Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

All of the above! Why would Bethenny invite/give Brynn the conflict that Bethenny experienced thru childhood ?

Because she believes that dysfunction is functional. 

Heads up, Beth...it's not.

• Love 10

That’s just it, she has made her fortune on her dysfunction “I suck at relationships ...” ...”doesn’t have parents” and she knows it was rough . She’s has the access to resources her parents didn’t : custody liaisons, 5 day a week therapy if needed, stable housing clothing and food .... why doesn’t use those resources? She uses Brynn like a business deal to punish Jason, hire more lawyers, the art of the deal instead of a childhood. She doesn’t like the divorce deal Jason got so she punishes him by trying to take in retaliation, his number one asset, his fair access to their child. Vile. 

• Love 10
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:17 PM, biakbiak said:

Its real. Though i dont think a premiere date has been set.

I doubt it about a reality show, Summer House has gotten a ton of pushback from filming at various places in the Hamptons.

The Bravo site has them looming as a show to start Feb. 6th! I won't be watching! I can only handle one money HO at a time! These b!tches do little but complain, but have it all! Screw 'em! They won't be making anything off me even surfin' by the channel! Have fun, I'll PASS! ;-)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ki-in said:

She won't rest until Brynn is every bit as damaged as she is.

The was no reason at all for Dennis a boyfriend of like an hour (yeah she knew him 30 years, so what, her kid didn't know him from a stranger) to be doing daddy duty and picking Brynn up from school. She did that to provoke Jason and Dennis fell for it. She only knows how to use and abuse people and I hope the court sees through this and denies her claim and make her pay all court costs.

She brought a man expelled from college for rape allegations around her child and he's unfit? 

I'm glad other people are seeing it! Most probably believe he's evil incarnate, but I think we're being conned and played with the victim card and tears on this miserable show to help her aim in taking sole custody! She's the most vindictive b!tch I know in reality TV who acquired so much, but it isn't enough! She probably wants to exploit her own daughter on the RHNY, but Jason's in her way! Other fathers have done the same, actually putting the kabosh on even mentioning them on these shows; look at Lisa Wu! She was so desperate for fame, she married someone else so she could put their children out there! It's sad! He's already divorced and moved on to a Cosby kid, KP-K! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7

Bethenny should name her new place, 'Dysfunction Junction'.  For the obvious reasons and also because it's located less than a half mile from the Bridgehampton LIRR station. 

You're welcome, Beth.  Where's my car?

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Ki-in said:

She won't rest until Brynn is every bit as damaged as she is.

I think you're right. Conscious or otherwise, Frankel appears incapable of allowing her daughter to have what she herself never did - a loving father - and so has to destroy what she doesn't understand - Bryn's relationship with Jason. 

And whatever Frankel says about her childhood, when the rubber hits the road, fathers are dispensable in her world. They just don't matter.

She also can't seem to handle a life without ongoing, high-stakes drama: the dust finally settles in the wake of her legal gameplaying...and she goes on social media with video of her dog seizing. Bryn settles down into a routine, the unspoken tension of all that court drama finally dissolving...and Bethenny reintroduces uncertainty and panic into her child's life by filing for sole custody.  (At Christmas, yet. )  She's also seemingly incapable of happiness -- forever turning water into whine -- which is fine for herself, but when it spurs her into tampering with her daughter's relationship with her father, it's sick and brutal and selfish.

And  - worst of all, imo - Frankel acts as if she has no respect for anything except feeding her most primitive emotional needs. She may have loved Cookie, but she didn't respect her (nobody who respects their animal companion would show them in that state). She may love Bryn, but she doesn't respect her daughter's needs (for stability, for a father, for grandparents and family history and belonging, for a mother who calms down instead of calling the lawyers). She doesn't seem to respect much of anything, other than her own rage and bitterness. 

From out here,  it looks like she lives a life of hitting a new threshold-- the next success, the next man, the next home, show, product, branding opportunity  -- and then asks herself:  "Wait - is that all there is?" And instead of sitting down and getting an answer, off she goes,  creating another crisis, another insult, another glass of water thrown or lawsuit filed as a distraction.  Negative thrillseeking and the narc high life as a substitute for living deeply.

She'd be pitiful, if she weren't so eager to cause damage.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, Pickles said:

Agree that she is trying to deplete him financially. 

