Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Bryn looks exactly like Jason and Jason’s mother. It probably eats away at Beth. 

Bethenny probably looks at Bryn and only sees herself - a trusty little mirror.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is Beth going to post something when Bryn starts menstruating?

LOL (she's already building the SkinnyGirl menstrual hut, HooDooz ; ) 

The logistics around that picture feel very odd  -- did Frankel stage it directly? ("Hey, peanut, go look at Cookie's photo like you do when you're crying") or indirectly ("Isn't that a sweet picture of Cookiedabooboo?") or did she come upon Bryn crying in front of Cookie's photo and record her ("What a perfect instagrammable moment! Bite me, Kodak!") Every version of how that photo came into the world  -- plastered with a big red heart and a live link to a dead dog's insta page -- is emotionally manipulative. She painted her ex as a vengeful monster for giving Bryn a hotdog without her royal approval, but this kind of emotional manipulation is A-ok? You go, SkinnyGirl, you go. Can't wait for your book about mothering.

bryn meme.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

Is Beth going to post something when Bryn starts menstruating?

Hah, I swear I had the exact same thought, and almost mentioned it in my previous post.

-- plastered with a big red heart and a live link to a dead dog's insta page --

Say what?

• Love 3

Now she is being called out, and it's "freaking her out" (as she said to Carole).

Yes - Frankel has gotten so used to bullying people (from slut-shaming Luann to harping on an uber driver -- oh, the irony) she likely thought she could flatten Radziwill like a cartoon steamroller. But Radziwill had receipts and kept showing them (despite Frankel defaulting to the saddest ploy in the world -- "You want a judge here? You wanna go to court?" -- this,  from the woman who runs to court the way the rest of us run to CVS).

Also, I have to wonder why Bethenny feels that she has to document every hour of her life on Instagram? Most people like to take photos and videos of special moments but posting random food, balloons floating around her house and Biggie/Smalls laying around looking bored? It appears that she has a very lonely life. 

And leave your kid out of it. Nobody needs to see Bryn reading, swimming, playing with her stuffed animals, or hearing her voice in almost every instastory Frankel does --  it feels like she's trying to lay the groundwork for that mother-daughter show she wanted years ago, via insta.

Bravo needs to bring in someone new next year who won't kowtow to her, someone who will call BS on her when she tries to lie her way out of situations.

They do need someone to call Frankel out, and Bravo's  best pick would be a Bethenny Frankel type, circa 2008, to take on the person Frankel has become - Skinnygirl 2.0

@jaync

Say what?

The name "cookiedabooboo" leads to Cookie's instagram page. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

A lesson in humility.  Don't recall that having #nofilter was considered an attribute.

Screenshot (147).png

Gross.

14 hours ago, film noire said:

Cookie seizing, now Bryn grieving - is there nothing she won't instastory?

bryn.jpg

Double gross.

5 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Tinsley really better watch her back. Bethenny doesn't like her in the slightest, and any little thing (like daring to look in Bethenny's direction at a dinner table) is cause for Bethenny to snap like the asshole she is. 

The preview clip for this week's episode has Bethenny snotting about Tinsley to LuAnn. Bethenny loves thinking that she doesn't take herself seriously, but if that's the case, she should adore Tinsley since Tinsley is pretty easy going and lighthearted. Instead, Bethenny wants to lament her torturous internal organs, wants to talk about how life is so hard because she didn't have a home, because she's in custody proceedings that are dragging out...all while still believing she doesn't take herself seriously. 

Tinsley is next.   Jill will be back and we'll be back to the OG's of NYC (sans Alex who will never be back).

• Love 4

I love how with one text about Carole, B has kept herself in the news cycle all week. As a marketing professional with over 15 years experience I do admire her ability to keep.her name out there. This sort of thing helps to line her pockets. It's just more brand recognition for her since the average viewer isn't really that invested in the Carole vs. B drama - good and bad it's just so much free branding. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny wants to lament her torturous internal organs, wants to talk about how life is so hard because she didn't have a home, because she's in custody proceedings that are dragging out...all while still believing she doesn't take herself seriously. 

wolf compressed.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I love how with one text about Carole B has kept herself in the news cycle all week.bAs a marketing professional with over 15 years experience I do admire her ability to keep.her name out there. This sort of thing helps to line her pockets. It's just more brand recognition for her since the average viewer isn't really that invested in the Carole vs. B drama - good and bad it's just so much free branding. 

