download.jpg.d7f5594f6290d3aaf77642fd7cb976a8.jpg

7 hours ago, artisto said:

Even Gucci makes mistakes (thanks someone ):

GUCCI

Broderie Anglaise cotton dress

$4,300(Import duties included)

12084720_9664554_480.jpg.1f29897ade75d4b40070267d5539ac69.jpg

$4300 for this?

It looks like Gucci tried to replicate the dress  worn for first grade picture day, but only had Halloween banners from the Mexican place down the street to work with.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 15

I googled No Mo-Stache, since B, as a guest on Shark Tank, thought it’d be a nice fit with SG. 

In an interview, the entrepreneurs state that they would not change anything about their choices/decisions on ST, but, despite agreeing to let B and Lori Greiner invest, their favorite sharks are Mark Cuban and Kevin O’Leary. 

The reviews for the product are quite mixed.

It is difficult to ascertain if SG is still an investor in No Mo.

My google search also pulled up the Cookie/Peanut book. It allows you to read a few pages. It seems there is no mention of a father. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
3 hours ago, artisto said:

This guy

Looks like this guy (Jonathan Anton)

download.jpg.d7f5594f6290d3aaf77642fd7cb976a8.jpg

My god, he really does -- they could be brothers.

This must've felt odd  (and just in time for one of my favourite holidays, Halloween ; )

The “Real Housewives of New York” star shared with her 1.6 million followers: "Something else very weird happened. I was texting w one of his friends and it said ‘handwritten text’ and read ‘hurry the f—k up’ but neither of us wrote that nor do we even know how to hand write on a text. How bizarre?”

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/07/bethenny-frankel-sends-text-to-late-boyfriend-dennis-shields/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I saw her tag this, this thing as Gucci on insta.  I can’t remember the last Gucci piece that I liked. Is Gucci giving RHONY kind of discount?

They must be getting a HUGE discount....Sheree Whitfield's ugly reunion dress and Kyle's ugly 80's look blouse. WTH is going on at Gucci?

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, film noire said:

He just signed with Wilhelmina.

I guess her overwhelming grief has driven her to becoming a modelizer :)

Scratch that - she's not dating the model,  she's dating a totally different guy:

"The Real Housewives of New York City star is dating real estate developer and film producer Paul Bernon, multiple sources tell PEOPLE."

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-dating-film-producer-paul-bernon/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, film noire said:

Scratch that - she's not dating the model,  she's dating a totally different guy:

"The Real Housewives of New York City star is dating real estate developer and film producer Paul Bernon, multiple sources tell PEOPLE."

Ok, that one makes more sense.  She was in Boston over the weekend.  He seems based in Boston.  But I’m betting he loves that he was mistaken for a model.

She posted an insta of a restaurant called Papa Razzi and made quite a comment.  So funny that Daily Mail got it wrong.  I mean they are usually sooooo accurate in their reporting.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

“We did some digging and we discovered that Paul appears to still be legally married to his wife of 14 years, Ashley Bernon. “

Yay and he is still married and not divorced yet. That worked out so well for Bethenny last time! Eye roll...

tenor (1).gif

• Love 9
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is Bethenny's style - cosmopolitan. That Gucci dress is frivolous, flirty, girly - young - more Tinsely. When Bethenny wears it, it looks forced. Oy Bethenny, enough with the married men. She is drawn to chaos.

• Love 7

As Bethenny's Instagram stories continue to get worse and worse, I feel more and more sorry for Bryn.

She will definitely be a great contender for most embarrassing mom awards. 

Poor Bryn. Hope Jason is ready for some major damage control before she rolls into her preteen years as her mother devolves into Tamra.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6

The poor chef was obviously so annoyed with Bethenny. His face during these comments told all:

Frankelstein:

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks today?"

"We got so.... Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Are you a bear? You a bear?"   

" So, you are a bear? 

"Ok, so who do you mate with? What other animal?"