Yes.

I think she's also trying to goad Hoppy into contacting her,  so he breaches the terms of the Contemplation of Dismissal, and faces charges for doing so.  I think she'd love to walk into court with that ammunition. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Yes.

I think she's also trying to goad Hoppy into contacting her, so he breaches the terms of the Contemplation of Dismissal, and faces charges for doing so.  I think she'd love to walk into court with that ammunition. 

This, absolutely. That's the first thought that came into my mind. She's fishing. I hope he sees through her tactics and doesn't bite.

For Bryn's sake.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, film noire said:

I think you're right. Conscious or otherwise, Frankel appears incapable of allowing her daughter to have what she herself never did - a loving father - and so has to destroy what she doesn't understand - Bryn's relationship with Jason. 

And whatever Frankel says about her childhood, when the rubber hits the road, fathers are dispensable in her world. They just don't matter.

She also can't seem to handle a life without ongoing, high-stakes drama: the dust finally settles in the wake of her legal gameplaying...and she goes on social media with video of her dog seizing. Bryn settles down into a routine, the unspoken tension of all that court drama finally dissolving...and Bethenny reintroduces uncertainty and panic into her child's life by filing for sole custody.  (At Christmas, yet. )  She's also seemingly incapable of happiness -- forever turning water into whine -- which is fine for herself, but when it spurs her into tampering with her daughter's relationship with her father, it's sick and brutal and selfish.

And  - worst of all, imo - Frankel acts as if she has no respect for anything except feeding her most primitive emotional needs. She may have loved Cookie, but she didn't respect her (nobody who respects their animal companion would show them in that state). She may love Bryn, but she doesn't respect her daughter's needs (for stability, for a father, for grandparents and family history and belonging, for a mother who calms down instead of calling the lawyers). She doesn't seem to respect much of anything, other than her own rage and bitterness. 

From out here,  it looks like she lives a life of hitting a new threshold-- the next success, the next man, the next home, show, product, branding opportunity  -- and then asks herself:  "Wait - is that all there is?" And instead of sitting down and getting an answer, off she goes,  creating another crisis, another insult, another glass of water thrown or lawsuit filed as a distraction.  Negative thrillseeking and the narc high life as a substitute for living deeply.

She'd be pitiful, if she weren't so eager to cause damage.

This is the most accurate description of BF that I have ever read. 

This is all so true, but the problem is, she has no self awareness, and never will to see the damage she is doing to her child. 

When Bryn goes off the rails, BF will blame Jason.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That’s just it, she has made her fortune on her dysfunction “I suck at relationships ...” ...”doesn’t have parents” and she knows it was rough . She’s has the access to resources her parents didn’t : custody liaisons, 5 day a week therapy if needed," stable" housing clothing and food .... why doesn’t use those resources? She uses Brynn like a business deal to punish Jason, hire more lawyers, the art of the deal instead of a childhood. She doesn’t like the divorce deal Jason got so she punishes him by trying to take in retaliation, his number one asset, his fair access to their child. Vile. 

I think that her parents did have access to this, due to the horse races. LOL. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

This is the most accurate description of BF that I have ever read. 

This is all so true, but the problem is, she has no self awareness, and never will to see the damage she is doing to her child. 

When Bryn goes off the rails, BF will blame Jason.

I don't know, I think Bethenny is aware and that she changes up her tactics to suit her fans in order to achieve her ever growing desperate need for fame and fortune. I agree, she will blame Jason if/when Bryn pushes back at her!

• Love 4

Well, if her goal is to have full custody of Bryn, all Jason has to do is introduce the instagram of her showing her dog seizing and her begging fans to tell her what to do.  Yeah Beth, you're a fine example of an adult being in charge.  I wouldn't want my kid to do a sleep over at her house if this is how she handles a medical emergency.

I don't know if Jason blocked her from bringing her daughter to PR but good for him if he did.  A seven year old shouldn't be taken on a photo op to a devastated island.  There is no reason for this child to see or be a part of this.

In the end, this custody thing is a lost battle unless Jason breaks the plea deal and I think is what she's hoping.  I hope Jason maintains his cool (which is really hard under the circumstances).  Without this happening, I don't see a judge giving her sole custody. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

A seven year old shouldn't be taken on a photo op to a devastated island.  There is no reason for this child to see or be a part of this.

