Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Dealing With Demons

... a potential pregnancy forces them to face some unanswered questions.

Here's my unanswered question:  What the hell is wrong with her that she'd even consider getting pregnant again now???

Edited by FineWashables
  • Love 8

I am ready for the shit show at 9 but I just looked and it says at 8 there is also a new episode: "True Confessions" ? 

Meh... my tv says it's "new" but I think it's the round up show from last season.

Edited by BostonBlonde

I have a "true confession": every time I watch an episode of this dreck I think Dean & Tori steal a little piece of my soul.

And if anyone has ever read any of my posts they know I don't have a surfeit of soul to steal!

• Love 5

Oh my, when I began watching this last season I just set my DVR to record new episodes. Lo and behold when I checked my tonights scheduled recording this is shown. I don't know, I really hate the thought of this bitch getting any ratings or attention. I ended up feeling bad for Dean for putting up with this self involved ugly, ugly nag. I'll give it a shot.

• Love 2

2 minutes in & I'm ALREADY nauseated by Tori's love & devotion to this troll of a man. God... is she pathetic with her "8 years of love...love wins out" bologna. Ugh.

Why do these celeb types over analyze their children's every move & emotion? 

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 2

Ugh, how is this still on? I feel like if the universe would let them, they'd drag this out for ten seasons without any forward momentum. Will they stay together? Will they break up? Can they work past this?? Who cares? Why is this stupid shit on TV when it matters to no one besides them???

• Love 3

Why do they constantly talk about their fairytale and how special their love is. Then admit that after the first baby everything went downhill. Basically, it was hot for a few months then it faded. You'll never have the same passion and sex marathons after 4 kids that you had at the beginning. They had "fun" for a month at a beach house and when they get back home they're depressed again. So stop whining, grow up and get divorced. God.

I also don't understand how these two sad sacks with NO EMPLOYMENT can't seem to manage a few hours in the morning to get their kids ready for school on time. You do nothing all day.

At least Dean looks a little cleaner this season.

Finn is adorable.

Why am I watching this? It infuriates me.

• Love 9

First time poster! Yay!

Having watched all her other shows (except Cabin Fever because omg), this was the first time I've ever seen Mehran speak to her like that. It's obvious he's getting tired of it. 

This is your friend, Tori. Someone you said you've been close to since you were teenagers. HE is your business partner. He needs to know if you can continue to work with him because part of (if not most of) his lively hood is your businesses you made together. What a brush off!

Good on him for telling her she was too skinny, but a shame he had to quickly say she was healthy to avoid a crying meltdown. 

Also Dean, if you truly loved Tori, you would agree that another baby is a mistake. You (apparently) cannot afford the four you have and Finn nearly killed her. Man up, don't cry about getting your tubes tied, and start using protection.

• Love 5

Next week Dean gets a vasectomy? I'm no surgeon but I volunteer to do it. May be a little sloppy but I'm sure I'll get the job done.

Edited by Maire
  • Love 15

I guess I just don't get it - perhaps someone can help me out here.  WHY on earth does Tori have Finn and Hattie in (private) school??  And, on top of that, we are to feel sorry for her when her toddlers have meltdowns??  If neither of them have friggin jobs, why the hell do the little ones need to be in school????  I wanted to just scoop that poor little boy up when he was sobbing in the car.  My 5 year old had trouble adjusting to kindergarten, and that was the hardest thing I've ever done.  Yet, would never have hesitated if he were 2..... 

• Love 3

I honestly thought for a moment she was going to film the actual pee stream onto the test itself. Good grief woman!

I totally believe most of this is fake & they're milking every last drop of drama to make a nickel or a dime & because they're desperate to keep themselves on TV. Still I watch. Tori's still so serious. All. The. Time. And Dean still looks rough & like he's completely over this crap. They needed to sneak around & screw around a few months & the new would've worn off. Except their kids are adorable so there's that. Part of me still questions if Dean was determined to get her pregnant ASAP & lock her down.

