Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Mention it all:

Bethenny is still married- no discussion just Andy’s shock!

she would consider coming back for a Brinks truck full of money.

she has a GIANT wall art of a generic horse (not a racehorse). It is not a horse used in lessons for her daughter, it is some sort of generic wild horse. It kills me . Her dad’s talent with horses, fame, and moola got her where she is.  Bethenny started light years ahead of other young women due to who she was. A horse ? 

B is close to Dorinda. Now I know why she went for Tinsley. Ramona was right Bethenny is Dorinda’s coach. I feel better because now I know why Dorinda was so vile and not herself it was toxic Bethenny.  Bethenny is all about doing shit to stay on the show. It makes the show fake and produced . It is enough for me just to see their housewives lives. This shit is why the show sucks . 

Verdict? She was postering for attention . Staged teakettle to spill the tea, showed us her shoes, spread her legs and said mention it all. She misses it. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Mention it all:

Bethenny is still married- no discussion just Andy’s shock!

she would consider coming back for a Brinks truck full of money.

she has a GIANT wall art of a generic horse (not a racehorse). It is not a horse used in lessons for her daughter, it is some sort of generic wild horse. It kills me . Her dad’s talent with horses, fame, and moola got her where she is.  Bethenny started light years ahead of other young women due to who she was. A horse ? 

B is close to Dorinda. Now I know why she went for Tinsley. Ramona was right Bethenny is Dorinda’s coach. I feel better because now I know why Dorinda was so vile and not herself it was toxic Bethenny.  Bethenny is all about doing shit to stay on the show. It makes the show fake and produced . It is enough for me just to see their housewives lives. This shit is why the show sucks . 

Verdict? She was postering for attention . Staged teakettle to spill the tea, showed us her shoes, spread her legs and said mention it all. She misses it. 

Frankel decided to use her appearance on WWHL last night as a Frankel “Greatest” Hits reel. Because she knew that’s [sarcasm] what her fans crave [/sarcasm].

She showed Andy and the audience her Warhol-knockoff of the Season 2 cast. Pointing at Kelly Bensimon and herself, “I’m down here! I’m down here! We both are!”

She told Andy that he misspoke at the Reunion regarding the Leah referral. “I gotta check you, boo” or something like that. Andy’s reaction was really funny though. He gave her a bored “Really? You’re still hauling out those tired expressions?” look, and said, “Okay.”

As you wrote, she loves yelling, “Mention it all!” while spreading her legs. 

There may be others. I will take another look tonight. 

eta:

She made the “make it rain” gesture while telling Andy she brought receipts.

She told Andy it was all about the Benjamins. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

That was an interesting episode of WWHL.  It seemed both Andy and Bethenny were baiting each other a bit.

• Andy wanted to know if Bethenny acted as an advisor to Dordinda during filming. Bethenny was vague in her answer. I took it as a yes but not in great depth given that she is so busy
  • Bethenny said she is indeed the one who gave producer's Leah's name and that she has receipts. The producers didn't have her name.
  • Bethenny said she'd return to the show for a Brink's truck full of cash saying it would be all about the Benjamins.
  • She then said to Andy that he is all about the Benjamins.

If anyone is interested, Bethenny said she as a new show with HBO Max (I think she said HBO Max). Of all her former castmates, she's only in touch with Dorinda, and a bit of Sonja.  She said she sees Dorinda while not filming and she seems fine and that it is natural to reach for a drink when filming because it is a high-stress environment.

I was googling around a bit and came up with old stories about Dorinda and Luanne and cocaine.  Bethenny brought it up at a reunion ... 2016 or possibly 2017 I think.  She didn't say it straight-out, but implied heavily Dorinda was a user and John was her supplier.  Luanne shut the discussion down during the reunion. If I recall correctly, I think it's because she had her own issues too.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Bethenny said she is indeed the one who gave producer's Leah's name and that she has receipts. 

But Andy never denied that on the reunion just that Leah wasn’t the only name, they didn’t know each other which Leah agreed with, and she was on castings radar. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

• Andy wanted to know if Bethenny acted as an advisor to Dordinda during filming. Bethenny was vague in her answer. I took it as a yes but not in great depth given that she is so busy

It makes SO much sense for me now why Dorinda was so vile, and esp vile to Tinsley. Bethenny HATES Tinsley.  Bethenny said something telling about did she regret that she sent Alex to be the messenger way back to Jill that Bethenny was done with Jill and she said no. Bethenny said "It kept Alex on the show didn't it?" Bethenny tried to pull Dorinda's strings this season! It's such a laugh! Dorinda, you got railroaded by banking on Bethenny. She is a friend to no one. 