I agree - it's an awful, reckless  idea -- you have no way of knowing what seeing that trauma will do to a child. (But at least we definitively know Frankel wasn't raised by wolves; wolves protect their young from unnecessary trauma.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7

Saw Bethenny with Brynn and 3 of Brynn's friends in Grand Central on Tuesday, She was very nice actually.

Her insta showed they did all the department store windows and then Radio City Music.  You could hear Brynn in the background.  Last year you saw ‘other little feet’.  But you don’t really see, nor does she say that she has Brynn and friends.  The store windows were amazing.

• Love 2
On 12/16/2017 at 3:14 AM, film noire said:

I agree - it's an awful, reckless  idea -- you have no way of knowing what seeing that trauma will do to a child. (But at least we definitively know Frankel wasn't raised by wolves; wolves protect their young from unnecessary trauma.)

Not to mention safety and health/hygiene issues.  If the quality/safety of the drinking water is questionable, and the citizens are living in what we would consider unlivable or barely livable conditions, why would you bring a child into that environment unnecessarily?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not to mention safety and health/hygiene issues.  If the quality/safety of the drinking water is questionable, and the citizens are living in what we would consider unlivable or barely livable conditions, why would you bring a child into that environment unnecessarily?

I don't follow Bethenny that closely but i don't believe she ever mentioned bringing Brynn to PR when she went.

Edited by biakbiak

I don't follow Bethenny that closely but i don't believe she ever mentioned bringing Brynn to PR when she went.

I don’t remember that either.  Even if he had that wouldn’t be enough to reopen custody.  It might be if he said he didn’t want Brynn going out on the ski trips for the weekend anymore.  And that would be stupid because when the court appointed social worker asks Brynn if she wants to go skiing what kid doesn’t say yes?  It’s a hard part of being the ‘not wealthy’ ex.  I’m just used to seeing it with my female friends.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not to mention safety and health/hygiene issues.  

Yes! -- even if Bryn drinks bottled water, there are mosquito borne diseases (like zika & dengue fever) to worry about. 

why would you bring a child into that environment unnecessarily?

From the horse's ass mouth (see her tweet below): Because "Showing her they have nothing versus telling her should have great impact."  (The fact that it will have "great impact" is the whole reason NOT to take her -- it's the stuff of nightmares at age 7 - or 47, for those still living without power or clean water. How could she not know that?)

Bethenny Frankel‏Verified account @Bethenny Dec 10

I’m trying to coordinate a trip with my daughter to distribute cash cards & toys. Showing her they have nothing vs telling her should have great impact.

FollowFollow @Bethenny

• Love 5

The situation in PR while still not good is much different than it was, my 13 and 15 year old cousins are volunteering there right now with their parents and are safe and secure. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The situation in PR while still not good is much different than it was, my 13 and 15 year old cousins are volunteering there right now with their parents and are safe and secure. 

There is a big difference between what a 13/15 year old can handle than what a 7 1/2 year old can handle, ginormous IMO.  I suspect this desire Bethenny has, of taking Bryn with her, is more about her not wanting to chose between cutting back on time with Bryn OR cutting back her time in PR, more than it is to teach Bryn anything. Maybe when Bryn is older, Bethenny can involve her in helping out in an actual crisis zone. It's wonderful that your family is there helping out.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Good on your cousins for helping! I think the difference between what teenagers can handle, and what a little kid half their age can handle, is pretty big. To me, seven is far too young to be asked to process something as difficult as what's happening in PR -- I'd hesitate to let a seven-year-old watch a documentary about it, never mind visit what is still a disaster zone.

eta: @WireWrap - great minds think alike? :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

Plus, a 7 year old might just get in the way of the people actually working. Read her an article about the situation everyday or something. This just does not seem beneficial to anyone imo.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 4

Someone who knows more can correct me, but wasn't there a thing about Bethenny being concerned about what her daughter ate? That she watched her nutrition carefully? I cannot imagine she would put her in a situation where she was likely to eat or drink something that would harm her. Honestly, how great for Brynn to see what mommy has been doing with so much of her time. And as a child of privilege, to see that others are not so fortunate. 

