Entrepreneur and television personality Bethenny Frankel will be appearing at our local Home & Lifestyle show, according to the ad I just heard on the radio driving home from work. 

Like Rinna, she's a hustler, and comes from a place of "yes, I'll do your (insert show, ad, appearance, etc. here)".

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Like Rinna, she's a hustler, and comes from a place of "yes, I'll do your (insert show, ad, appearance, etc. here)".

I'm looking forward to her Depends ads ... probably targeted to the Leaky Gut crowd.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

On 2/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, Gem 10 said:

Haha, I don’t get the idea of those flowers.  You can’t put them in a vase .... I’d be afraid of them all locked up like that.  Orchids in the middle too.  Creepy.  I like one rose from CVS, that’s it.

They most likely do have a water source, the green design foam which makes it heavy.   Tinslee‘s did look like a funeral spray. The design style is Pave which was a European influence many years ago, but looks like its back.  I think it’s a shame to cut stems, but then again broken flowers don’t get tossed they get jammed into an arrangement.  Everything has changes, hair ,clothes interior design. Most men sending flowers do want to make a statement. 

• Like 2

I'm not a lawyer, a paralegal, have never sued anyone, have never been sued by anyone, ~whew~, however, I would contribute the proceeds of my Franklin Mint Princess Diana Doll collection to produce the Judge Judy episode featuring Jill Shields vs. Bethenny Frankel suing for the return of the engagement ring purchased by Dennis Shields, while possibly in an opioid fog.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." - Judge Judy Sheindlin

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 14

On 3/21/2019 at 3:31 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’d watch it to see him challenge HER! 🤺

And oh he so would. She would go down in flames. 

7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not a lawyer, a paralegal, have never sued anyone, have never been sued by anyone, ~whew~, however, I would contribute the proceeds of my Franklin Mint Princess Diana Doll collection to produce the Judge Judy episode featuring Jill Shields vs. Bethenny Frankel suing for the return of the engagement ring purchased by Dennis Shields, while possibly in an opioid fog.

BRILLIANT! 

• Like 8

I doubt Jill has any interest in that ring.  She has bigger issues and probably needs Bethenny to keep some of Dennis' business secrets.

I think the reason Dennis and Jill were not divorced was because of his business.   It's a common practice and likely that Dennis used Jill's name on some of the incorporation, LLC, partnership agreements, etc. he had as well as joint income tax returns.  Knowing how business savvy Bethenny is, chances are she knew at least some of the details.   We can't forget that Dennis was friends with Michael Cohen and lived in Trump Tower.   Jill is probably hoping Bethenny doesn't tell anyone what she knows about his business which she now owns. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Jill is probably hoping Bethenny doesn't tell anyone what she knows about his business which she now owns. 

Is there any indication that this is true? Shields had partners in most of his business and he could have left it to his children most of who are adults.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 6

On 3/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, AnnA said:

I think the reason Dennis and Jill were not divorced was because of his business.  

His business was a law firm -- is it customary for spouses to be listed as co-owners of a legal practice?

Paging @Mrs peel!

eta: and she responded : )

LawCash is a legal financing firm, not a legal firm.

Edited by film noire
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Is there any indication that this is true? Shields had partners in most of his business and he could have left it to his children most of who are adults.

No I do not have any proof.  I keep reading posts that state what Dennis had or bought (like the ring) now belongs to Jill.     Typically the wife inherits.   Are his children old  or experienced enough to take over his business?  Partnership arrangements vary but I'm sure Dennis provided for 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, film noire said:

His business was a law firm -- is it customary for spouses to be listed as co-owners of a legal practice?

Paging @Mrs peel!

Unless she is also a lawyer she can’t be a coowner of a law firm or get a part of the profits the partnership agreement would need a buyout.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Typically the wife inherits.   A

Since they have children she is only entitled to 1/3 of the estate and I am assuming he had a will being that he was a lawyer.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2

The law firm wasn't his only business

image.png

• Like 1

Wow only $11 million?! That’s a lot less than I assumed based on how people were taking.

YieldStreet and Esquire Bank he was a coowner/cofounder of both so most likely had partnership buyout agreements.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

OMG ! For a while, I was thinking : Yay ! What a great idea for Snatch game. And then... I remembered that I was NOT on the RPDR forum 🤣

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Like 3