Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

At last look, about 5 minutes ago, Cookie was still alive but Bethenny said that she/Bryn would need to make a "decision" about her soon. She also said that this isn't Cookies first seizure. 

According to Bethenny, she didn't want to drive 45 minutes to the vet with Bryn in the car because Bryn was upset. She should have called a sitter and taken Cookie as soon as they got there. She tweeted about it asking what she should do but then said that this wasn't Cookie's first seizure so she should already know what to do! Oh, and Cookie is still alive.

I am pretty sure that vets in NYC make house calls. Mine does in case of emergency.

the Snapchat over sharing is too much. DOes one make money snap Chatting?

• Love 5

am pretty sure that vets in NYC make house calls. Mine does in case of emergency.

She was in the Hamptons.  That seemed to be the part of this that remade everything a more difficult decision.  It is winter in the Hamptons.  That means 90% of the population is gone.  If they were in the city there would be sitters and emergency vets and the decisions would be easier.

I haven’t caught up but the first Snap/Twitter was Bethenny looking for input on decisions.  The seizures started last night.  She made phone calls.  She had a decision, keep Cookie quiet and not move her or drive 45 minutes with Cookie and Brynn.  One of the twitter followers had experience and it appears she talked to her.

I could sit here and judge what should have been done but then I know that the way you think and react when faced with losing a dear pet after 17 years does not put one in a head space for logical thought.  It is very sad.  I know that Bethenny knew that Cookie was at the end of life but that doesn’t make this stuff easier.  Cookie has had a number of health emergencies in NYC as she aged. I suspect this just got overwhelming because there was nothing in the Hamptons.

• Love 6

No vet is not a valid excuse. One phone call to Beth Stern (who has a home in the Hamptons and with all her cats is on a first name basis with lots of vets out there ) or her North Shore Animal Leage contacts, and/or the barn where Brynn takes riding lessons on the East End would have netted a vet who would have come to the home all it takes is money. There are literally thousands of large and small animals who live near the Hamptons who potentially  need 24/7 emergency vet care. There are stables of horses with a vet on call in the Hamptons 24/7/365. There are vets. With Bethennys money she could find one rather than snap advice. So Bergdorfs gets 10k less this month, a young vet would camp out overnight for that money. I personally know vets with planes who will fly in for more money. ?? And more than one ! Her dad’s old racing contacts would have a vet there camped out overnight if she’d placed the right call. 

Which leads me to my next point and I know  I’m such a grumpy Gus but the fact that one has a summer there knowing one has a geriatric declining dog and one doesn’t have an excellent relationship with a local vet for emergencies  is careless.  Snap chat and attention about a  pets issue rather than getting the job done? To pick up a camera and film and share with millions of strangers rather than assist her beloved dog by finding care to provide relief from professionals is appalling to me. Beyond the pale. Cookie deserves compassionate end of life care. Bethenny can afford the best and snapping ain’t it. 

• Love 14

OK, even though I didn't want to watch it because it's awful watching animals suffer, but I did, for the sake of actual facts. Here's what it looks like happened. 

It is in her in her instagram stories, I don't see it on snapchat. (not that this matters, but there you go.)

The first video of the seizure is at like 8pm last night (Saturday)

The next video is an hour later and she's at a vet's office of some sort, Cookie has an IV and there's bright fluorescent lighting and a wall of brochures behind her etc. she says "The hospital is so far and I don't think she's going to make it" but it seems like she's doing that Bethenney thing of talking about past events in present tense? She has a tendency to do that so I could see how it is confusing. 

Then an hour later there's another video of Cookie laying on a vet table saying (to her followers) it's time to say your last goodbyes to the legendary Gray Lady.

The next two sobbing videos she's back at home without Cookie and is saying that "they say" she's not regaining consciousness etc. She says the seizure lasted 45 min. and she wasn't sure what to do while it was happening etc.

