Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Dry Land, Damp Eyes

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I have no idea why but Eddie bugged me. I think he was fine last season but got off on being the Captain's pet this season. I found Kate to be funny most of the time. Loved her cable knot sweater! Felt bad for Amy when they were pulling the mean girls shit on her but i can find her type a little grating at times. Kat is completely unlikeable.

I don't think I could ever do that job based solely (ha!) on the fact that you have to be barefoot all the time. Can't stand feet, I'd be sporting some fuzzy slippers or something!

• Love 4

I can't help it, I still like Kat. And Ben. I probably wouldn't watch if they both left.

Me too. They are my favorites.

If the two of them came back every season with new people, I'd still watch but I wouldn't watch if they left.

• Love 3

I briefly forgot about Jennice saying Kelly is a "great guy, just not MY guy". So if he's not HER guy why the tears and despondency over losing him? Seriously Jennice, you were a total bitch to him after his drive-by kiss. Guess karma came around fast. I still think he's flaky though.

I am cracking up about a season full of charter guests requesting PB & Js from Ben! YES!! Production has to set this up somehow-at least for one charter. Ben would be having temper tantrums and throwing dishes constantly.

Have they mentioned if a Reunion is next week? Haven't seen anything. I am dying to hear what Captain Lee would say this time.

Did they have to put the Slide up last season? I don't recall. Trying to picture who Kelley would have hooked up with on the last season? I guess Sam. She really was just with CJ by default, would have been all over Kelley.

• Love 1

If the two of them came back every season with new people, I'd still watch but I wouldn't watch if they left.

Phew, I thought I was the only one who likes Kat as well!  

• Love 2

I briefly forgot about Jennice saying Kelly is a "great guy, just not MY guy". So if he's not HER guy why the tears and despondency over losing him? Seriously Jennice, you were a total bitch to him after his drive-by kiss. Guess karma came around fast. I still think he's flaky though.

I am cracking up about a season full of charter guests requesting PB & Js from Ben! YES!! Production has to set this up somehow-at least for one charter. Ben would be having temper tantrums and throwing dishes constantly.

Have they mentioned if a Reunion is next week? Haven't seen anything. I am dying to hear what Captain Lee would say this time.

Did they have to put the Slide up last season? I don't recall. Trying to picture who Kelley would have hooked up with on the last season? I guess Sam. She really was just with CJ by default, would have been all over Kelley.

It was a different ship last season and I don't think there was a slide.

Ben whines a lot and Kat is a mess, but I enjoy hate-watching both of them. Love your username and avatar Maharincess.

I think Kelley is attractive, but I agree with everyone that there's something off about him. Went and looked at his naked selfie, now I can't look him in the eye and I still have several episodes to watch.

Edited by dangwoodchucks
  • Love 2

I'm from Rhode Island and though I don't really have the accent (unless I'm tired...then sometimes I drop my Rs and add them in weird places), I think we sound closer to Jersey-ites and Yonkers/Bronx, NY-ians than the Bostonites. Kat does not have a RI accent at all that I can hear. Not even one she's trying to cover up. She sounds like a typical California valley/sorority girl IMO.

For season three--I wouldn't mind a whole new cast, maybe except for Capt. Lee. Even Eddie got on my nerves with his love of stirring up drama and bitching about the slide and Ben with his prima donna-ness. A new non-Caribbean location might be fun too--I'm sure people charter yachts in Hawaii, right?

• Love 2

We didn't see much of Logan yet but that's okay with me. His toothy grin sort of bugs me anyway. Can it actually BE that both Logan and Giada have the same amount of teeth as other humans? It seems possible to me that they were both dealt a few extra teeth by the tooth fairy.

tumblr_lfrm12hCCz1qah5bi.jpg

dish-092314-below-deck-logan_0.jpg

• Love 3

I did a bit of twitter stalking and Jennice clarified moving to Ft. Lauderdale (which, btw, autocorrect tried to change to Ft. launder dale) was something she had been considering long before Kelley was in the picture, and he had invited her to stay with him initially while she apartment hunted -- which she turned down because she was still dating someone else at that point. She also retweeted a bunch of...not anti-Kelley, but definitely pro-Jennice statements, and said she had no wild fantasies or expectations but wanted to give "them" a chance.

So...I don't think they're together. She dodged a bullet, IMO.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

I have no idea why but Eddie bugged me. I think he was fine last season but got off on being the Captain's pet this season.I have no idea why but Eddie bugged me. I think he was fine last season but got off on being the Captain's pet this season.

Season 1 Eddie didn't have to be the responsible heavy like Season 2 did because of his promotion and because of Andrew. And because we had Adrienne as the responsible heavy.