Lol, that's true!  Love her or hate her, she does get talked about a lot.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I love how with one text about Carole, B has kept herself in the news cycle all week. As a marketing professional with over 15 years experience I do admire her ability to keep.her name out there. This sort of thing helps to line her pockets. It's just more brand recognition for her since the average viewer isn't really that invested in the Carole vs. B drama - good and bad it's just so much free branding. 

28 minutes ago, Jel said:

Lol, that's true!  Love her or hate her, she does get talked about a lot.

And she didn't even mention Carole's name once. 

Carole, Dorinda and Ramona will try to pile it on Bethenny at  the reunion.  The result will be endless fan discussion and comments about Bethenny making Bravo and Andy very happy.    In Bravo RealityTVLand the HW who generates the most buzz wins.   So what did all this feuding accomplish?   Carole doesn't have a job anymore and Bethenny will probably get a raise. Well played Radzi!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

So does Vicki Gunvalson. Not necessarily a good thing.

I don't think Bethenny and Vicki are in the same league business-wise. But I bet you Vicki does get lots of insurance business from being on the show. Sadly for Vicki though, "scamming" and "insurance" are two words that should not be connected.

Bethenny is more like, "Wow, that lady who makes the skinny girl popcorn is a real bitch, huh?" Not really related.   If she was accused of poisoning someone I can see it affecting her food sales though.

There's always next season...

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

So does Vicki Gunvalson. Not necessarily a good thing.

And I'm sure after all these years Vicki and Bethenny are crying laughing all the way to the bank

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, AnnA said:

And she didn't even mention Carole's name once. 

Carole, Dorinda and Ramona will try to pile it on Bethenny at  the reunion.  The result will be endless fan discussion and comments about Bethenny making Bravo and Andy very happy.    In Bravo RealityTVLand the HW who generates the most buzz wins.   So what did all this feuding accomplish?   Carole doesn't have a job anymore and Bethenny will probably get a raise. Well played Radzi!

Living well really is the best revenge.

• Love 7

It is quite funny that Bethenny has chosen Sonja and Lu as her allies. 

Sonja: Delusional, ass exposing, toaster oven maven, dirty, gross....etc.

Luann: stealer of kid's money, reunion skipper, ....etc.

Carole has not really chosen any allies. She is good to go all on her own. She needs no one.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I don't think Bethenny and Vicki are in the same league business-wise. But I bet you Vicki does get lots of insurance business from being on the show. Sadly for Vicki though, "scamming" and "insurance" are two words that should not be connected.

Bethenny is more like, "Wow, that lady who makes the skinny girl popcorn is a real bitch, huh?" Not really related.   If she was accused of poisoning someone I can see it affecting her food sales though.

There's always next season...

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

And I'm sure after all these years Vicki and Bethenny are crying laughing all the way to the bank

I don't really like Bethenny, but I would never compare her to Vicki. Bethenny sold her Skinnygirl Cocktails to Beam Suntory for millions upon millions, got her own Bravo spin-off, and came back to Real Housewives to earn at least a million dollars per season. Vicki has been grinding on this show for 14 years and is now earning $750K, still selling insurance, involved in multiple failed businesses, and is clearly a schnook ready to be taken by any guy who pays her a compliment. I guess that's how the two are similar. Neither can pick a half decent guy to save their lives and even if they do, they often run the guy off.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't really like Bethenny, but I would never compare her to Vicki. Bethenny sold her Skinnygirl Cocktails to Beam Suntory for millions upon millions, got her own Bravo spin-off, and came back to Real Housewives to earn at least a million dollars per season. Vicki has been grinding on this show for 14 years and is now earning $750K, still selling insurance, involved in multiple failed businesses, and is clearly a schnook ready to be taken by any guy who pays her a compliment. I guess that's how the two are similar. Neither can pick a half decent guy to save their lives and even if they do, they often run the guy off.

100% agree.

But, I'm fixated on this:  "I don't really like Bethenny,...: That's don't really like (implying a teensy bit of existing or potential like) vs. I really don't like (no hope).  And you said, I don't really like...so...

