Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Secrets Revealed, Part 1

• Start Topic

Whaaaaat???!! Man, those parents are old world.

In Italy that's still pretty common. Most women I know use pads because tampons are "unnatural" (despita premarital sex being common lol). I imagine it's mainstream in the South, especially.  Even the tampons available are few and far between compared to the zillions of pad brands on the shelves. So I guess Teresa's fam really is "Italian" in their thinking on several things. 

Edited by diorella78

Finally got to watch. I agree that it was boring. The biggest "secret" (which was not so much) revealed to me was that the entire Giudice clan is over Milania, except for Joe. I almost start to wonder if he favors her and that's why she's so bratty.

Teresa has admitted (maybe on WWHL?) that Milania is her favourite. And I think she is Joe's favourite, too. Teresa said she likes that Milania is feisty. Some say feisty. Some say she-demon. If the stories are true about Milania being well behaved in school, then it's possible she only acts this way for the cameras. Who knows? I know I shouldn't, but I still laugh when I think about that little girl calling her father an old troll.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

Am I out of the loop on current beauty routines? Dina said on WWHL that Tre can keep her hair and makeup on for four days because of the way she sleeps face up, hair fanned on the pillow. Do people actually wear the same makeup for four days??!! Is she referring to just fake lashes? I can't imagine someone wouldn't wash their face for four damn days. Mine would be so oily the makeup would slide off anyway. Maybe one could go four days without washing their hair if they have dry hair but that's also gross to me. I know my hair would smell after four days. Mine is long and curly/wavy and that texture picks up smells from cooking, sweat, being outdoors, etc. Tre's looks thick like it would hold smells too. That just really grossed me out.

No you are not out of the loop!!! That is nasty. Even on the weekends, when I don't wear makeup, I wash my face in the evening & I have dry skin!!! I am betting Teresa's is NOT dry. That is awful. Maybe after the cameras went off, she got up & washed her face? Gross.

• Love 1

"Secrets Revealed"??? WTF secrets did we learn from this snoozefest?  That the twins are completely and totally self-absorbed? That Amber is a total nutjob when she drinks? That Tre doesn't wash her face or hair for FOUR FREAKING DAYS?

And seriously, if I had to hear about tampons one more time, I was gonna blow chunks. TMI....

This show has had it.

• Love 3

Any time I fall asleep with eye makeup, which of course is always after a night out when I'm really done up, I wake up with my eyes so watery/irritated worse than my worst allergy days, I cannot imagine someone going four days made up. I don't care how you sleep how does it not smudge let alone irritate. I've heard of people not touching their hair for days, but never make up I don't care what kind of products you're using or if a professional does it. I found Teresa sleeping with her hair like that amusing because I did that when I'd get my perms... in 7th/8 th/9 th grade. Does that mean I missed my chance for a "haircare line" too?

• Love 2
And seriously, if I had to hear about tampons one more time, I was gonna blow chunks. TMI....

This show has had it.

Ugh, same here. I ended up having to mute it because it was making my husband sick to his stomach. It's really sad that people get so used to the cameras being around that they have no shame. We hear talk about sexual positions, tampon usage, what a bidet is for, etc. I could do without it all. 

• Love 2

Ok, this is a liiiiittle off topic, too but here goes. I, too, was not allowed to wear tampons, as a young girl, in the early 80s! So, I hated pads. While mom was at work one afternoon, I said to myself-just go get one of hers, how hard can it be, she's not here, etc. well, I believe the lovely pink plastic applicators were fairly new but I was sheltered, lol. Anyhow, I tried it and in doing so, managed to get my, um, okay "lip" hung in the 4 points. It was shocking and I didn't want to rectify that situation, immediately, so I hopped around howling for a good, long minute. It was dreadful, I got busted cuz of my little sister who came to investigate my screams of pain. It was a couple more years before I tried that! Whispers....I shook it off btw. Sorry if my lil anecdote offends. Thought some of my "sheltered" friends might get a giggle. HOPE it doesn't offend! Apologies if so.

• Love 9

If the stories are true about Milania being well behaved in school, then it's possible she only acts this way for the cameras.

