Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Secrets Revealed, Part 1

• Start Topic

It's very weird to me that anytime Teresa talks to her girls about school, her main concern is talking about boys and whether their male class mates find them attractive.  I know this show is heavily edited, but in the infamous scene where Teresa is getting the girls ready for school (like she supposedly does every day), she is surprised to learn about homework and tests.  She never seems to worry about the girls' grades and not one cent of all that ill gotten money went into a college fund.  One does not need to have a college education to be successful, but Teresa seems to be teaching her girls that their main value is in their looks and getting married.  The funny thing is I get the same vibe from Lauren Manzo and the troll twins (remember when the one twin said she now has to earn money like a man because she is divorced).  It is off to me to see this type of mentality in the twenty first century.  It is like they are just an urban version of those Gypsy clans that have the girls drop out of school and marry at a young age.  I appreciate that Dina's Lexi does not come off like this.

Thankfully, I have heard on this boards that Teresa's girls get good grades and seem to be smarter then their mother.  Perhaps Tre only talks about boys on camera so she comes off like the cool mom and is a better parent then I am giving her credit for?

That's not really true.  There have been scenes of Milania's report card, her first day at kindergarten, her doing her homework.  Andy Cohen has said she is very smart.  Apparently Garbriella doesn't like to be in the front of the cameras and Aduriana is just starting school.

Teresa actually has a degree from Berkeley College and she didn't get married until she was 28.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1

Rahul

Today. 1:11 pm

happykitteh, on 26 Oct 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

The poll on WWHL was "Who is the sexiest NJHW?" I'm not a Mel fan and I'm neutral on Dina - take her or leave her - but I was surprised Dina won. I think Dina's very pretty (hard to believe her and hag Caro are sisters) but IMO Mel is the prettiest/sexiest. Perhaps another rigged poll since Dina was the guest on WWHL?

There is a very strong resemblance between all the Laurita siblings--especially the sisters. I'm surprised you don't see it. Caroline may not be a prize beauty but if Dina refrains from having work done she could easily look like Caroline in another 15 years.

I do see the resemblence. What I meant is it's hard to believe one sister can be so pretty and one so unattractive when there is a resemblence. Dina's the pretty version, Caro's the f'ed up version. They are only ten years apart in age (Caro born 1961, Dina born 1971) so I don't think Dina will look as much a mess as Caro does when she's Caro's age in ten years. When Caro started the show seven years ago she was only three older than Dina is now and looked so much older than Dina does now and much, much less attractive than Dina at near the same age.

The other day I turned on the TV and it was on the Bravo channel during Caro's new show (I would never intentionally watch that garbage family). Caro was sitting on a couch doing a TH and she loooked just like Bette Davis' character in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane! Her lipstick was dark red and smeared, her eye makeup was so dark and sloppily applied. I immediately flashed to the Bette Davis character and laughed. I wonder if Lauren did her makeup.

That Laurita gene...It's a strong one.

I think Nic looks exactly like Chris.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 5

Kathy talks about he kids alot, but have we really ever seen her interact with Teresa or Melissa's kids? I'll give her pushing a stroller away during The Christening Fight, but besides that? Now Teresa and Melissa have each been shown interacting with each others' children, especially Teresa.

Neither Kathy nor Teresa can put their own petty BS aside, because they're constantly bickering and bringing up old fights.

Yes, we have seen Kathy interacting with Tre's kid.  One that stands out to me is when Gia has her 'It was torture' meltdown at Jac's house.  It was Kathy who talked to Gia and calmed her down.  Have we ever even seen Tre talk to Kathy's kids?  Kathy and Rich were also very caring to Tre's kids when they were at the pool party at Kathy's house.

IMO, Mel has interacted far more with Tre's kids than Tre with Mel's.  It also appears to me that Tre's kids with the exception of Gia, really like Mel.  One incident that really stood out to me was when Audriana was a toddler.  Mel and Tre were at some event.  Audriana walked over and went to Mel to be picked up instead of Tre. 

• Love 3

Does anyone think Teresa is just plain delusional?  Like she has some mental problem?  

She lies and lives in a fantasy land a little too much and a little too easily.

I used to think she was just a regular old Housewife Nutcase but I'm really thinking there is something seriously wrong with her.

Any psychologists on board who can give us a diagnosis? 