10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She might be a doing for a position as a show runner. 

I don't know what a show runner is!?

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It makes SO much sense for me now why Dorinda was so vile, and esp vile to Tinsley. Bethenny HATES Tinsley.  Bethenny said something telling about did she regret that she sent Alex to be the messenger way back to Jill that Bethenny was done with Jill and she said no. Bethenny said "It kept Alex on the show didn't it?" Bethenny tried to pull Dorinda's strings this season! It's such a laugh! Dorinda, you got railroaded by banking on Bethenny. She is a friend to no one. 

I don't know what a show runner is!?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Showrunner

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Bethany posted a video of her kid going back to school. Notice that she’s wearing a crop top.  Am I that out of touch to think it’s completely inappropriate for a 10 year old to wear a crop top to school?  

https://people.com/parents/bethenny-frankel-daughter-bryn-first-day-of-school-video/

Not in my opinion, but this is the mother who put on her daughter’s pajamas and posted it on Insta so...

There are dress codes where I live. No halter tops even. I’m surprised she would be allowed to attend school bare bellied. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

Eh, BF's newest call out for auditions is a tweaked ripoff of Chrissy Teigen's show. Chrissy is someone I should not like, she is a ridiculous person, a political dunce while also being a political hypocrite and yet there I am...completely smitten with her. Go figure. I haven't subscribed to her show but I do stalk her twitter and am interested in her food, her kids, her ma, how she makes loving fun of her hot dork husband John. She is quick on her feet with a comeback, is funny, living a wonderful whimsical life. She is everything BF thinks she is but isn't. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/chrissy-teigens-quibi-show-chrissys-court-first-look-and-a-release-date/ar-BB10Gx7Y

How dare you accuse the creative genious Bethenny of copying Chrissy's show! Next you'll be saying that her Big Shot with Bethenny is a rip off of The Apprentice! Are you then going to try to tell us that Bethenny is not the first former housewife to come up with the idea of a podcast????? You gotta lotta nerve Ms. Lucinda! Bethenny would never try to con us into thinking she ain't the original thinker upper of these incredible ideas! No Ma'am. (If you're gonna take a shot at the B you better not miss LOL)

I didn't watch, because her voice is migraine inducing and I would have to take to my bed for a week. I did read the recaps on Reddit and heard that she shoved that tea kettle into the camera. Also read that she seemed high as a kite and blabbered on non stop. Took credit for everything and of course, OF COURSE she was prompting Dorinda to go after Tinsley.

Bethenny has hated Tinsley since this day:

B and T.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I feel like Bethenny posting the rare video of Bryn and choosing to pick one where her daughter is wearing a crop top is to intentionally stir up comments and controversy. I don't have an opinion of what her daughter wears, but it does seem like Bethenny is exploiting it for the sake of comments and even "engagement" on her posts, and just another thing to keep her in the news and "relevant." Next there will be articles on how Bethenny "clapped back" at all the "haters" and "judgmental" people daring to comment on what a child wears, etc etc etc. She's doing this on purpose imo.

• Useful 6
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

B and T.jpg

I didn’t know Tinsley was friends with Mark Cuban.

This photo encapsulates why women like Kelly, Tinsley, Jules, and Kristen trigger Frankel. They are willowy or delicate. When she entered a room with that type of woman, no one noticed her.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This photo encapsulates why women like Kelly, Tinsley, Jules, and Kristen trigger Frankel. They are willowy or delicate. When she entered a room with that type of woman, no one noticed her.

Gosh Bethenny looked so different then. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Bethany posted a video of her kid going back to school. Notice that she’s wearing a crop top.  Am I that out of touch to think it’s completely inappropriate for a 10 year old to wear a crop top to school?  

https://people.com/parents/bethenny-frankel-daughter-bryn-first-day-of-school-video/

Is that a crop top or is it a Skinnygirl Brand Shapewear Bra? Wouldn't surprise me if Bethenny is turning her 10 year old into a walking billboard to promote her brand. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was interesting.  It’s Bethenny’s mother at her second wedding.  Her mom is really beautiful.  Bethenny adds that this is proof she always had a button nose.  I wonder what the true story is behind their astrangement.  We all know B said she had a tortured childhood and that her mom claimed that she invented the Skinny Girl Margarita.  I just wish we knew the whole story.