According to the personal experience of a poster in Milania's thread, the brat's behavior is just as bad and/or worse off-camera.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1

Don't you remember Rosie taking care of the Gorga and Giudice kids down the shore?  She can't handle those kids.  They'd have her tied up and thrown in a closet in no time.  But I do think she might be good for Joe if the two of them would stay off the sauce.  They both have a sensitive side.

I think Mama Giudice is probably going to move in.  She has no husband, and didn't her house just go into foreclosure too?  Or did they own a few homes also?  

Ha! This reminded me of an episode of "Cheers" when Cliff babysat Carla's unruly clan and they ended up throwing him down the bar steps, wrapped up like a mummy! Come to think of it -- except for the being convicted felons part -- Tre and Joe are not unlike Carla and Nick Tortelli, complete with out-of-control Milania.

Who, by the way, I would pay extra to see on my TV screen any day of the week. Throw in Ayden, Phaedra's absolutely delicious son who is wise beyond his years, and I'll quit my job to watch!

I know people are appalled at Milania's antics, and her parents' non-discipline, but you have to admit that she is one of the few non-scripted funny things on TV anywhere! I love me some kids with personality -- especially when I can turn them off should I tire of them LOL.

• Love 2

Despite all her efforts, I always thought Teresa has sort of a plain homely face.  I always credited the relative good looks of her daughters to the Juicy Joe genes (before Joe became a drunk bloated mess).  People say Gia and Milania look like her, but I think they look a million times better then their mother and the other two have the potential to be very pretty.

Dina is so strange to me, sometimes she looks absolutely gorgeous and other times her face looks positively simian.  I have never seen anyone who I think looks pretty and ugly (it is usually one or the other).  It is like the Seinfeld episode where the girl looked totally different depending on the lighting.

Mel is one of the few people who look better now than she did ten years ago.  She has had some of the best plastic surgery I have ever seen.  I also think she is naturally slim and has so far resisted the urge to glue two giant fake balloons to her chest (as far as I know).

I think Gia will grow up to be quite an exotic beauty; Milania I can't picture yet older. Gabriella, the spitting image of Joe's mother, is beautiful but, to me, Audriana is simply breathtaking -- a Botticelli painting come to life. My heart melts whenever I see her gorgeous blue eyes and curly mop of hair onscreen.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

But Kathy is also a cousin to the family, where Melissa is an Aunt.  She also has kids closer in age to the Guidice's.  Milania and Antonio are friends.  Whereas Kathy's kids are older.  Makes a difference.

The Teresa/Kathy thing is that their parents have been at war their whole lives.  Can't expect much of a relationship growing up like that.

Teresa has said many times that Kathy was like a sister to her growing up. They were very very close. I believe that the parents had the falling out fairly recently.

The girls always run to Melissa excitedy and hug her.

Not Gia. Gia doesn't like her. Smart girl.

• Love 3

I hate how the twins double team to attack anyone who they think is being rude to them.  Sort of like raptors with big tits and very annoying voices...

...also called Kyle and Kim in Bevery Hills.

fingers-pointed.jpg

(sorry, couldn't resist, I love this picture, especially during Halloween)

Edited by Pollock
  • Love 12

I think Kathy and Teresa's falling out started when Kathy didn't ask Teresa to be in her wedding party (I'm your only girl cousin!).  Teresa said that she and Joe and Kathy and Richie used to hang out too even after the wedding until Richie became too obnoxious.  So even despite their parents feud, they did probably spend time together.  I got the sense from both of them that they did kind of grow up together even though Kathy was a little older.  

Kathy did say that Teresa visited when Victoria was in the hospital (when Teresa interrupted).  She showed a family photo of them all at a big Italian family Sunday dinner and they all were there.  They all lived within 10 miles of each other.  They probably saw each other at least once a month, if not more.

• Love 2
I have a relative with hair just like Theresa's (she can't blow out herself either) and once she has a blow out or treatment she doesn't wash for days either. I get why but still ick.

2 words: dry shampoo. It's a lifesaver!