• Love 7

Kathy has always been very sweet with Tre's kids.  In this last episode we saw a scene where she was greeting and hugging Miliania.  There was an episode in S3 or S4 where Kathy came over to Tre's house with lots of other folks and I was struck with the warmth that all the girls greeted Kathy. It told me that at one point they had been use to having her around and were comfortable with her.

Last season there was an episode that really stood out to me. It was near the beginning of the season when Tre's father was in the hospital and she was all bat-shit crazy about whether or not Joey and Mel had gone to the hospital soon enough to visit him. Kathy and Rich were talking on the couch about whether or not she should go to the hospital to see the old man. She wanted to go but was afraid she wouldn't be welcome because of the whole family rift. She was very much afraid that she would make things worse and cause drama if she were there. She was crying and Rich was very sweet with her, pointing out that the right thing to do would probably be to go and see him as she would regret it if the old man passed away and she hadn't visited him. They never showed us the resolution here, so I am not sure if Kathy ever went to see him.  Later, however, we saw their two teenage kids go to the hospital by themselves to visit him. I thought that was so sweet.  In my experience teenagers are not big fans of visiting anyone in the hospital, let alone someone that is not currently on good terms with their family. They went, however, and my assumption is that this was encouraged by Rich and Kathy. That told me that they are able to rise above family friction and drama and keep their eyes on the big picture when necessary. I think they would do the same with Tre's girls. I have no doubt that Tre probably knows this but her hatred for Kathy is so unreasonable that she would never be able to admit it. 

ETA: Kathy has often mentioned Tre's kids in her blogs. Commenting on cute family scenes and pointing out how smart/cute/funny they are. She speaks of them with fondness and love. Tre on the other hand has rarely commented on Kathy's kids. I remember her doing it once very early on (I think an episode where Victoria went to a dance), but other than that, she pretty much ignores anything about them on shows where they are included. I thought it was beyond tacky during the above mentioned episode for Teresa to not call out in her blog that Kathy's kids went to the hospital to visit her father and say that she was grateful or proud of them for doing that.  She spent lots of time bitching and moaning about the folks that didn't bother to go, but no gratitude for a couple of teenagers who took the time to go and see the old man. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

Kathy has always been very sweet with Tre's kids.  In this last episode we saw a scene where she was greeting and hugging Miliania.  There was an episode in S3 or S4 where Kathy came over to Tre's house with lots of other folks and I was struck with the warmth that all the girls greeted Kathy. It told me that at one point they had been use to having her around and were comfortable with her.

Last season there was an episode that really stood out to me. It was near the beginning of the season when Tre's father was in the hospital and she was all bat-shit crazy about whether or not Joey and Mel had gone to the hospital soon enough to visit him. Kathy and Rich were talking on the couch about whether or not she should go to the hospital to see the old man. She wanted to go but was afraid she wouldn't be welcome because of the whole family rift. She was very much afraid that she would make things worse and cause drama if she were there. She was crying and Rich was very sweet with her, pointing out that the right thing to do would probably be to go and see him as she would regret it if the old man passed away and she hadn't visited him. They never showed us the resolution here, so I am not sure if Kathy ever went to see him.  Later, however, we saw their two teenage kids go to the hospital by themselves to visit him. I thought that was so sweet.  In my experience teenagers are not big fans of visiting anyone in the hospital, let alone someone that is not currently on good terms with their family. They went, however, and my assumption is that this was encouraged by Rich and Kathy. That told me that they are able to rise above family friction and drama and keep their eyes on the big picture when necessary. I think they would do the same with Tre's girls. I have no doubt that Tre probably knows this but her hatred for Kathy is so unreasonable that she would never be able to admit it. 

ETA: Kathy has often mentioned Tre's kids in her blogs. Commenting on cute family scenes and pointing out how smart/cute/funny they are. She speaks of them with fondness and love. Tre on the other hand has rarely commented on Kathy's kids. I remember her doing it once very early on (I think an episode where Victoria went to a dance), but other than that, she pretty much ignores anything about them on shows where they are included. I thought it was beyond tacky during the above mentioned episode for Teresa to not call out in her blog that Kathy's kids went to the hospital to visit her father and say that she was grateful or proud of them for doing that.  She spent lots of time bitching and moaning about the folks that didn't bother to go, but no gratitude for a couple of teenagers who took the time to go and see the old man. 