From doing a deep (not that deep really) dive on her Twitter it looks like this seizure was longer than she had ever experienced and she was panicking not knowing if she should put the dog in a car or if picking her up while she was seizing was going to make everything worse. When they're short seizures you usually wait it out and keep the animal quiet afterwards (I used to have an epileptic dog, you can't rush to the vet every time). She must have at some point decided it was going on too long and put the dog in the car and drove 40 min. to the closest vet. I'm assuming that it was an emergency vet because we're talking about 9 on a Saturday night, and then once at the ER vet she was told if Cookie didn't wake up etc. that she'd have to make a decision and that since the seizure went on so long it wasn't looking good. From everything I'm seeing it appears Cookie may still be alive? 9 hours ago on Twitter she said she wasn't regaining consciousness, and that she "will be" put down but it doesn't sound like it has happened yet. That was her last post. 

If I had to guess I'd say the seizure started and seemed "normal" but then didn't stop so she freaked out and took the video asking whether it was safe to move her, got info that it was, and jumped into action. The seizure video is only an hour from the "in the vet's office" video and the vet is 40 min. away it seems like she did act fairly fast. It sucks that the vet was that far, but ER vets don't tend to always be close. The closest one to me is an over hour away and I can tell you that deciding to make that drive is terrible when you don't know what to do. Yes she probably could have paid someone to get to her etc. but I'm betting she was advised that it would take just as long (40 min. or more) and that a home vet wouldn't be able to do much other than put the dog down whereas getting her to a hospital may save her? 

It's Bethenney so none of this is fully spelled out but from the timeline of twitter and instagram I'm pretty sure that this is the chain of events. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Which leads me to my next point and I know  I’m such a grumpy Gus but the fact that one has a summer there knowing one has a geriatric declining dog and one doesn’t have an excellent relationship with a local vet for emergencies  is careless.  Snap chat and attention about a  pets issue rather than getting the job done? To pick up a camera and film and share with millions of strangers rather than assist her beloved dog by finding care to provide relief from professionals is appalling to me. Beyond the pale. Cookie deserves compassionate end of life care. Bethenny can afford the best and snapping ain’t it. 

I totally agree. My friend texted me last night about Cookie (because I am a vet tech in NYC). When we get new clients we give them a card with the numbers for the ER vets and poison control and I tell them to put them in their phone and keep the card in their wallet. You would be surprised how many people lack common sense when it comes to these things. Even before I became a vet tech, I made sure to know where the closest ER vet was for my dog when I travelled with him and I have had to use them a few times.  Thankfully, not for anything life threatening, but getting immediate care rather than waiting was for the best.

I get that this is very scary and unsettling for her, especially with a child around, but she could have called the closest ER hospital and they would have instructed her what to do rather than reach out to strangers on social media, whose credentials are unknown, for advice. The ER place would have then also had things prepared for when Cookie came in. She replied that there is no doggy 911, um, yes there is, it is the veterinary ER hospitals and you call them to find out what to do. I don't do social media but I wanted to tweet her 'GO TO THE VET' said in her 'GO TO SLEEP' voice from scary island. 

That being said - I am very sad for poor Cookie. She did have a nice long life and Bethenny did seem to love her very much. 

Edited by smeds
  • Love 3

@LISIN - I was just about to edit my post because I saw yours! That makes more sense, because I can't believe that she would just sit around with Cookie in that state. 

She still gets a WTF from me for soliciting medical advice from social media and posting a video of it, if in fact she did post a video (I didn't see it), but at least she did get Cookie to ER vet. Great to have a video to show the Vet, but the world doesn't need to see it.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, smeds said:

@LISIN - I was just about to edit my post because I saw yours! That makes more sense, because I can't believe that she would just sit around with Cookie in that state. 

She still gets a WTF from me for soliciting medical advice from social media and posting a video of it, if in fact she did post a video (I didn't see it), but at least she did get Cookie to ER vet. Great to have a video to show the Vet, but the world doesn't need to see it.

I totally agree. I get panicking etc. but I don't fully understand why she needed her followers to advise her when a quick google search and phone call could have done the same thing.

She did post the video of the seizure, I watched it on her instagram story, it's not in her normal "timeline" just the "story" part of instagram which is hard to find kind of.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Lisin said:

She did post the video of the seizure, I watched it on her instagram story, it's not in her normal "timeline" just the "story" part of instagram which is hard to find kind of.

Yeah, I only saw the stills and people apparently use Snapped even when the they mean IG. #NOTAMILL!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah, I only saw the stills and people apparently use Snapped even when the they mean IG. #NOTAMILL!