5925F6E6-65BD-4CD6-A555-F6E1A77F8A3F.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Gosh Bethenny looked so different then. 

Honestly, Tinsley has a different face too.

19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I always thought that Bethenny "triggered" Kelly.  That's how I remember it, but I'll rewatch the seasons sometime.  I don't remember Bethenny being triggered by her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

More importantly the kids seatbelt is behind her...why?

Good catch.  She appears to be wearing the lap belt portion, with the shoulder strap behind her.  I'll admit to having done that myself, but I'm grown.  It really does seem like she stages her photos, particularly the photos with Bryn, to evoke reaction and clicks.

My aversion to all things Bethenny hasn't diminshed.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 16
On 9/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, Ellee said:

I think it’s a sports bra. 

They don’t let kids go to school like that, do they?   

I’m old. Too old. 

You’re not old for an opinion.  That top is ridiculous for a ten yr old to wear to school, period.  Seeing that he Mother jumps in a pool naked on t.v., it doesn’t surprise me.  Jason must be livid, and I wouldn’t blame him.

• Love 11

I’ve always liked Bethenny, BUT, when she asked “Scarf Guy”, who she didn’t know, if he wanted a B.J., I changed my opinion of her.  I’ve never heard mention of that until then.  I only hope she doesn’t grow her kid up saying stuff like that.  She probably does.  Jason has his hands full.

• Love 4

Where I live no child would be allowed to walk in the front door of a public school wearing this. And I seriously doubt that a private school would allow this even during an off campus school sponsored event. What the hell kind of parent allows a child to go to school wearing this? I would laugh if she was turned away at the school house door and her mother told to go home and have her return when she is appropriately dressed. The kid is 10 years old. Sad

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I always thought that Bethenny "triggered" Kelly.  That's how I remember it, but I'll rewatch the seasons sometime.  I don't remember Bethenny being triggered by her.

I think it was mutual. When Jill mentioned Kelly to Frankel in the Hamptons at the pool, she recalled how Kelly and she had met several times, but each time they ran into each other again, Kelly seemed to have forgotten meeting her before. She said that Kelly was part of the Beautiful People crowd or something like that. 

• Love 3

On second thought I think it is a sports bra and for some unknown reason Bethenny thought it would be cool to take a picture of her 10 year old daughter with her shirt unbottoned. Hopefully she buttoned up by the time she got to School. Either way entirely inappropriate picture to post of a10year old child. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

On second thought I think it is a sports bra and for some unknown reason Bethenny thought it would be cool to take a picture of her 10 year old daughter with her shirt unbottoned. Hopefully she buttoned up by the time she got to School. Either way entirely inappropriate picture to post of a10year old child. 

Yes, but it's just the latest in a series.  Screengrab from the breast squeezing video.  All to sell SkinnyGirl shapewear.  Nothing is out of bounds for this chick.

Screenshot (189).png

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

always thought that Bethenny "triggered" Kelly.  That's how I remember it, but I'll rewatch the seasons sometime.  I don't remember Bethenny being triggered by her.

Rewatched  S3 • E12 Sun, Sand and Psychosis aka Scary Island. 

Was wondering what triggered Kelly about Bethenny. 

While Bethenny was her main target, she spread her psychosis to everyone in varying degrees. Even Sonia who, while confused, was showing empathy, concern and kindness towards her. 

• Love 4

Has there been any update on the custody arrangement between Jason and Bethenny? Last I heard the judge was going to make a ruling and then nothing. It looks like she’s outside of the city in that video of her going to school. Is Jason staying in the Hamptons too or is she doing weekends with him in the city or did he lose custody?