She is getting more and more ridiculous.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/9n01hw/bethennys_ig_story_from_last_night/

Poor Bryn. Bethenny is 2nd most embarrassing housewife mom.  First is Tamra.

OMG Bethenny, just have someone glance at your instagram posts and edit before finally posting. FFS.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

The poor chef was obviously so annoyed with Bethenny. His face during these comments told all:

Frankelstein:

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks today?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

" So, you are a bear? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/9n01hw/bethennys_ig_story_from_last_night/

Poor Bryn. Bethenny is 2nd most embarrassing mom to Tamra.

OMG Bethenny, just have someone glance at your instagram posts and edit before finally posting. FFS.

That's just sad on so many levels.  Looks like new girl and Tins went to bed early.  Smart move.

What's with the half naked chef?  Or I should say sous chef?  Art Smith is there.

Beth just tries to hard and she's not funny....just 'dated'.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

That's just sad on so many levels.  Looks like new girl and Tins went to bed early.  Smart move.

What's with the half naked chef?  Or I should say sous chef?  Art Smith is there.

He looked just as annoyed as the bearded guy. You could tell that they both were completely annoyed with this bitch that keeps following them around and repeating herself.

What is with Sonya saying twice, "I've got a runny nose"?

Definitely some lines happening that night. I mean, just listen to Beth, and watch her. White lines.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5

Sheesh. Everyone in the wee hours (the footage not during dinner)  is wasted and the Bravo cameras were most likely off . I find it in extremely bad taste that Bethenny filmed Sonja passed out drunk  without consent and extra insensitive given how Dennis died given Sonja looks unconscious . I doubt she gave consent to be filmed by her friend Bethenny much less that image spread on social media being mocked. What if this party was 21 yo college students we would be having a diff conversation . 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Frankelstein:

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks today?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

"Any beef cheeks?"

" So, you are a bear? 

Poor Bryn. Bethenny is 2nd most embarrassing housewife mom.  First is Tamra.

You know, I think BETH was that girl in elementary or middle/junior high school who had the metaphorical “weird lunch” that she ridiculed Sonja about.

She’s just so desperate and trying trying trying. When I move my disdain to the side, I just feel sad for her.  She’s a sad, pitiful being.  

• Love 4
On 10/9/2018 at 8:28 PM, film noire said:

This photo and some of the Instagram selfies. She’s starting to look like she lives in Whoville, the town in the Jim Carrey Grinch film. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ok, even though I'm no longer a Bethenny fan like I was in seasons 2 and 3, I think I still dislike Kelly Bensimon more.  

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/10/11/kelly-bensimon-on-bethenny-frankel-bad-things-that-are-happening-in-her-life-are-a-result-of-her-making-bad-decisions/

Jesus she's insufferable. "My role on the show was to put people in place when they were acting out of line." No bish, your role on the show was to show that taking your medicine as told to by your doctor, is important.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Jesus she's insufferable. "My role on the show was to put people in place when they were acting out of line." No bish, your role on the show was to show that taking your medicine as told to by your doctor, is important.

Your role on the show was to make every driver in New York City swerve to hit your entitled ass as you jogged in the middle of a street.

Who do you think you are, Madonna?

Satchels of gold is your sole contribution to humanity.

ETA, because it's the Bethenny thread : "GO TO SLEEP!!!"

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 13
On 10/12/2018 at 8:25 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I find it in extremely bad taste that Bethenny filmed Sonja passed out drunk  without consent and extra insensitive given how Dennis died given Sonja looks unconscious . 

Such a good point (must be that FBI training :)

I doubt she gave consent to be filmed by her friend Bethenny much less that image spread on social media being mocked. 

