Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cranberry

Pet(s): Photos & Discussion

4 hours ago, supposebly said:

They are so similar to my Fox.

IMG_20200803_171742.jpg

Fox and Little Girl could be twins! They look almost identical!

I love all of y'all's kitties!!

Edited by bilgistic
  • Like 11

My godmother died on Tuesday, my mom and I are broken hearted but I am comforted that Cosmo has a safe home with me for the rest of his life. 

He and Blake (my cat) are getting along well. 

F1295D80-22B5-401E-B0D7-ECEAD0AF90D0.jpeg

0364683B-70EB-41F6-A02E-0C43064841BB.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Sad 7

I'm so sorry about your godmother. Cosmo seems like just the right pet to have to bring you the comfort you need :).

I'm glad he's getting on well with your cat, too! Always nice when the pets get along. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

My godmother died on Tuesday, my mom and I are broken hearted but I am comforted that Cosmo has a safe home with me for the rest of his life. 

He and Blake (my cat) are getting along well. 

F1295D80-22B5-401E-B0D7-ECEAD0AF90D0.jpeg

0364683B-70EB-41F6-A02E-0C43064841BB.jpeg

I'm so glad Cosmo and Blake are getting along.  That is such a sweet picture with both of them looking at you.  I hope having Cosmo offers you some comfort.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Suzn said:

I'm so glad Cosmo and Blake are getting along.  That is such a sweet picture with both of them looking at you.  I hope having Cosmo offers you some comfort.

He is a great comfort. Yesterday we danced to “Eye to Eye” from A Goofy Movie. My god mother used to dance with him all the time. That made me feel close to her. 

• Like 15

Blake is so cute!  (So is Cosmo, but I'm a cat person, and those white markings are just perfectly placed - good job, Mother Nature.)

@Scarlett45 I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your godmother.  Knowing Cosmo will be well loved and cared for by you must have brought her a great relief as she faced the end, and I love that you and Cosmo will continue the dancing tradition as a way of furthering your bond and honoring both of your bonds with her at the same time. 

• Like 11

Oh sweet baby cosmo!  People like you are the best!

I find I really like the drop off vet routine. Both Knox and I get nervous at the vet and me not having that energy in the room I think is good.  She’s been twice through pandemic- once for a nail clip (sadly she has to be sedated for that) and this was her annual this week.

I pulled up at 7:55 for her 8 appt.  They come to get her out and take her back. Around 8:12 she comes running out I said “oh no!  Is something wrong!!”   No- she’s just exceptionally terrified of the vet and we thought she’d enjoy being in your car waiting on fecal tests etc.  Yay- all tests came back negative and we listened to music and chilled! 
I think I’ll ask if I can do drop off even when it’s not mandated (except for non-maintenance visits which I don’t want- ever)

• Like 9

On 3/14/2021 at 12:15 PM, Suzn said:

My little dog is named Cosmo! 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

My little dog is named Cosmo! 

That's so nice! When she adopted him, his name reminded me of the OPI polish "Cosmo not Tonight Honey". What kind of dog do you have? Its interesting thinking of myself as a dog owner now- I do enjoy him (outside of my duty to my godmother) and hes such great company during WFH but its very different compared to cat mom life! I love taking photos of this dog. 

I keep trying to get good photos of them together, because they both want to be next to me! Blake still has ownership of the lap.

IMG_2823.jpeg

IMG_2826.jpeg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

That's so nice! When she adopted him, his name reminded me of the OPI polish "Cosmo not Tonight Honey". What kind of dog do you have? Its interesting thinking of myself as a dog owner now- I do enjoy him (outside of my duty to my godmother) and hes such great company during WFH but its very different compared to cat mom life! I love taking photos of this dog. 

I keep trying to get good photos of them together, because they both want to be next to me! Blake still has ownership of the lap.

IMG_2823.jpeg

IMG_2826.jpeg

My Cosmo has the same colored fur as yours but is half Chihuahua and something else he weighs 13 pounds and has a underbite he is the cutest thing and so is your dog.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

My mom got a new puppy and Harper approves!

E25A86FB-8620-4A5A-82C6-4F63276B96AD.jpeg

Yay!

guess who swiped Blake’s Christmas tree toy??? For the record Blake doesn’t care, he hasn’t played with toys in years (he’s 16), but it’s cracking me up. 

68ACEC79-89C7-47E8-BC46-F76494214AED.jpeg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Moose135 said:

It's Jake's Bark Day! He is three years old today! We had a little party after dinner. GF baked him a cake, Chewy sent him a card, and he got some new toys!

My cats got a birthday card from Chewy today! I’m torn between “huh. That’s kinda cute” and “that’s a little creepy. If you have the budget for that, just lower your prices!”

• Like 7

Happy National Puppy Day!

From both puppies present and past🐶

DDEF3948-70F0-4295-9B2C-7A88DDF19099.jpeg

• Like 21

I am still adjusting to living with a dog. Last night my neighbor who does my lawn knocked on my backdoor for payment for snow removal the last three months. Cosmo heard that knock, JUMPED up, ran to the backdoor, barked, and turned back to look at me as if "who is that and what do they want?" I opened the door and told him that he was a FRIEND, Cosmo didn't bark at him but he was READY, right by my side. 

