Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Bethenny is asking her tweeps for dog food references for one of her picky canine ganstas who is-apparently turning up dog food and vomiting. Hello, Bethenny with her food and attention issues? Her dog needs a VET but it’s so much more rewarding to ask Twitter forget about the dog. She needs a vet, especially  if this is repetitive and acute or ongoing.  Her pets STILL have no top veterinarian after the Cookie debacle? Or, it occurred to me is this market research for Skinny girl dog food ? 

The best vets in NYC could answer this question and are best qualified and she can afford them. Yet she goes for the social media attn. 

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny is asking her tweeps for dog food references for one of her picky canine ganstas who is-apparently turning up dog food and vomiting. Hello, Bethenny with her food and attention issues? Her dog needs a VET but it’s so much more rewarding to ask Twitter forget about the dog. She needs a vet, especially  if this is repetitive and acute or ongoing.  Her pets STILL have no top veterinarian after the Cookie debacle? Or, it occurred to me is this market research for Skinny girl dog food ? 

The best vets in NYC could answer this question and are best qualified and she can afford them. Yet she goes for the social media attn. 

Nothing like a tweet about your animals to get social media engagement.

Or about your dead boyfriend.  

Bethenny Frankel‏Verified account @Bethenny Oct 6

I just accidentally sent dennis a text. It was about him to my bff. That was odd.

• Love 9

Did Bethenny say "Btw I AM NOT TAKING THE DOG TO A VET"?

Because I literally get "Jackson threw up, do you think its the new food" messages from my mom all the time and I know precious little brother Jackson goes to the vet far more than I ever saw a doctor in my childhood.

My sister just recently emailed me that she texted my dad about the niece's school stuff and then wanted to kick herself because Dad's passed away...

Look, I'm not saying Bethenny is a wonderful human (amusing to watch but kinda  bitchy and high maintanence is my view) but the two things just described? Really don't feel like "She's a fucking monster"  moments. Obviously thats just me... but I think asking people about dog food equaling not taking pets to the vet is a bit too much of an assumption for me.

And people who are grieving do the reach for the phone/text/email and then remember thing. She is allowed to grieve and talk about her grief.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Schmoron. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, babykin said:

She looks so devastated. Just really not functional. >eyerolling at her so hard<

If she was wearing black, people would be bitching. In fact people have been bitching right here that HER grief should be private and she should keep herself away from the funeral and not speak of Dennis at all in order to give Jill first crack at grieving. Bethenny is a bitch for grieving and the second she's not crying she's ALSO a bitch because she SHOULD be non functional.

She's standing in public holding a man's hand on the street. This isn't her spreading her legs and shrieking "GRIEF TIME IS OVER BETHENNY IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS BOYS!" - and honestly thats somewhat in character for her, to make a bold and vulgar announcement.

I also find it amusing that not so long ago Jill Shields, the widow who lost the love of her life was being encouraged by posters here to you know, have the boyfriend stand by her thru her grief because its a wonderful thing for her to have support...but Bethenny having this moment is Bethenny somehow lying about her grief. I mean, correct me if I am wrong, holding a man's hand on the street three months after your ex boyfriend dies is an indicator that she's lying about her grief - that she should be doing privately anyway and certainly not with any companionship from friends because she's not Jill Shields who can and should have her current boyfriend help her thru the tears. 

2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That’s fuglier than anything Carole has worn.  

I really have to agree... blech.

• Love 12

I posted above orange dress which B wore when they filmed a scene. Everyone is there except Barbara K who might already be at the venue. The ladies walk a runway with dogs - not sure if this is to adopt pets and not sure who hosts this as some sort of charity event

• Love 7
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

Don't you think by now Sonja sexy J should be able to walk in those shoes? I mean does she have a bad hip or something?

Probably massive chafe from sitting in her wet nappies.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Looks like Bethenny's handlers have taken a page out of the book of Erika Jayne's Mikey. Let's give her a horrid orange dress, stick a collar and cuffs on it,  match it to a weird pink purse and fugly green shoes. Convince her that it looks fabulous. YAAAAAASSSS!

Oh, Bmaw.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jinjer said:

Don't you think by now Sonja sexy J should be able to walk in those shoes? I mean does she have a bad hip or something?