I literally only know the difference because I have become obsessed with Busy Phillips's instagram stories lol!

I literally only know the difference because I have become obsessed with Busy Phillips's instagram stories lol!

You and me both.  And that goes to another question someone had.  Busy said she made more money on Insta last year than she did acting.  Now I have no idea how you make money.  I don’t really see ads and I never click on anything but that’s what she said.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

You and me both.  And that goes to another question someone had.  Busy said she made more money on Insta last year than she did acting.  Now I have no idea how you make money.  I don’t really see ads and I never click on anything but that’s what she said.

I believe that companies/products pay celebs to talk about them in their stories if they have a large following.  It's all very vague but I believe that's how people make money off of it. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, smeds said:

I only look at instagram on my laptop and had no idea stories even existed! 

Cookie is still alive!

This is getting Peggy cancer story levels of confusing.

Yeah companies pay people to talk about them or post about it. You don't even have to be that famous! 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Lisin said:

I believe that companies/products pay celebs to talk about them in their stories if they have a large following.  It's all very vague but I believe that's how people make money off of it. 

Companies solicit individuals on Social Media to hock their wares.

For Bloggers - they look at the followers and traffic to the site. If you hit a certain number then they come to you and ask that you write an article about their product or maybe advertise their company logo somewhere on your site for a specific period of time. Most are set up so that if you click within their ad that appears on your site - you get money, and then if a customer uses your site to get to their site and place an order - you get a commission on the sale.

Pinterest - works the same - if you pin a product - the company pays you per click and then further gives you a commission if a sale occurs - and it doesn't even have to be a sale of the product shown as long as the customer went through your pinterest account to get to their site.

Vloggers - get sponsors to talk about their product somewhere in their recap of the day.

Tweets/Instagram - same but money wise it depends on the contract - most are paid a flat fee. I forget which Hadid daughter was paid by a company to advertise some music festival/event - praising how luxurious and beautiful it was as though they had gone - they were being sued by all of the people who bought tickets based on their tweets and it turned out to be some broke back camp site and they all got stuck on some barren island.

You don't have to be a big celebrity to make money on social media - but you do have to have a huge enough following or subscribers to catch the eye of advertisers. It is a much cheaper way to advertise for companies and it's the new "way" since magazines/newspapers are on the downturn. I know a number of people who make money and most also get "free" product. The amount of money they make this way has also increased with the number of followers/subscribers they have.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I forget which Hadid daughter was paid by a company to advertise some music festival/event - praising how luxurious and beautiful it was as though they had gone - they were being sued by all of the people who bought tickets based on their tweets and it turned out to be some broke back camp site and they all got stuck on some barren island.

It was Bella (or the NotGigi lol). That Fyre Festival was a shit show!! 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, smeds said:

I totally agree. My friend texted me last night about Cookie (because I am a vet tech in NYC). When we get new clients we give them a card with the numbers for the ER vets and poison control and I tell them to put them in their phone and keep the card in their wallet. You would be surprised how many people lack common sense when it comes to these things. Even before I became a vet tech, I made sure to know where the closest ER vet was for my dog when I travelled with him and I have had to use them a few times.  Thankfully, not for anything life threatening, but getting immediate care rather than waiting was for the best.

I get that this is very scary and unsettling for her, especially with a child around, but she could have called the closest ER hospital and they would have instructed her what to do rather than reach out to strangers on social media, whose credentials are unknown, for advice. The ER place would have then also had things prepared for when Cookie came in. She replied that there is no doggy 911, um, yes there is, it is the veterinary ER hospitals and you call them to find out what to do. I don't do social media but I wanted to tweet her 'GO TO THE VET' said in her 'GO TO SLEEP' voice from scary island. 

That being said - I am very sad for poor Cookie. She did have a nice long life and Bethenny did seem to love her very much. 

Co sign I have cared for animals professionally for all of my adult life and this is a perfect storm for me, B drives me nuts and in addition I cannot cope with  pet owners who shouldn’t own animals which is not Bethenny per se but snapping a seizure is not helping Cookie. Two phone calls to the right people saying I have $10k in cash to the first vet that can get here would have had a vet or vet tech  at her home ASAP to assist. This happens IRL *all* the time especially for wealthy owners. lol at GO TO THE VET in the GO TO SLEEP voice. I would’ve advised her to call Beth Stern and also the closest NYRA connection her dad and gotten a horse vet there with the truck and the meds and a ride to the emergency clinic for her dog. Money can do that. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Lisin said:

@smeds it looks like we were posting at the same time :) it looks like she did take her to an ER vet, she just wasn't clear about any of it because Bethenney isn't clear about anything lol. 