Did y'all watch the lead in show prior to the new episode? No way do I believe Dean was crushing on Tori during her 90210 days. Her daddy's money & connections? Sure. Oh I've had a thing for her for years. Whatever dude. Their admission of meeting & pretty much engaging in foreplay almost immediately in the bar in front of the cast of their movie was klassy! Thanks for sharing the details of that.

When the therapist looked frustrated that Dean didn't have a sponser & wasn't going to many meetings I almost thought she was going to turn effective. Then she blathered around & the moment was gone.

Edited by ramble
  • Love 3

I will be gladly taking one for the team each week and watching the oh-so-delicious trainwreck horror that this show is.

I must be insane. I don't even care if my watching it helps their ratings. They are so gross and pathetic. Tori's therapy sessions are like pure torture to watch, but for some reason I just cannot quit you, Tori and Dean.

• Love 5

Next week Dean gets a vasectomy? I'm no surgeon but I volunteer to do it. May be a little sloppy but I'm sure I'll get the job done.

I totally want in on this! I have no actual medical training, but I'm sure I can play a surgical nurse on the internets. I'll also provide a dull butter knife and melon baller for the procedure. Of course if you feel more comfortable opening up the incision with a lemon zester, I'll have to dig deeper into my kitchen tool drawer for that.

• Love 8

This trainwreck actually inspired me to create an account just to rant about this mess.  I'm not proud, but I can not look away from this.  I know Dean is the "villain" in the storyline, but this relationship seems like a classic narcissist/codependent relationship, and Tori is the narcissist.  Dean is the codependent with terrible self esteem who is bending over backwards trying to please her and never succeeding, with a good dose of self-loathing and addiction thrown in.  I'm not saying he's a victim, because he fully participated in creating this situation, but I actually feel pity for the guy because he's just so pathetic. Even looking at photos of him from when they met until now shows how his misery is written all over his appearance.  His obsequiousness is uncomfortable to watch.

I think Tori is actually glad that Dean cheated, because she gets to be The Victim, and she can hold it over his head for the rest of his life and she has a bulletproof excuse to treat him like crap whenever she is in a mood.  I hope it's all fake, because otherwise, this situation must be awful for the kids to experience.  Last season, it was clear that Liam knew something bad was going on, and Tori just dismissed his questions with flippant answers.   Tonight when she told Dean she might be pregnant in a neutral way, he responded positively and said he wanted another baby - god knows why - and then the previews for the next episode show that Tori is sending him to get a vasectomy and saying that after what happened she didn't want any more kids with him.  A vasectomy is a good idea for that family, but not when the guy just said he wanted more kids.  I don't think anything Dean could have said to her potential pregnancy would have pleased her.  She dangled that out there to see how he would react, and then she was going to be a contrarian to whatever he said in order to prove she can control him.  And last season when he was going to Canada to film Chopped, she kept whining that she wanted him to stay with her, even if it meant being sued for $5 million.  That was so selfish, it actually boomeranged back into being self-defeating since they're married and she'd be on the hook for the $5 million too if he got sued.  And you can tell by the way Tori talks that she thinks she's just a regular quirky gal and a "mom-trepreneur", but then her aggression seeps out in passive ways like when she resentfully proclaims herself the breadwinner for the family, as if pressuring Dean not to go to his contracted-for job wasn't a sabotage of their financial state that she feels responsible for.  

She can't see her pattern of cheating on her SO's, or picking the "wrong" kind of guys.  She thinks it's all on Dean and his problems.  Her therapist must be terrible at her job if she can't make Tori see her own destructive patterns after 10+ years.  Tori must pay her well to be her Yes Man.  The whole thing is a mess, and the worst part are the therapy sessions because the show treats them like something serious and therapeutic.  It seems extremely unethical of Tori to drag her husband(s) to her personal therapist for marital therapy.  Every time Dean tries to tell her how he's feeling she reacts resentfully and responds about how that's affecting HER, and implying that his pain is a burden on her.  Her therapist never checks her on that. Meanwhile, Dean is clearly getting something from this awful dynamic, because it encourages his own self-flagellation, which he does in every episode.  