I’m going to be the contrarian when it comes to school dress codes. I think most of them are inherently sexist and shaming of girls bodies. The justification for many of the rules is that if a girl wears “x” then it will distract the boys or make male teachers uncomfortable, which unfairly puts the blame on the girl. If a boy can’t concentrate or a male teacher is uncomfortable that’s on them except in the most extreme cases. They also unfairly target girls who have larger breasts and have cleavage in even modest tops, and girls with longer legs. I don’t think it’s the school’s job to police what kids are wearing past making sure nipples/areolas and genitals are covered by opaque material, and that students aren’t wearing offensive images or words (e.g. sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, etc.). There may be a few exceptions but they can be handled on a case to case basis. Otherwise, what a child/teen wears should be between them and their parents. 

That said, not insisting your child have her seatbelt on properly while driving is dangerous. Car accidents are a leading cause of death in the United States, particularly among children. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 1

I don't know of any school that would accept your argument that what a child wears to school is between the parent and child. There are standards of dress for both boys and girls. No bare midriffs no short shorts nothing overtly sexual or political.  Schools not a free for all where you can come in wearing or saying or doing anything. If parents don't have the good sense to dress children appropriately then the schools make the rules and kids and parents need to learn to abide by the rules. A 10 yer old child coming to school in an exposed sports bra is so inappropriate. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

I don't know of any school that would accept your argument that what a child wears to school is between the parent and child. There are standards of dress for both boys and girls. No bare midriffs no short shorts nothing overtly sexual or political.  Schools not a free for all where you can come in wearing or saying or doing anything. If parents don't have the good sense to dress children appropriately then the schools make the rules and kids and parents need to learn to abide by the rules. A 10 yer old child coming to school in an exposed sports bra is so inappropriate. 

She's not showing shoulders, which is what my daughter's school cares about. I'm somehow positive Frankel knows the dress code.

Personally I was appalled by how short the shorts are that all the girls are wearing at my daughter's school, covered with huge sweatshirts, that cover the shorts and make then look naked from the waist down.

I won't let my kid wear that, but I'm also not going to slut shame other kids who do. 

The crop top, which has come back in style, is covered with a shirt that covers the arms, so in my daughter's school it would be allowed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think it was mutual. When Jill mentioned Kelly to Frankel in the Hamptons at the pool, she recalled how Kelly and she had met several times, but each time they ran into each other again, Kelly seemed to have forgotten meeting her before. She said that Kelly was part of the Beautiful People crowd or something like that. 

You all should try to watch the past seasons again.  You will open your eyes to a lot of things.  Dorinda was a different person then.  She tried to be very nice to everyone, even Tinsley, so she could find out all their business.  She had ulterior motives to hold against them after awhile. She was sweet and cunning underneath .. a real phony.  She was very stubborn when confronted with something, and never gave in.  She always thought she was right and was very rigid.  When she got cornered about something, she would cry and put on the waterworks.  She was jealous of everyone.  You will see her in a different light.  She threw Barbara K out of her house and was very rude to her when Barb was trying to help.  I have nothing bad to say about LuAnn.  She always tried to take the high road.  She wasn’t vicious.  Sonja .. always eating like it was her last meal wherever she was.  Guess she never shopped.  Ramona is an open book.  What you see is what you get.  Always putting her foot in her mouth.  Try to watch.  It’s still my favorite, as they are real.  Not like BH.  It’s still on Hulu.  Oh, the fortune teller said Tinsley will have twins someday.  I hope that’s true.  Dale was a pain in the ass.  That’s all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Dorinda was a different person then.  She tried to be very nice to everyone, even Tinsley, s

She screamed and yelled at Heather, was frequently vicious to Sonja, tried to blame Kristen for John’s sketchy behavior and was an asshat to John. All of her negative personality traits were highlighted from jump.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Bethenny is trying to be Cool Mom who just indulges Bryn in doing whatever she wants  (You play that ukelele wherever you please; no, the seatbelt isn't really important; nope, no need for the lifejacket cos it hides your cute new swimsuit; of course the sports bra is fine to wear to school; go ahead and grab my boobs, our fans will love it) Added bonus: Get Jason heated up and look like the uncool dad who probably has rules. "Daddy is just so uncool, but Mommy has money and she's the fun one."

This will backfire soon enough when Bryn doesn't conform to SkinnyGirl's rules and regulations. She will definitely rebel and of course Bethenny will feel betrayed.

A few years from now. "How could Bryn do this to me? I gave her EVERYTHING!" 

Bethenny. Somewhere in the Hamptons. Tortured once again. Sobbing into a freezer.