She might be too busy trying to wiggle her butt for sex appeal to think about walking in those heels. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I posted above orange dress which B wore when they filmed a scene. Everyone is there except Barbara K who might already be at the venue. The ladies walk a runway with dogs - not sure if this is to adopt pets and not sure who hosts this as some sort of charity event

I didn't even care about the video.  I saw the Sabrett umbrella and couldn't stop thinking about having a hot dog with onion sauce. 

• Love 7

Dear Skinnygirl Diary,

Feeling so on again/off again grieving Dennis.  

I think I'm going to stop grieving him for ninety days and not tell anyone.

p.s. fell off my grief diet and gained 175 pounds of man!

frankel kiss.jpg

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

Dear Skinnygirl Diary,

frankel kiss.jpg

- 90 Days Den + 90 Days Ben = ? Hmmm. BMaw.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

Dear Skinnygirl Diary,

frankel kiss.jpg

That's not a friend kiss. I don't grab my friends by the chin and kiss them. Nope. Look at his eye. Hashtag more than friends.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I didn't even care about the video.  I saw the Sabrett umbrella and couldn't stop thinking about having a hot dog with onion sauce. 

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is it just me or does it look like Sonja's is trying to walk with a device up her cooch?

On 10/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, KungFuBunny said:

That really was a great profile piece.

Even Gucci makes mistakes (thanks someone ):

GUCCI

Broderie Anglaise cotton dress

$4,300(Import duties included)

12084720_9664554_480.jpg.1f29897ade75d4b40070267d5539ac69.jpg

6 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Is it just me or does it look like Sonja's is trying to walk with a device up her cooch?

That really was a great profile piece.

Sonja forgot to remove and run something through the dishwasher. 

Sonja’s dress also looks like it was constructed out of drapes or a shower curtain from The Overlook Hotel. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, artisto said:

GUCCI

I saw her tag this, this thing as Gucci on insta.  I can’t remember the last Gucci piece that I liked. Is Gucci giving RHONY kind of discount?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Is Lu contractually obligated by Bethenny to wear SG jeans all season long.  They appear not to fit her.  And if Lu can't pull them off, I don't know who can.  

Clothing usually looks really good on Lu. 

Those SG jeans look too tight and way too short. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Rap541 said:

19 hours ago, babykin said:

She looks so devastated. Just really not functional. >eyerolling at her so hard<

If she was wearing black, people would be bitching. In fact people have been bitching right here that HER grief should be private and she should keep herself away from the funeral and not speak of Dennis at all in order to give Jill first crack at grieving. Bethenny is a bitch for grieving and the second she's not crying she's ALSO a bitch because she SHOULD be non functional.

She's the one that said she's grieving. She's the one that has been rolling around in devastated tears on her IG. Is she barely functioning or not? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, artisto said:

GUCCI

12084720_9664554_480.jpg.1f29897ade75d4b40070267d5539ac69.jpg

Let’s start with the fabric in white. Cute. Summer-y. 

Tiny buttons, prim and proper collar and cuffs. Still sweet. Although if Carole wore this, Beth might consider it evidence that Carole (coopting her new BFF’s look) and Tinsley have become thick as thieves. 

Here, I struggle to decide which is worse, the LHotP ruffles or someone thinking, “Let’s dye the fabric salmon!!!”

But the embroidered appliqué? That makes me think Gucci just (let’s travel back in time, to 2003-2013, as Ms. Frankel is wont to do, and flaunt our expertise with what the kids “are” calling it) punk’d us. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, artisto said:

The back of the dress:

Apparently...also available in pink

5bbcb5ecc745e_download(1).jpg.b2c89b232b38dced8f0ede1c7794f22e.jpgdownload.jpg.a3bc0d1ab6acd612d7b0af4c39ccb7ed.jpg

Wow....Bethenny can't even make that dress look good, and she usually can pull off a lot of different fashion styles.

However, it will not surprise me at all to see Kameron from RH of Dallas wearing this in pink!  It is totally her style!  

• Love 8

"...the Daily Mail has confirmed Frankel is now dating 29-year-old tech investor and model Ben Kosinski... As the outlet explained, Frankel and Kosinski were believed to have gone on vacation with one another in Miami prior to their trip to Boston, and both shared photos from the area around the same time."

https://www.inquisitr.com/5107578/photos-bethenny-frankel-is-dating-29-year-old-tech-investor-and-model-ben-kosinski-reports-daily-mail/

He just signed with Wilhelmina.

I guess her overwhelming grief has driven her to becoming a modelizer :)

model.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7