I want to yell at them to divorce and to never see each other again, but I think these two are magnets for each other.  She loves being The Victim and he loves having someone that he will never please because it supports all his self-loathing.  No wonder they started an affair after one day. It let them create the fantasy of "you and me against the world", and now they're stuck in a pattern of making each other miserable that they can't - and don't seem to want to - break free from.  Mary Jo and Charlie must be having some well deserved feelings of schadenfreude watching this mess.  

Edited by Evergreen
  • Love 14

The bathroom door is OPEN?????? I can't get that out of my mind!

I cannot with her.

That was like seeing a car wreck in slow motion, my brain kept going no, no, no, no, NO. I don't need to see Tori pull down her pants & sit on the toilet. Ever. 

After watching last season, I decided that Tori was the major problem with the marriage, & had a hard time blaming Dean for cheating on her. After watching tonight, I realize I haven't changed my opinion at all. She cries because he's distant, then when he tries to offer her comfort, she pulls away because she (suddenly) doesn't like compassion. Then she cuts him off when he tries to talk to her & doesn't think there's anything wrong with that & of course her friend agrees. When he tries to tell her that worrying all the time isn't making her happy & uses a migraine as an example, she accuses him of saying that a migraine & a pregnancy were the same. Huh? And gee, how convenient that Tori decides they need to be back in therapy as soon as they start filming again. 

• Love 8

When she had lunch with her friend, and the friend started pointing out that Tori was just as guilty of cheating, did you see the look on Tori's face? How dare anyone say that to her! Not her! Not the perfect Tori! I wanted the friend to continue but she backed down, dammit.

Dean seemed so pleased to announce that they'd had sex for 16 days in a row. Hurrah! *puke*

• Love 14

Tori cracks me up trying to be so earnest and stoic in her talking head. She is shallow and no amount of lower-register, slow inflection speaking will change that.

I like Tori's haircut, but damn...she still looks haggard. Shouldn't 16 straight days of sex with Dean make a girl sprightly? No?...I'm shocked.

• Love 5

Why do they constantly talk about their fairytale and how special their love is. Then admit that after the first baby everything went downhill. Basically, it was hot for a few months then it faded. You'll never have the same passion and sex marathons after 4 kids that you had at the beginning. They had "fun" for a month at a beach house and when they get back home they're depressed again. So stop whining, grow up and get divorced. God.

I also don't understand how these two sad sacks with NO EMPLOYMENT can't seem to manage a few hours in the morning to get their kids ready for school on time. You do nothing all day.

The "fairy tale" is vomit worthy. Grow up already...love isn't some scene out of a movie, REAL life doesn't have some sappy soundtrack playing in the background everywhere you go. Gag. Christ...I fall in love with the baggage guy (whom I would rather over Dean in a heartbeat) the second I arrive at the airport for vacation. I mean who isn't a different person on vacation? Get real, dummies.

They're sooooo exhausted from the 3 minutes a day they drive the kids to school they need to lay on the couch after... and then it's another round of "lets talk about our relationship" about 100 times a day. What utter bullshit.

I guess I just don't get it - perhaps someone can help me out here.  WHY on earth does Tori have Finn and Hattie in (private) school??  And, on top of that, we are to feel sorry for her when her toddlers have meltdowns??  If neither of them have friggin jobs, why the hell do the little ones need to be in school????  I wanted to just scoop that poor little boy up when he was sobbing in the car.  My 5 year old had trouble adjusting to kindergarten, and that was the hardest thing I've ever done.  Yet, would never have hesitated if he were 2..... 

I read the caption "Finn first week of preschool" or some other nonsense & my eyes rolled so hard in the back of my head. HE'S 2!!!! He needs "preschool"? What Hollywood BS. Ugh.

I must be insane. I don't even care if my watching it helps their ratings. They are so gross and pathetic. Tori's therapy sessions are like pure torture to watch, but for some reason I just cannot quit you, Tori and Dean.

