Type keyword(s) to search

Citizen Z's Updates: Z Nation In The Media

giovannif7

I've been trying to find a date when Z Nation returns but so far it is very vague - Fall 2015. It doesn't seem very wise for Syfy to wait that long, the viewers will feel like they're being jerked around.

I've been trying to find a date when Z Nation returns but so far it is very vague - Fall 2015. It doesn't seem very wise for Syfy to wait that long, the viewers will feel like they're being jerked around.

Z Nation premiered September 12, 2014. How is starting season 2 this fall jerking anyone around?

Z Nation premiered September 12, 2014. How is starting season 2 this fall jerking anyone around?

You're right. I guess I am just getting flashbacks to "Lost" and those long, long intervals between seasons. I'm just super anxious.

• Love 1

I am suffering from Z Nation withdrawal symptoms and cannot wait for the second series of this excellent show. At least when the Americans make a season you get 12 or 13 shows. Here in England if they make a season (series) of shows they only make 6 shows (if you're lucky). So at least be happy that each season of Z Nation will hopefully consist of 12 or 13 shows. It could be worse.....  it could be made in England !!

• Love 1

Craig Engler Talks Z Nation and What’s Ahead in Season 2

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/89332/exclusive-craig-engler-talks-z-nation-whats-ahead-season-2/

[showrunner and co-creator] Karl Schaefer and I have talked a little bit about a possible ending. He has a vision for the show’s end which matches the one that I had in mind when I came up with the idea of ‘Z Nation.’ He even has the final scene in mind. We can either take our time getting there, or we can rush depending on what’s going on with the show. It’s an ending which you could see in 5 seasons, you could see it in 7 seasons… or… if something went drastically wrong, we could probably wrap it up quicker.

There’s definitely an endgame in mind, but there’s definitely a lot of ground to cover between now and when we get there. What’s really exciting to me about that is I don’t think anyone has any idea where the show is gonna go. I don’t even think this season is gonna go where they think it’s gonna go… in a good way.

• Love 1

New season announced starting September 11. The level of my excitement is way too high. I hope they repeat the first season, I would like to refresh my memories of the first glorious season.

• Love 3

New season announced starting September 11. The level of my excitement is way too high. I hope they repeat the first season, I would like to refresh my memories of the first glorious season.

I think we can count on SyFy for a marathon ahead of the season 2 premiere, at least I hope so. :)

• Love 1

"George R.R. Martin to play a zombie signing his new book on Z Nation"

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/george-rr-martin-zombie-z-nation

Nothing is going to stop George R.R. Martin from finishing his Game of Thrones novels!

The bestselling author will have a cameo during the second season of Syfy’s post-apocalyptic thriller Z Nation playing himself as a zombie.…

In the eighth episode,

Martin has been imprisoned by a character called the Collector, who captures celebrity zombies and keeps George chained to a desk for his own nefarious purposes.

• Love 1

I was going to post the tweet several days ago and forgot. In my defense, I think it was when the forums were down and my memory just isn't what it used to be when it comes to important information like this since it is full of useless information on z-list reality stars. However, Keith Allan Murphy said he was staying. I think they started filming yesterday. It was definitely this week, and David Latt posted a photo on Twitter. 

I wonder if the production company bluffed and Murphy called it, or if they just negotiated and split their differences. I know it doesn't matter; I'm just curious how it was resolved. 

• Love 3

Z Nation: Season Two Ratings http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/z-nation-season-two-ratings-38060/

Final season averages: 0.33 rating in the 18–49 demographic with 880,000 total viewers.

Next season of Syfy's Z Nation to kick off with TV movie premiere http://www.blastr.com/2016-8-8/next-season-syfys-z-nation-kick-tv-movie-premiere

The third season of the Syfy series will reportedly launch with a TV movie, before leading into the regular season. The movie will reportedly be set at some point (or points) in the past (hmm, could some dearly departed characters show back up?) and help establish a lot of the plot points and action in Season 3.

Z Nation returns to Syfy this fall with a 15-episode season.

The season 3 trailer at the bottom of that page shows Keith Allan as Murphy.

Z Nation season 3: US premiere date confirmed  http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/z-nation/42767/z-nation-season-3-us-premiere-date-confirmed

Z Nation season 3 will kick off on Friday, September 16, at 8 p.m. with a special 2-hour episode. The following Friday it will move to its regular Friday at 9 p.m. time slot.

Edited by editorgrrl
But wait, there's more.
  • Love 4

I didn't know there was a marathon until about mid-morning.  If I'd known earlier in the morning that this hotness was going on I surely would have been on top of it.  I've been watching the marathon ever since.

I hope there's a marathon to kick off the new season because I'd like to view the earlier episodes in season 1.

http://www.blastr.com/2017-4-13/go-back-beginning-new-z-nation-prequel-comic

The Z Nation comic is written by Craig Engler and Fred Van Lente, with art by Edu Menna. It follows an early mission of the late, great Charles Garnett to try and acquire a food substitute in Texas.

http://cartermatt.com/248758/z-nation-interview-russell-hodgkinson-talks-doc-filming-and-season-4/

I’m in LA now getting ready to do a cameo role in Sharknado 5. Apparently my character has a crush on Matt Shepard’s grandmother from Sharknado 4. (I know, right?) But this grandmother happens to be played by Cheryl Tiegs, former supermodel and America’s #1 hot granny. So there you go.

5 hours ago, 51Muses said:

@Nashville, thanks for catching the error.  I've corrected the link above.

Thanks, @51Muses - that was... confusing.  ;)

7 hours ago, 51Muses said:

Looks like Z Nation co-creator Karl Schaefer has a 5 season plan. 

Right Link - Interview with Karl Schaefer

Schaefer didn't contradict the reporter's statement about the series originally starting with a 5-year arc - but I got the distinct impression all betts are off the table now.

Production had no idea the series would be as popular as it is - but now that it's there, ALL ABOARD THE GRAVY TRAIN!!!  :> 

I just checked imdb and it looks like DJ Qualls won't be in any of the 2017 episodes, so I guess he's done with the show, which is a bummer.  

Edited by Ohwell

Bummer about DJ Qualls. However, in my head, Citizen Z is at Numerica with Uncle. They both have amnesia.

Anastasia Baranova is on the Amazon series SYN as a supporting character. Looks interesting. I might take a look at it. In my head, Addie was picked up by Gypsy travelers and recovering nicely. 

As long as no one gets killed on screen, they're still somewhere in the Z-Verse. 

• Love 2

AfterBuzz TV's Z Nation Recap/Reaction

Guest: Jennifer Derwingson, writer and director of Z Nation Crisis of Faith

AfterBuzz TV Z Nation Crisis of Faith Reaction on YouTube

- Lots of details on the set production, location & characters

- The green gas is the new mutation of the old zombie virus.

- Kaya has been doing research at Northern Lights.

- Since Northern Lights is a government facility, there is definitely something there that Zona wants.

- Addy is wandering about. Location unknown.

- Sarge Lily was originally a male character with a funny name. Casting turned it into a female character.

- Zona did do something to Warren. Murphy may know something indirectly. 

- By this point, Murphy is convinced that Warren is experiencing something real not delusional.

- Not heading to Newmerica anytime soon. 

- Warren still has the canister from the bio lab with her. 

- Running themes: You may be safe but there is a cost ... somewhere, somehow. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

I've just found this channel. I haven't gone back to see past shows. The above info is paraphrased from the writer's comments.