Come to the dark side, Hunter! We have popcorn and diet margaritas that taste fine by the time you get to your third or fourth one, and provided you have a mouth full of very strong peppermints first. What are you going to get from Carole besides seven freezer burned Totinos pizza rolls that have been in her freezer since 2015? Dorinda -- frankly, the risk of injury from one of her "falling" objets d'art is too high. Tinsley? How much "girl time" French braiding and doodling boys names into notebooks can one stand really? Luann, count on frequent lectures on appropriate forms of address while you attempt to run from police: "One correctly says, "I'm going to kill you, Officer Johnson."" Sonja or Ramona, the official "and the rest" Gilligan's Island equivalent? No.  That leaves just one housewife...

Got a seat for you at the table if you change your mind ;)

;)

• Love 17
On 8/4/2018 at 7:00 AM, walnutqueen said:

It's a real thing.  Unless you've been told you have one, it's not the kind of terminology you just pull out of your ass.  

Oh Walnut!!!

You're perfect and I love you for this!

ROTFL

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Oh Walnut!!!

You're perfect and I love you for this!

ROTFL

Shouldn't that be "ROTFLMAO?

And I know that by "perfect" you mean flawed and deeply disturbed*, so I thank you for the compliment!     ;-)

* apparently, my humor is as dark & twisty as Beth's colon

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Jel said:

100% agree.

But, I'm fixated on this:  "I don't really like Bethenny,...: That's don't really like (implying a teensy bit of existing or potential like) vs. I really don't like (no hope).  And you said, I don't really like...so...

Come to the dark side, Hunter! We have popcorn and diet margaritas that taste fine by the time you get to your third or fourth one, and provided you have a mouth full of very strong peppermints first. What are you going to get from Carole besides seven freezer burned Totinos pizza rolls that have been in her freezer since 2015? Dorinda -- frankly, the risk of injury from one of her "falling" objets d'art is too high. Tinsley? How much "girl time" French braiding and doodling boys names into notebooks can one stand really? Luann, count on frequent lectures on appropriate forms of address while you attempt to run from police: "One correctly says, "I'm going to kill you, Officer Johnson."" Sonja or Ramona, the official "and the rest" Gilligan's Island equivalent? No.  That leaves just one housewife...

;)

Gorgeous.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Jel said:

100% agree.

Come to the dark side, Hunter! We have popcorn and diet margaritas that taste fine by the time you get to your third or fourth one, and provided you have a mouth full of very strong peppermints first. What are you going to get from Carole besides seven freezer burned Totinos pizza rolls that have been in her freezer since 2015?

Lack of food doesn't bother me because I can cook...more than just sexy salads too. For dinner tonight, I took some homemade chicken demi-glace, bacon, onion, garlic, ginger, bonito, kombu, sake, miso and soy sauce to make a lazy ramen broth. I boiled some regular spaghetti with baking soda to get a ramen noodle texture. I took some pork and shrimp meatballs that I made a while ago, Trader Joe's pork belly, and bok choy and threw them in to make a fairly solid 20 minute ramen. 

And Friday was pizza night for me. I brought homemade dough, marinara, pesto, meatballs (onions, garlic, zucchini, ground turkey, bacon, breadcrumbs, egg, oregano, basil, parsley, and parmesan), faux nduja, some sausage, bacon, pepperoni, arugula, spinach, and brussel sprouts over to my brother's house and let the kids go wild. We used my pizza stones and cast iron skillet.

24 minutes ago, Jel said:

Dorinda -- frankly, the risk of injury from one of her "falling" objets d'art is too high. Tinsley? How much "girl time" French braiding and doodling boys names into notebooks can one stand really? Luann, count on frequent lectures on appropriate forms of address while you attempt to run from police: "One correctly says, "I'm going to kill you, Officer Johnson."" Sonja or Ramona, the official "and the rest" Gilligan's Island equivalent? No.  That leaves just one housewife...

;)

I've got my own objets d'art including some Jean Cocteau and Felix Idubor pieces. I find Tinsley to be a mostly amusing curiosity, but she'd probably annoy the shit out of me in real life because we kind of went to high school in the same social set and I have always found those assholes to be awful. I've always thought Luann was an insufferable poseur and snob. Sonja is a snob with no receipts; there isn't even a SKU to ring up her shit. I have even made meatballs in my toaster oven. And Ramona...I'm increasingly of the belief that she's on the spectrum.

I'm going to try to tempt you to the Hunter-side. We've got homemade food, crafted cocktails with custom infused alcohol and bitters and custom mocktails, and the freedom to find any of the housewives to be an insufferable asshole depending on the episode.