All I can ever remember Teresa saying about Victoria, Kathy's daughter, is when Andy asked Kathy about Victoria's brain tumor as a child, Kathy started to relay the particulars and Teresa interrupted and made it about how she went to see the child in the hospital. 

Every time they show Teresa she always has a vacant couldn't care less look on her face whenever the discussion is not about her.

Girl bye.

See above post.  You absolutely nailed the essence of Teresa.

• Love 6

And there's the difference between Jac and Caroline (whom Dina said she could see a reconciliation with).  Caroline's twitter had nothing, and much like Dina, Caroline has refused to discuss their differences.   Keeping it as private as they can in the public eye.

Jac, on the other hand, goes all junior high twitter crazy and gets her daughter and husband involved (Chris favorited her tweet, so she's right?).  How old is she?  I would not have even given Dina the impression that I had watched the show if I were her, but Jac sits there, all eagle eyed, fingers on keyboard....

She's her own worst enemy.  The kindest thing Chris could do is take her keyboard away.

Why do I imagine Jac reaching over and grabbing Chris's phone, "Gimme that!" and hitting 'favorite', and then saying, "There! That will show them."

• Love 3

To me, Caroline, Dina, Chris, Albie and Christopher all have a resemblance to each other in varying degrees. The Laurita gene is definitely strong. It's kinda funny how "the Manzo" family is associated with this show, yet it's technically Laurita'd-up.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 5

One does not need to have a college education to be successful, but Teresa seems to be teaching her girls that their main value is in their looks and getting married.  The funny thing is I get the same vibe from Lauren Manzo and the troll twins (remember when the one twin said she now has to earn money like a man because she is divorced).  It is off to me to see this type of mentality in the twenty first century.  It is like they are just an urban version of those Gypsy clans that have the girls drop out of school and marry at a young age.  I appreciate that Dina's Lexi does not come off like this.

I think Lauren is a pill, but I just wanted to point out that Lauren did get a degree in cosmetology.

If memory serves, Lauren   only wanted to do hair, but when she, Caroline  & maybe Jac(?) checked out a beauty school she was advised  it would be better to get a cosmetology degree for more job opportunitites...Lauren didn't want to have to touch skin  learning how to  wax which would be required .

Caroline said you're go to cosmetology school and she did.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 1
I think that even with Teresa and Kathy at odds, Kathy would step in to help without hesitation. Kathy is all about the kids and is mature enough to put the Giudice girls needs ahead of any petty BS between her and their mother.

I don't doubt Kathy would help out but I do doubt that it would be due to maturity. I think it would be so she can look like the selfless kindly "good one." That said, who cares? If the result is the kids getting support and love and care and all that shit while they're missing their mom, then good for whomever helps out no matter what the motive may be.

It's funny because I saw WWHL last night and Dina claimed she doesn't do anything special to keep her skin so smooth & pristine. She did admit to having microdermabrasion two weeks or months ago. But there's no way that woman, who looks younger than me at 28, hasn't tweaked her face with botox/fillers and/or had tons of peels and facials. She was also asked about the makeup she uses and she said she owed her "youthful" look to her makeup artist. Just for once I wish one of these bravolebrities or celebs would at least say what kind of skin care or cosmetics they use. Not that I could afford it.

It's possible. I am at least Dina's age (and a smoker) and have not a single wrinkle or dark spot or whatever. All I do is use sunblock every day and have good genes.

This episode actually made me like Amber.

It feels weird to say but Amber just doesn't bother me. She seems OK enough, I guess. Not someone I'd be best buds with but not someone I'd hate either.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

Well the secrets could have been left untold.  That was incredibly boring.  Bravo should have lined up ads for NoDoz, Red Bull, any product with any caffeine at all for this show.  They needed to run a disclaimer first not to operate any machinery as this may cause extreme drowsiness.  

The twins were awful.  Both the twins and Amber try too hard.  Dina is boring, done with Teresa, Melissa was just kind of there.   

I think they're testing the waters with having scenes with Joe and the girls to see if they could hold interest through an entire show or special.  Had I ever made the comment about backhanding someone at that age, my mom would've grounded or reprimanded me in some way.  But Joe thinks it's cute.  It's not.  Wait until Milania is a teenager.  And the constant calling her mother - the child is desperate for attention.  I think she definitely needs counselling as does the entire family.