It's all good unless you are a "Nielsen Family"...only then would your viewing count. :)

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 1

This is just awful.  I agree with so much said--that whole thing about getting the kids to school as if they were performing a difficult surgery.  OMG.  It isn't like the kids just moved into the house yesterday...you have had years to adapt to these kind of things.  And I agree that though it is fine the younger kids are going off to preschool, it isn't like they "have" to do it, and they really have to be there so early.  Most preschools are technically daycare for most of the day, and especially in the early mornings before everyone gets there.  I haven't seen one where they are required to be there early in the morning--typically it is something like 9 am or so the official school part starts.

Plus as stated, they just came home and sat on the couch and stared at each other.  So obviously they didn't have anything they needed to do.  And now Tori has admitted her businesses have failed, so she isn't doing much.  

I hated how they described they had such a great month and then suddenly they come home and they are really that bad off?  I don't believe it.  I don't think even with vacation mode in mind that you go from being really happy to your relationship in a mess when you get home....if that was true think of all of the families that would have shitty lives every year after they go on vacation.  It would be one thing if they had work to do once they got home, but they have a lot of free time, and for me, free time is like a vacation, so wtf is the problem?  Ugh.  I think that her saying she needed to find a way to support the family after Mystery Girls ending explains it...she probably said, Dean we need to turn on the drama for the cameras so we can make some $$!  

That said I don't think she is a great actor, and she still appears weak and insecure, so their relationship is probably what we are seeing.  And as said above Dean can do nothing right....if he supports her he is wrong, if he doesn't say the right thing he is wrong.  I would give up at this point.  

• Love 1

for such a shallow woman, Tori is a bottomless pit of need. She s exhausting to watch.  I can't imagine what it's like to actually be around her.  So it's been about  year since Deano's transgression, correct?  Well, it's about time she shut the fuck up bout it for five minute. I really don't like Dean or what he did, but honestly, enough is enough. Either leave him or start a new chapter with the past in the past.  Those kids are the ones paying the price of your relentless need to play the victim. They look so stressed, my heart breaks.  Grow up Tori.

Oh,and Tori..just  word;  you are in NO POSITION to make a comment about another woman's attractiveness AT ALL.  Just sayin"...

et: Dean--ANOTHER hospitalization for suicidal thoughts?  side eye here...

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 5
WHY on earth does Tori have Finn and Hattie in (private) school??   If neither of them have friggin jobs, why the hell do the little ones need to be in school????

I'm not sure why I'm defending them, but I do understand why the little kids would be in preschool. Tori did have a job until recently, and Dean's work is sporadic. It's hard to lock down a good preschool in LA, even if you have money, so you need to get your kids in at as early an age as they will take them, to essentially "save your spot" for when you really need the school. You can't just take your kids in and out of schools as needed when you start working again.

I saw this happening a lot when I lived in LA. We had a lot of actor/actress parents who would have their kids in preschool all day even though the parents were at home, because work would come up suddenly, and then they would be gone for a couple of months. And they needed to have the preschool routine already there when that happened.

• Love 3

I agree with every comment here. Tori has had it ALL her whole life! I can't in my wildest dreams IMAGINE what that kind of life is like, so that makes her completely out of touch with the 'norm' . She really doesn't see , or probably care what she's coming across as, witch is ridiculous and pathetic, and these friends of hers are doing her no favors but that goes along with her entitled little ass. I think when she saw the picture of this girl Dean had the big 'affair of all time' with , she saw someone 'normal'. (She wants to believe 'ugly'). This threw her off because Dean made love to someone beneath her because she just can't fathom the thought of Dean wanting nothing but her, his soul mate, his beautiful princess in a fairytale. This whole thing just ruined her life and boy is he going to PAY dearly! Dean is so locked in this hell, JESUS he can't fart without her bitch face! I don't feel bad for him, but I don't think he's a bad person. He should of never left his beautiful family for the Spelling empire because this is what he got. I did feel bad for him when she was upset about her show being cancelled. She makes him feel like shit right in front of her 'friends'. The reason everything went sour, her crafts, her show, her reputation as a sweet, happy mommy etc. is because she went this route. I liked this family a couple of years back when I saw Dean on the Home And Family Show. He was so sweet and a great dad, even Christina Ferrarra was enjoying this man, and then this affair. OMG! You would think he's the only human on earth that's ever done this! She's one sick bitch and she needs to eat a sandwich because skinny on a middle aged woman does not look good!