• Love 15

Well, in the end, it's not about how large your bank account is.  It's about how happy you are.  Vicks, Carole and Beth may have different balances but none of them are suffering for lack of money.  Carole may have some stuff but it's no where on the same scale of Beth or Vicks.  At least, she gets that it's time to get off.  Beth and Vicks are addicted to being housewives. 

On another note, if my ex wife was posting stuff about my daughter looking at the photo of a dog every day, I would be kind of livid.  Especially since that daughter was exposed to her mother being a freaken lunatic on SM about the dog having seizures and not knowing what to do.  Talk about traumatizing your kid. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Lack of food doesn't bother me because I can cook...more than just sexy salads too. For dinner tonight, I took some homemade chicken demi-glace, bacon, onion, garlic, ginger, bonito, kombu, sake, miso and soy sauce to make a lazy ramen broth. I boiled some regular spaghetti with baking soda to get a ramen noodle texture. I took some pork and shrimp meatballs that I made a while ago, Trader Joe's pork belly, and bok choy and threw them in to make a fairly solid 20 minute ramen. 

And Friday was pizza night for me. I brought homemade dough, marinara, pesto, meatballs (onions, garlic, zucchini, ground turkey, bacon, breadcrumbs, egg, oregano, basil, parsley, and parmesan), faux nduja, some sausage, bacon, pepperoni, arugula, spinach, and brussel sprouts over to my brother's house and let the kids go wild. We used my pizza stones and cast iron skillet.

I've got my own objets d'art including some Jean Cocteau and Felix Idubor pieces. I find Tinsley to be a mostly amusing curiosity, but she'd probably annoy the shit out of me in real life because we kind of went to high school in the same social set and I have always found those assholes to be awful. I've always thought Luann was an insufferable poseur and snob. Sonja is a snob with no receipts; there isn't even a SKU to ring up her shit. I have even made meatballs in my toaster oven. And Ramona...I'm increasingly of the belief that she's on the spectrum.

I'm going to try to tempt you to the Hunter-side. We've got homemade food, crafted cocktails with custom infused alcohol and bitters and custom mocktails, and the freedom to find any of the housewives to be an insufferable asshole depending on the episode.

Well thanks HunterHunted! Now not only am I starving, and obsessing over your menu, but I will be spending the next few hours googling Jean Cocteau and Felix Idubor! I want to live in your world.

(actually I was already a Cocteau fan)

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

We're talking about Vicki. In my opinion it's all bad. 

Just my opinion. YMMV.

I was referencing that it wasn’t all bad experience for Vicki

• Love 1
18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

For dinner tonight, I took some homemade chicken demi-glace, bacon, onion, garlic, ginger, bonito, kombu, sake, miso and soy sauce to make a lazy ramen broth. I boiled some regular spaghetti with baking soda to get a ramen noodle texture. I took some pork and shrimp meatballs that I made a while ago, Trader Joe's pork belly, and bok choy and threw them in to make a fairly solid 20 minute ramen. 

And Friday was pizza night for me. I brought homemade dough, marinara, pesto, meatballs (onions, garlic, zucchini, ground turkey, bacon, breadcrumbs, egg, oregano, basil, parsley, and parmesan), faux nduja, some sausage, bacon, pepperoni, arugula, spinach, and brussel sprouts over to my brother's house and let the kids go wild. We used my pizza stones and cast iron skillet....

STOP! For the love of the food gods, stop TAUNTING ME, Hunter!!!

It was so hot tonight, all I could eat was a bag of Smartfood -- YES OKAY A BIG BAG   (stop looking at me all judgy, like Sonja eyeing her own pudenda & sizing up her mound o' venus for a deer monogram -- as if none of you ever found yourself covered in popcorn dust, an empty bag rustling on the table, your hand searching madly in the bag for another handful of kernals as you wonder how you got to the bottom of the bag so fast -- Fuck! Maybe the Borrowers are real after all? Did I just see Arrietty Clock run behind my drink? -- there are no fucking virgins in this forum, so don't be all uncool, okay?)

PLEASE LET ME SIT AT YOUR TABLE (I WON'T EAT ALL THE RAMEN). 

17 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

(actually I was already a Cocteau fan)

Me, too (it's amazing how perfectly he captured, decades before, Ramona entering Bethenny's apartment to steal yet another dress!)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
On 8/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, Mozelle said:

Tinsley really better watch her back. Bethenny doesn't like her in the slightest, and any little thing (like daring to look in Bethenny's direction at a dinner table) is cause for Bethenny to snap like the asshole she is. 