The whole Kathy/Teresa scene was fake.  And Teresa, if you're so offended that people think you need a dictionary, why don't you do something about it?  Become better read, work at it.  Oh, wait - my bad, you don't read things all the way through. (She may have time for more reading in 2015).  Teresa cannot stand for anyone else to do well - she has to be the top banana.  Very insecure woman at the core.  I am betting if any of her daughters do well, she will take full credit. If Gia was to become some superstar model, she'd be saying oh she gets it all  from me.   As someone said above, everything has to be about Teresa all the time or she loses interest. 

• Love 3

Maybe Teresa can make a New Years Resolution that in 2015 she will take more time to cook for more people with restricted social contacts, read more (possibly the dictionary), reflect on the importance of license plates, and, in general become a better person serving and studying shut-ins. Oh, wait....

• Love 5

Finally got to watch. I agree that it was boring. The biggest "secret" (which was not so much) revealed to me was that the entire Giudice clan is over Milania, except for Joe. I almost start to wonder if he favors her and that's why she's so bratty. I've never seen him be mean or dismissive to the other girls (in fact, I've seen some very lovely bonding with Gia), but he really seems to think Milania can do no wrong. I would not allow my child to threaten to hit another child. He thinks it's funny, coming from such a young kid, but now the problem is that SHE thinks it's funny. And she won't stop. Gia and Gabriella clearly cannot stand her. 

• Love 2

Does anyone think Teresa is just plain delusional?  Like she has some mental problem?  

Any psychologists on board who can give us a diagnosis?

All I can ever remember Teresa saying about Victoria, Kathy's daughter, is when Andy asked Kathy about Victoria's brain tumor as a child, Kathy started to relay the particulars and Teresa interrupted and made it about how she went to see the child in the hospital.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• Love 4

WireWrap - I don't mean to ignite the "did Teresa grow up sheltered?" debate again, but it was just said on WWHL that Teresa had a curfew until she was married!! I kid you not!

Figures...

Teresa also has said she wasn't allowed to use anything inserted during her period...she  had to use a  a pad.

As That's My Black Momma from MadTV would say ...it's to protect her virtude!

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 2

Figures...

Teresa also has said she wasn't allowed to use anything inserted during her period...she  had to use a  a pad.

As That's My Black Momma from MadTV would say ...it's to protect her virtude!

Even MY parents were NOT that strict/strange! lol

• Love 1

Whaaaaat???!! Man, those parents are old world.

Mine were the same...I wasn't allowed to use a tampon until after I graduated high school, bought them myself and never told my parents until after the fact.  My parents would not buy them.  And, my parents were born in this country.  Just super strict and super old-fashioned.....my father used to take me shopping for my bathing suits and I wasn't allowed to wear a bikini or a halter top, or anything low cut. 

• Love 3

Mine were the same...I wasn't allowed to use a tampon until after I graduated high school, bought them myself and never told my parents until after the fact.  My parents would not buy them.  And, my parents were born in this country.  Just super strict and super old-fashioned.....my father used to take me shopping for my bathing suits and I wasn't allowed to wear a bikini or a halter top, or anything low cut. 

Aw man, I'm very busty.  Especially in high school.  I wouldn't walk around my father in a bikini - always covered up.  I had many accidents on my period in high school and my dad was the one to come pick me up with a sweater wrapped around my waist.  We wouldn't talk about it at all.  Just silence on the way home.  {Aging myself, but I used the pads with the belt! - HORROR}  Miss Lil Lab has much more support from me.  Wonder how Joe is going to handle all this.

I'm just dumbfounded at this Gia and her singing group.  I mean, what happened to cheer? 

When Milania was telling Joe she would date at 16 and he said no, 18.  She went to grab his face and Joe pulled back like she was going to take a swing.  He calmed her down by kissing her cheek.  That child scares me.  FREE GABRIELLA!!!!!!!!! 

• Love 4

Aw man, I'm very busty.  Especially in high school.  I wouldn't walk around my father in a bikini - always covered up.  I had many accidents on my period in high school and my dad was the one to come pick me up with a sweater wrapped around my waist.  We wouldn't talk about it at all.  Just silence on the way home.  {Aging myself, but I used the pads with the belt! - HORROR}  Miss Lil Lab has much more support from me.  Wonder how Joe is going to handle all this.

I'm just dumbfounded at this Gia and her singing group.  I mean, what happened to cheer? 