Since they're now besties (suuuuuure you are, ladies) Sonja would never admit it, but this sure sounds like consent-less lemons turned into Skinnygirl lemonade:

“Thanks to Bethenny’s Instagram story, my daughter also saw it, but you know, I said, you know, I’m a character. It was a private girls’ party at home.” Morgan told Us of the evening.... “I’ve been going through something personal recently in the family, and the girls were there to support me, and I always have a great time.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sonja-morgan-talks-rhony-costar-bethenny-frankels-new-man/

You're not a "character", Sonja; there's nothing wacky or charming about blacking out, sprawled on a pool table, only to be filmed by the woman currently urging people to vote for the two of you as "Bravo besties".  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, film noire said:

“Thanks to Bethenny’s Instagram story, my daughter also saw it, but you know, I said, you know, I’m a character.

Not only her daughter saw it, her daughter's friends saw it. I'm sure Quincy is quite pleased. 

“I’ve been going through something personal recently in the family"  

Aren't we all, most of the time? 

What a BS excuse.

Bethenny was very wrong to post that. What a shitty "friend".

• Love 13

Crap.  Really So?  Are you that desperate?  Ok.  You are.

So is your new BFF Beth for posting you passed out and your being ok with it.

Doris, Ro and Tins may have their problems but IMO Beth and So thirst far exceeds them.  I'll include Carole as well.  MMV.

• Love 10
On 10/11/2018 at 11:20 PM, breezy424 said:

I'm always amazed that Bethenny has not been sued for sexual harassment.   On the other hand, has anyone seen Kevin, her driver?  What he had to listen to over the years made me cringe.   

• Love 12
2 hours ago, weaver said:

I'm always amazed that Bethenny has not been sued for sexual harassment.   On the other hand, has anyone seen Kevin, her driver?  What he had to listen to over the years made me cringe.   

This also goes for Sonja. She is so inappropriate with men and women.

For so long Bethenny has been able to get away with doing or saying anything she wants. She just feels entitled. It's just a matter of time before she gets called out for going too far. 

She went too far posting the videos of Sonja, but Sonja is so desperate for attention she doesn't realize how foolish and gross she appears. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

She went too far posting the videos of Sonja, but Sonja is so desperate for attention she doesn't realize how foolish and gross she appears. 

Oh cry me a river. Sonja showed up for a Bravo filming and is shocked it was filmed by Bethenny?  She’s shown throughout the evening mugging it up for Bethenny's insta. Sounds like a case of filming remorse. Does she think she got a bad edit or something?

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Oh cry me a river. Sonja showed up for a Bravo filming and is shocked it was filmed by Bethenny?  She’s shown throughout the evening mugging it up for Bethenny's insta. Sounds like a case of filming remorse. Does she think she got a bad edit or something?

Filming someone mugging it up in front of the camera is okay.

Filming someone who is passed out on a pool table and then publicly posting it is definitely not okay. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Sonja passed out on a  a pool table is not nearly as bad as the many photos of Sonja without underwear and those where she's gleefully exposing herself for the camera.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

Bethenny is and always has been my favorite HW.    She's smart, sassy and quick witted.   I enjoy her snark. 

Kelly is not, never has been and never will be brilliant.  She's a mental case. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, LucindaWalsh said:

BF is awful. If I were in her orbit on Bravo I would say to her personally Do Not Film Me and then I would go to Bravo and have it in my contract BF is not allowed to film me during the season. 

I could never be BF's friend or in her orbit. There is something wrong with her

-------

Wondering about myself because I understand Dorinda speak and Kelly Speak. In the article with Kelly, yeah she is on a different level of how she understands things and says things and is out there in how she gets it out and yet, I understand what she is saying through the gibberish. I found myself thinking while reading that Kelly is kind of brilliant with her convoluted simpleness. And I think that is what throws BF off her game with her.

Oh, my goodness. This is the best way to describe what is going on. You said it.

Regarding the Kelly comments: I started rewatching the entire series about 3 months ago. 

Knowing what I know now, after this most recent season, it changes everything, how I regard the other HWs. I am now (gasp) sympathetic to Kelly. She’s whack and needs to take her meds as prescribed, but when you see the euphoria in Beth when she’s telling everyone else that SHE WAS RIGHT, you do realize that Beth is damaged, possibly irreparably. 