The preview clip for this week's episode has Bethenny snotting about Tinsley to LuAnn. Bethenny loves thinking that she doesn't take herself seriously, but if that's the case, she should adore Tinsley since Tinsley is pretty easy going and lighthearted. Instead, Bethenny wants to lament her torturous internal organs, wants to talk about how life is so hard because she didn't have a home, because she's in custody proceedings that are dragging out...all while still believing she doesn't take herself seriously. 

When Bethenny says Carole wants "young, light, no responsibility", Lu cleverly chimes in, "like her men". This is why I have no problem with Carole's tweet about Lu earlier this week. The former Mrs. D'Agostino has no leg to stand on when it comes to shading romantic partners.

Also in the second clip Bethenny talks up Sonja and how "fun" she is, lamenting how Carole takes herself "very seriously". Looks like someone renewed their subscription to Convenient Theories for You Monthly (tm Miranda Hobbs). 

• Love 12
23 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

It is quite funny that Bethenny has chosen Sonja and Lu as her allies. 

Sonja: Delusional, ass exposing, toaster oven maven, dirty, gross....etc.

Luann: stealer of kid's money, reunion skipper, ....etc.

Carole has not really chosen any allies. She is good to go all on her own. She needs no one.

One giant difference between C&B is that Carole is very comfortable in her own skin - and Bethenny is allergic to herself.

• Love 22
On 8/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, walnutqueen said:

Shouldn't that be "ROTFLMAO?

And I know that by "perfect" you mean flawed and deeply disturbed*, so I thank you for the compliment!     ;-)

* apparently, my humor is as dark & twisty as Beth's colon

Ya got me!

;-D Back at ya Walnut!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Add a Squatty Potty to the list of things Bethenny needs !

I know this was said in jest, but the Squatty Potty can be a real life changer for people with those kind of "issues".

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I know this was said in jest, but the Squatty Potty can be a real life changer for people with those kind of "issues".

Totally............. NOT said in jest, I have one and I love it- !!! Squatty Potties are for everyone! Signed, Alonzo Mosely TMI (former FBI)

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Totally............. NOT said in jest, I have one and I love it- !!! Squatty Potties are for everyone! Signed, Alonzo Mosely TMI (former FBI)

Heh.  Squat Poopers (not so) Anonymous member here.

But seriously, folks, if you're looking for a practical gift for an elderly parent, you could do worse.  :-)

AAAND - now I am flashing on Better Call Saul and squat cobblers.  Damn you, AMFBI!!!

I guess Bethenny would humble-brag about her custom squattty potty made in SG colors with a narrower seat to keep her skinny ass from falling in ...

I wonder if her toilet water is a Skinny Girl red instead of the plebian blue.  It would make for a rather sobering morning after pee, wouldn't it?  ;-)

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-real-housewives-cant-afford-lives/

My favorite line:

“Everybody else just had to try to play catch-up after they saw what I did,” Frankel says.

http://time.com/money/5359764/bethenny-frankel/

Can't say I blame her for the Postmates thing. That's one of my pet peeves.

She's in the wrong city.  She should be in the Atlanta franchise, 'cuz she's a real peach that one.

This photo floored me.  They look photo edited into another dimension.  From 2009 - 

Screenshot (152).png

• Love 8

So's here what I just don't get.   Beth goes to PR.  She sees the devastation and what these people are going through yet then in Columbia we have her talking about her slice of torture at a dinner as well as her tortuous long colon. 

She just doesn't get it.

• Love 10

Because Bethenny has a savior complex. It was more about her saying that she (and only she and her rag tag team) saved Puerto Ricans after the hurricane devastation and less about applying whatever humility she supposedly experienced while on the island to a new location.  

• Love 17
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, walnutqueen said:

I guess Bethenny would humble-brag about her custom squattty potty made in SG colors with a narrower seat to keep her skinny ass from falling in ...

For some reason, that sounds like something Sonja would proudly hawk.  She could pair that with a product called 'The Jitney Jumpsuit.'  It comes complete with a built-in diaper for those long rides out to the Hamptons.  The shit-and-go product of the year.  

ETA:  I'm not making fun of people who need adult diapers.  Sonja lives in shit at home, but yet she won't use the toilet on the bus.  Go figure.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 9