When Milania was telling Joe she would date at 16 and he said no, 18.  She went to grab his face and Joe pulled back like she was going to take a swing.  He calmed her down by kissing her cheek.  That child scares me.  FREE GABRIELLA!!!!!!!!! 

I posted a story earlier and it described Teresa and her quest for Gia to be famous.  I think Gia will go very far in life if she puts down the microphone and lip gloss and picks up her books.  I figure Gia has probably surpassed her parents grade level of knowledge by now so she is on her own.  It would be nice to think she might get some help from Aunt Melissa-who at least has a teaching degree.

It is funny you said that about Gabriella-she is the one child of Teresa's I think may break the mold and be a normal kid.  I cheer for her to make the break and live a happy life-I think she will be the one to miss Joe the most-I believe he is her soccer coach.  He will also be getting out of prison when she is at rough age-16 or so-long time for that little girl to be without her dad. 

The Teresa/Kathy thing is that their parents have been at war their whole lives.  Can't expect much of a relationship growing up like that.

I think Teresa inherited her father's ability to hold a grudge.  I am sure after what Kathy's mom said about crime and punishment the feud will continue forever more.

• Love 2

Don't you jut love her reasoning!?! LOL She liked Kathy and thought Teresa was over reacting about the dictionary UNTIL she saw that Kathy was filming with Jac! That is her main objection to Kathy, she gets along with Jac. PATHETIC

I know!

I'm betting that Dina was using Teresa as her "meal ticket" to be on RHONJ.  

Oops!  That backfired now that Teresa will be in the slammer.

• Love 3

At this point I would distance myself from anyone who associated with Jac as well. That woman is clearly unstable, vindictive and untrustworthy. Kathy will find out soon enough that Theresa's lies are a walk in the park compared to Jac's insanity. She better not confide any secrets in her either because if Kathy and Theresa make up, and she leaves Jac in the dust, we're all gonna know about them soon enough. At least when Theresa is mad at you she ignores you and won't speak to you. Jac, not so much.

• Love 10

I don't know if Kathy is very close at all with the Guidice girls. I remember an episode, I think it was a couple seasons back, when the Guidices were having guests, the Walikis being one of the couples, and when Tre said Kathy and Richie were coming the girls were like, "Who??" Tre said, "You remember Kathy and Richie" and the girls said "Oh".  That makes me think the girls don't really know her. The girls do seem to love Melissa, part of the reason I think the "feud" between them Guidices and Gorgas has been exagerrated for the show. I don't think IRL they went as long between seeing each other as was said on the show. The girls always run to Melissa excitedy and hug her. I do think Kathy is a good mom, the best one on this franchise. Her kids are polite and respectful and I've never seen Kathy do anything to pimp them out for more screen time in a way that would be hurtful to them.

• Love 4

At this point I would distance myself from anyone who associated with Jac as well. That woman is clearly unstable, vindictive and untrustworthy. Kathy will find out soon enough that Theresa's lies are a walk in the park compared to Jac's insanity. She better not confide any secrets in her either because if Kathy and Theresa make up, and she leaves Jac in the dust, we're all gonna know about them soon enough. At least when Theresa is mad at you she ignores you and won't speak to you. Jac, not so much.

What "secrets" of Teresa's did Jac reveal and when and WHY/in response to? Unless you believe every word from an admitted felon I am not sure where you get the idea that Jac started this fight with Teresa. I am by no means saying that Jac is innocent or even rational but when did she lie and when did she betray Teresa?

• Love 3

I don't know if Kathy is very close at all with the Guidice girls. I remember an episode, I think it was a couple seasons back, when the Guidices were having guests, the Walikis being one of the couples, and when Tre said Kathy and Richie were coming the girls were like, "Who??" Tre said, "You remember Kathy and Richie" and the girls said "Oh".  That makes me think the girls don't really know her. The girls do seem to love Melissa, part of the reason I think the "feud" between them Guidices and Gorgas has been exagerrated for the show. I don't think IRL they went as long between seeing each other as was said on the show. The girls always run to Melissa excitedy and hug her. I do think Kathy is a good mom, the best one on this franchise. Her kids are polite and respectful and I've never seen Kathy do anything to pimp them out for more screen time in a way that would be hurtful to them.