Seriously, though, as a fellow long-haired, curly-headed gal (whose hair tends to be dry) like Tre, I'll vouch we really CAN go much longer without washing our hair than our straight/fine-haired friends without it being "gross."   NOW this is only if I straighten my hair.  When I am curly, I have to wash (well, I use Wen so it's not really washing...more like conditioning) mostly every day because I wake up looking like Medusa! 

Not washing your makeup off every night though?  Now I'll definitely co-sign on the ick factor there! 

• Love 2

The revelation that Teresa can stretch her hair and makeup for four days explains so much.  Now I know why she always looks like a greasy, spackled mess.....because she is!

Out of all the ways to economize she picks this, yeesh............

• Love 3

The revelation that Teresa can stretch her hair and makeup for four days explains so much.  Now I know why she always looks like a greasy, spackled mess.....because she is!

It looks like it is applied with a palette knife-maybe she just waits for it to fall off.  How does one bathe and shower without getting their face wet and still feel clean?

Teresa looks about five years younger when she drops the makeup.

• Love 2
Way to let the world know that all you do "in bed" is sleep.

Heh, really. So much for Teresa's claim that she and Juicy bang every night because he just has to have it.

Not Gia. Gia doesn't like her. 

And yet, when Gia's dance teacher asked who inspires her, Gia said her aunt. (Though, I guess she could've meant Maria(?) or Pete's wife, if one of them is also a "performer".) Gia also said that she liked Melissa's song.

I would bet that any animosity Gia may have had towards Melissa stemmed mostly from shit her lying, twisted mother fed her.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3

I read on another site that Gia's music video will drop tomorrow (is that the proper terminology?).  I think Tre spent 10k on the video.

Well, at least Gia will get four days use out of the hair and makeup.

• Love 6

I read on another site that Gia's music video will drop tomorrow (is that the proper terminology?).  I think Tre spent 10k on the video.

I saw that too and it's just another negative mark in Teresa's "Mom" column.  Who let's their 13 year old daughter dress like that?

Maybe Teresa was planning ahead and thought Gia might make it big and be the breadwinner while she's in the slammer.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I also was not allowed to use tampons as a teen.  In the 80's.

It was viewed as a bit too sexual for a young girl, I guess?

I work with teenagers. One specifically was 18 and when I didn't have a pad but offered her the tampon, she was distraught. Said she was a virgin, it wouldn't fit, etc.  And this was like, 2 months ago.

• Love 2

Turbogirlnyc, Dina has said she uses Makeup For Ever's HD foundation. A good substitute is HD Studio Foundation by Nyx or Revlon PhotoReady (so sorry if this is too off topic for this board!)

I use Makeup Forever foundation, it is awesome as well as the mascara!

I'm sure Dina has chemical peels, it leaves your skin soft and youthful and gives you a natural glow. Whatever her skin regimen is, her complexion is amazing!

I saw that too and it's just another negative mark in Teresa's "Mom" column.  Who let's their 13 year old daughter dress like that?

Maybe Teresa was planning ahead and thought Gia might make it big and be the breadwinner while she's in the slammer.

Have you watched Dance Moms?  They are letting their 10 year olds dress like that - even skimpier. Lol.  Don't go to today's dance competitions if you don't want to see sexualized preteens in skimpy outfits doing hip hop.  It's SOP.  I think all these people in the dance world have been desensitized. It's really crazy.

• Love 3

Have you watched Dance Moms?  They are letting their 10 year olds dress like that - even skimpier. Lol.  Don't go to today's dance competitions if you don't want to see sexualized preteens in skimpy outfits doing hip hop.  It's SOP.  I think all these people in the dance world have been desensitized. It's really crazy.

IMO, just mine, there is a world of difference between dance competitions and a music video made to make money. JS

• Love 1

IMO, just mine, there is a world of difference between dance competitions and a music video made to make money. JS

No difference IMO.  They get PAID to go on Dance Moms and be berated by a witch and have their mothers act like absolute moronic monsters.  Maybe even worse.

• Love 2

I agree. Most dance comps have even their pre-teen (8-12 year olds) dancing in bra tops. Not cropped leotard tops, but literally underwire bras purchased from the lingerie dept and then styled for the costumes. I haven't seen Gia or any of the kids wear anything inappropropriate. 

