Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, weaver said:

I suspect she might have been in “The Market at Macy's” a section where brands pay a fee to set up in the store for a limited time using Macy’s publicity machine and operations services (checkout people, etc.).  I’m just guessing.  

http://www.themarketatmacys.com/locations/herald-square

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

"....and she just teamed up with Macy’s to bring her designs to a Market at Macy's location near you."

https://people.com/style/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-jeans-macys-launch/

• Love 7
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

"....and she just teamed up with Macy’s to bring her designs to a Market at Macy's location near you."

https://people.com/style/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-jeans-macys-launch/

When I look at the jeans: red stripe, stud and chain-like embellishments, I immediately think of the ‘tween girls jeans section at Target. Is it just me?

“Sonja cleaned me out. She took every pair I have.” I wonder if that is Beth’s version of, “They send me prototypes of every SKU. They are huge on me, so I give them to Sonja, because no one pounces on free s- - - like Sonja.”

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When I look at the jeans: red stripe, stud and chain-like embellishments, I immediately think of the ‘tween girls jeans section at Target. Is it just me?

“Sonja cleaned me out. She took every pair I have.” I wonder if that is Beth’s version of, “They send me prototypes of every SKU. They are huge on me, so I give them to Sonja, because no one pounces on free s- - - like Sonja.”

They remind me of when they all got together to decorate with Ramona's jewelry, bedazzle and sew coasters on Heather's Yummie jeans for charity.

• Love 10

When I see/hear that garments are available at Costco (if that was legit) and HSN, my mind isn't transported to a high end place for sure.  With price points around $100 bux, she is pricing at what I would call moderate/better level.  I don't get that from the images I've seen.  mmv

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
isn't, not is
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

When I see/hear that garments are available at Costco (if that was legit) and HSN, my mind isn't transported to a high end place for sure.  With price points around $100 bux, she is pricing at what I would call moderate/better level.  I don't get that from the images I've seen.  mmv

The Costco thing was not real. There is an earlier post saying what brand they were. I don't remember the brand. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

VF Outlets (Vanity Fair) have entire sections of Skinny Girl underwear.  TJX stores have a lot of SG underwear too.

Are factories still manufacturing the SG underwear?

Hmm.... I don’t know. So many licensing deals that don’t stick to the wall. This can’t be good for the SG brand, can it? 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Are factories still manufacturing the SG underwear?

Hmm.... I don’t know. So many licensing deals that don’t stick to the wall. This can’t be good for the SG brand, can it? 

I'm not sure...  I was just at the VF in Reading, PA last week when I was traveling and they had a lot of inventory.  Not the smoothers & shapers line but actual tank tops and undies.  VF is the dead last place that I can find actual non-shaper slips to wear under dresses so I try to go when I'm passing through!

• Love 2
On 10/15/2018 at 2:46 PM, Reality police said:
On 10/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, Martinigirl said:

Just did a Costco search..it seems the Skinny Jeans are Calvin Klein Ultimate Skinny Jean and not Bethenny's jeans

@SuprSuprElevated, this is the post. 

Not necessarily. It could be a warehouse only item.  A few months ago I picked up Lucky Brand jeans for a ridiculously low price at one of the warehouses.  Those did not show up on the website.  

• Love 6

Thx for the link @SuprSuprElevated

I miss her real face -- I thought her look was pretty and charming and unique -- these endless procedures are starting to make her look like the wife of a mid-eighties TV preacher (one of those "Send us your money and Jesus will bless you a hundredfold!"  abundance televangelists).

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, film noire said:

I miss her real face -- I thought her look was pretty and charming and unique -- these endless procedures are starting to make her look like the wife of a mid-eighties TV preacher (one of those "Send us your money and Jesus will bless you a hundredfold!"  abundance televangelists).

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

That top picture is particularly troubling. What is up with the divet beneath her eye?