• Love 5
Here's my unanswered question:  What the hell is wrong with her that she'd even consider getting pregnant again now???

My guess is they are saving a pregnancy for the next season of this drek.  Gotta get the viewers back somehow.

I found a photo of Emily online, but there are few of them. She's a pretty, normal-looking woman.

Personally, I wonder who that woman in the pictures actually is, because I don't believe there was ever an affair.  Or to clarify, I think there were affairs, probably quite a few of them. But I doubt there was this one defining affair.  I really think the whole thing is just made up for purposes of the show.

• Love 1

She doesn't seem to realize that this is it. She cratetored any chance she had of rebuilding her Mommywood persona with this show. No one (except her few remaining delusional fans) will never forget this show and the hysterics behind it. No one will want to do another clothing line or jewelry line because she's so wishy-washy. Poor Mehran couldn't get a response from her about their businesses.

Her "friends" need an intervention for her. She needs to be checked in somewhere to work on her issues and eat. She wouldn't get so ill all the time if she did just that.

• Love 1

If I had a dime for every time she says "like" I'd be buying us all dinner.

Well, I’m treating everyone to Serendipity 3 for dessert, because she says ‘amazing’ in every…damned…episode!

Having watched all her other shows, this was the first time I've ever seen Mehran speak to her like that. It's obvious he's getting tired of it.

Absolutely!  I’ve never liked Mehran, because in the others shows he was always unnecessarily meddling in their marriage but he was spot on here….you could tell from her face that Tori didn’t like it one bit.

When she had lunch with her friend, and the friend started pointing out that Tori was just as guilty of cheating, did you see the look on Tori's face?

Yup….like Mehran, her friends should never remind her of her own shortcomings dammit!

Evergreen, your post was (heh!), amazing!  I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels that way about Dean.  Yes, he cheated but IMO he’s done everything he could to make things right but nothing seems to please the bitch.  Now, when Tori thought Mystery Girls were cancelled and felt bad about it I was with her….just let me grieve then come to me later.  But regarding the non-baby, if he didn’t say anything he’d be wrong but he tried to be comforting and he’s still wrong!  What in the bluedilly fuck do you want from this man?!  I was saying the same thing (i.e., her portraying the victim)…..at some point she needs to piss or get off the pot; I can see never forgetting but now she needs to work on her issues and at least try, because Dean can’t do it alone.

Is it just me, or has Liam gotten a bit husky?  He was sporting a double chin last night.

OMG….ewwww, no she di’nt pull down her pants for the pee scene?  I’m surprised there wasn’t a puss shot!  And she didn’t wash her hands afterwards!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 4

Playing armchair psychologist. I have a niece just a little older than Finn who attends preschool for a few hours in the afternoon, a few days a  week. She loves it. Other kids to play with, toys,  routine, feeling accomplished about her learning skills etc. I imagine House SpellingMcDermott is so dramatic, and so filled with things for the kids to do (remember the kids had Ipads in the backseat?) that nothing interests them and they're bored/spoiled.

It cracked me up when Mehran told her, in essence, "you have nothing going on professionally and I can't be tied to you, oh Queen o' Tears." He is so right. Honestly in terms of "personal brand" she would have been better off divorcing Dean, Everyone would have rallied around her. People would have at least been curious. This "taking back a cheating husband," thing is really hard to sell. Most people wouldn't.

Cheers to the poster who caught Tori's face when her friend called her on cheating/being a cheater herself. There's really nothing you can say when someone has called you out to that degree, when you are that hypocritical. And to go on and on about how Emily was just blah and average to her. Lady, you have a lot of money. It doesn't make you special, and it sure doesn't mean you're beautiful. That disgusts me. How must she think of us poor, disgusting normal folk?