This is nothing more than a ploy, part of her long term con. I hope Jason has as good of a child custody lawyer as the two fathers of Halle Berry's children had when they were dealing with this kind of ridiculousness. 

Unfortunately we may never know what the reasons for changing custody are.  The last go round they had a gag order.  But for the holidays she and Brynn are headed to Mexico.  So obviously he isn’t saying no to travel out of the country.  Maybe no to PR but she better have more than that to go to court.  She does have good attorneys since she walked away from that divorce without giving up a hugkke amount of money, the apartment, nothing much at all.  Maybe someone who knows NY law can jump in but a 7 year old will have a guardian ad litem.  And that means that Brynn will have a voice in determining custody.  And the older Brynn gets the more of a voice she has.  

2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Unfortunately we may never know what the reasons for changing custody are.  The last go round they had a gag order.  But for the holidays she and Brynn are headed to Mexico.  So obviously he isn’t saying no to travel out of the country.  Maybe no to PR but she better have more than that to go to court.  She does have good attorneys since she walked away from that divorce without giving up a hugkke amount of money, the apartment, nothing much at all.  Maybe someone who knows NY law can jump in but a 7 year old will have a guardian ad litem.  And that means that Brynn will have a voice in determining custody.  And the older Brynn gets the more of a voice she has.  

Actually, the gag order was for the divorce, not for the custody battle, Bethenny, sought sole custody, settled for joint (50/50) custody, which is what Jason wanted. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, the gag order was for the divorce, not for the custody battle, Bethenny, sought sole custody, settled for joint (50/50) custody, which is what Jason wanted. 

Yes.

We'll know soon enough why she's seeking sole custody again. I'm pretty sure BigFootInMouth will do what she always does;  leak to the  gossip rags.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

We'll know soon enough why she's seeking sole custody again. I'm pretty sure BigFootInMouth will do what she always does;  leak to the  gossip rags

Or sources close to Hoppy will tell us how happy he is that he lost custody.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Or sources close to Hoppy will tell us how happy he is that he lost custody.

We have never heard from a Hoppy "source" yet, any comment against Bethenny came directly from court documents or his lawyer, none from his family or friends. Again, as far as we know, there is zero reason for overturning the current custody agreement. So I see no reason that Jason would lose and I don't see Bethenny wanting this to go to court, as his lawyers will get a chance to question/challenge/air her dirty laundry, something she didn't allow the first time around.

• Love 5
On 12/22/2017 at 6:58 AM, QuinnM said:

I doubt the agreement allows Jason to bar travel out of the country, but of course she can’t change the times he has Brynn in order to take a longer vacation somewhere.  And a guardian ad liter technically represents the “best interests” of the child, not “what the child wants.”  In m experience a Judge won’t take into serious account what the child wants (though I once had a case where the mother coaching an 8 year old backfired, the judge totally saw through the kid repeating everything the mother wanted).

as others said above, this does look like an attempt to either bankrupt Jason or push him into an over-reaction so he harms the plea deal.  Or both.  And that’s despicable, because their daughter deserves stability and the love and attention of both parents.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, jaync said:

The coke offsets the drunkenness.

Do you think she does coke? I cannot imagine that if true, that word would not have gotten back to Jason. And then custody issues would probably ensue on his end. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Do you think she does coke? I cannot imagine that if true, that word would not have gotten back to Jason. And then custody issues would probably ensue on his end. 

I don't think she does. She seemed to be really repulsed by John and Dorinda's coke use. 

• Love 9

I'm convinced she does some kind of upper(s) - signs were she was totally projecting when she made accusations against John. Whether her ex thinks it's a problem or not would be on him to prove, I suppose, and it's not like someone close to her would sell her out.

(I also saw some gossip that outed her as doing coke, and I can't imagine she wouldn't sue if it wasn't true.)

• Love 4
11 hours ago, jaync said:

I'm convinced she does some kind of upper(s) - signs were she was totally projecting when she made accusations against John. Whether her ex thinks it's a problem or not would be on him to prove, I suppose, and it's not like someone close to her would sell her out.

(I also saw some gossip that outed her as doing coke, and I can't imagine she wouldn't sue if it wasn't true.)

