Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I, too have leaky gut syndrome/ wheat and gluten intolerance, and it sucks. Maybe Bethenny will develop a gluten/wheat free bread that doesn’t taste like cardboard! ( not holding much hope). Instead of Skinny Girl she could call it Shitty Girl.....

My body doesn’t process gluten very well, gluten intolerant (which is much better than Celiac). And I totally agree almost all gluten free/wheat free breads suck.  

I like the gluten free pasta that is a combination of corn and rice.

There are lots of yummy gluten free crackers, Nut Thins are awesome (they already have thin in their name - so that should either annoy Bethenny or make her happy (betting on the former).

Pamela’s and Annie’s have excellent gluten free snacks.

I am, however, a skeptic of Bethenny’s ever growing food allergies.  

Bethenny makes me sad. She has brains, money, intelligence but she’s still miserable. She also makes others miserable. 

She, like many real housewives and people in general, will remain miserable until they decide to get real with themselves, get counseling, break down and then build them back up. I speak from personal experience.

• Love 10

Yeah, it seems money can’t buy happy, healthy, stable relationships. It’s interesting that none of the women are currently in long-term stable relationships (I don’t consider John as Dorinda’s actual boyfriend because I don’t think she does). These women have more money and connections than a lot of people and yet they all seem unhappy or unfulfilled.

• Love 9
On 3/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Stats Queen said:

I like the gluten free pasta that is a combination of corn and rice.

There are lots of yummy gluten free crackers, Nut Thins are awesome (they already have thin in their name - so that should either annoy Bethenny or make her happy (betting on the former).

Pamela’s and Annie’s have excellent gluten free snacks.

I am, however, a skeptic of Bethenny’s ever growing food allergies.  

I love Ancient Harvest Corn/Quinoa pasta and CrunchMaster crackers—and I don’t have a gluten issue, they’re just delicious! oh—and Pamela’s Whenever Bars: also delicious. I ADORE Don’t Go Nuts bars—and I stockpile those for traveling to make sure I have a nut-free snack. They’re also GF.

If Bethenny can enter the Top 8-free market with good snacks, more power to her. (She’ll act like she invented it, but whatever)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5

message, Frankel added, "Well, something is amiss. I will not explain how I know her because that would betray confidence but something is off here. That I can assure you."

Frankel later deleted all three tweets about Jackson.

Fuck off Bethenny.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

That Paris tweeting was just... gross. You are a horrible person with your "I won't reveal my connection to her because I would break a confidence" schtick. Just shut up and leave troubled people alone. You don't help any situation. 

Jeeze you got problems woman.

I'm starting to suspect that Beth is high on something when she tweets, also when she posts instastories. Woman is not right.

• Love 6

I propose a Bravo show with Jeff Lewis and Bethenny Frankel.

Jeff moves to New York with Monroe.....

download.jpg.0be92a4082e59d3e3aada32efe422cfc.jpg

Edited by artisto
clarification
27 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Is this happening ?

No..alas

I went and edited my post...

However, these two together would be TV/comedy gold

I think that Bethenny would be better at challenging him

than anybody on his show.

download.jpg.0bd95f880195c1f495ee42e72d13f1a6.jpg

Edited by artisto
1 hour ago, artisto said:

No..alas

Just wondering....Do you love Arsenic and Old Lace as much as I do???

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

I've never warmed up to that movie...

I do, however, like Cary Grant in most of his films.

"Notorious" is one of my favorites.

10 hours ago, Higgins said:

“Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.”

Love that movie!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, may flowers said:

Does that mean she’s leaving RHONY?

I hope not!  

RHONY isn't a full time gig so she'll probably be able to do both.    And she makes a bundle on RHONY so why give it up?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, may flowers said:

Does that mean she’s leaving RHONY?

No one else but RHONY and Shark Tank will allow her actual face or voice. She cannot sustain a show on her own (her failed talk show/Sirius radio show) or with one other (Fredrik).  Production is fine for her, because she isn't on camera, even then they will not tolerate her annoying voice, bossy, stupid advice for very long.

5 hours ago, AnnA said:

I hope not!  

RHONY isn't a full time gig so she'll probably be able to do both.    And she makes a bundle on RHONY so why give it up?

She won't give up RHONY. It provides her with all the camera time that she craves. Without this show, she would die of thirst rather quickly.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, car54 said:

Hmmmm.....Bethenny has a new deal.   

https://deadline.com/2019/03/bethenny-frankel-mgm-tv-mark-burnett-production-deal-reality-series-1202578335/

I am boycotting all things Mark Burnett so I guess I won't see whatever she does.