That video was on the 'sexy level' of Hit Me Baby One More Time. I really dislike so many people trying their best to it look like Gia is being pimped out on a Kardashian level. 

Did Dina literally mean not washing a face for four days, or just lump hair and makeup together? If your hair is dry, four days isn't unrealistic. Also, really good false lashes can last that long.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 3

No difference IMO.  They get PAID to go on Dance Moms and be berated by a witch and have their mothers act like absolute moronic monsters.  Maybe even worse.

Dance Mom, the show, is NOT real, for the most part. It is not much different than the HW shows, staged and semi-scripted.

For me the difference is, with real dance competitions verses girl music groups that is, kids competing in dance are NOT dancing on a stage with screaming fans emulating their movements and their look/dress in their day to day lives. No one ever pays to go watch dance competitions, buys videos of competitions to watch with their friends.....well, in general act like fans of musical groups. lol

• Love 1

Dance Mom, the show, is NOT real, for the most part. It is not much different than the HW shows, staged and semi-scripted.

For me the difference is, with real dance competitions verses girl music groups that is, kids competing in dance are NOT dancing on a stage with screaming fans emulating their movements and their look/dress in their day to day lives. No one ever pays to go watch dance competitions, buys videos of competitions to watch with their friends.....well, in general act like fans of musical groups. lol

Maybe not normal competitions, but people do buy tickets and line up to see the Dance Moms girls at appearances and at competitions, so it is similar. Those girls do have fans, and many, many girls at dance studios are now wearing their hair and asking for practice clothes like the girls on the show, and I've seen more backwards running and flex footed turns, etc., in normal studios, like the Dance Moms girls do in every single routine.

Either way, Gia has not exhibited any age inappropriate behavior on the show, or given any indication that she's doing anything sneaky or slutty. No matter how obnoxious her adult relatives are, it's unfair to her to peg her as a trashy Miley Cyrus kid, when all we've seen is some normal early teen angst.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 4

Maybe not normal competitions, but people do buy tickets and line up to see the Dance Moms girls at appearances and at competitions, so it is similar. Those girls do have fans, and many, many girls at dance studios are now wearing their hair and asking for practice clothes like the girls on the show, and I've seen more backwards running and flex footed turns, etc., in normal studios, like the Dance Moms girls do in every single routine.

Either way, Gia has not exhibited any age inappropriate behavior on the show, or given any indication that she's doing anything sneaky or slutty. No matter how obnoxious her adult relatives are, it's unfair to her to peg her as a trashy Miley Cyrus kid, when all we've seen is some normal early teen angst.

First, the "competitions" on Dance Mom are closed, not open to the public because they are staged/fake, I live in the area! Second, if moms allow their young daughters to dress in clothes and wear makeup like they do in competitions in day to day life, that is on them and is wrong IMO. Third, go look at Gia's twitter, she has tweeted about a site that is for adults 18 + and older. She is 13 and no matter how you look at it, 13 is NOT the same as 16 let alone 18. She needs to be a kid right now and deal with the chaos in her life because of her parents.

WireWrap, I thought they were open n'at.  See what I did there???   I live in the area too!!   

First, the "competitions" on Dance Mom are closed, not open to the public because they are staged/fake, I live in the area!

Ha! This reminded me of an episode of "Cheers" when Cliff babysat Carla's unruly clan and they ended up throwing him down the bar steps, wrapped up like a mummy! Come to think of it -- except for the being convicted felons part -- Tre and Joe are not unlike Carla and Nick Tortelli, complete with out-of-control Milania.

Who, by the way, I would pay extra to see on my TV screen any day of the week. Throw in Ayden, Phaedra's absolutely delicious son who is wise beyond his years, and I'll quit my job to watch!

I know people are appalled at Milania's antics, and her parents' non-discipline, but you have to admit that she is one of the few non-scripted funny things on TV anywhere! I love me some kids with personality -- especially when I can turn them off should I tire of them LOL.

Ayden is the most adorable lite boy ever. Phaedra has done something right with that little boy, sweet and polite and cute as a button.