But Kathy is also a cousin to the family, where Melissa is an Aunt.  She also has kids closer in age to the Guidice's.  Milania and Antonio are friends.  Whereas Kathy's kids are older.  Makes a difference.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4

I don't think they are "close" but IMO, that is because Teresa does not want Kathy in their lives, not the other way around. I still believe that Kathy would be there in a heartbeat for all of them without hesitation if given the chance. Teresa will never allow that to happen. 

• Love 4

Kathy is right.  Dina is a hypocrite.  So Kathy is using Jac for airtime?  Yeah Dina, you don't use anyone to promote your Ladybug charity.  And the producers don't schedule the cast to be with each other.  

Dina must be getting alimony to afford that apartment in NY.  What other income does she have if she doesn't come back to RHNJ?  I think she will if there is another season and I think Jac will back full time.  It'll be fun.  This show needs something besides the Tre pity party.

Lexi isn't going to NYU.  She didn't get in as we saw on the show.  She's going to Fordham last I read. 

• Love 2

The Teresa/Kathy thing is that their parents have been at war their whole lives.  Can't expect much of a relationship growing up like that.

I don't think that their parents have been at war their whole lives at all.  It was when Kathy's dad bought Tre's dad shoe repair business and Tre's dad claimed Kathy's dad owed him more money.  It wasn't even a lot a money IIRC.  Like someone else stated, Tre probably gets her holding a grudge forever from her dad.

Also, Tre has spoken about how close she and Kathy were when they were younger.  Tre can't get over Kathy coming on the show and Kathy saying that Audriana was all alone which Tre translated into Kathy saying she was a bad mom.  Tre will hold that false statement against Kathy to her grave.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3

But Kathy is using Jac for airtime. And Jac is using Kathy. And they're all using Theresa. What's so horrible about this? At least Kathy didn't bother to deny it because, umm, we all have eyes and have watched the show. And I agree with Dina, the filming of the fake concern during sentencing was ridiculous. I expect it from Jac. Kathy should take a step back before speaking if she wants to keep her self proclaimed saintly personality.

• Love 5

But Kathy is also a cousin to the family, where Melissa is an Aunt.  She also has kids closer in age to the Guidice's.  Milania and Antonio are friends.  Whereas Kathy's kids are older.  Makes a difference.

My point wasn't why Kathy isn't close to the girls, just that she isn't.

I still believe that Kathy would be there in a heartbeat for all of them without hesitation if given the chance. Teresa will never allow that to happen.

I agree Tre doesn't want anything to do with Kathy but I think it goes both ways. The only use Kathy has for Tre is to use her for screen time. I think Kathy is just as capable of holding a grudge - just like her mom - as Tre is. Kathy will do her fake sweet smile while throwing digs if they are forced together.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 4

I don't think that their parents have been at war their whole lives at all.  It was when Kathy's dad bought Tre's dad shoe repair business and Tre's dad claimed Kathy's dad owed him more money.  It wasn't even a lot a money IIRC.  Like someone else stated, Tre probably gets her holding a grudge forever from her dad.

Also, Tre has spoken about how close she and Kathy were when they were younger.  Tre can't get over Kathy coming on the show and Kathy saying that Audriana was all along which Tre translated into Kathy saying she was a bad mom.  Tre will hold that false statement against Kathy to her grave.

It was Kathy's father that lent Teresa's dad $200 to open a shoe repair business. Teresa's father never paid it back. We see where she gets her attitude about paying people from! LOL

But Kathy is using Jac for airtime. And Jac is using Kathy. And they're all using Theresa. What's so horrible about this? At least Kathy didn't bother to deny it because, umm, we all have eyes and have watched the show. And I agree with Dina, the filming of the fake concern during sentencing was ridiculous. I expect it from Jac. Kathy should take a step back before speaking if she wants to keep her self proclaimed saintly personality.

And Dina used Teresa and Teresa used Dina, Melissa, so on and so forth. They ALL need the others , no one is alone on this show or any HW show. The show is based on forced interactions. Oh, and Dina blamed the producers for "forcing" her tell the twins the story Teresa told her that she got from VG.

Who is Dina to say that the emotions weren't real for Jac or Kathy? Just because Dina is capable of cutting off family without a backward glance does not mean Kathy is that cold or that Jac is either. I think for both women, the tears were for the Giudice girls and family as a whole, NOT just Teresa. Lets see how much Dina is really around those kids after Teresa goes in if she visits, writes or takes calls from Teresa in prison. She had NO problem cutting Teresa out of her life for 2 years even though she was GM to Audrianna. JS

My point wasn't why Kathy isn't close to the girls, just that she isn't.