From the link - "...bring her unique entertainment savvy..."

We've seen her "entertainment savvy".  We've seen it premier and then we've seen it cancelled.  Should be interesting if nothing else.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Is she for real? Who the fuck would pay for this BiggySmallz Cameo? I mean really? Who the fuck would pay hard earned money for this shit?

https://www.cameo.com/v/5c9163097224fe013124f3b7

A hundred dollars !!!!? 

Like she needs the money, she is just hustling. She could have trillions and still hustle for the attention . I wouldn’t be surprised if she is grooming Bryn to start a side hustle and Bryn is the one filming the dogs. 

• Love 5
On 3/18/2019 at 10:53 PM, artisto said:

No..alas

I’d watch it to see him challenge HER! 🤺

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Entrepreneur and television personality Bethenny Frankel will be appearing at our local Home & Lifestyle show, according to the ad I just heard on the radio driving home from work. 

Like Rinna, she's a hustler, and comes from a place of "yes, I'll do your (insert show, ad, appearance, etc. here)".

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, Gem 10 said:

Haha, I don’t get the idea of those flowers.  You can’t put them in a vase .... I’d be afraid of them all locked up like that.  Orchids in the middle too.  Creepy.  I like one rose from CVS, that’s it.

They most likely do have a water source, the green design foam which makes it heavy.   Tinslee‘s did look like a funeral spray. The design style is Pave which was a European influence many years ago, but looks like its back.  I think it’s a shame to cut stems, but then again broken flowers don’t get tossed they get jammed into an arrangement.  Everything has changes, hair ,clothes interior design. Most men sending flowers do want to make a statement. 

• Love 2

I'm not a lawyer, a paralegal, have never sued anyone, have never been sued by anyone, ~whew~, however, I would contribute the proceeds of my Franklin Mint Princess Diana Doll collection to produce the Judge Judy episode featuring Jill Shields vs. Bethenny Frankel suing for the return of the engagement ring purchased by Dennis Shields, while possibly in an opioid fog.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." - Judge Judy Sheindlin

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 3/21/2019 at 3:31 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’d watch it to see him challenge HER! 🤺

And oh he so would. She would go down in flames. 

7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not a lawyer, a paralegal, have never sued anyone, have never been sued by anyone, ~whew~, however, I would contribute the proceeds of my Franklin Mint Princess Diana Doll collection to produce the Judge Judy episode featuring Jill Shields vs. Bethenny Frankel suing for the return of the engagement ring purchased by Dennis Shields, while possibly in an opioid fog.

BRILLIANT! 

• Love 8

I doubt Jill has any interest in that ring.  She has bigger issues and probably needs Bethenny to keep some of Dennis' business secrets.

I think the reason Dennis and Jill were not divorced was because of his business.   It's a common practice and likely that Dennis used Jill's name on some of the incorporation, LLC, partnership agreements, etc. he had as well as joint income tax returns.  Knowing how business savvy Bethenny is, chances are she knew at least some of the details.   We can't forget that Dennis was friends with Michael Cohen and lived in Trump Tower.   Jill is probably hoping Bethenny doesn't tell anyone what she knows about his business which she now owns. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Jill is probably hoping Bethenny doesn't tell anyone what she knows about his business which she now owns. 

Is there any indication that this is true? Shields had partners in most of his business and he could have left it to his children most of who are adults.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
On 3/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, AnnA said:

I think the reason Dennis and Jill were not divorced was because of his business.  

His business was a law firm -- is it customary for spouses to be listed as co-owners of a legal practice?

Paging @Mrs peel!

eta: and she responded : )

LawCash is a legal financing firm, not a legal firm.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Is there any indication that this is true? Shields had partners in most of his business and he could have left it to his children most of who are adults.

No I do not have any proof.  I keep reading posts that state what Dennis had or bought (like the ring) now belongs to Jill.     Typically the wife inherits.   Are his children old  or experienced enough to take over his business?  Partnership arrangements vary but I'm sure Dennis provided for 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, film noire said:

His business was a law firm -- is it customary for spouses to be listed as co-owners of a legal practice?

Paging @Mrs peel!

