Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Snatch Game

• Start Topic

I was not feeling Adore at all until this episode. Her Anna Nicole was scary good and, most importantly as it was Snatch Game, funny! I loved the moments with her and Bianca (when she called Bianca her step-mother) and how she was not having any of Laganja's bullshit on Untucked. She's not in my Top Three but I wouldn't be mad if she did make it to the finals, though.

It's too bad that Bianca's runway wasn't that great as I think if it had been she would have won. Ben was very good though as 'Maggie Smith' and little touches like writing her answers in cursive as well as staying amusingly in character and then a good runway all added up to a much deserved win.

I loved Milk's 'Werkroom Ru' look but I think if he had tweaked the look a little and acted more like Ru when he is in the workroom and a lot less like the 6 Flags Old Dancing Man (and count me in on the side that was always creeped out by him and had to mute or change the channel when that commercial came on) it would have been a truly amazing moment in a really good way. I really love Milk but unless he bows down to the feather, beads and glitter glamourpuss drag that TPTB want to see ... well, so long it's been good to know ya!

• Love 1

I'm going through this season on Amazon. I thought a lot of the girls did well in Snatch Game. Judge Judy and Maggie Smith were wonderful. Anna Nicole was okay, I wasn't as in love with it as Ru and the team, but I never watched her show. I only knew her persona from snippets here and there.

• Love 2
On 6/1/2017 at 9:26 PM, 7-Zark-7 said:

I'm going through this season on Amazon. I thought a lot of the girls did well in Snatch Game. Judge Judy and Maggie Smith were wonderful. Anna Nicole was okay, I wasn't as in love with it as Ru and the team, but I never watched her show. I only knew her persona from snippets here and there.

I've also been rewatching this season, and I think it's one of the best snatch games. I have never seen seasons 1-3 or most of 4. 

(edited)

Speaking of Laganga's Rachel Zoe voice, I like TKB's talking head where she asked the producer if Rachel Zoe really sounds like a robot. Unseen producer,"no." Then TKB deadpanned,"That's unfortunate."

Four and six are my favorite seasons.

Edited by Cosmic Muffin
  • Love 4