Honestly, she is just like my over-sharing teenager, if it does not happen on Snapchat, it did not happen.

It is both sad and exploitative in Beth's case imo.

she had no friend, she could call upon?

I get that she was overwhelmed and crazy but I fail to see what snap chatting and instagramming would offer in the situation.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Co sign I have cared for animals professionally for all of my adult life and this is a perfect storm for me, B drives me nuts and in addition I cannot cope with  pet owners who shouldn’t own animals which is not Bethenny per se but snapping a seizure is not helping Cookie. Two phone calls to the right people saying I have $10k in cash to the first vet that can get here would have had a vet or vet tech  at her home ASAP to assist. This happens IRL *all* the time especially for wealthy owners. lol at GO TO THE VET in the GO TO SLEEP voice. I would’ve advised her to call Beth Stern and also the closest NYRA connection her dad and gotten a horse vet there with the truck and the meds and a ride to the emergency clinic for her dog. Money can do that. 

If you call any clinics on the Island, there is a message letting you know who the vet on call is. You call the person and they tell you what to do.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

If you call any clinics on the Island, there is a message letting you know who the vet on call is. You call the person and they tell you what to do.

I am well familiar with that system. I am also familiar with clients who have their pets dentists, chiropractors, vets (plural) cell numbers, and vets that fly their planes in to treat their animal  patients. How about a bird being flown on a private plane - oh the irony- to a specialty bird vet? Seen it. Bethennys money puts her in this category and her access to friend in the $$$$$$ who can make this happen. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, smeds said:

Dude, people go online all the time now for medical advice.  Drives me nuts.  I'm a speech therapist and one of my FB groups is infamous for this.  One person will ask if she should be worried because her 4 year old still isn't talking.  I'm saying, "YES!" and everyone else is going, "Nah!  She'll start talking in her own time!  Don't worry!"  And guess who the mom listens to?  The 40 moms who don't know what they are talking about.  People don't respect medical (human or animal variety) professionals anymore. They just go online and google it or ask Twitter/FB. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Dude, people go online all the time now for medical advice.  Drives me nuts.  I'm a speech therapist and one of my FB groups is infamous for this.  One person will ask if she should be worried because her 4 year old still isn't talking.  I'm saying, "YES!" and everyone else is going, "Nah!  She'll start talking in her own time!  Don't worry!"  And guess who the mom listens to?  The 40 moms who don't know what they are talking about.  People don't respect medical (human or animal variety) professionals anymore. They just go online and google it or ask Twitter/FB. 

I agree, many people go online for medical advice. Google their symptoms etc. 

The video that Bethenny posted is beyond googling medical advice. She is just freaking out.

If the mother/father of my child posted those videos, I would be seriously concerned about this.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I agree, many people go online for medical advice. Google their symptoms etc. 

The video that Bethenny posted is beyond googling medical advice. She is just freaking out.

If the mother/father of my child posted those videos, I would be seriously concerned about this.

I haven't seen the videos so I can't comment on those.  I personally wouldn't do it and smack my head when I see people do it but whatever.  My feeling is just that it doesn't really impact my life so it isn't that big of an issue. 

• Love 1
On 10/29/2017 at 2:38 AM, film noire said:

WTF is right -- who snapchats an animal companion's death/seizure/whatever disrespectful thing she showed?

Wait.  So, she had the presence of mind to grab her phone, open the app, etc.?  Then she put it out for the world to see?  WTF is right x ten thousand.  

She is one empty vessel of a human being.  Her need for adoration and attention from the masses is sad in general, but this crossed a wierd line.  "Hold the pose mid-seizure so I can stream your pain and suffering for all the world to see"  and for what?  Attention...for her, not the dog.

What a sad loon.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Wait.  So, she had the presence of mind to grab her phone, open the app, etc.?  Then she put it out for the world to see?  WTF is right x ten thousand.  