• Like 19

I swear all these pictures of happy dogs and cats and the humans' joy at having them just makes my heart happy!

Edited by tiftgirl · Reason: Pictures of not pictures and
  • Like 18

48 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

Norman was pleased with the warmer weather this weekend!

E3D7F55A-5A13-417F-BD67-23FC0F7156B6.jpeg

Norman is so precious!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

He’s not always so presentable...

CEEBD12F-C7D3-4638-90D1-00CBEC975994.jpeg

That sofa looks a lot like the purple velvet love seat I foolishly bought years ago. Cat fur + cat claws + velvet = recipe for disaster under normal circumstances. Alas, my brat, Artemus Squeakifur, also felt the need to pee on it (while I was trying to sleep on the floor right in front of it, no less!). Sigh. There's a reason I don't have nice things. 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2

1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

He’s not always so presentable...

CEEBD12F-C7D3-4638-90D1-00CBEC975994.jpeg

I hear you....

D4DA3893-AB91-4C17-BA2F-66186F45908C.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Laugh 11

B9451D8B-3B91-4531-AED4-1C0FDB3F877C.jpeg.9977364ff5663ca64528f82d092c47e0.jpeg

BB: Not to outdone by all you dogs, I just want you to see that I like to nap on my back and look silly too. 

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

B9451D8B-3B91-4531-AED4-1C0FDB3F877C.jpeg.9977364ff5663ca64528f82d092c47e0.jpeg

BB: Not to outdone by all you dogs, I just want you to see that I like to nap on my back and look silly too. 

Oh no!  Someone spilled ink on your nice rug!

On an unrelated subject, I apparently have a very low-res phone. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

@SoMuchTV I’m sorry. I’m really not good at resizing photos. 
7F8001B8-E446-4421-87D8-DF4DCFE8BE6B.thumb.jpeg.4b7af8213d496a106bec4424bead76b9.jpeg

Here is another BB picture with better resolution (I hope) in his Meerkat pose. 

• Like 20

When my cousin and I were living together, we adopted three ten-week-old kittens (littermates; two sisters and a brother) and I gave them a roll of toilet paper to keep them off the one in the bathroom.  After a couple of hours, it looked like an indoor blizzard had struck.  Bad idea on my part.  But they were hilarious. 

• Laugh 13

On 3/22/2021 at 9:39 PM, Moose135 said:

It's Jake's Bark Day! He is three years old today! We had a little party after dinner. GF baked him a cake, Chewy sent him a card, and he got some new toys! And Thursday will be two years since we brought him home. He's a sweetheart, and has brought us much love and happiness!

That fourth picture you posted scared me.  I thought your dog bit off that bird's head.

21 hours ago, tiftgirl said:

I swear all these pictures of happy dogs and cats and the humans' joy at having them just makes my heart happy!

Isn't it awesome?  I totally agree with you.

17 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

So many adorable pups (with awesome owners)!

The world is a much better place with pet owners.

• Like 8

On 3/23/2021 at 2:54 AM, Ileron said:

I have a small kitten named Gris in my Munich home, it is 5 months old only but very energetic, always curious about everything. I adore him!

RVC_Kitten_Fundamentals.jpg

He stares as if to say: Don't you DARE call me cute!

But I will! So cute!

• Like 13

On 3/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, Moose135 said:

It's Jake's Bark Day! He is three years old today! We had a little party after dinner. GF baked him a cake, Chewy sent him a card, and he got some new toys! And Thursday will be two years since we brought him home. He's a sweetheart, and has brought us much love and happiness!

JM_2021_03_22_Jake_Bark_Day_003-XL.jpg

JM_2021_03_22_Jake_Bark_Day_002-XL.jpg

JM_2021_03_22_Jake_Bark_Day_005-XL.jpg

JM_2021_03_22_Jake_Bark_Day_006-XL.jpg

JM_2021_03_22_Jake_Bark_Day_009-XL.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!🐶

1 hour ago, supposebly said:

Fox and Scully are not to be outdone by all this cuteness!

IMG_20200731_190500.png

PXL_20210109_221252554.png

Did you name your cats after the The X Files?

• Like 6

It is really too bad none of the dogs and cats in here can totally relax in their own homes. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 15

32 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Did you name your cats after the The X Files?

Of course I did. 😎 They're both girls, so Mulder seemed a weird name for a girl. And Scully is too goofy and clumsy to be a Dana. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

It’s a grey and dreary morning, so Jake is taking a nap after a long night’s sleep. Yes, he has a moose blanket.

image.thumb.png.ea04bc3c2bdbc1fdae243c0249700e24.png

• Like 21

It's Jake's Gotcha Day! Two years ago today we brought him home, just a few days after his first birthday. Here are a few photos from his first night.

JM_2019_03_25_Jake_the_Aussie_002-L.jpg

JM_2019_03_25_Jake_the_Aussie_004-L.jpg

JM_2019_03_25_Jake_the_Aussie_006-L.jpg

• Like 22

Did you get him from a shelter?

What kind of dog is he?

Edited by icemiser69
  • Like 2