• Love 1

Gia has been performing since she was at least 8 years old (I'm guessing she was about that age when the show started). Dancing and singing is her thing (whether she's good or not is a different story). As far as I can tell this is her being a kid. And I agree her costumes from dancing school were probably just as inappropriate.

• Love 2

WireWrap, I thought they were open n'at.  See what I did there???   I live in the area too!!   

The first 2 seasons of Dance Moms they showed real competitions then they started to stage them. Look at the "audience" in the last few seasons, there is hardly anyone there! lol The dance studio is real, but the show is now staged,  the girls are real students, although not all go to Abby Lee Studios for class.

Gia has been performing since she was at least 8 years old (I'm guessing she was about that age when the show started). Dancing and singing is her thing (whether she's good or not is a different story). As far as I can tell this is her being a kid. And I agree her costumes from dancing school were probably just as inappropriate.

Gia has taken dance since season 2 I believe. She joined the Xist Talent Agency not as a dancer but as someone looking to model. Season 3 she returned to dancing because the modeling did not pan out for her. Gia is OK at dancing but I do not recall her competing in dance at all, which those that are serious dancers do.

Edited by WireWrap

I really dislike so many people trying their best to it look like Gia is being pimped out on a Kardashian level. 

Teresa would cut off her left tit if it brought a promise of one of her fourbeautifuldaughters achieving even a fraction of the Kardashian fame and fortune; the woman has zero shame. She's already pimped Gia's backside in a scene or two.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
Heh, really. So much for Teresa's claim that she and Juicy bang every night because he just has to have it.

I thought that Teressa and Dina were laughing about T having sex while keeping her hair do. Teressa got on all fours and then hung her head off the bed saying "don't touch the hair." Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2

According to Radaronline, Looks like Dina wanted a threesome with Jim.  Oh wait, JIM confirmed the deets.  Lol.  But maybe Dina was the one who wanted a scene cut from the show because she was talking about Tommy liking it up the ass.

And according to the source, she proved that in a super-raunchy scene that ended up on the cutting room floor!

“On the Bravo site, there is a scene where Amber and Jim [Marchese] kiss in a limo,” the source explained. “Everone was calling out saying they wanted to see them kiss. What’s not seen on the tape is that Dina says that she wants to watch them make out. And after that, she comments that she wants to participate with them!”

“Was she just joking around? Absolutely not!” the source insisted. “Dina was dead serious about this.”

Finally, in the same wild night, the source claims that Dina said she wanted to be “Teresa Aprea’s date for the evening and joked about wanting to get her ‘date drunk’ so she could get lucky. The moral of the story is that Dina is a freak!”

Radar reached out to Jim Marchese to confirm what the source had described, and he verified that all of these incidents were accurate.

• Love 2

No words.  Oh, but I'm calling my girlfriends "My Tribe". 

Two more words... Ambuh STFU!  Okay, I have more words.  Ambuh CLOWN MAKE UP!  OMG.  It's the worse I've ever seen and I hate Tamra Barney but Ambuh's make up is just fucking confusing.  I understand shadowing, but not fucking Super Hero eyes and brown shit on the cheek bones.  Someone?  Like Ambuh is wearing a Bat Man mask! 

Is one of those psychic twins Lisa Campenella?  Whateverhertummysurgeryfunnygalis?

I should never ever say "no words" again.  You all have my permission to slap me and say in a Cher voice "Snap out of it!"

JAIL JAIL JAIL JAIL!  CONVICT CONVICT CONVICT!  FELON FELON FELON!  "I love his hair and he makes me feel secured."   Stella (the German Shepard) can do that for you without committing any fraud.

His surprise is the Tuesday after Tre reports to jail.  He looked so disappointed  "Is this my surprise?"  LMAO

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

The psychic twins were very vague in there readings, all they had to do is watch the news to "read" those girls.  I did love the question they put to Amber about having someone difficult in her life and she went right to Melissa and not Jim! LOL.  Not being Catholic...is it a bad thing to have your astrology chart done or to have a reading?

Dina needs to quit all this mother/daughter stuff, first it was the tattoo, now it is the nose jobs, what is next? 

• Love 2