She is one empty vessel of a human being.  Her need for adoration and attention from the masses is sad in general, but this crossed a wierd line.  "Hold the pose mid-seizure so I can stream your pain and suffering for all the world to see"  and for what?  Attention...for her, not the dog.

What a sad loon.

this in a nutshell.

10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am well familiar with that system. I am also familiar with clients who have their pets dentists, chiropractors, vets (plural) cell numbers, and vets that fly their planes in to treat their animal  patients. How about a bird being flown on a private plane - oh the irony- to a specialty bird vet? Seen it. Bethennys money puts her in this category and her access to friend in the $$$$$$ who can make this happen. 

I am just pointing out that what she did made no sense. At. All. 

One minute, she is that woman organizing charter planes to PR and the next she Snapchats this crap, why?

The only constant is her need for attention at all cost, imho.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I haven't seen the videos so I can't comment on those.  I personally wouldn't do it and smack my head when I see people do it but whatever.  My feeling is just that it doesn't really impact my life so it isn't that big of an issue. 

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bethenny-frankel-freaks-out-as-dog-has-seizure/

Here is the video.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2

What.the.everloving....??

I started worrying about her about 2 weeks ago when it was clear to me via her tweets that, for all the great work she's been doing in PR, she was overtired and starting to lose it.  I don't think she knew what she was stepping in to.

That video is disturbing.  I understand that everyone responds to trauma in different ways but she made some bad decisions there.  Bryn was with her when this was happening?

• Love 7

Poor Brynn! As a mother, you just don't get to act like this. You need to be brave, even when freaking out inside. You need to put your own panic and grief aside and remain calm to minimize the trauma experienced by your daughter who is also losing a beloved pet and is looking to you to handle things like a competent adult. Bethenny is so damaged and will always be the queen of all the drama. #RIPCookie I hope she's put down in a calm and peaceful way asap. B can't handle caring for her anymore, obviously, and she's had a great, love filled doggie life.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Poor Brynn! As a mother, you just don't get to act like this. You need to be brave, even when freaking out inside. You need to put your own panic and grief aside and remain calm to minimize the trauma experienced by your daughter who is also losing a beloved pet and is looking to you to handle things like a competent adult. Bethenny is so damaged and will always be the queen of all the drama. #RIPCookie I hope she's put down in a calm and peaceful way asap. B can't handle caring for her anymore, obviously, and she's had a great, love filled doggie life.

THANK YOU!  Once again, we see how the adult, (mother) is the child and the child has to be the parent in the situation.  My goodness, I feel for Bryn.  I hope she can make it out okay.  I just don't ever see Bethenny ever being able to put her child first and do the right thing. (Regardless, how many times Bethenny says otherwise.)  She is so obsessed with herself and attention surrounding her.  It's pathetic. 

• Love 10

I have had concern with Cookie since Bryn was born.  Cookie was a biter.  They showed it on air years ago.  Once a dog is a biter, it's really risky to continue to have them in the home with a baby, toddler or young child.  Even with supervision, you can't always predict or prevent a snap and chomp on a child's face or hand.  I suppose they prevented it with Bryn, though, I suppose if it happened, it would have been covered up.  Just not very thoughtful, imo.  Still, my condolences on the loss of a pet.  I've been there and it's painful. 

• Love 2

I dunno...as cringe-worthy and oversharey as those Snapchats are, I still felt bad for Bethenny and can understand why she felt helpless enough to share her pain with the world like that---she's so used to sharing intimate issues in her life and she probably needed another adult to talk to but didn't know where to turn, or maybe it was simply a therapeutic and instant reaction for her. Sometimes reaching out to strangers online or otherwise and sharing your pain can be oddly healing and helpful.

So I can't hate on her too much for this; Cookie is like her first daughter in a way((Cookie is a female so I dunno why she addressed her as a "he" in that tweet, unless an assistant typed that mistakenly)), and they've been through a lot together. It's no wonder Beth is barely holding it together; her support system is probably small enough as it is...losing her longtime pet must be devastating for her.