Unless she is also a lawyer she can’t be a coowner of a law firm or get a part of the profits the partnership agreement would need a buyout.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Typically the wife inherits.   A

Since they have children she is only entitled to 1/3 of the estate and I am assuming he had a will being that he was a lawyer.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

Wow only $11 million?! That’s a lot less than I assumed based on how people were taking.

YieldStreet and Esquire Bank he was a coowner/cofounder of both so most likely had partnership buyout agreements.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

OMG ! For a while, I was thinking : Yay ! What a great idea for Snatch game. And then... I remembered that I was NOT on the RPDR forum 🤣

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, biakbiak said:

Unless she is also a lawyer she can’t be a coowner of a law firm or get a part of the profits the partnership agreement would need a buyout.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:14 PM, film noire said:

Paging @Mrs peel!

She can’t be an owner “partner” of the firm if not an attorney.  But his partnership share (ownership %) would be paid out to the estate.

but did he have a law firm?  I thought I read that he had a business loaning plaintiffs money for during their lawsuits, and they got their money back (with interest) after settlement.

some of these companies have branched out to, with the assistance of personal injury plaintiffs lawyers, pay for various surgeries for plaintiffs, and again, get the money after a case settles.  It’s been happening with the vaginal mesh cases, and many of the women end up far worse than they were, with little or no settlement money at the end (because these cases can drag on and the interest is. High).  It’s predatory, IMO.

Edited to add:  I hadn’t seen AnnA’s comment about the source of his money, thanks!

That he was worth $11MM makes me even more suspicious about the ring.  I swear I’ve seen her with 2 different rings, one square shaped, one oval or rectangular.  Both humongous and must have cost a fortune if real.  Just seems out of kilter for his net worth (half of which he was likely to have had to give to the wife in any divorce).  But aren’t the apartments where he lived very expensive (refuse to type the name!😇😈).  

And yes, generally you can’t disinherit your spouse.  If you try, the spouse can still get their share.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I thought I read that he had a business loaning plaintiffs money for during their lawsuits, and they got their money back (with interest) after settlement.

You're right -- LawCash is a member of the American Legal Finance Association (whatever the fuck that is ; )

That he was worth $11MM makes me even more suspicious about the ring.  I swear I’ve seen her with 2 different rings, one square shaped, one oval or rectangular.  Both humongous and must have cost a fortune if real.  Just seems out of kilter for his net worth (half of which he was likely to have had to give to the wife in any divorce).  But aren’t the apartments where he lived very expensive (refuse to type the name!😇😈).  

I know -- eleven million does seem like bullshit money given his wife,  four kids + college,  his apartment (in that place; ) and as you said, two big diamonds (the one Frankel flashed on Instagram, and this one on the show). 

Maybe the rings are as fake as their engagement? ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Yes.  Apartments in "that place" are very expensive.

BTW...... @Mrs Peel and @Film Noire  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you both called it "that place."   LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, film noire said:

You're right -- LawCash is a member of the American Legal Finance Association (whatever the fuck that is ; )

It's a trade organization for legal financiers. The most important thing that the association does is lobby to exempt legal financiers from banking regulations and regulations in general. The other thing the association does is come up with their own voluntary code of conduct that legal financiers should follow. 

4 hours ago, film noire said:

I know -- eleven million does seem like bullshit money given his wife,  four kids + college,  his apartment (in that place 😉 and as you said, two big diamonds (the one Frnkel flashed on Instagram, and this one on the show).

Maybe the rings are as fake as their engagement? ; )

The apartment is on the market for $4.5 million.

http://nychomereview.com/listing/1658341?t=5a09b621-91b6-4e36-b3e4-755eafd82cda

It does seem like he should have had more money. He could reasonably expect to pay at least a solid million for college for the kids.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

does seem like he should have had more money. He could reasonably expect to pay at least a solid million for college for the kids.

Aren’t most of them finished or close to finishing college? The oldest is 25 and the youngest 18ish.

According to one of the articles about his passing:

2016 separation and have four children, college student Kelsey, Zachary, 23, Tyler, 24, and Darien, 20.

unless it’s a poorly written sentence only one of them was in college at the time of his death. Tyler’s birthday was shortly after his dad died. It’s the Daily Mail so 50/50 on whether it was a poorly written sentence.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/27/2019 at 8:07 PM, biakbiak said:

Aren’t most of them finished or close to finishing college? The oldest is 25 and the youngest 18ish.