• Love 6

I remember a scene in the first or second season when she was getting her hair done with Jill and she said something like “anything to distract from the face.” I should go back and watch. She’s probably always been insecure about her jaw. I’ve always thought she had a cute and unique look - the black hair and green eyes combo is lovely. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, film noire said:

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

Just no with this ! The high hair, ringlets and puffy shirt and tarantula eyelashes. Too much .

Refer to your Preppy Handbook. Dress, put on accessories then remove one. You’re ready for anything ! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

The change in her face while pregnant was remarkable. I'd never seen anything like it before. 

Her jaw during the pregnancy was crazy. Is a photo from that period included in that collection?

That’s not the reason “Beth Getting Married?” is not on Hulu, is it? Because of the jaw that had its own area code?

20 hours ago, film noire said:

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

Hee! Yes. You are spot-on regarding the abundance televangelists!!

Regarding the top photo, I am oddly obsessed with the fact that you can draw a smooth, curved line that delineates where the skin moves and behaves like skin vs. where there is facial paralysis.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3

Once again Bethenny hands Jason his ass  -- this time it was Tuesday in the custody case.  When the judge speaks to you from the bench in open court to tell you what an asshole you are, that's bad.  I'm sure his attorney wasn't pleased either, although I think he deserves to look like a hack representing a scumbag.

From Page Six:

Bethenny Frankel’s ex-husband Jason Hoppy is accused of “exploiting” the death of her ex-boyfriend Dennis Shields.

Page Six reports that Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Katz called Hoppy out for requesting his ex-wife Frankel be drug tested after her boyfriend Dennis died of a drug overdose in August.

“There was a tragedy which I think you’re trying to exploit to embarrass Ms. Frankel,” Katz scolded Hoppy while denying the request for drug testing.

Hoppy’s lawyer, Robert Wallack, argued that Shields’ death wasn’t the only reason for requesting Bethenny undergo drug testing.Wallack also brought up a recent Instagram video where the RHONY appeared “intoxicated and slurring her speech.”

Bethenny also “appeared on TV passed out from mixing alcohol with Ambien,” Wallack told the judge, referring to the May 30 episode of RHONY “Holidazed and Confused.”

“If this is what she’s putting out in public, we don’t know what she’s doing in private,” Wallack said.

Meanwhile, Frankel’s attorney insisted his client doesn’t have a substance abuse issue.

“She’s on television, she’s entertaining. It’s her livelihood to say, ‘I’m out with friends having a good time,’”Mayefsky said.

In the end, Judge Katz criticized the timing of Hoppy’s drug testing demand while approving Bethenny’s request for a custody trial. Said custody trial is set for March 2019.

• Love 5
On 10/18/2018 at 1:22 AM, film noire said:

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

Yuk on both of these.  I think #8/13 she looks exactly like her Mother.  What’s the story on them both?  Wish they would both call a truce and try to have a relationship already.  Times a wastin.  It’s never too late.  Who knew Dennis would die?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yuk on both of these.  I think #8/13 she looks exactly like her Mother.  What’s the story on them both?  Wish they would both call a truce and try to have a relationship already.  Times a wastin.  It’s never too late.  Who knew Dennis would die?

Who the hell was that really?  

Nobody will ever say that Brynn looks like her mother!  I would be worried about what kind of message I would send to my very young daughter, like never being satisfied with the way you look or you do not look good enough until you spend thousands of dollars to look artificial, etc...

On the other hand if I saw myself on high definition TV I would run to my plastic surgeon too.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who the hell was that really?  

Nobody will ever say that Brynn looks like her mother!  I would be worried about what kind of message I would send to my very young daughter, like never being satisfied with the way you look or you do not look good enough until you spend thousands of dollars to look artificial, etc...

On the other hand if I saw myself on high definition TV I would run to my plastic surgeon too.