• Love 10

I wonder if Bethenny and Carole are still close.  Carole seems largely absent.  Don't know that she is, but, she seemed silent during Bethenny's work in Puerto Rico and doesn't seem to be around for Bethenny now.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I wonder if Bethenny and Carole are still close.  Carole seems largely absent.  Don't know that she is, but, she seemed silent during Bethenny's work in Puerto Rico and doesn't seem to be around for Bethenny now.

You read my mind.  I was thinking the same thing after the seizure video.  Carol seems pretty well-adjusted - relatively speaking.  A season of filming might be plenty where these women are concerned, including Bethenny.

• Love 4

When I was a kid, I had this one friend who I really liked, but, she really wore me out.  She was just a piece of work.  I recall after spending the day with her playing that when I got home or she left my house, I would be exhausted. lol  She just drained you.  You know what I mean?  Some people you just have to take in small doses, imo.  Even if you love 'em, they are too much. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

THANK YOU!  Once again, we see how the adult, (mother) is the child and the child has to be the parent in the situation.  My goodness, I feel for Bryn.  I hope she can make it out okay.  I just don't ever see Bethenny ever being able to put her child first and do the right thing. (Regardless, how many times Bethenny says otherwise.)  She is so obsessed with herself and attention surrounding her.  It's pathetic. 

It's all very bizarre. Her first reaction to this medical emergency was a combination of videos for social media mixed with tweets. Most people, in the midst of an urgent situation would be to react and respond to the emergency. Who the heck takes the time to video and tweet?

There is also the fact that poor Bryn was with her during this time.  She must have been terrified seeing her mother out of control like that.

I was mortified seeing Bethenny in those videos. Can't imagine what Bryn was thinking. This memory will likely be a traumatic one for her.

I saw a photo of Kevin the driver at the vet's office. Beth must have called him to drive them there. Obviously she was in no condition to drive.

Good News is that Beth is still able to do WWHL tonight.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8

It's all very bizarre. Her first reaction to this medical emergency was a combination of videos for social media mixed with tweets. Most people, in the midst of an urgent situation would be to react and respond to the emergency. Who the heck takes the time to video and tweet?

There is also the fact that poor Bryn was with her during this time.  She must have been terrified seeing her mother out of control like that.

I was mortified seeing Bethenny in those videos. Can't imagine what Bryn was thinking. This memory will likely be a traumatic one for her.

I saw a photo of Kevin the driver at the vet's office. Beth must have called him to drive them there. Obviously she was in no condition to drive.

Ok, since I follow her I can fill in some blanks.  By the time we saw the melt down Cookie had had a couple of seizures.  Bethenny had called around and was put in touch with a vet er 40 minutes away.  They had given her two options, bring Cookie in or just keep her quiet and comfortable and maybe it would stop.  So when it started again she hit social media to ask what to do since she would be driving 40 minutes with a seizing dog and her daughter but both of them (she and Brynn) just couldn’t watch poor Cookie in seizure.  Kevin just came to the vet to say good bye to Cookie the next day.  He’s driven her (Cookie)  around for 7 years and plenty of times you see Bethenny getting picked up and Kevin has had Cookie with him.  So he was a buddy too.

Yep, big drama.  Over the top, maybe not.  I’ve seen worse in my life.  I admit I don’t get social media.  I don’t get some of the mommy bloggers either.  Quite frankly I don’t get reality tv.  I just can’t believe I would ever want to put myself on display.  But I watch some reality tv so I guess I’m glad that people are fame whores.

All that said it’s sad.

Oh, Carol has been around some but I haven’t seen her since the very beginning of the hurricane effort.  So she might be out of the city.  She will leave for months at a time to fabulous friends places around the world.  They laughed about it once when she spent the week with B in the Hamptons.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Good News is that Beth is still able to do WWHL tonight.

My, my, my....oh well.  I will watch tonight to see how she is.  

I don't get her either. When something can upset the child, you think CHILD first.  What can I do so the child can process this.  Losing a pet is painful, but, it can be learning experience and not a traumatic event.  Well, not unless, Bethenny has any involvement.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So when it started again she hit social media to ask what to do since she would be driving 40 minutes with a seizing dog and her daughter but both of them (she and Brynn) just couldn’t watch poor Cookie in seizure.  

Wow, it's frightening to me that she posted that video where she is freaking out, then actually got behind the wheel of a car with her daughter. Bryn must have been terrified during that drive.

• Love 8