Oh yes, and Paul will be the asshole. For whatever reason he eventually will break up with her.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12

Y'all the tube top/seatbelt pictures are a TRAP! Look at ME! ME! ME! And SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I don't follow her IRL and have no idea what she's up to, but my DVR caught WWHL and I thought I was watching Elizabeth Hurley for a sec. Is it a newer face? I really came here to see if anyone else got that Hurley vibe.  

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

I’m going to be the contrarian when it comes to school dress codes. I think most of them are inherently sexist and shaming of girls bodies. The justification for many of the rules is that if a girl wears “x” then it will distract the boys or make male teachers uncomfortable, which unfairly puts the blame on the girl. If a boy can’t concentrate or a male teacher is uncomfortable that’s on them except in the most extreme cases. They also unfairly target girls who have larger breasts and have cleavage in even modest tops, and girls with longer legs. I don’t think it’s the school’s job to police what kids are wearing past making sure nipples/areolas and genitals are covered by opaque material, and that students aren’t wearing offensive images or words (e.g. sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, etc.). There may be a few exceptions but they can be handled on a case to case basis. Otherwise, what a child/teen wears should be between them and their parents. 

Putting a child in a bra and sending them to school is not some kind of statement against sexism.  It's a child, and it's not appropriate.  Children don't even need bras!!!!  This is almost like child neglect.  Bethenny has no excuse to do something so stupid, she is super rich and very privileged.  Putting a boy or a girl in a bra top and sending them to school makes no sense, regardless of gender.  This is not about us being afraid that boys will be distracted.  It's just a fucked up thing to do to a child.  

If it was a 17 year old girl wearing leggings, or a tight top you might have something there.  But this is a 10 year old!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

Has there been any update on the custody arrangement between Jason and Bethenny?

I did a cursory search  and could not find a definitive answer. Couple of articles that you had to scroll through a million pictures and revisit the entire story and when you get to the end, no recent update.

I would think these reactionary pictures she posts with Brynn would work in Jason's favor. Yikes, the breast photo. 

• Love 7
On 9/26/2020 at 2:14 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Agree. Tinsley looks pretty in that photo. Especially next to Bethenny who resembles a California Raisin. Tinsley also looks high af but that’s a discussion for another day.. I like her face, hair and makeup here better than what she’s doing now. The fillers/Botox and high pony just make her look old and drawn. Softer hair looks so much better on her.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Alameda Unified School District’s dress code is what I think all schools should adopt:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/Alameda-schools-new-dress-code-Tube-tops-are-13167331.php

And an independent school in Austin, TX:

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/schools-relax-dress-codes-in-bid-to-end-body-shaming-11563010202

So, yes, there are schools, including public schools, who have implemented the kind of dress code I was taking about. 

I’m not making a judgment on whether crop tops are appropriate or not. I’m just saying the school shouldn’t be making that judgment either. Pass judgement on Bethenny for allowing it but I disagree that the school should have a say. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She screamed and yelled at Heather, was frequently vicious to Sonja, tried to blame Kristen for John’s sketchy behavior and was an asshat to John. All of her negative personality traits were highlighted from jump.

I just finished Season 13 where Dorinda was extremely nice and friendly with Tinsley and was interested in her life. Maybe she switches from bad to nice when her head spins around.

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Y’all need to stop with the seatbelt-shaming! I for one am happy that Frankel hasn’t brought Bryn to the cosmetic surgeon yet.

Not yet. Likely won't be long before she takes her to an appointment and asks the cosmetic surgeon "Can you please make my daughter look a little less Hoppy?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

The crop top, which has come back in style, is covered with a shirt that covers the arms, so in my daughter's school it would be allowed. 

That long sleeve flannel would be so uncomfortable these last few days, it's humid and 80 degrees.  I know my elementary school child couldn't keep that long sleeve shirt on all day, she'd be "bursting hot". 

She's in the northeast, right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Lemons said:

That long sleeve flannel would be so uncomfortable these last few days, it's humid and 80 degrees.  I know my elementary school child couldn't keep that long sleeve shirt on all day, she'd be "bursting hot". 

She's in the northeast, right?

Long Island.  It’s been hot and humid here.  Unless she goes to school in the City.  Same temp.  Lots of them have stayed in the Hamptons since there’s been a lot of no good going on in the City.

• Love 1