Anyone catch Dean making, "Graham crackers with cream cheese and chocolate spread"? And calling it a s'more? He is something else entirely and all of it is bad. 

• Love 3

I don't think she would of had to leave and divorce Dean to have kept her mommywood and all the other 'lighter' projects going on because she could of moved on from the gossipy affair (the dark shit) and worked on her fairytale , once in a lifetime marriage and still become a powerhouse in the media. She has ruined herself and at this point she is coming off so bad that their are more sympathizers out there for Dean than I am sure she didn't count on. But she really could of done some good for herself and her image if she just didn't go to this dark, ugly area that should litterally stay behind closed doors! Did we REALLY need that piss scene by the way?

Edited by kathybgd

Is it just me, or has Liam gotten a bit husky?  He was sporting a double chin last night.

Oh good, I thought I was the only one going to hell in a handbasket for thinking this.  He has definitely put on some weight in the last six months (while Tori continues to lose it).  I'm sure the stress in that household is not helping at all. 

I have a niece just a little older than Finn who attends preschool for a few hours in the afternoon, a few days a  week. She loves it. Other kids to play with, toys,  routine, feeling accomplished about her learning skills etc.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Finn is young but I went to preschool when I was 3 and it was more about socializing and being around other kids the same age.  And it was only mornings.

Honestly in terms of "personal brand" she would have been better off divorcing Dean, Everyone would have rallied around her. People would have at least been curious. This "taking back a cheating husband," thing is really hard to sell. Most people wouldn't.

Girl, you read my mind.  I understand why she let her businesses go, although if she is the main breadwinner for her family it is irresponsible.  She certainly could have jumpstarted her businesses by dumping Dean, polishing herself off and rebranding herself as a single parent.

Cheers to the poster who caught Tori's face when her friend called her on cheating/being a cheater herself. There's really nothing you can say when someone has called you out to that degree, when you are that hypocritical.

Tori has said for years that she worried that she would lose Dean the same way she got him.  I don't think it was a huge surprise but I do think she expects for her friends to understand why she and Dean cheated on their respective spouses to be together.  I don't think she realizes that cheating is cheating and it's all pretty much the same. 

I will say that I was absolutely floored when she admitted during the pre-show thing that she and Dean moved in together immediately, got pregnant immediately, then weren't pregnant and then immediately began trying again.  These two barely knew each other and seemed gung ho on procreating together so that was a recipe for disaster from the very beginning.  The only thing more galling was that after that, and after how Dean clearly acted like a spoiled child who couldn't get his way after she got pregnant with Liam, was that she had THREE MORE children with him. 

And to go on and on about how Emily was just blah and average to her.

Speaking as someone who was cheated on by her (now ex) husband,  I can say that no matter what the other woman looks like, you're probably going to think she's ugly because of what she's done with your partner.

Consider Tori - - clearly not the most emotionally mature person.  Dean had told her that she had no reason to worry about the woman he was texting with because he showed her a picture and reinforced her belief that because the texting woman wasn't super attractive in either of their opinions, she had nothing to worry about.  I'm amazed that Tori (and her quack doctor) weren't asking more questions about WHO exactly this woman was/is and why Dean was texting with her.  Was she a former coworker?  Mutual friend?  Another parent at school? 

The unanswered questions in this thing drive me nuts.

• Love 3

I totally noticed that about Liam as well.  I thought it was odd because usually kids that age just don't suddenly gain weight....if they are on the thin side like he was they generally stay that way for most of childhood.  So, if he has gained weight, he really has been impacted by all of this.  Plus that haircut that he had is just not cute.  And I normally always thought Liam was such a cute kid, both in behavior and his looks.  

• Love 2
I totally noticed that about Liam as well.  I thought it was odd because usually kids that age just don't suddenly gain weight....if they are on the thin side like he was they generally stay that way for most of childhood.  So, if he has gained weight, he really has been impacted by all of this.  Plus that haircut that he had is just not cute.