And she self-soothes by being cruel to others.

Who’s actually happy. Who has no need to constantly belittle others, including waitstaff she has no history with.

M will definitely V, but I adore and respect all of you, no matter how much our opinions differ!

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Belk just started advertising SkinnyGirl Jeans in stock.  So that's Macy's, Lord&Taylor, HSN and Belk.  Not a bad representation for first season.

Belk? lol... I’m going to have to go there and try a pair on. I’m smaller than Bethenny and want to see just how small she makes them. If they fit me then they are for 12 year old girls. I’ll try to get someone to snap a picture. Am I going to buy them? Nope. I only like boot cuts. I’m smiling thinking of the possibilities. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, weaver said:

So Lord & Taylor and Macy's are more than just a one off in one store each for two hours?   They are not on line in either store.

There are entire lines not listed on brick and mortar websites.  In addition, there are color options etc for lines that are not offered on line.  I know that what I can buy at Nordstrom in certain lines isn’t offered online.  It makes me crazy.  I would  guess it takes a while before you’ll see them offered on the website.  The SkinnyGirl website has a very small sampling of what was seen at the Macy’s event.

I totally forgot to check my Midwest Macy’s for SG and I was just there last week.  I was at Nordstroms and found about a million jeans that I did not see on the Nordstrom website.  Then the Madewell store had jeans that Nordstrom’s did not have and vice versa.  I HATE JEANS SHOPPING.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Filming someone who is passed out on a pool table and then publicly posting it is definitely not okay. 

Isn't this the same person that berated Carole for not wiping off Dorinda's errant lipstick?

Thought so.  Molehill, meet mountain.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Knowing what I know now, after this most recent season, it changes everything, how I regard the other HWs. I am now (gasp) sympathetic to Kelly. She’s whack and needs to take her meds as prescribed, but when you see the euphoria in Beth when she’s telling everyone else that SHE WAS RIGHT, you do realize that Beth is damaged, possibly irreparably. 

And she self-soothes by being cruel to others.

Who’s actually happy. Who has no need to constantly belittle others, including waitstaff she has no history with.

Kelly's delivery is never linear but she was RIGHT ON about Bethenny out of the gate.  I have cheered her from the moment she had the balls to look Bethenny in the eye at the Brass Monkey and say "We're not friends and we never will be friends"................and that Bethenny's "antics" are "for kids". MIC DROP.  No one else has ever dared. 

• Love 11

I haven’t read anything before this, but am now watching three episodes of Scary Island.  Just sayin that I just LOVE these girls, especially Bethenny, Luann, Ramona and Sonja.  I could just watch them continuously and not be bored.  Wish they were my friends in real life.  Hope they are on forever and ever.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I haven’t read anything before this, but am now watching three episodes of Scary Island.  Just sayin that I just LOVE these girls, especially Bethenny, Luann, Ramona and Sonja.  I could just watch them continuously and not be bored.  Wish they were my friends in real life.  Hope they are on forever and ever.

Only problem being that they aren't real friends.  Just fake friends for filming purposes.

Even if they were real friends, they come with a little too much drama and baggage. They would stab you in the back and make you cry.

You would probably prefer your real life friends. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Only problem being that they aren't real friends.  Just fake friends for filming purposes.

Even if they were real friends, they come with a little too much drama and baggage. They would stab you in the back and make you cry.

You would probably prefer your real life friends. 

I know, so let’s just say “friends in my head”.  Now Jason is on and they look happy and moving down town.  How things have changed for all of them.  No more Bobby, Mario and Jacque.  And Kelly and Jill, which I don’t mind. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I know, so let’s just say “friends in my head”.  Now Jason is on and they look happy and moving down town.  How things have changed for all of them.  No more Bobby, Mario and Jacque.  And Kelly and Jill, which I don’t mind. 

So you are getting to the point where Bethenny says in her wedding vows that she wants to be close to Jason's family and friends. That didn't work out so well.

• Love 6