I don't know what, but she was on something during that slut-shaming attack (the hyperactive quality,  the escalation and rage-rolling she couldn't stop -- something more than Bethadrenalin was fueling that -- she's completely capable of being that savage stone cold sober, but the quality of it was different than usual, imo).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9

It's possible she's on Adderall. Many reality stars use it during filming to keep their weight off (all of the drinking) and keep them up when they film as much as they do. However, Bethenny is naturally pretty hyper. If you have ADHD, stimulants calm you down. Katie Couric used to chew nicotine gum nonstop when she was on the Today Show to keep herself up and peppy.

I never thought Bethenny was on anything when she went after LuAnn in the Berkshires. I think Bethenny didn't like LuAnn and wasn't looking forward to the trip. And LuAnn had been unrepentantly nasty to Bethenny's new BFF, Carole. That rant was entirely about LuAnn publicly calling Carole a pedophile, laughing it off, and LuAnn's general sex related hypocrisy.  LuAnn is lucky she pulled that shit a couple of years ago and not in this post Phaedra world. LuAnn should have gotten dragged for that. LuAnn's an asshole and Bethenny is an asshole. That was two assholes in a dog fight.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That rant was entirely about LuAnn publicly calling Carole a pedophile and laughing it off and LuAnn's general sex related hypocrisy. 

I call shenanigans on this ever happening. It supposedly happened at a RH event that was being filmed yet it wasn't caught on camera or audio (and we all now know Carol secretly records people) and there was not one other person in that room full of people who has come forward to back up the claim. Luann only apologized to shut Carole up, make and keep the peace and move on.

But Carole did say that Luann sleeps with young boys not young men. Big difference. Who's calling who what now? And we saw season 8 who the truly mean girl was and it wasn't Luann.

From Carole's Twitter: Because that is who she is...a nasty & hurtful woman who sleeps w young boys& w/married men. Shame makes her mean

ETA: If memory serves me correctly it was at Kristin's Diamonds and Denim event that was filmed for the show

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

I call shenanigans on this ever happening. It supposedly happened at a RH event that was being filmed yet it wasn't caught on camera or audio (and we all now know Carol secretly records people) and there was not one other person in that room full of people who has come forward to back up the claim. Luann only apologized to shut Carole up, make and keep the peace and move on.

But Carole did say that Luann sleeps with young boys not young men. Big difference. Who's calling who what now? And we saw season 8 who the truly mean girl was and it wasn't Luann.

From Carole's Twitter: Because that is who she is...a nasty & hurtful woman who sleeps w young boys& w/married men. Shame makes her mean

I don’t remember anyone ever claiming the event was filmed. I know it has been repeated here, but I think it just got picked up and thrown around. Luann had no issue with Adam and Carole while they were filming that season. She acted like they were fast friends. It was after filming ended that Luann lost her mind, so it makes sense that she didn’t make this claim while they were filming. And as for Luann apologizing to keep the peace, how could anyone know that? When Ramona confirmed she had said it, Luann responded,  “I did? Yea, I probably did say that”.  Then again, Luann is a known liar, so there is that.  I guess it is just not hard for me to believe. Especially since she was recently arrested for screaming “I am going to fucking kill you” to a Police Officer. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 13

I don't think she does.

I don't think she does either.

It was after filming ended that Luann lost her mind, so it makes sense that she didn’t make this claim while they were filming. And as for Luann apologizing to keep the peace, how could anyone know that? When Ramona confirmed she had said it, Luann responded,  “I did? Yea, I probably did say that”.

Def not one of Luann's classier moments...

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Kelly: Only if they were made by a chef. Bethenny is a cook

If any of you are interested: Watch What Crappens did a special podcast with a live audience for a recap of Scary Island. They did this in LA, and after the recap they had Jennie, Jeff, Gage, Shannon Beador

https://soundcloud.com/watch-what-crappens

This was amazing.  I don't watch NJ anymore, but these guys had me dying.  The dolphin cackle, malapropisms of Tre's, the Margaret first person references of "classic Marge" and Joan Rivers' accent.  But, oh my goodness, the Siggy imitation.  I can almost place the actor he's parodying for Siggy.  It's obviously a male, melodramatically, "we're doomed, we'll never make it", tone, and it almost feels like something from a Mel Brooks film.

• Love 5
On 1/3/2018 at 1:28 AM, HunterHunted said:

and LuAnn's general sex related hypocrisy.  LuAnn is lucky she pulled that shit a couple of years ago and not in this post Phaedra world. LuAnn should have gotten dragged for that. 