I think the haircut is not doing him any favors, and making him look chubbier than he is. At that age, my kids would go from chubby to thin and back again as they hit growth spurts. They would grow taller for a while and get skinny, then grow wider for a while, then grow taller, etc. Their appetite would increase a lot right before a big growth spurt was about to hit so that tended to make them chubby for a bit until the growth kicked in and their height would catch up with their weight.

• Love 4

.  I'm amazed that Tori (and her quack doctor) weren't asking more questions about WHO exactly this woman was/is and why Dean was texting with her.  Was she a former coworker?  Mutual friend?  Another parent at school?

I'm not in the psychological field, but it's really weird to me that any therapist worth their salt would encourage someone to go through their partner's texts. Let alone feel free to bring up what she found in therapy. And if I were Dean, I'd be surrounding myself with dudefriends until trust was re-established. But then again, that's logical and these folks aren't.

I didn't see Liam, but I have to chalk it up to Dean's chef efforts, that are mostly based on packaged things, spreads and sauces.

I too thought it was weird that "T". didn't make a big ta do about the girl she saw he was texting. Dean probably knows "T" so well though that he showed her an ugly picture of some girl and as shallow as "T" is she didn't think anything of it because NOBODY in this world can possibly be as pretty and rich as Tori? She just doesn't understand that her money only makes her attractive to slime like Dean, but it won't stop him from screwing around with a poor girl. It would make me so happy if he met someone he falls head over heels in love with that doesn't have anything but herself to offer and be so crazy for her he'd leave the entitled princess.

• Love 1

Um, Tori, hon?  If you don't know how you're going to support your family if your show gets cancelled, how 'bout not renting a house on the ocean for a month?!?  The money spent on that could probably keep all six of them in groceries for a good six months.  (Insert eye roll here.)

• Love 2

All these two do is sit around and talk about themselves and their feelings. It's out of control. I only have one young child, not four, and don't have any spare time to reflect on every single f-ing feeling. Grow up.

I do get a chuckle every time dean and "T" have one of their classic exchanges where she complains, then he makes it all about himself, thsn she gets bitchy & defensive and then Dean pouts (the grand finale).

What was that grotesque snapshot they had on the screen of a naked Dean on the beach? He's so gross and enormous. Nothing there anyone wants to see.

• Love 2

Watched the True Tori-True confessions prior to this True Tori. Thinking it would be a rehash of last season, but it was interesting to get background on their lives and their relationship. Felt dirty after listening to Dean talk about how he would, as a teen, masterbate to Tori's/donna pictures. Where Tori sees their first night together-hours after they met- as kismet, Dean sees it as an opportunity to bang his "dream girl". Just watching him and his smirk, I definitely got the feeling it was nasty and kinky. Then all this about how Dean cheated on and left his wife and son Jack, no mention of the adoption of the little girl Dean and Mary Jo were finalizing prior to the affair with Tori. Most likely because Mary Jo adopted her without Dean. Tori and Dean destroyed two families. 

These need to f*%king GROW UP!!!. Yes, life at the beach on vacation is different than real world. Stop the bitching pulled up big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT!!!

• Love 1

And who is "friend" Courtney?   And where are the Guncles????  They have been missing through the True Tori episodes.  I wonder if they refused to be filmed in this circus or if they refused to be apart of Tori's crazy ass circus in real life. Would love to hear if anyone knows anything. PT posters are great at finding the truth. ;D  

Did anyone else see the Guncles on an episode of Extreme Parenting?  What?  Yes, I watched it.  What do you want, I'm posting here, aren't I?  It took me a bit to realize it was Tori's gays.  Their whole schtick was "attachment parenting" and I kept thinking their little girl was going to grow up with a BUNCH of issues.

• Love 5

It's one thing for Dean to be texting with a girl, but why didn't Tori or anyone else bat an eye when he also had a PICTURE of her on his phone? I don't have photos of the people I text with..... and I'm betting Dean has a lot more photos on his phone, or laptop.

• Love 1