I agree Tre doesn't want anything to do with Kathy but I think it goes both ways. The only use Kathy has for Tre is to use her for screen time. I think Kathy is just as capable of holding a grudge - just like her mom - as Tre is. Kathy will do her fake sweet smile while throwing digs if they are forced together.

What grudge is Kathy's mom holding? It was Teresa's dad that held the grudge and refused to repay his brother in-law and sister. NOT the other way around. Teresa uses everyone for screen time as well. That is the premise of the show, Teresa is not THE show except in her mind. She is PART of the show and the show will go on without her on it. The biggest mistake any 1 HW can make is to believe they ARE or they MAKE the show, just ask Jill Zarin.

• Love 2

The way I see it is all these women are paid to do a job and that job is to interact and react.  All of them were told they needed to be filmed during the sentencing of Teresa.  Dina refused-no surprise there and Joe and Melissa declined.  I can give Joe and Melissa a pass because they are held to such scrutiny, Dina is a just lazy and pretty much screwed up the whole season running interference for Teresa and asking that she be allowed to keep her legal problems private.  Meanwhile, Teresa the felon took a huge paycheck from Bravo to show her life while awaiting trial/sentencing and did virtually nothing. 

Dina attacking Kathy-no surprise there because Kathy actually made an effort to get along with everyone on the cast-including Dina.  To me Dina has the big mouth when it comes to going after an easy target like Jim but in reality she is just as shitty if not more so than the rest of them.

I am thinking the picture of the decorated apartment is one Dina took a photo of-not her actual apartment. 

• Love 4

The way I see it is all these women are paid to do a job and that job is to interact and react.  All of them were told they needed to be filmed during the sentencing of Teresa.  Dina refused-no surprise there and Joe and Melissa declined.  I can give Joe and Melissa a pass because they are held to such scrutiny, Dina is a just lazy and pretty much screwed up the whole season running interference for Teresa and asking that she be allowed to keep her legal problems private.  Meanwhile, Teresa the felon took a huge paycheck from Bravo to show her life while awaiting trial/sentencing and did virtually nothing. 

Dina attacking Kathy-no surprise there because Kathy actually made an effort to get along with everyone on the cast-including Dina.  To me Dina has the big mouth when it comes to going after an easy target like Jim but in reality she is just as shitty if not more so than the rest of them.

I am thinking the picture of the decorated apartment is one Dina took a photo of-not her actual apartment. 

I thought that to about Dina's apartment too.  I'm glad you said it first and I can agree (I don't know exactly why.  LOL).  I agree with everything else.

What grudge is Kathy's mom holding? It was Teresa's dad that held the grudge and refused to repay his brother in-law and sister. NOT the other way around. Teresa uses everyone for screen time as well. That is the premise of the show, Teresa is not THE show except in her mind. She is PART of the show and the show will go on without her on it. The biggest mistake any 1 HW can make is to believe they ARE or they MAKE the show, just ask Jill Zarin.

It was Kathy's dad who owed Tre's dad the money, not the other way around. I'd be pisses too if a relative ripped me off, stole from me. I don't think this show will survive without Tre. I think Tre and Melissa were the ones people were interested in. Tre didn't do anything this season aside from talk about her "four beautiful daughters" and make excuses, there wasn't enough Mel screen time and as a result the ratings dropped. I DO NOT think a show built around Kathy, or Kathy and Jac, would draw viewers. Tre and Mel COULD have their own show and it would draw viewers, IMO. In other words Kathy definitely NEEDS Tre,Tre does not need Kathy. I don't know anything about Jill Zarin as I don't watch that franchise so I can't comment on that situation.

• Love 1

It was Kathy's dad who owed Tre's dad the money, not the other way around. I'd be pisses too if a relative ripped me off, stole from me. I don't think this show will survive without Tre. I think Tre and Melissa were the ones people were interested in. Tre didn't do anything this season aside from talk about her "four beautiful daughters" and make excuses, there wasn't enough Mel screen time and as a result the ratings dropped. I DO NOT think a show built around Kathy, or Kathy and Jac, would draw viewers. Tre and Mel COULD have their own show and it would draw viewers, IMO. In other words Kathy definitely NEEDS Tre,Tre does not need Kathy. I don't know anything about Jill Zarin as I don't watch that franchise so I can't comment on that situation.