Haha ..Brynn is her Father all the way,  I think.  His face, but that’s only my opinion.  Anyhow, what they don’t know is they look better without all that plastic surgery.  The only person I think looks great is Jennifer Lopez.  Whoever did her surgeries is great.  What if you don’t like the feeling of your face stretched around?  I’m claustrophobic, so I would go nuts.  Look at Persilla Presley.  Beautiful woman who looks like the Joker now.  I’m surprised Tamra on OC didn’t plump her upper lips yet.  Maybe she doesn’t have the money.  

• Love 4
On 10/18/2018 at 5:47 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Just no with this ! The high hair, ringlets and puffy shirt and tarantula eyelashes. Too much .

I have to agree. Bethenny does better with a sleek, not froufy look.  I liked her hair in the chin-grazing bob -- she could wear it straight or with some wave and it always looked good. Like you said: too much.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, SCS said:

I have to agree. Bethenny does better with a sleek, not froufy look.  I liked her hair in the chin-grazing bob -- she could wear it straight or with some wave and it always looked good. Like you said: too much.

Her hair in photos #8, 9 and 11 looked really pretty.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Duke2801 said:

Oof that pregnancy jaw was... tough to look at.

March and Sept 2015 don’t look like her at all! 

the latest photos make her look like she's much older, trying to look younger.

Things I noticed, wow, she has kept the same eyebrow look for a long time!  And she's had those smile lines on her face for a long time.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

the latest photos make her look like she's much older, trying to look younger.

Things I noticed, wow, she has kept the same eyebrow look for a long time!  And she's had those smile lines on her face for a long time.

Yeah I think that’s why Oct 2015 especially doesn’t look like her—her face looks fuller. I wonder if she’d just recently gotten some kind of fillers or injectables in this pic. 

• Love 1
On 10/18/2018 at 12:22 AM, film noire said:

frankel surgery.jpg

frankel 2.jpg

Can someone move that Lady Elaine face post from Carol over to here?   Hello puppet face. 

• Love 7

Really really late to this party.  But on the reunion she kept making a funny kind of shape with her lips--sucking them in, chewing them.  I've never noticed her do that before and I wondered if she was dry-mouthed or something.  She looked odd.

• Love 4
On 10/28/2018 at 8:53 PM, quaintirene said:

Really really late to this party.  But on the reunion she kept making a funny kind of shape with her lips--sucking them in, chewing them.  I've never noticed her do that before and I wondered if she was dry-mouthed or something.  She looked odd.

I have been in a room with people who had been snorting cocaine. They were doing odd things with their mouths/lips. But maybe any stimulant, such as Adderall, can have that effect?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

. They were doing odd things with their mouths/lips. But maybe any stimulant, such as Adderall, can have that effect?

Whatever the stimulant (Adderall, coke, pure rage) Bethenny, imo, sometimes gets that too-fast speech and dry mouth sound I associate with drugs.

chattering.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have been in a room with people who had been snorting cocaine. They were doing odd things with their mouths/lips. But maybe any stimulant, such as Adderall, can have that effect?

That was my first thought.  But I haven't seen her do this before.  And the Adderall gossip has been out there for ages.  I just don't see Bethenny doing cocaine--she's got major control issues.

• Love 4

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-talks-dating-love-life/

Speaking with Extra on the red carpet after the Victoria’s Secret fashion show on Thursday, the Real Housewives of New York City star, 47, said the attention doesn’t bother her.

I think I will wear Kardashian VS angel wings. 

Since when has attention bothered BF?

Funniest ever! Geez, she is such a joke.  Jason must be laughing with his buddies at this one.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6

Whoa. Scary thin. 

The whole thing that just gets me is that Bethenny alleges she grew up watching an unstable, eating disordered, shrieking, bio dad hating,  alcohol swilling Bernadette and a revolving door of men, and dysfunction. Bethenny look in the mirror! Poor Bryn.  To my knowledge Bernadette had no dead drug addicted boyfriends Bethenny had to grieve. 

• Love 14