According to one of the articles about his passing:

unless it’s a poorly written sentence only one of them was in college at the time of his death. Tyler’s birthday was shortly after his dad died. It’s the Daily Mail so 50/50 on whether it was a poorly written sentence.

Since so many college kids are on the 5-6 year plan now (even those who are wealthy and don’t need to go part-time and work), who knows how many are still in school.

that apt is both non-descript and tacky.  I know “he who shall not be named by me” loves those gold fixtures, but everywhere I see newish construction it’s nickel plated now.  And I know marble can be expensive, but it seems kinda cold for living space.  It’s a good size for a NY apt, even high end, but a lot of space is wasted on the foyer and hallway to the living room.  Now I can’t recall if there was a hall closet. Don’t get me started on the bathrooms.  The crown molding seems skimpy.  Lord I do love to rip on real estate!

Either the reported $11MM is way off or he was living off credit.  How do you even own a $4.5MM apt if your net worth is $11MM?  I assume the wife stayed in the marital apt, which is likely larger and more expensive.  Or maybe the $11MM is his half.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

that apt is both non-descript and tacky.  I know “he who shall not be named by me” loves those gold fixtures, but everywhere I see newish construction it’s nickel plated now.  And I know marble can be expensive, but it seems kinda cold for living space.  It’s a good size for a NY apt, even high end, but a lot of space is wasted on the foyer and hallway to the living room.  Now I can’t recall if there was a hall closet. Don’t get me started on the bathrooms.  The crown molding seems skimpy.  Lord I do love to rip on real estate!

And Dennis died in it. It is creepy and sad. Addiction is such a tragic thing. To live in a palace that 95% of the world's population could never have access to, and die of an addiction in said palace, it was something that was ahead of his riches and his 4 kids. Just sad. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mrs peel said:

that apt is both non-descript and tacky.  

I agree.

It has that big corporate blandness thing I hate, where the illusion of wealth hits your eye at first  (it's so big! It must be high end!) but then you look at what the space contains and everything's exactly as you put it: non-descript and tacky. And they want 4.5 million for that poky galley kitchen? Are you kidding me?  Not enough room for two people to plate take-out together, never mind cook.

Don’t get me started on the bathrooms.  

Please, I wouldn't even CONSIDER this joint for our RHoNY Season finale blow-out party, just for the bathrooms alone! 

This l'il abode in the Dakota might serve  -- only 5.2 million! --  the foyer is perfectly set up for Luann's performance of her new club hit ("I was so uncool,  I broke the Penal Code" ; )

dakota.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12

The apartment looks dated.  Trump Tower was completed in 1983.  The gold trim around the tub sliders are old as well as all the faucets.  Looking very early 1990's. 

Just an fyi:  I believe Jill lives out on their estate on Long Island.  That could be part of his supposed wealth.

I love the Dakota.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Since so many college kids are on the 5-6 year plan now (even those who are wealthy and don’t need to go part-time and work), who knows how many are still in school.

I was going by the article that only identified one as a college student. 

On 3/27/2019 at 2:55 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just got home from work and the Scary Island episode is on, it is still as fabulous as it was the first time it aired!  That said, I did not realize that Bethenny had so much work done on her face, like a completely different person now.

Her jaw stands out so much in old episodes.

I will say that her work is much better than Wig Biermann's. She has gone through at least a dozen different faces and still can't decide on one.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Her jaw stands out so much in old episodes.

I will say that her work is much better than Wig Biermann's. She has gone through at least a dozen different faces and still can't decide on one.

Yes, browsing the Madame Tussauds catalog has its downside.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2019 at 2:44 PM, film noire said:

I agree.

It has that big corporate blandness thing I hate, where the illusion of wealth hits your eye at first  (it's so big! It must be high end!) but then you look at what the space contains and everything's exactly as you put it: non-descript and tacky. And they want 4.5 million for that poky galley kitchen? Are you kidding me?  Not enough room for two people to plate take-out together, never mind cook.

Please, I wouldn't even CONSIDER this joint for our RHoNY Season finale blow-out party, just for the bathrooms alone! 

This l'il abode in the Dakota might serve  -- only 5.2 million! --  the foyer is perfectly set up for Luann's performance of her new club hit ("I was so uncool,  I broke the Penal Code" ; )

dakota.jpg

The Dakota is an amazing building.  And yet “some people” won’t consider it because it’s on the west side.  Jeez, way nicer than any building anyone in my family ever lived in in NYC.

Edited by Mrs peel
Typos, always typos!
  • Love 4