Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: All About Jill

There are those that are convinced that Derick expressed an interest in Jana, but Jim Bob steered him to his "sweet Jilly Dilly", instead.

I would LOVE to hear more about this as I think Jana would have been a better match for him.

I would LOVE to hear more about this as I think Jana would have been a better match for him.

Jana is pretty and she seems nice and kind, so some people are wondering why she has never been in a courtship, and why Jim Bob introduced Derick to Jill, instead. One of the rumors floating around is that Jim Bob has been rejecting all her would be suitors. They are those that think her parents don't want her to get married because they need her to "mother the little kids".

At many a wedding shower I've heard of or been to, there was recipe sharing.  It's seems normal to me.

Happens all the time, seems normal to me too.  Perhaps old fashioned and stereotypical, but common.

• Love 1

Jana is pretty and she seems nice and kind, so some people are wondering why she has never been in a courtship, and why Jim Bob introduced Derick to Jill, instead. One of the rumors floating around is that Jim Bob has been rejecting all her would be suitors. They are those that think her parents don't want her to get married because they need her to "mother the little kids".

With fans questioning why an almost 25yo Jana is still there I think JB is going to pressure her for courtship or tell her to go on air and admit she's waiting on god to find her someone. She's happy right now.

I kind of wonder if the reason Jana doesn't want courtship and marriage is that she doesn't want children. Clearly Jill does, and Jessa will have them and let them somehow raise themselves. But I'm not convinced that after raising her siblings that Jana wants children. But I do think she wants to stay in her faith (as baffling as that is to me) which means at least delaying marriage.

• Love 1