When it comes to sexual hypocrisy, Frankel is the biggest sexual hypocrite of them all, imo  (and she's very lucky that the cast is too cowed to call her on her own shit; Luann could have thrown back at Frankel that for all Luann's one night stands, she never brought a credibly accused rapist near her kids,  or continued dating said rapist for months after the allegations came to light, or defended him behind the scenes to the media). Frankel is protected in ways no other cast member is, imo, and I think when she throws an allegation, it's a smokescreen to hide her own bad behaviour in the same arena.

• Love 10

and LuAnn's general sex related hypocrisy.  LuAnn is lucky she pulled that shit a couple of years ago and not in this post Phaedra world. LuAnn should have gotten dragged for that. 

What's acceptable for the Countess isn't acceptable for others. But yeah, Luann can be quite the hypocrite when it comes to sex. And rather judgemental, to boot.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

This was amazing.  I don't watch NJ anymore, but these guys had me dying.  The dolphin cackle, malapropisms of Tre's, the Margaret first person references of "classic Marge" and Joan Rivers' accent.  But, oh my goodness, the Siggy imitation.  I can almost place the actor he's parodying for Siggy.  It's obviously a male, melodramatically, "we're doomed, we'll never make it", tone, and it almost feels like something from a Mel Brooks film.

Just scroll through you can listen to old podcasts on every Bravo Show.

You should try a NY one, their impressions are hilarious. Bethenny sounds like Woody Allen. Her assistants names are Wassamatter and Wassup. Dorinda slurs and becomes more and more irate, Their recaps are hysterical.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, film noire said:

When it comes to sexual hypocrisy, Frankel is the biggest sexual hypocrite of them all, imo  (and she's very lucky that the cast is too cowed to call her on her own shit; Luann could have thrown back at Frankel that for all Luann's one night stands, she never brought a credibly accused rapist near her kids,  or continued dating said rapist for months after the allegations came to light, or defended him behind the scenes to the media). Frankel is protected in ways no other cast member is, imo, and I think when she throws an allegation, it's a smokescreen to hide her own bad behaviour in the same arena.

I never said that Bethenny wasn't a hypocrite. Bethenny's own dating practices are questionable. I just thought that Bethenny's rant to Luann in the Berkshires was motivated by Bethenny's dislike of Luann and Luann's hypocrisy and not drugs as some folks have speculated.

Though, I have some issue with Bethenny's choice to keep her relationship with Dennis Shields off camera. I get the instinct. These shows do terrible things to relationships. However, she doesn't need to break up with him before they start filming and reunite after filming concludes. She has enough going on in her life that I think she can credibly keep him off camera without it seeming like her storyline is lacking. She needs to be like Asa from Shahs used to be--literally never discussing anything about Jermaine or their relationship.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I never said that Bethenny wasn't a hypocrite. Bethenny's own dating practices are questionable.

Oh, I know you weren't denying Frankel's  hypocrisy - sorry I was unclear (in Armenia, confusion is clarifying!) I was more addressing the dragged comment ("LuAnn should have gotten dragged for that"). The one who deserved to be dragged, imo, was Frankel, not Luann - Luann's sexual improprieties (all of them put together) pale beside Frankel putting her kid in such a creepy situation.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

I have no problem with Dennis being around Brynn.  It did not involve children. His offense was 30+ years ago.  He was punished.  Since then he has led a pretty clean life.  Married, fathered children, stuck around to raise them.  So at this point he is clean slate.  I feel the same about a DUI.  If you take the punishment and over time live a life that says that is not part of who you are, then I won’t call you a drunk or a danger.  Or shoplifters, same feeling.  It really is the old adage ‘time will tell’.  I had the Kennedy nephew on my watch list for decades and he’s not reoffended.  

• Love 2

Frankel is protected in ways no other cast member is, imo, and I think when she throws an allegation, it's a smokescreen to hide her own bad behaviour in the same arena

No doubt she projects, big time. When she accused John of having dilated pupils, her own were as big as saucers. And, when he replied "You first" to her comment about him laying out some lines, she had absolutely nothing to say in return. CLIP.

It did not involve children.

So, sexual assault is okay as long as children aren't involved? Wow.

• Love 4