Tre's dad bought the business from Kathy's dad and that was what the money issue was about.  I apologize for my previous posts.

• Love 1

Tre's dad bought the business from Kathy's dad and that was what the money issue was about.  I apologize for my previous posts.

So it was Tre's dad who ripped of his brother-in-law? Figures! Guess Tre comes by her dishonesty honestly. Why was Tre's dad holding a grudge if he was the one who owed money? Was it because he was expected to pay his debt and thought it unfair to be held accountable just like Tre is doing now?

Finally got to watch. I agree that it was boring. The biggest "secret" (which was not so much) revealed to me was that the entire Giudice clan is over Milania, except for Joe. I almost start to wonder if he favors her and that's why she's so bratty. I've never seen him be mean or dismissive to the other girls (in fact, I've seen some very lovely bonding with Gia), but he really seems to think Milania can do no wrong. I would not allow my child to threaten to hit another child. He thinks it's funny, coming from such a young kid, but now the problem is that SHE thinks it's funny. And she won't stop. Gia and Gabriella clearly cannot stand her. 

I'm 100% sure Milania looks and acts like a young Joe. She's even got his current keg body.

He can't help but think she's a chip off the old block

• Love 4

Almost forgeot one of my LOL moments - Tre doing pushups against the wall in the hotel suite, pulls her hand away, sees a dark smudge mark and says, "Ugh, I got tan on the wall"  Hahaha! Doesn't she know your supposed to wipe the tanning cream off your palm or they'll turn orange?

Am I out of the loop on current beauty routines? Dina said on WWHL that Tre can keep her hair and makeup on for four days because of the way she sleeps face up, hair fanned on the pillow. Do people actually wear the same makeup for four days??!! Is she referring to just fake lashes? I can't imagine someone wouldn't wash their face for four damn days. Mine would be so oily the makeup would slide off anyway. Maybe one could go four days without washing their hair if they have dry hair but that's also gross to me. I know my hair would smell after four days. Mine is long and curly/wavy and that texture picks up smells from cooking, sweat, being outdoors, etc. Tre's looks thick like it would hold smells too. That just really grossed me out.

Once again this show made me hungry! When they were eating the trays of sweets after the night of drinking I wanted one of those chocolate covered berries so badly!

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 6

Almost forgeot one of my LOL moments - Tre doing pushups against the wall in the hotel suite, pulls her hand away, sees a dark smudge mark and says, "Ugh, I got tan on the wall"  Hahaha! Doesn't she know your supposed to wipe the tanning cream off your palm or they'll turn orange?

Am I out of the loop on current beauty routines? Dina said on WWHL that Tre can keep her hair and makeup on for four days because of the way she sleeps face up, hair fanned on the pillow. Do people actually wear the same makeup for four days??!! Is she referring to just fake lashes? I can't imagine someone wouldn't wash their face for four damn days. Mine would be so oily the makeup would slide off anyway. Maybe one could go four days without washing their hair if they have dry hair but that's also gross to me. I know my hair would smell after four days. Mine is long and curly/wavy and that texture picks up smells from cooking, sweat, being outdoors, etc. Tre's looks thick like it would hold smells too. That just really grossed me out.

Once again this show made me hungry! When they were eating the trays of sweets after the night of drinking I wanted one of those chocolate covered berries so badly!

I think she sleeps in full makeup, she did that night! I can't imagine how bad her skin must be when she takes it off, her pores must be screaming for air all the time. It has been reported that Teresa wears a lot of extensions to make her hair look thick.

• Love 2

Almost forgeot one of my LOL moments - Tre doing pushups against the wall in the hotel suite, pulls her hand away, sees a dark smudge mark and says, "Ugh, I got tan on the wall" Hahaha! Doesn't she know your supposed to wipe the tanning cream off your palm or they'll turn orange?

I didn't catch the makeup comment but yes to the hair. Maybe her fake eyelashes she keeps on? You could tell she wasn't in full makeup in bed because her face was much lighter in bed then it was when she was up and about. Her eyes still looked dark though. I don't know how people do it either with the hair. I have a relative with hair just like Theresa's (she can't blow out herself either) and once she has a blow out or treatment she doesn't wash for days either. I get why but still ick.

• Love 2